All Comments on 'Cinder Whore'

by LaSalia

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Escape?

It will be interesting to see how she escapes these control freaks. They seem to have it all planned out. Do I foresee a prince rescue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shocked by my own self

...I can't believe I read the entire thing... WTF is wrong with me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

There is a warning at the beginning of this story. I personally loved it and look forward to more chapters.

snowfaerysnowfaeryalmost 12 years ago
interesting

I agree that this is partly miscategorized. It is more of a rape/abuse story than a traditional incest story. With that being said I do hope that there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Queasy

It looked like it could be a good development to a story but I agree wrong category. This story made me sick to my stomach

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
It's a Multicategory Story...

The ideas I have planned for the next few chapters are not all non-consent. I felt it was better to go with the incest/TABOO category, as that theme fits with the coming chapters. Also, to anyone who thinks step family sex isn't incest, I'll tell you it is usually classified that way, but even so, this is also a taboo category.

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Please vote and comment!

I love the comments, when they're constructive, good or bad. If you just want to be hateful because my stories are too intense, you should have read the warning label. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good. Great. Wonderful.

Great job, and yes it was intense but a great intense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never write another story like this EVER!

That was the most horrible thing I've ever read. The only redeeming quality to this story is that it's not filled with misspellings and bad grammar. I had to skip to the last page just to see if you could redeem yourself but instead you soundly failed. Not even with her pledging to find an escape could drag this from the depths of deprevity that you had sunk it. Now I'm going to be stuck watching the news to see if some sick minded individual like yourself didn't act on this story and torture some innocent girl in this shameful remake of Cinderella. For the sake of the rest of us, please never post another story like this again. You idea of intense is vastly wrong.

kinky019kinky019almost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good!!!

Amazing! It was intense but it was a hot,sexy inense! One of the best i have read and i have read a lot. Great job.

SydneyAshbourneSydneyAshbournealmost 12 years ago

Wow, I really had a hard time not reading it. I did want to see what she plotted, but I guess that is for another time. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved it, don't listen to those losers. Can't wait to read more :)

LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is Submitted!

It took me forever to figure out where I wanted to go with this story, but I've got it going now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Keep writing - and quick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing :)

Omg this story was amazing... Ive read the other chapters now too... I couldnt stop reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's hoarse, not horse

Other than that, this was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is my go-to story when I need a quick orgasm. I hated the direction you went in later chapters, but I love the middle of this chapter enough to keep re-reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaSalia@LaSalia
I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES