Cinderella and the Ancient Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, dear reader, we conclude this powerful, emotional, and engaging tale of one of Cinderella's greatest challenges before her wedding. Through her unwavering strength and determination, she taught us that the qualities of a true queen can be found in the most unexpected of places and that love can triumph even in the face of adversity. May the lessons of her story remain etched in our hearts, inspiring us to face our own challenges with courage, grace, and an unbreakable spirit.

But, dear reader, you may be wondering what became of the two sisters whose plot had instigated all this, the Ladies Arabella and Beatrice.

In the days that followed the examination, the King, impressed by Lord Edmund's newfound loyalty to Cinderella, entrusted him with the task of dealing with the wicked sisters, Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice. The King believed that Lord Edmund's unimpeachable character and sense of justice would ensure that the sisters would face appropriate consequences for their malicious actions.

Determined to solidify Cinderella's reign and discredit the sisters, Lord Edmund devised a plan to punish them in a humiliating and painful manner that would serve as a lesson to all who dared to sow discord within the kingdom.

He summoned the sisters to a private audience, where he confronted them with their treachery. "Lady Arabella, Lady Beatrice," he began, his voice cold and stern, "I am well aware of the deceitful plot you orchestrated in an attempt to undermine our future queen. You sought to use the ancient law to humiliate and discredit her, but instead, you have only served to reveal the true depth of her character and strength."

The sisters, their faces pale with fear, could hardly utter a word, as they realized the gravity of their situation. Lord Edmund continued, his voice firm and resolute, "As the King has entrusted me with the responsibility of ensuring that justice is served, I have decided upon a fitting punishment for your actions."

With a wave of his hand, Lord Edmund summoned the palace guards, who escorted the sisters to the town square. There, they were made to stand upon a raised platform, where their treachery was announced before the gathered crowd. To ensure that the sisters would never again attempt to harm Cinderella or the royal family, Lord Edmund decreed that they would be subjected to a humiliating and painful public punishment.

Two heavy wooden caning benches were brought forth, their sturdy frames a testament to the severity of the sisters' impending punishment. Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice, their faces a mixture of fear and shame, were stripped naked and made to bend over the benches. Their arms and legs were securely fastened, leaving them completely exposed and vulnerable before the jeering crowd.

Lord Edmund, his expression somber and resolute, addressed the gathered onlookers. "Let this be a lesson to all," he proclaimed, "that treachery and malice will not be tolerated within our kingdom. Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice sought to undermine our future queen and bring harm to the royal family. For their actions, they shall receive just retribution."

Determined for the sisters to experience the same exposure that Cinderella had endured, Lord Edmund commanded the guards, his voice unwavering and resolute, "Move their legs as far apart as they will go and secure them to the sides of the benches."

The guards obeyed without hesitation, firmly grasping the sisters' legs and stretching them apart until they were secured to the benches. In this position, their buttocks parted, further intensifying their humiliation and vulnerability.

As the sisters lay there, their legs secured wide apart on the benches, the crowd bore witness to the full extent of their exposure. The sisters' most intimate areas were completely revealed to the eyes of the onlookers, leaving them with nowhere to hide and no shred of dignity to cling to.

The crowd could see every detail of their exposed forms, from the curve of their buttocks to the soft, vulnerable flesh between their legs. The sisters' faces burned with shame as they were subjected to the scrutiny of the gathered onlookers.

Lord Edmund, intent on ensuring that the sisters' punishment would be a lasting reminder of the consequences of their treachery, made a further decree. "In addition to the public humiliation they now suffer, I hereby order that they be figged."

The crowd gasped at the severity of the punishment, as the process of figging involved the insertion of a peeled ginger root into the anus, causing a burning sensation and intense discomfort. The sisters' eyes widened in terror as they realized the extent of the ordeal they were about to endure.

Lord Edmund, ever meticulous in his pursuit of justice, decided that the ginger roots should be peeled and prepared in front of the sisters, not only to ensure maximum potency but also to increase the torment of their anticipation.

He ordered one of the guards to fetch fresh ginger roots and a sharp knife. The guard complied swiftly, presenting the items to Lord Edmund. With a firm and steady hand, he began to peel the ginger roots, the air filling with their pungent aroma. The sisters, fully aware of the purpose of this preparation, watched in growing horror, their anxiety and dread mounting with each stroke of the knife.

Once the ginger roots were adequately prepared, Lord Edmund handed them to the guards, who approached the sisters with a grim determination. Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice trembled in their restraints, their breaths coming in shallow gasps as they braced themselves for the painful ordeal that awaited them.

With no further delay, the guards proceeded to insert the freshly peeled ginger roots into the sisters' exposed anuses. Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice whimpered and squirmed in discomfort as the intense burning sensation began to take effect, but their restraints held them firmly in place.

As the sisters experienced the painful effects of the figging, the onlookers could not help but feel that justice had been served. The humiliation they had sought to inflict upon Cinderella had been turned upon them, a fitting retribution for their malicious actions. In this moment, it became evident to all that the strength of love and loyalty, as demonstrated by Cinderella, would always triumph over the forces of deceit and treachery.

In a final act of poetic justice, Lord Edmund decided to link the sisters' punishment to the very story that had brought Cinderella her happiness. "In honor of the twelve strokes of midnight that played such a pivotal role in Cinderella's journey," he proclaimed, his voice ringing with authority, "I hereby decree that each sister shall receive twelve strokes of the cane upon their buttocks."

The crowd murmured in approval, recognizing the symbolism in Lord Edmund's decision. The sisters, still reeling from the pain of the figging, now faced the additional torment of the cane. Their faces etched with fear and despair, they braced themselves for the impending punishment.

The guards, wielding stout canes, took their positions beside the restrained sisters. With a nod from Lord Edmund, they raised their canes and struck the sisters' exposed buttocks, their blows landing with a sharp crack that echoed throughout the town square. Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice cried out in pain as the first stroke of the cane landed upon their tender flesh. The searing agony caused them to involuntarily clench their buttocks, which only served to intensify their torment. As they squeezed their buttocks together, the ginger plugs were compressed, releasing more of the pungent oils and causing the burning sensation to grow even stronger.

With each successive stroke of the cane, the sisters' cries grew more desperate, their bodies writhing in a futile attempt to escape the dual agony of the cane and the ginger plugs. The crowd watched in grim satisfaction as the wicked sisters were made to suffer the consequences of their treachery.

Through the entire ordeal, Lord Edmund remained resolute, his commitment to justice unwavering. In his heart, he knew that the punishment he had devised would not only bring retribution upon the sisters but also serve as a powerful reminder of the strength of love, loyalty,

and the indomitable spirit of Cinderella.

As the final stroke of the cane fell upon the sisters' bruised and welted buttocks, their cries of pain were replaced by anguished sobs. The crowd stood in silence, the weight of the lesson they had just witnessed settling upon them. In their hearts, they knew that the actions of Lady Arabella and Lady Beatrice had only served to strengthen the bond between the Prince and Cinderella, and to solidify her rightful place as their future queen.

With the punishment complete, Lord Edmund ordered the sisters be released from their restraints and escorted from the town square. Their disgrace now public knowledge, they would forever be marked by the consequences of their treachery. The kingdom, united in their admiration for Cinderella's courage and resilience, looked forward to the day when she would ascend to the throne, bringing with her the love and loyalty that had triumphed over deceit and malice.

As for Cinderella and the Prince, their love only grew stronger in the face of adversity. The challenges they faced together only served to deepen their bond and strengthen their commitment to one another. As they prepared for their wedding day, their hearts were filled with the knowledge that their love, built on a foundation of courage and loyalty, would endure all trials and tribulations, and their reign would be marked by the same grace and strength that had carried them through their most difficult moments.

And so, dear reader, our tale of courage, determination, and the power of love comes to a close. Through the trials faced by Cinderella and the ultimate triumph of her spirit, we are reminded of the enduring strength of love and loyalty, and the ability of such virtues to overcome even the darkest of schemes.