Cinderella's "Ugly" Step-Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the daughters took a moment to appreciate the dick in front of him - the one that had just been buried deep, deep in their mother's bowels.

Anastasia moved in first, and took a deep breath. "Your butthole smells so good, mommy."

Drusilla pushed her aside, and popped his dick into her mouth. "Tastes fucking good, too," she moaned.

The two of them then descended on his cock, cleaning every last remnant of cum and their mother's ass off of him. As they did, Phillip felt his dick hardening again. He thought for sure he would need more time to rest after that last orgasm, but clearly not.

He lightly pushed the girls off of him, and stood up. "Alright, my wives, who's ready for round two?"

---

An hour or so later, and the four of them were all collapsed on the bed. Lady Grey was next to him, looking over her daughters with pride. Anastasia was asleep, lightly snoring with her head against his hip. Drusilla was on the other side, lighting up another cigarillo.

And as he lay there, their bodies a giant mass of round, curvy flesh, enjoying the afterglow of the best sex he could ever imagine, Prince Phillip knew he had made the right decision. Thank god for that glass slipper.

---

A year or so later, Cinderella was released from the dungeons. Mostly, she was too much of an annoyance to keep, as the servants had grown wary of descending into the dungeon to feed her, cutting down her already sporadic meals.

Cinderella had not handled a year of isolation in a dark, dank dungeon - not while the true love of her life was upstairs, oblivious to her existence. More often than not, her mind descended into fairy tale delusions - her living a perfect life with the Prince as cute woodland animals sang and danced around them. It was a frightening sight to witness: a haggard girl in a raggedy stained dress prancing about a dungeon cell, singing poorly about true love.

And so, they let her go. One day, a couple of the guards came down, roughly yanked her out of the cell, tossed her in a carriage, and drove her into the city. Unceremoniously, she was dumped into a puddle of mud, and the carriage turned back towards the castle. As she sat there in the mud, trying to adapt to a world of light and crowds, the townsfolk looked down on her - just another filthy vagrant, dirtying up their city.

Three times, Cinderella returned to the castle, looking for the Prince. The first two, she had been caught instantly and thrown back on the street. The third, though, she got in.

It was the middle of the night, and she slowly padded through the castle halls - she could hear voices in the distance. They were talking and... something else. As she got closer, she could hear screaming and moaning. Cinderella had no idea what to make of the noise... it sounded like of like-

She rounded the corner, peered into the door, and saw what was happening. Prince Phillip - well, KING Phillip, unbeknownst to her - was behind Cinderella's naked step-sister Anastasia, thrusting into her. Next to Phillip, her other step-sister Drusilla was making out with him. Her step-mother, Lady Grey, was leaned over Anastasia, sucking on one of Drusilla's nipples.

Cinderella's heart dropped, as her world crumbled around her. She was filled with disappointment, and betrayal, and rage and... disgust. Not just from the fact that her step-family had ruined her life, but from the lewd, incestuous display in front of her. She had thought Phillip was a respectable man, who wanted a true classical love... and a true classical beauty. But here he was, fucking three whores at once - three whores from the same family. And they were fat! They were so gross! Cinderella couldn't comprehend why anyone would choose someone with a body like theirs, when they could have a fit, beautiful young woman like herself.

Cinderella snapped out of it as she heard Drusilla say, "That's right, fuck her in the ass!"

Cinderella stifled a gasp. That wasn't right! A woman wasn't supposed to be penetrated in such a filthy place. Truly, they had corrupted the sweet, innocent Prince.

Phillip picked up the pace, and the room was filled with the slap, slap, slap noise of his hips smacking against Anastasia's fat little ass. Cinderella watched with disgust as Anastasia's gelatinous body wobbled with each thrust.

"I'm gonna fuckin' cum," Phillip grunted, and suddenly all three women moved to their knees in front of him. Phillip climbed off the bed, and stood in front of them, and immediately all three of them descended on his greasy, ass-juice covered cock. From Cinderella's vantage point, it looked like they were fighting to get their mouths on it - fighting to suck on something that had just been inside Anastasia's butthole!

Phillip lasted only a few seconds more, and the three women leaned back, hoping to catch his load on their faces and bodies. With a roar, Phillip unloaded on them - and Lady Grey ended up catching the most. Her face was absolutely plastered in cum.

Phillip collapsed back in the back, clearly exhausted from the vigorous sex. As he did, Cinderella let out a choked sob, and fell to her knees.

Only Lady Grey seemed to notice, and she turned towards the door. She saw the young, skinny Cinderella there, dressed only in rags, her face filthy with dirt, sobbing over her lost love and the betrayal of her family.

She walked over to the door, and stood above the crying Cinderella. She placed her hand under her step-daughter's chin, and gently raised it so they were looking at each other.

Cinderella looked into her step-mother's eyes, seeing her face covered in Phillip's semen. Tears welled up in her eyes again, and she managed to choke out the question, "M-mother, why..?"

Lady Grey looked down at her sobbing step-daughter. She remembered the girl's father somewhat fondly, even if she had arranged his death. She contemplated how she had brought this young woman into her life, only to completely destroy the girl in the pursuit of money and power - and good sex.

A drop of Phillip's cum dripped off her chin, hitting Cinderella square in the forehead. Lady Grey smiled warmly at her step-daughter, before barking out her response: "Guards!"

---

Three years had passed since Phillip had married Lady Grey, Anastasia and Drusilla. He was King now, in compliance with his parents' wishes, though these days he hardly even considered his responsibilities. The last few years had been a blur of debauchery and pure, unfiltered sex with his three fat wives. Over time, too, his wives had encouraged him to replace the servant staff with more... visually pleasing staff. Now, wherever he went in the castle, he was surrounded by fat women in skimpy outfits cleaning the rooms and serving him food. It was almost impossible to think about anything else.

Truth be told, Queen Grey had been doing most of the actual ruling. Phillip hadn't paid attention to the details, really, though he knew she had increased the size of the kingdom's coffers tenfold - and spent it all on themselves. They were constantly acquiring the most lavish decorations and commissioning new vacation homes across the kingdom, all at the expense of their loyal subjects. This would have bothered the Phillip of three years ago, but now... he simply didn't care. He was deeply, truly in love with his three wives, even if it was for the wrong reasons. He trusted their decisions fully.

For the first time that day, King Phillip paid attention to the situation in front of him. They were in the throne room, where they would entertain petitioners once or twice a week. They had installed two additional thrones, allowing Phillip and his three Queens to all be in attendance for royal matters.

Anastasia had a servant wheel out a cart of desserts. While whoever was in front of them was prattling on, Anastasia was splayed out in her throne, gut bulging, stuffing her face with sweets.

Drusilla, as always, was getting high. They had imported some sort of large hookah from some distant nation, and it was currently sitting next to her throne. She continued to puff away at it, oblivious to any happenings in front of her in her stoned haze.

Only Queen Grey had her attention focused on their petitioners. She sat, as usual, prim and proper - though with a condescending, superior sort of look. She did not have a... warm reputation amongst the populace.

King Phillip finally turned his gaze to their petitioners. A paunchy, bearded middle aged man was in front of them, hat in hand. His clothes were little more than rags, though it looked sort of like he had tried to clean and groom himself for his visit to the castle. Beside him was a woman - younger than the man, likely his daughter. While she wasn't as fat as his wives, she was clearly well fed. She had a sizable belly, thick thighs and two of the biggest tits Phillip had ever seen. He shifted slightly in his throne as he grew an erection.

Shaking his head, he did his best to focus on what the man was saying. "Erm, and, well, it seems that your- uhm, the new vacation lodge you're building, one of the wings is going to be built on my property. I- I- I wouldn't mind, but, see... it will disrupt my crops, and I need those to- to feed my family." He gestured to the woman next to him, "Sweetie, would you bring them the map? I brought a map that will show you where your... your new lodge will overlap with my land..."

His daughter fished out a piece of parchment, and brought it up to Queen Grey. Phillip watched as her magnificent, fat tits jiggled while she walked. She had an innocent face, but Phillip could see in her eyes the way she admired the three royal fat women in front of her.

The Queen took the map, and looked it over briefly. "Mm, I see. Well, this won't do at all," she said, causing the farmer to look relieved. Queen Grey continued, "We cannot have our vacation home sullied by a dirty farm. We'll be taking your remaining land and demolishing whatever pitiful structures you have there."

She turned towards Phillip, as the farmer turned beet red and clutched his chest. "Isn't that right, my dear?" she asked her husband.

Phillip nodded. "It has been decided. We have seized your land." He motioned towards the guards, who started ushering the farmer out.

"B-b-but where- where will we live? How will we-" the farmer pleaded as he was dragged away, before he was cut off by the King.

"Leave the girl," he commanded his guards. They complied. The farmer's pleading voice faded in the distance, as Phillip sized up the woman in front of him. "How would you like to work here, in the castle?"

The woman smiled, and King Phillip's dick got harder.

END