All Comments on 'Cilantro and Onions'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
Bitter-sweet brilliance

I've loved your off-the-track romances ever since Speedy Delivery and Lemongrass---the bitter-sweet Cilantro & Onions is right up there with the best of them. I enjoyed every word (although I'm sorry that no-one kicked the arses of the stupid college boys). Big ole slow-burning sappy as hell romances? Keep 'em coming Wax, keep 'em coming!

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

That is beauty of a love story. The shy, introverted Angela makes a great partner to Gabriela. I live the build, the slow burn, and the sweet romance. They make a good pair, and I'd love to hear more about them, somday.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947almost 5 years ago
Make me smile romance

I liked your story. It was nice to get to know the characters a little before you got to "the good part"...Loving relationship and I'm glad you had Angela return. Thank you!

stroudlestroudlealmost 5 years ago
Tasty treat

I'm a sucker for a happy ending and I'm also partial to an age gap relationship. Mix in your writing style and your love of food woven through and I'm hooked well and proper.

I was rooting for Gabriella and Angel from the off and you didn't let us d own. True you wrote a few complications to overcome, but that is life.

Thank you WP another winner

Jc

🎣I'm hooked

🌮Mmmm tacos

📦Mystery package, what could it be?

🍽️I'm hungry now

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩Happy ending

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Cilantro is Coriander Leaves

Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far. I do love to read them.

And, for my non-North American readers wondering about the title, Cilantro is the name for Coriander before it has gone to seed. You can think of it like this...

Soylent Green = People

Cilantro = Leaves of Coriander

-WP

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 5 years ago
Another WP Romantic Classic

You’ve done it again, provided us with another well written romantic tale. I’ll take your big ole slow-burning sappy as hell romance any time. You do such a wonderful job of blending in the characters, romance and passion. I’m kind of jealous of the new girl taking orders. She gets to witness the rest of Angel’s and Gabriela’s blossoming relationship. I just want to toot WP’s horn a little for those who enjoy her stories, you need to check out her website listed in her bio tab. More great things can be found there.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 5 years ago
Sweet story...

I really enjoyed this story and its build. It was quite sweet and I'm glad that Angela was getting more confident. It was obviously very well written, as is usually the case with your stories.

I was a bit sad when the "middle-aged" woman turned out to be 36...my age...Now I'm off to go give myself some positive self-talk in front of my mirror, LOL.

For some reason, I am also now in the mood for tacos...

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 5 years ago
Happy endings

I am a huge fan of your sappy romance stories. Good characters, well written, good storyline. And a happy ending. What's not to love about this story?

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 5 years ago
Sweet and happy romance

I just love your characters and also your happy endings. (you can take that however you want, hehe) Thanks for the lovely story, WP.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 5 years ago

Such a sweet love story. And also my favorite....chicken tacos with cilantro and onions-raw and grilled. I love happy endings.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

I thought it was good not a fan of chicken taco's but it was still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!!

I really felt ever moment as this story progressed. More please!!!! MAS PORFAVOR!

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
WOW. STRANGE AS IT MAY SEEM ...........

........ although it really wasn`t anything like my favourite of your stories, it did sort of remind me of it.

I speak of Lemongrass.

I know, I know, nothing like it, except .................... yet it was sweet, it was simple and it possessed an almost child like quality in the perception of first love and relationships, hence the "Lemongrass" reference.

I LOVED IT.

An unsure teenager, a mature woman with a sense of realism that things would not be easy.

The mistaken belief that she was being paid for sex added a sense of naivety and insecurity that was instantly believable. The well balance reassurance was perfect in its weight, no heavy and complicated explanations.

Great work WP.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 5 years ago
Sweet!!

One of your best WP. Every story needs some conflict and you gave us just the right amount...not heavy handed and very true to life. I always love happy endings too. I enjoyed the read very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection!

Romance is a lot more fun than dom-sub. More please.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

So well written, romance really. Best best

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Thanks for the happy ending!

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Really loved the story. As others have mentioned, very well written. I too, found it to be a romance even though it was listed as lesbian sex. A touching story! Thanks WP

Alibaba40Alibaba40over 2 years ago

Really loved the story, just add another chapter where the lovers pick up grom where the left off w Gabriela being more dominant of Angela and so hard core sex.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Really hard to drift between different sub-genres. Your loyal readers don't want you to. They want you to keep writing what they like to read; it's only natural.

But, you write what you want to write.

Most readers don't get that writing is for the writer, not the readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...