Nude Run at a Women's College

Story Info
They're all naked!
3.8k words
4.41
11.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers

A cute student at an elite women's liberal arts college in the American Northeast invited me to her campus for a visit. I'd just met Carol a few days earlier, and now she was inviting me to come hang out with her. She didn't say what she had in mind, only that we'd spend some time together and I'd get to see her campus. She'd drawn an outline map of the campus and marked on it where I was to meet her at sunset.

So now I was on my way driving there. It was a beautiful autumn afternoon, still warm in defiance of the impending change of seasons. I arrived at the college well before sunset, parked my junky old car, and strolled around. A beautiful assortment of ivy-covered grey stone buildings that looked like they'd been there since Stonehenge! The sort of school attended by daughters and granddaughters of accomplished women of an earlier era, or of important parents whose names were now on various buildings. The place just exuded wealth and position, a far cry from the state tech school I was attending!

Approaching the grove Carol had marked on the rough map, in the fading light I spotted Carol's face amongst a small group. Seeing me, she broke from her group and ran toward me. As she got closer, I saw that she was totally naked! Before I could even express my surprise, she hugged me, wrapping her naked flesh around me! As I clumsily groped for words, she walked me back to her small group of three women and two men. The men were all clothed, but the women were nude, except for trainers. The men were her father Bart and her younger brother Josh, just turned eighteen. The two other young women were classmates of Carol's, and the older woman turned out to be her mother, an alumna of the college. I was stunned. Mum was beautiful in her early middle age. Naked, mother and daughter both! The four women eagerly explained what the other men already knew: The college's annual nude campus run, part of Homecoming Weekend, would be starting in just a few minutes! This explained the trainers. None of the naked women made any attempt to cover herself, not even a hand over a breast, and each just conversed casually with the clothed men around them.

Carol explained that only students eighteen and over were allowed to participate, and guests likewise had to meet that requirement. Any underage students or guests had been sequestered to a nearby off-campus cinema for the evening, the run being the only nude part of Homecoming Weekend.

So there I was, with a girl I'd barely met, getting to see her, and her mum, naked before I'd even gotten a chance to get to know her. Carol was very pretty, as attractive naked as clothed, the one other time I'd ever seen her. She was on the petite side, nice hair, engaging smile, all the things you see when you first meet someone, but now I was treated to what her bare tits and nipples and cunt and bum looked like. In my earlier experience, it usually took many dates to get this far, yet here it was right in front of me, only the second time we were together! And here was her mum, too!

Carol asked me and the others to look her over to make sure she was ready for the run. With that invitation, I felt free to look closely, and admired her small breasts tipped with long, rigid nipples, and her firm rounded bottom just the right size and shape. Between her legs was a small patch of pubic hair, trimmed to a triangle ending just above her slit. This left her labia and slit smooth. We deemed her well fit for the run!

Then Marian asked the same of us: did she look ready for a run? To me she looked like a fully developed version of her daughter: filled out in just the right places, soft generous breasts with forward-looking hard nipples, lighter brown bush fluffed a bit out from her mound, and good shapely legs. Mum's labia hung apart and were slightly lower than Carol's, and were puffier, with pretty red edges; quite a unique way to first meet a new girl's mum! I joined the others in telling a smiling Marian she looked obviously ready for a run!

I made small talk with Carol's dad and brother, mostly about how good the women in their family looked. And I really meant it.

By now it was getting dark and soon other runners started showing up and stripping off. First the Lacross team showed up, wearing their uniforms in the school's colors. They removed their kit, interestingly enough beginning by stripping off their shorts and knickers first and parading around for a few minutes bottomless. Carol explained that the dyed-blue pubic hair I was seeing on some of their cunts was for the school colors blue and ivory, with the hairless ones representing ivory.

With all the different groups of students showing up and stripping off, this so-called 'run' was turning out to be a social, with nude bodies illuminated by street lamps and the occasional torch. By now the Lacross team were totally naked, and some of the other teams started showing up, along with unaffiliated girls, all frolicking in the nude.

Naked girls milling around, some looking for their boyfriends in the crowd of clothed onlookers, a fleshly ocean of bare arms and legs and torsos and heads, breasts and nipples, bums and cunts! Soon I noticed some older women arriving and stripping off. Carol pointed out the teachers of her various courses, and introduced me to Dr Margaret Chase, her Anthropology professor who was just then stepping out of her knickers to reveal a generous fluff of grey pubic hair. Once she shed her remaining clothing, she joked that her breasts might flop around a bit more than Carol's, and that on the run she might do well by just tossing one over each shoulder! Just to have something to say, I complimented her on her pretty smile. More students and teachers showed up, and soon the small plaza was crowded with naked females and their clothed supporters.

Just like Carol, many of her classmates had invited parents and sisters and brothers of sufficient age to come cheer them on. And many of the professors had family and friends there to watch them run. Dr Chase was supported by her husband and two grown grandsons. I was now learning that this liberal arts college was liberal in every sense of the word!

Carol and her family handed me a camera to get photographs of them together. Dad and brother in slacks and blazers, standing behind Mum and daughter in front and naked to the camera. Then the two women played to the camera by lifting their tits, turning around and bending over, then having their men hold them off the ground with legs spread. Then a final photo with Marian wrapping her bare legs around her husband's waist and holding his face between her breasts. Families around us were doing similar poses. Awaiting the start signal, laughing girls were darting in and out amongst the trees and bushes, engaged in various forms of play, all in the nude.

Everywhere I looked there were women happily cavorting, posing, playfully patting each other's bums, renewing friendships, making new friends, catching up on old times, and just reveling in their nudity.

Finally someone showed up with a loudhailer and the hundred or so runners formed up along some sort of starting line as the crowd sang the school's alma mater. At the last note of the song, the runners took off. Some of the larger-breasted women cupped their breasts as they ran. Carol's small breasts just showed proudly, with a minimum of unwanted motion, her nipples seeming to point the way. Marian moved with elegant demeanour as she started alongside her daughter twenty-five years her junior, then fell back. A few women, apparently on their periods, had taped sanitary pads in place. All looked good, as naked women always do. Now the view was of dozens of bare bums moving away. Onlookers stayed in place along the marked route, which coursed around the lush campus and then back to the starting point. Carol had entrusted me to keep her duffel, and told me to stay near the start. From our vantage spot, Dad, Josh, and I could see camera flashes going off all over the campus as the train of naked runners passed each checkpoint. (This was pre-digital, so the cameras were real ones, using real film.)

Gradually the faster runners began arriving back at the start point, just as tables of snacks and drinks were being set for everyone's benefit. Carol was among the first, and escorted me, her dad, and Josh to the tables. She put one foot up onto the edge of a table and, using a borrowed torch, showed us where the running had caused her lips to chafe. Two nearby students overheard and came closer to show us the same thing on themselves. One of the teachers, who happened to be the gym instructor, told the three girls with chafed lips to wait a moment while her husband dug into his pocket for the salve he'd been charged to bring. Once he produced the tube of ointment, she passed it around for each girl to rub on her lips, then when the tube was returned she held it for new arrivals. As by now Carol and I were sitting on folding chairs, my eyes were just about level with the continuing parade of chafed lips being inspected by torchlight and smeared with the shared salve.

The gym teacher told us that one year she tried applying the salve before starting the run, but the extra slickness between her legs had caused her to orgasm several times while running. But, by now she'd learned how to pace herself to stay right on the edge of an orgasm and hold off until she was alone. She told us that the year she tried running with Ben-Wah balls inserted, she was orgasming so noticeably that she had to leave the course and finish herself off behind some bushes. Carol thanked her for this valuable information. Having nothing to add, I just smiled politely.

As more runners finished the course, the plaza became yet more crowded with naked women and their supporters. By now it was definitely a party atmosphere, just like an ordinary college mixer, except that nearly all the women were naked. And posing for photographs, individually and in groups. Some of the poses were with hands strategically placed so as to be publishable in the yearbook, but most were just "out there", hiding nothing. Daughters posed with mothers and in some cases, grandmothers. All were nude. To me, many looked ready for sex, but I knew that was not the purpose of the event.

Marian arrived from completing the run and her husband pulled up two chairs so he and his wife could sit with us. Josh was off making new friends. I sat there next to Dad, while Carol and her mum sat opposite us, both holding their legs open so the salve wouldn't stick their thighs together. I just sat there practically tongue-tied, enjoying the sights, visually comparing the sexual charms of mother and daughter. Visible through her sweaty pubic hair, Marian's slit was open enough to show pink, while Carol's bare slit formed a neat seam. I calculated that if Carol grows up to look as good as her mother, she would be fortunate indeed!

Eventually, all entrants finished the course except for one student who on a dare had tried running with a small vibrator inside her and suffered injuries when she crashed into some spectators. It wasn't until the first aid personnel finally discovered and extracted the vibrator that her convulsions stopped and they could treat her wounds.

Dr Chase, the anthropology professor, was called up to a makeshift stage where awards would be handed out. As faculty advisor to this year's naked run, she was to do the handing out. Because she'd forgotten her reading glasses, she asked her husband to come stand next to her to read the citations while she, still nude, would hand out the ribbons. With matronly dignity, Dr Chase stood in the center of the small stage, about a meter above ground level. Her fair skin, every bit of it(!), shone brightly in the lights rigged for the occasion, contrasting markedly with the grey tweed suit her husband wore as he stood beside his naked wife. I secretly wondered if he'd chosen his grey suit to perfectly match her tuft of pubic hair! By now that hair was moist and matted flat against her vulva, and her pink labia and slightly parted slit were delightfully visible, the edges of her labia resembling rose petals. She started off with some remarks about almost tripping over her own breasts and how she solved the problem by tucking them under her armpits as she ran. Her joking drew great applause, especially when she swung her long breasts around like pendulums. When she tried shaking them, they just remained pointing downward, bringing roars of laughter and cheers from the onlookers.

Before she got to the awards, Dr Chase introduced Dr Lee Wells, the young and modern new president of the college. President Wells offered a few words of greeting to the assembled students, alumnae, and guests. She said she was happy to see more smooth cunts this year, like her own, as she felt this expressed the forward-looking modern attitudes she was trying to instill at the college. She made some remarks about how well preserved some of the older alumnae appeared, and praised their bravery in stripping off just like the younger ones like herself. Then she stepped down to let the awards begin, and mingled with the crowd. Since she hadn't participated in the run, her bare legs were supported by high heels rather than trainers. Her hair was elegantly up in a smart twist and she was wore tasteful jewelry on her ears, neck, and wrists, and some sort of jewel I could see in her cunt. Other than those accessories, she was naked just like all the other female faculty. When she caught me staring at her cunt, I thought for sure I was busted. Instead she invited me in for a really close look, to learn what everyone else seemed to already know: the jewel was her class ring modified to dangle from the hood of her clit! She delighted in showing this off as she worked the crowd. A true booster of her college!

Dr Chase presented the first award to the returning alumna who had graduated earliest--a tall, striking, regal-looking woman, proud and resplendent in her nudity. I recognised her as a former US senator from our state. As she stepped up onto the platform, I saw that she was old enough that her pubic hair had thinned to practically nothing, so her prominent labia were on full display. Her breasts were flat over her abdomen, with nipples pointing downward, similar to Dr Chase's. In fact, the two women playfully pressed their chests together to see whose tits hung lower, bringing great laughter from the crowd. More cheering when they asked the crowd to decide whose pudenda hung lower. In spite of her age, the senator projected an air of dignity, confident to reveal her naked body among nude women a fraction of her age. I was impressed by both these older women who now commanded the stage and the attention of everyone present, especially when they were joking about comparing their intimate lady bits. Apparently this college, steeped in tradition, honored its seniors, celebrating their naked bodies as much as the much younger, suppler ones in attendence.

The next prize went to the alumna who had traveled the furthest--this time a slim young woman who held a responsible position with the EU in Luxembourg or Brussels or somewhere. I noted that she had hair in her armpits but none over her cunt. For her remarks, she commented on the uniqueness of this event and encouraged new students to use their education to seek positions in international locations.

Next, several generous donors were recognised, and as this group of boisterous, rich naked ladies stepped onto the platform together I was treated to an amazing variety of mature bare breasts and cunts. Flashbulbs going off everywhere, family members and friends cheering. The naked women hammed it up, doing can-can style high kicks, jiggling their tits, playfully tweaking each others' nipples and slapping each others' bums, then posed for photographs. The picture everyone wanted was the high kick, with the women lined up, each with one leg stretched high in the air. They held that pose until they collectively lost balance and, to great applause and laughter, fell over in a heap of tangled bare bodies. They were all smiles, and it was obvious that everyone was having a great time. I had to admire these women for being so proud in their nudity. Coming down off the platform they were greeted and embraced by their husbands. An ordinary happening, except that these ladies were naked!

Then it was time for certain students to be recognised. Carol was called up as the organiser of this year's event, along with her six assistants. Dr Chase draped a ribbon loosely around each girl's neck, suspending a small medal between each girl's breasts. Carol's tiny breasts were much smaller then the others', but her hard, dark nipples were easily the most prominent. The cunts of all seven girls were still shiny with the ointment. All seven took a bow, then turned round and mooned the crowd. They had obviously rehearsed this, as evidenced by the seven butt holes being revealed precisely in unison. The girl in the middle sported a butt plug, with a fake gem of blue, one of the colors of the college. They held that pose until the camera flashes and cheering eventually died down.

Wow! I marveled that I was seeing my new friend's ass hole before I even learnt her surname!

Following the awards, Dr Chase directed everyone's attention to an adjacent clearing, where, with spotlights trained on them, the college's cheerleading squad ran out with pompoms and streamers in the school's colors and performed a few of their routines, naked: cartwheels, jumping jacks, and handstands. The inverted leg splits drew the most applause! The donor ladies, not to be outdone, joined in the fun by attempting some of the cheerleaders' routines themselves, and again fell all over each other in a great tumble of bare flesh.

Soon, the gathering got quieter and the naked runners and their supporters held on for about another twenty minutes before the crowd started thinning. Some runners started looking for their kit, got dressed and drifted away. Others remained naked to be photographed with friends and family in front of popular landmarks around the campus. The annual naked run was over, and people were finding their way to other activities.

Carol had arranged nearby hotel rooms for her parents and brother to stay overnight so they could participate in the remainder of Homecoming Weekend. The five of us (me plus Carol and her family) found ourselves with a bit of time to chat before parting. After some small talk, I blurted out the question that had been burning within me: how did they feel about being naked together? Almost in unison, Carol and her mum each declared that they'd be mortified and humiliated if Josh ever saw either of them naked or if Dad ever saw Carol naked, except for this one event each year. Of course, Dad and Josh were standing right there, admiring Carol and Marian, who had been naked right in front of them all evening, just as they were at that moment!

Marian went on to say that this day was special, a tradition at the college, and she had returned every year since graduating twenty-three years earlier. They weren't nudists, she and her husband had leadership positions in the business world and reputations to protect, but this one event each year was reserved for students and alumnae of the college. I asked about all the photographs that had been taken this evening, and learnt that the outside community knew about this very libertine event and accepted that photographs of students and certain prominent ladies might be published. Marian was by now used to outsiders showing her the photographs they'd seen of her, and she simply dismissed it as a 'college thing'.

Carol added that she would never let her Dad or her brother, or even her friends, ever see her naked, except for the run. This one night each year, and this was only her second, she could just set aside any inhibitions or taboos, and just go wild with her classmates as they followed the example set by the faculty and returning graduates. Then she invited her brother to get a really good look, saying it would be a year before he'd get to see her naked again!

MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers
12