All Comments on 'Church Lady on Christmas Eve'

by accuratehonesty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hopefully

The Church lady was going to be continuously fucked by the man after she was married too. I always have the utmost admiration for a good lady of the lord that is an adultress and whore for another man while her stupid fucking husband has to beg her to fuck every six months. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a little bizarre

Your story was not that great. THe part where you describe her odor is disgusting. Made me want to gag and puke. And saying her face was pressed against the toilet? Gave me the shivers. (Oh I forgot--this was Fetish section--my mistake sicko) If you're going to write a church story--at least make it one with a priest involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredulous garbage

written with no sense of, well, anything really. Stick to comic books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I had not checked

on this since I posted it long ago. What a couple of asses you two children are posting your nonsense about it. It really happened, exactly that way. If you two had ever had any really public style, hot sex, (or any sex, for that matter)you would have enjoyed my story more. You both need to realize that playing with yourself in front of your computers does not count as experience. You should try to lose your virginity, both of you. Then you might learn a little about things like this. Or you could try to put something out there yourselves, but then you couldn't be little, snotty kids criticizing your betters, could you?

Accuratehonesty

amy69amy69over 12 years ago

Sounds just like you wouldn't of expected anything less!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Delightful

I got a fuck in a church once. It's in my Lit story 'Holy fuck'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Harsh treatment?

Great story spoiled somewhat for me by the harsh treatment.

BeardenketrickBeardenketrickover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

Well written and very real! It's obvious this is true and it is HOT!!!

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

This is a great one! You really hit this one out of the park! I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous