All Comments on 'Churned in Bed'

by troythefucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i thing you forgot shiny somewhere the storie have no sens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So if you are going to randomly go into Vore you should warn people. Just sayin ya sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Utter rubbish

'She looked up and saw him looking down at her hand and then looks up again, a smile creeping up on both.'

Whatever that is, it's not good English.

Stick to either past or present tense but don't combine them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Huh?

Poor writing, too difficult to read.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 3 years ago

I like that you've picked up where a previous story left off, though I hope the original author approves. That said, it definitely could use some editing. The plot isn't bad, and your writing is mostly up to par, but there are certainly some passages where things get confused. All in all, nicely done.

jooejooeabout 3 years ago

also glad to see this get a continuation and with less vore than the first, which is a plus. I really enjoyed the docking descriptions. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never, ever write another story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Huh?

This makes quantum mechanics look easy to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertroythefucker@troythefucker
What is Art? Many people argue over the answers to this question. There are several different interpretations as to what is considered to be a work of art. There are so many different types of artwork, Some believe that anything and everything in the world is art, while others...