Cilla My Girlfriend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her kissing became more intense as I picked her up and turned her around and placed her on the worktop, with my standing between her legs, I was wearing tracksuit bottoms and she pulled them down along with boxers so they were around my knees, she grabbed my cock and fed me straight inside her. As soon as I was fully embedded she moved her mouth from mine and whispered "I love you too."

I started to gently shaft her on the kitchen worktop, her ankles were now wrapped around my bum and she encouraging me to speed up.

"Just screw me my love," she whispered.

"OK, I will," I replied and suddenly increased the speed and vigour of my thrusts.

"Yes, that's it keep going," she moaned in my ear,"I'm so close."

"So am I," I replied.

"Fill me up, empty yourself in me," she moaned.

In all we only screwed in the kitchen for about 2 minutes before we both came and the same time.

Her ankles pulled me deep inside her and her arms were gripping my arms and her head was buried in the crook of my shoulder and neck, Her convulsions were quite violent as she came. She kept saying "I love you," over and over again.

I was repeating it back to her as I pulled away from her, my cock made a plopping noise as it left her, I pulled up my boxers and bottoms, picked up her clothes and my t shirt and helped her off the work top.

She helped herself to a glass of water before leading me upstairs to my room where we fucked away the next 2 and a half hours.

As she was leaving she said "When you dump Cindy, I'll deal with John."

I told Cindy the next day I wouldn't see her any more and she almost sounded relieved, Cilla called me the same day to say that Cindy had told her and John. As soon as Cindy was out of earshot John told Cilla to stop seeing me. Cilla told him that she would keep seeing me and if he loved her then he would let our affair continue.

Cilla won a victory of sorts in that she agreed to see me only once a week, and that she would spend the night at mine.

The following day I found a few flats that I would be interested in seeing and asked Cilla if she wouldn't mind coming with me for a second opinion, especially as she could be spending a bit of time there. She readily agreed but Mum was slightly pissed off that I hadn't asked her, I just told her that I needed to look at them on my own.

The 3rd one we both liked, it was 20 minute walk from work and a 20 minute walk to Cilla's, it had it's own reserved parking bay, 2 bedrooms neutrally decorated, furnished and the rent was reasonable, I started my new job on Monday and moved into the flat the following Saturday, Mum and Dad helped me move in, and were surprised when they saw Cilla in the car park. Apparently they all knew each other from years back.

Cilla told them she was meeting a friend and had to go, 10 minutes after my parents leaving Cilla was on her back on my bed with her feet in the air being screwed senseless by me, as we lay together afterwards she started to laugh and said "Your parents told me it was shame it didn't work out between you and Cindy."

For the next few months Cilla did spend one night a week at mine, plus she has to "work late" at least twice a week, well that's what she told John, she was at mine, not always screwing though we were most of the time, though she got caught out out once when we both fell asleep and woke at 5 in the morning. She told John the truth then and he said he had already realised that she seemed to be working a lot more hours than normal and thought she was at mine.

John became remarkably relaxed about our affair even when she told him that she loved us both. Cindy had moved out to live with some friends in a house share so Cilla began spending 3 nights a week at mine. Things moved along a little when one day when we laying in bed cuddling she asked "Did you see the email about the Christmas party in a couple of weeks?"

"Yes, I assumed that you would take John," I replied.

"I suppose I'd better, are you going to take anyone?" she asked.

"Nah, I thought I might give it a miss," I replied.

"Why?" she asked.

"My girl won't be able to go with me," I replied.

"Well, lets see what we can do about that," she answered.

2 weeks later the day of the party arrived, it was on a Friday night after work in the firm's sports and social club.

I stayed late at work and caught up on a load of email before getting changed there, Cilla has gone home and picked up John, They arrived half an hour into the evening and Cilla left John to talk to some of their mutual friends while she searched for me, she found me at the bar buying myself a pint.

She walked up behind me and looped her arm through mine and squeezing my bum with her other hand. "Buy your boss a drink?" she asked.

A couple of other people at the raised their eyebrows.

"Mrs Andrews, I could have you done for sexual harassment," I replied laughing.

"If I'm a good girl, will you let it drop?" she replied.

"Depends how good," I answered.

She smiled and said "A glass of white wine please."

I saw John looking our way looking daggers at me.

I then took in what Cilla was wearing, a blue and green silky dress that came down to her knees, it was tight in all the right places and on her legs were nylons, on her feet was a pair of green court shoes with a 2 inch heel.

"You look very shaggable," I whispered into her ear, "But I think John didn't approve of your grabbing my arse."

She turned around and took a sip of her wine and said "Tonight, I'm coming home with you,"

"Oh yeah," I replied letting my hand drift down and gently stroke her bum whilst her back was to the bar.

She smiled and said "John will drop us off at yours."

"Does he mind?" I asked.

"Tough, tonight is our normal night to get together and after 2 nights listening to him snore next to me, I need you," she replied.

"OK, deal on one condition," I said.

"What's that?" she replied.

"We have a dance later," I said.

"OK, but no groping my tits or arse on the dance floor," she replied.

"Can't promise that," I replied.

"I'd better mingle, see you later love," she said.

An hour later the food was being served, I had spent the hour with a group of colleagues and their other halves, Ian was trying to wind me up, "Cilla wants to shag you," he said.

"Who says she hasn't already?" I replied to lots of laughter from the group and made my way to the buffet, Cilla saw me walking over and nipped in the queue in front of me.

"How's it going sexy?" she asked which caused a few more eyebrows to be raised.

"All the better for seeing you," I replied.

We chatted for a bit as we got our plates and filled up with food.

"Come and sit at our table please," she said.

"OK, but won't John mind?" I asked.

"I don't care if he does," she replied.

"Has something happened?" I asked.

"Sit down and I'll tell you," she said on the way back to the table.

I was introduced to the others at the table and found out they were all senior managers, Cilla said "You had better go and get your food."

"Let's go," said John and the others all went with him.

Cilla sat next to me and said "He's started to tell people about us."

"Bloody hell, Why?" I replied.

"He got drunk at that dinner with our friends last night and told them that I was seeing a younger man, " she asked.

"What happened?" I asked putting my hand on her leg.

"They laughed, and said that John had told someone else at work the same thing," she replied, "And then he told this lot tonight."

"I'm sorry, I never meant for anyone to get hurt, even John," I replied.

"Can I stay a while around yours?" she asked

"Of course, you didn't even need to ask," I replied.

"Thank you," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

Just then a couple of the other people from the table returned, "Is this your younger man?" asked one laughing.

"Yes, as a matter of fact it is, good looking with nice big, thick hard cock," she replied.

The others looked at each other and started to laugh.

"No, it's true," she said.

"Cilla and I will get John to drop us off at my place later where we will spend all night wrapped up naked together banging the shit out of each other," I added.

They laughed again and when John came back he sat opposite Cilla and I and said "So you've met Cilla's younger shag then?"

"Yes, he's a very funny young man," replied one of the others.

We ate together and sat chatted amongst the group, no one said anything when I put my arm around the back of Cilla's chair and she leaned into my body placing a hand onto my leg.

30 minutes later the disco started to play a slow song and the lights were turned down, "Shall we?" I asked. John had already gone and talked to some other people at another table.

"You may," replied Cilla and led me onto the dance floor.

I heard one of the managers turn to his wife and say "They do seem quite close."

She replied "I'd fuck him stupid if she isn't."

He replied "Yes, but I'm not sure if he would come to one of our parties."

I made a mental note of that, useful info to have.

We made our way onto the dance floor and where we adopted the traditional dancing position of holding a hand and a hand on each other hips.

She tilted her head into my chest and said "Love you."

"Love you too," I replied and kissed the top of her head.

"So did you know that Mr and Mrs Stubbs are swingers?" I asked.

"No, how did you find that little piece of gossip?" she asked.

"I over heard them talking, apparently if you won't fuck me, she will," I replied.

"Slut, you are all mine," she replied.

"I'm very happy about that, now what time do you want to leave?" I asked.

"As soon as politely possible," she replied.

By now our hands had moved from the hips to bum cheeks, Cilla leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

"People will talk," I said.

"They already are, let's give them something to gossip about then," she replied and took my hand and led me off the dance floor.

She retrieved her bag from the table and looked at Mrs Stubbs and just said "I'll be the one fucking him, thank you."

John looked shocked as she said "Come on driver, Simon and I need to go back to his place."

He looked bewildered as she said "Well," when he hadn't moved after 10 seconds.

"Give me the fucking car keys, get a cab," she said and snatched them out of his hand.

"I hope I never piss you off," I said as she led me to John's car which was a Vauxhall Insignia.

She smiled and said "I've had enough of being the dutiful wife," and pulled me down into a deep long kiss, no one could see us as we were at the back of the car park.

"OK yeah," I said once we parted and turned her round and bent her over the bonnet.

"Go on then I'm so horny for you right now," she panted almost desperately.

I lifted the skirt of the dress up and stuck a finger into the gusset of her knickers, she was wearing hold ups instead of the tights I thought she had.

"Fuck me now," she pleaded as I pulled my trousers down and stood behind her, I pulled her gusset to one side and just fed myself in.

"Yes, do it, do it now," she whispered. I held her by her hips and just shafted her relentlessly.

She was almost crying with the feelings of pleasure that were starting to wrack her body, I came quickly and so did she, "Sorry," I said as I felt my come explode into her welcoming cave. She didn't reply as she convulsing her way through an orgasm at the time.

I pulled out when she finished and pulled my trousers back up as she smoothed her dress down, "That'll do for starters," she said and pulled me in for a deep kiss.

Just then someone started clapping and it was John. "Thank you, you have made my life complete, my wife has all but left me for you and you shag her in full view of anyone in a car park." he said sarcastically.

"Well if you weren't such a lying git we would never be here, Christian man my arse," she said.

"For years you have been friends with the Stubbs, and the amount of times you went over there on your own, you've been screwing Amanda for what 20 years haven't you? What about your premature issue?" she raged.

He looked down at the ground, "You were only premature with me and that's why you didn't mind me sleeping with Simon to start with, because you felt guilty, well let me tell you something he is 10 times the man you ever were, in and out of bed. What's the matter you thought I would screw him a few times and then come crawling back to you?" she continued.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at the ground, Cilla wasn't finished yet, "You can have Amanda Stubbs and her fake teeth, I'm going with Simon, we will talk tomorrow."

She got into the drivers seat and took a deep breath, "And calm," she said.

"Feeling better," I said after giving her a few seconds.

"Thank you," she said.

"What for?" I asked.

"Letting me be me," she replied and put the car into gear, spinning the wheels covering John in grit from the car park.

We went to her place where she packed as many clothes as she could into a suitcase and then we went back to mine, we didn't make love that might as she running on anger but after a good nights sleep in my arms she felt better in the morning.

We sorted out her clothes and then spent the rest of the day locked together at the hip.

We went to work on the Monday separately to try and avoid suspicion, some people asked me if I had a good weekend but no one mentioned that fact that myself and Cilla has groped each other on the dance floor.

After a week she moved back home but her and John were done, he moved into the spare room until he transferred to a another city for his work, and I moved into the main bedroom with her, I cancelled the lease on my flat and lived full time with Cilla, my parents were shocked but they got over it eventually.

10 years on and I now run my own team and Cilla has been promoted to department head, HR know we are together and loving a normal live.

Cindy married Jimmy and had 2 children until she cheated on him with Mr Stubbs, so she now lives with us in her old family home.