Cinderella's "Ugly" Step-Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large, swarthy Guardsman that had caught Cinderella emerged from the darkness, his own wicked sword drawn.

"I know you're under her spell!" the Prince cried, and thrust his sword at the traitor.

The Guardsman brutishly parried the Prince's thrust, and started swinging at him with large, wild attacks. The Prince nimbly dodged them, weaving between each attempted strike, and with a swift kick to the behind, sent the Guardsman stumbling forward.

The Guardsman spun around and growled, raising his sword for another assault - but was cut off, as the Prince ran him through with his royal saber.

With a gasp, the Guardsman collapsed onto the ground. Prince Phillip looked at him solemnly, before finally unlocking Cinderella's cell door. He held out his hand, and Cinderella took it.

He guided her through the halls, past many dueling Guardsmen, clearly fighting dissent in their ranks. Cinderella felt like she was gliding past it all, held in the air by the sheer power of true love.

Finally, they reached a grand door, and pushed it open. A glorious white steed was waiting for them, and before Cinderella knew it, they were riding away from the castle.

"Where are we going?" Cinderella asked, her arms wrapped around the Prince.

"Somewhere safe," he replied, in the most... warm, comforting voice she could imagine.

And so they rode, the sun rising in front of them. And the morning light got brighter, and brighter, and brighter until-

Until Cinderella awoke once more in the cold, dark dungeon. No one was coming for her.

Where was the Prince? What was her evil stepmother making him do?

---

Prince Phillip was currently on his back in his bed. Once again, Anastasia was sitting on his face, grinding her pussy onto his eager mouth. Drusilla was facing her, bouncing enthusiastically on his massive dick.

Anastasia and Drusilla both writhed in pleasure as their new fiancé pleasured them from below. And as they both leaned forward, in the throes of passion, their faces neared each other... and they kissed. It was a soft, almost accidental kiss at first, but soon evolved into an intense make out session as they rode atop the Prince.

They had never touched each other like that before. They were never shy around each other, but that seemed like a step too far, even for them. But now that they were both to marry the Prince, they knew the time for modesty was at an end. And so they kissed - and soon, they were grabbing each other's tits and rubbing their massive bellies.

From next to them, their mother Lady Grey watched, her own hand in between her thighs, pleasuring herself. Her daughters were so beautiful, and they were finally getting what was theirs. She watched their corpulent forms write in pleasure atop the Prince. Soon, though, she wanted to get involved herself.

And so she pushed her girls off of Phillip, and pulled him towards the edge of the bed, his lower legs hanging over the edge. The three of them crawled between his legs, inspecting the giant cock in front of them.

Lady Grey went first, lowering her mouth onto the tip of his penis. Phillip moaned - through all of this, this was the first time any of them had used their mouths on him. Anastasia and Drusilla squeezed in next to her on either side, and each lowered their heads to his balls. Even with his legs spread as wide as possible, it was difficult to fit all three in front of him, and their bodies were mashed together as they serviced him.

Prince Phillip's eyes bulged out of his head as he first felt the two mouths descend on his testicles. No woman he knew would do such a thing. They both started with tentative licks, but soon after, Anastasia popped one in her mouth, sucking slightly on it, and Drusilla followed soon after. The feeling was so intense - there was moments of small amounts of pain and discomfort, but it only amplified the extreme pleasure he was feeling. This, combined with Lady Grey's suction on his dick, was driving Phillip wild.

He felt like he was going to explode. And when he leaned up again, and saw the three fat women all working in unison to pleasure him, they soft, jiggling bodies rubbing together, it pushed him over the edge.

"OH, FUCK!," he cried, and as his cock started spasming with orgasm, all three removed their mouths and squeezed their faces together, all competing to catch the most cum.

In the end, all three were plastered with cum. Prince Phillip didn't even know he COULD cum that much. And that's what sex was going to be like from now on?

Anastasia and Drusilla both turned towards their mother, who had taken slightly more cum than them. Without speaking, they both began to lap at her face, licking the strands off and swallowing it. Soon, her face was mostly clean, and she and Drusilla turned towards Anastasia, and after that they cleaned Drusilla's face.

Seeing Lady Grey and her daughters - his three new brides - lick his own sperm off each other's faces blew Phillip's mind. This whole experience was so far beyond anything the Prince could have ever imagined.

"Bend over," he commanded. "All three of you. Up on the bed."

"Oooh," Lady Grey cooed. "Someone's finally taking charge of what he wants."

The three women obliged, and he watched their fat bodies wobble and bounce as they each climbed up on the bed, and got on all fours with their asses in the air.

Phillip took stock of the situation. The last couple days had really given him an appreciation of fat asses. And each of the asses on display in front of him, while all massively fat, were different.

Anastasia's ass was the narrowest. She had more of an apple shape, and her butt was, proportionally, one of the smaller things about her. But the contrast of her giant bulging belly and tits to this smaller, almost cute and pert ass was exquisite. Prince Phillip dove in, licking feverishly at her tight hole. From this angle, he could start at her clit, and lick all the way up to her asshole. He liked the way he could control her butt - he could get more of it in his hands, and while he could, and did, smush it against his face as he ate her ass, it didn't overwhelm him with the sheer amount of flesh. She tasted almost sweet, which fit her perfectly.

With a final SMACK against her ass, Prince Phillip removed his face, and moved on to Lady Grey. Her butt was sort of what you'd imagine if you pictured "big butt," just amplified from her large, plump frame. Her hips were wider and rounder than Anastasia's, and her butt projected out more. Compared to her young daughters, her skin was a little looser and there was more cellulite. But honestly, Phillip just thought that gave it... more character. This was a butt used by an experienced, mature woman. And when he dove in, he loved the way she subtly moved her hips in unison with his licks, and her pitch-perfect whore-like moans that made him really feel like he was performing well. Lady Grey tasted less sweet than Anastasia - she had a darker, more mature flavor, like a fine wine.

And finally, he moved on to Drusilla. Just as last night, Prince Phillip had to really admire the work of art in front of him. It's like her whole body worked in unison to form the perfect backside. Her hips were the widest, and flared out when they connected with her thick thighs. Her ass itself was sort of... boxy? But in a soft, bulbous sort of way. It projected as much as it was wide, and her body tapered in a way that naturally drew your eye to her ass. Phillip grabbed her cheeks and spread then, revealing the right, pink little hole surrounded by her slightly discolored crack. It was a feast for the eyes - and Phillip dove in.

This time, the Prince completely lost himself in the act. There, his face surrounded by the warm, jiggling ass-flesh of this fat whore he had met only a couple days ago, he knew he was in heaven. Whereas Anastasia tasted like candy, and Lady Grey tasted like a fine wine, Drusilla was the perfect mixture - an entire decadent dessert.

Phillip moaned and licked, vigorously moving his head up and down between her asscheeks, absolutely slobbering over her delicious butthole. Suddenly, he felt a hand grab the back of his head, and start grinding his face against the ass in front of him. He realized it must have been Anastasia or their mother, clearly enjoying the show.

After a few more minutes, Phillip slowly, regretfully pulled his face from Drusilla's ass, the hand on his head relaxing its grip. He saw it was indeed Lady Grey next to him, lounging on the end of the bed with them, pleasuring herself as she watched the show. In front of him, Drusilla was still on all fours, and her sister was splayed out next to her, the two of them making out.

The sight was so lewd, and Phillip felt the hardest he'd ever been. He needed to fuck something, and in front of him was a sopping wet pussy between Drusilla's meaty thighs. He stood up, and positioned himself behind her, and plunged in. Drusilla moaned into Anastasia's mouth as they kissed, and Phillip watched her massive ass wobble as he made it balls deep inside her. Quickly, he started absolutely hammering her tight snatch, his hips a blur as he slammed into her, completely transfixed on every jiggle and shake of Drusilla's fat butt.

Anastasia stopped kissing her sister, and wobbled to the end of the bed, next to Phillip. He loved the way her entire body shook and jiggled as she made her way over.

Anastasia watched for a moment, her face flushed. "Oh, Silly, you look so hot getting fucked," she said in her smooth, bell-like voice. Drusilla only moaned in response, her face buried in the sheets of the bed as the Prince hammered into her pussy.

After a few moments, Anastasia reached up, and cupped his face with her soft, chubby hand, and turned it towards her. As Phillip fucked her sister, Anastasia kissed him deeply. Phillip had always liked kissing, but there was something about Anastasia's soft, plump face that made the experience mind blowing.

Suddenly, Phillip felt a hand reach between his legs, and then grab onto his balls. He stopped kissing Anastasia, and looked to his other side, and saw Lady Grey give a wry smile as she started massaging his low-hanging, sweaty balls as he fucked her daughter. The sensations around him came close to overwhelming him, but he powered through. He knew he needed to get used to this - this is how he wanted to spend the rest of his life.

Anastasia leaned in again, gently kissing his neck and ear, and soon Lady Grey joined on his other side. As the two of them kissed him, and massaged his balls, Phillip again looked down at the giant ass in front of him. From Drusilla's muffled moans, he could tell she was getting close. As Phillip deeply fucked her, he spread the asscheeks in front of him, once again seeing her tight little asshole, still spit-slick from his passionate ass-eating. He lowered one hand and started teasing her ass as he fucked her - and from her moans, he could tell she was enjoying it.

Slowly, he worked a finger into her butthole, working it in and out, and testing out a few different movements, until the entire finger was deep in her ass. It was a strange sensation feeling his own cock pistoning in and out of her pussy, separated from his finger only by a thin wall between that and her asshole.

As he moved his finger around, it finally sent Drusilla over the edge. Her face emerged from the sheets as she howled in pleasure. Phillip felt both her pussy and her ass spasm around him - were this only a couple days ago, he knew this would have been too much, and he'd be cumming, too. But Phillip knew there was more to do, and he wasn't ready to orgasm again just yet.

Drusilla collapsed forward, and Phillip pulled his dick out of her, and then slowly worked his finger out of her butt. As he did, Lady Grey grabbed his hand, and pulled it towards her face. Slowly, seductively, she wrapped her mouth around his finger - the one that had just been knuckle-deep in her daughter's asshole. Phillip watched in awe as Lady Grey licked it clean.

Anastasia stopped kissing Phillip's neck to watch. "Oh mommy, that's so gross! Right out of Silly's butt?" she chided, her nose wrinkling.

Lady Grey didn't respond, only looking Phillip in the eye. Phillip felt a surge of emotion and passion rising up inside him, but before he could process the feeling, Anastasia flopped onto her back, shaking the entire bed. "My turn!" she exclaimed.

Phillip couldn't argue, and moved over to her. He took the time to admire the image in front of him - her chubby little legs spread, showing her fat, soaking wet pussy. Her gigantic, round belly and massive, wobbling tits almost hiding her face as she laid back. She was like a giant ball of flesh just waiting to get fucked - and it was so sexy.

Phillip lined up, and plunged in. If watching Drusilla's ass jiggle with every thrust was hot, watching Anastasia's entire body jiggle was mind blowing. Phillip had never considered a stomach to be sexually attractive, even a skinny one, but now, watching Anastasia's rotund belly shake and wobble, Phillip wondered if anything else even compared.

For a while, he simply lost himself as he pushed in and out of her velvety pussy, moving his hands across her soft, fat body, enjoying every curve. Their bodies seemed to meld together, as Phillips movements found a perfect rhythm with Anastasia's bucking hips. Drusilla lay next to them, her ass still in the air, recovering from the deep fucking she had just received. Lady Grey merely watched, admiring the two bodies coming together. "You're so beautiful," she told her daughter, in an uncharacteristically sweet voice.

Anastasia wrapped her fat legs around Phillip's waist, and squeezed him closer - and with a startled, "oh- ohh- OHHH!" she came. Phillip slowed his thrusts, and nearly came to a stop - but he wasn't done yet. He gradually picked up speed again, and started angling their hips to fuck her even deeper. As he leaned forward, he grabbed her tits, squeezing and fondling them as they covered her face. With barely any time to recover, Anastasia squeezed him again with her legs - and after only a few moments, came again, screaming in pleasure.

Phillip kept at it, trying to master every motion and thrust and twirl of his hips, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her breasts, obsessed with the idea of bringing her as much pleasure as possible. After two more quick orgasms, Phillip could tell from her flinches that she was too sensitive to continue. Slowly and reluctantly, he pulled out of her and let her rest. He took a moment to admire her - her whole body flushed red now, covered in sweat. It was so fucking sexy.

Finally, he turned towards Lady Grey. "I guess it's your turn," he told her.

Lady Grey smiled wickedly. "I guess it is," she purred, as she got up on the bed. Drusilla moved out of her way, and started getting something from across the room. Lady Grey took her place, got on all fours with her ass in the air, and looked back at the Prince. "You know where to put it," she told him.

He did. He got behind her, and smacked her ass, watching it wobble in response. He grabbed one cheek, and spread her ass open. Her butthole was still slightly wet from his tongue, but he knew it would need more. He moved to a cabinet, and grabbed a bottle of massage oil. He came back, and spread it across his rock-hard cock, and then started working it into her asshole.

"I'm waiting, sweetie, put it in," she commanded. Phillip put the bottle down, and lined up his dick. He started pushing in, and found it much easier than when he had fucked Drusilla in the ass last night - and not just because of the actual lube. While Drusilla was clearly an anal slut, her mother clearly had decades of experience pleasing men with her ass. She pushed out and back into him, slowly easing his entire length inside her bowels. Soon, his sweaty balls hit her pussy - he was all the way in.

The warmth and tightness could not be described. He started working his way in and out, and before long was really fucking her. "Oh my fucking godddd," he groaned, marveling at how she knew exactly how to move her hips and clench her asshole to just absolutely milk Phillip's cock.

Lady Grey looked back at Phillip and gave him a knowing smile. "It's better, isn't it? Better than my daughters? Don't worry - they'll get there soon. We're going to have lots of practice. Isn't that right, girls?"

Phillip pried his gaze off of Lady Grey's ass to look at her daughters. Anastasia was sitting there, propped up against the backboard, still sweaty and red, fingering herself. Drusilla had rolled herself one of her Elfweed cigarillos, and climbed back on the bed. She puffed away at it.

"Yes, mommy," they said in unison, filling the Prince's head with images of the years to come - years of absolutely hedonistic pleasure.

Drusilla passed the cigarillo to Anastasia, who took an impressive hit. Drusilla took it back, and took an even bigger one - and held it in. She leaned forward, grabbed her mom's face, and kissed her, releasing the smoke deep into her mother's lungs. After what seemed like forever, Drusilla broke the kiss, and Lady Grey exhaled a thick stream of smoke.

"God, I love that stuff," she moaned, "almost as much as I love this big fucking royal dick in my ass."

Phillip watched as the three passed the Elfweed around, quickly smoking the entire thing. Soon their eyes all had that trademark bloodshot-pink, heavy-lidded look, and the room was full of smoke.

Anastasia laid back on the bed, breathing heavily, rubbing her own nipples. In her newly-stoned drawl, she bemoaned, "I ffffucking love making out when I'm high... but he's sooooo far away."

Drusilla exhaled another cloud, taking the final hit off the cigarillo. She looked at her sister, and lowed her face towards her. Their lips met again, and soon they were passionately making out in front of Phillip and their mother.

The image of the two fat, fleshy, curvy, sexy bodies of the sisters mashing together as they kissed and grabbed at each other, combined with the unbelievable feeling of Lady Grey's asshole finally sent Phillip over the edge.

"HOLY. FUCK. FUCK!" he cried, with each balls-deep slam into Lady Grey's bowels. "I LOVE YOU. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. FUUUUUCCCKK!"

With one final thrust, he unloaded inside Lady Grey. Shot after shot coated her insides, before Prince Phillip's softening dick finally popped free of her ass. He stumbled back, weary, into a nearby chair. He breathed in deeply, trying to catch his breath.

Drusilla and Anastasia stopped making out and looked up, giggling. They both shuffled their massive frames off the bed, behind their mother, who was still lying on all fours with her now gaping asshole in the air.

Anastasia and Drusilla gave each other another kiss - and then turned towards their mother's ass. Cum was starting to leak out of it. Anastasia leaned in, and gave a long, slow lick, catching as much of it as she could, and lightly rimming her mother's distended asshole. Drusilla shoved her out of the way, whining, "My turn!"

She dove in, getting several licks in, and jamming her tongue deep in Lady Grey's butt, before Anastasia squeezed her way in. They took turns like this, both slobbering over their mothers asshole in an attempt to clean up any of the cum he had left behind. Soon there was nothing left, and they backed off. Lady Grey eased her way up, and turned around, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Good job, girls," she commended them. "But there's still something else to clean," she said, motioning towards the Prince.

Phillip was caught off guard - until he realized what they were talking about. He looked down at his half-hard cock, seeing it coated in grease, ass-juice and leftover cum. Anastasia and Drusilla both moved towards him, and dropped to their knees in front of him.