Cinder's Tentacular Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the tentacles rushed in, Cinder eagerly contemplated her impending fate. She hadn't ever had sex with a kraken, but it was important for a girl to keep an open mind.

And open legs.

And an open mouth.

And, oh fuck, those tentacles were suddenly everywhere.

And it was awesome.

Jules, perhaps due to his long dry spell (the Dread Pirate Sayyida had been dead for a good while now), was pretty keen and not very interested in foreplay. Luckily, Cinder was pretty wet, and also not interested in foreplay.

Tentacles curled around her, meandering along the bends and dips of her lovely body. One of them snaked up a leg, twisting around her ankle before moving on to her calf, and then finally delving between her thighs. The thick body of the tentacle slid against the hot, wet lips of her cunt, then slithered upwards.

Jules didn't push the investigating tentacle inside of her, although at that point Cinder was panting hard and almost ready to beg him for it. Instead, the kraken sent his appendage sliding onward, spreading around the damp evidence of her arousal as it traveled from her cunt and up between her butt cheeks. It snaked its way along her lower back, curled about her belly, and finally slipped up her chest between her breasts in a wet, wiggling glissade.

With her shapely body smeared with her own juices by a monster's probing tentacle, the elf felt like a piece of slutty bread slathered in its own dirty butter. Cinder would be the first to admit that she'd never ever been that great with similes, but even by her low standards that hadn't been a great one. Still, with the smell of her sex heavy in the air, all she could think about was the blunt crown of the tentacle crawling up the valley of her tits, and how much she wanted to put it into her mouth and lick the taste of herself off of it.

"C'mon Julie," she said, pulling urgently at the thick purple shaft of the tentacle, "let me suck it."

The tentacle tasted slimy and vaguely sweet, a mixture of the familiar tang of Cinder's own pussy with the briny flavor of the ocean. The elf's cheek bulged as the tentacock explored her mouth, and she felt it pulse and thicken against the warm bed of her tongue.

Every time the tentacle gave a little throb of excitement, the part of it still rubbing between her legs pulsed as well, which felt pretty fucking great against Cinder's lust-swollen clit. Thus incentivized, the elf opened her mouth wider and tried to cram more of the tentacle dick down her throat, tugging the shaft for good measure while she did so.

The bulk of Jules's exploratory tentacle rubbed and slid between her legs, all while the end of it thrust eagerly into Cinder's hungry, sucking mouth. When it finally reached the peak of its pleasure, Cinder realized she could actually feel the bulging load of kraken-jizz travel along the length of the tentacle. It pulsed warmly against her cunt before snaking its way along the slippery part pressed between her ass cheeks. She tracked the load's movement along her body, all the way up until it exploded in a gushing torrent of spunk from the blunt tip still thrusting happily between her eager lips.

Salty jizz flooded the elf's mouth and throat, but although she gagged a little, Cinder wasn't a blushing elfmaid. She could take a load with the best whores in Moon's Landing. More to the point, she had.

Jules withdrew the spent tentacle from her mouth with a wet slurp, and the cascade of spunk Cinder hadn't been able to swallow fast enough rushed from her plump lips in a frothing spume of milky white. It ran down her chin and neck, coating the sweet curve of her chest in a thick, dripping sludge.

Cinder felt a glob of it hang from her left nipple and shivered with delight.

"Shit, that was awesome! Do you think- waugh!"

Whatever Cinder thought, it was preempted by more tentacles exploding from the glowing, blue-green water. Jules, having had a sample of the joys of the elf's flesh, apparently wanted to eat the whole damn meal.

"Alright, let's fucking do this!" Cinder managed to gasp out before another tentacle took the place of the first in the elf's mouth.

A nest of Jules's slimy, contorting, dick-like appendages slithered forth, sliding all over Cinder's body. They coiled around her legs and her torso, slipping under her armpits and wrapping around her breasts, squeezing, tugging, prodding, and dripping. One tentacock after the other was presented for Cinder to blow, which she did with great glee and rampant enthusiasm.

Cinder's mouth made sloppy wet popping noises as she sucked each tip presented to her. The tentacles wrapped around her arms so that it was a little hard to move, but she did her best to reach out and grab a firm, slick shaft in either hand, jerking a tentacle-cock off a pair of them while a third plumbed the depths of her mouth and tested her gag reflex.

Sometimes, pairs or trios of them tried to cram their way past her lips together, and the elf did her best to accommodate the slippery little bastards and up as wide as she could. There were dozens of them, twisting and twining around her body and fighting to get between her lips.

She was quickly covered in Jules's spend, thick layers of it hanging in dripping ropes from her tits, face, and smeared across her belly. Overwhelmed in the best possible way, the smell of spunk grew so strong that it almost made her eyes water. Every time one of the tentacles came, she could feel the load throb along its length, and with so many of the shafts pressed between her legs, it didn't take long for the elf to come herself.

She screamed around the pair of urgently thrusting cocks in her mouth, feeling her stomach muscles tense and contract as the orgasm rippled through the jiggling curves of her flesh.

Cinder let her mind drift into a slutty, raunchy haze. She loved sucking dick, and this was like a one monster blowbang. She saw Jules's dinner-plate-sized eyes out there in the water, watching the proceedings intently, his gaze fixed on the mess of her wetly shining skin.

His krakenish brows knitted together, and she felt another pulse of cum traveling up one of his many thrusting tentacles. He seemed to enjoy the sound of her desperately chugging the torrent of his spunk, and as she gagged on his latest load, he made an excited fluting noise somewhere under the water, presumably where his mouth was.

Jules was giving her face and throat a pretty good working over, but it seemed that the kraken wanted to try out some new ways of violating Cinder's nubile, elfin body. With an ease that hinted at his impressive strength, Jules lifted Cinder right off the coin-covered ground with his grasping coils, and then forced her back down onto all fours.

Gold coins and gemstones pressed into the palms of her hands, her cheeks, and her tits and the tentacles arranged her into the position Jules wanted, which was apparently face down, ass up. Cinder's view was somewhat obstructed by the mass of purple-blue flesh exploring her body, but she felt the girth of a thick tentacle slide against the dripping wet lips of her cunt. She moaned, clenching her hands into fists with the delicious, heated anticipation of getting absolutely wrecked by a kraken, doggy style.

Octo-style? Whatever, it didn't fucking matter.

What mattered was that the tip of one of Jules's many cocks was pressing at the entrance to her pussy, gently nudging past her dewy nether lips, and fuck, oh fuck, he was finally inside of her.

Another tentacle whipped out and gave her ass a slap, and the hot sting was a sweet contrast to the beautiful agony of the thick kraken cock getting fed, inch by glistening inch, into Cinder's cunt.

"Yeah, fuck yeah!" Cinder howled as the appendage railing her started to thrust more vigorously.

She came again and felt the juices of her well-primed pussy spurt out as contractions of pure bliss wracked her body. There was a splashing noise, and she was pretty sure she'd just squirted girlcum into an emerald-encrusted goblet worth more than a small farmstead.

"Haha, I have some pretty good aim- ulp!" A tentacle wormed its way into her mouth and started rutting her face, and Cinder got the message. More fucking, less talking, thank you very much.

Sure, whatever. Just keep doing me like that, you big, squiddy bastard.

The first tentacle rutting her pussy exploded deep within her, but before it withdrew Cinder felt Jules pressing another one into the entrance of her spunk-greased cunt. Her eyes widened as the second tentacle-dick joined the first, but there was enough cum and cunt-juice to make it work, and Cinder soon found her pussy home to a pair of roughly thrusting appendages.

When the third slithered up her thigh its destination was pretty clear. Cinder's eyes widened and she let out a deep, desperate noise like the lowing of some whorish cow, but the third tentacle joined its mates anyway. Soon, Cinder found that she had a writhing mass of kraken cocks savaging her cunt.

Damn, she realized, I lost count of how many of the slippery fuckers got inside of me.

The elf felt deliciously stretched and so very, very full. The ridges of the gold doubloons scattered on the floor dug into her tits, and the coins made a jangling, sliding noise as her body slipped against them, wracked by Jules's frenzied fucking. She felt wild, almost out of control, on the edge of... ah, there it was.

"AUGHHH!"

She came again, and this time it was a long, torturous thing, a molten wave of intense bliss that started in her sex and exploded through her body, curling her toes and making her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Even as she came Cinder felt a warm, wet splat against her forehead, and she realized Jules had unloaded a dual spurt of cum directly on her face with another pair of tentacles. The fact just made her cunt spasm harder around the thrusting melange of kraken cocks jamming its merry way between her legs.

The first tentacle vying for supremacy in her pussy twitched, convulsed, and deposited a hot, wet load inside of her still-spasming cunt. That seemed to be a signal for the rest of them, and soon her vagina was filled with roiling, tropical wetness that gushed out like a fountain when the tentacles withdrew. It cascaded down in a soggy splatter from her freshly fucked cunt onto the floor. Her knees slipped around in the sludge, but Jules held her body steady amidst his coils.

"H-holy shit," Cinder managed to pant, "I think the real treasure of the Pirate's Dungeon is you, Jules, not this shit!" The elf tossed away a bronze statue sporting a pair of garnet eyes as if it were trash. "The Dread Pirate can keep her loot. I want more dick! Er, tentacles? Tentadick?"

Jules didn't seem overly interested in labeling his fleshy appendages, but he did seem interested in granting her request. More of his blue-pink pseudopods wrapped around the cum-smeared elf and hoisted her up. She felt briefly weightless before she was plonked down on her bottom. Gold coins, stuck to her skin with a mixture of her own sweat and the gallons of kraken-spooge moisturizing her body, fell from her tits.

The spent tentacles had already slipped back into the water, oozing creamy spunk from their tips, but Jules had plenty more to replace them. As the next pair started to probe curiously at her gooey vulva, Cinder leaned back and settled in for the long haul.

***

Elven stamina was pretty legendary, but even Cinder had to admit she was bushed. She'd stopped counting her orgasms a while ago, and didn't even want to think about how much of his fluid Jules had poured onto her body, or into it. It seemed like he might want to take a break, grab a drink, or maybe eat a snack, but the guy was relentless.

Did fish even drink? As an elf Cinder felt as though she should know the answer to that question, but hey, she wasn't even sure that Jules was a fish in the first place.

She was covered, soaked inside and out by kraken-y ardor. She liked the way it felt on her body, greasy-wet and slick, making every movement she made slippery and lubricated. She could even feel it squishing between her armpits.

She felt provocative and sensual, like some kind of siren, or mermaid, or whatever else that was fishy and hot and lived in the ocean. And that krakens like to fuck, clearly.

Speaking of fishy...

Cinder hadn't been able to smell the briny stench of Jules's cum for a while, which probably just meant that her nose had given up entirely in an act of shameless self-preservation. In all likelihood, she smelled like the bottom of a fisherman's hold, but fuck, with those tentacles working her over like a one-monster orgy, it was so totally worth it.

"Hey Jules," she mumbled, feeling the wet heat of another load pulse deep between her legs. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep now, but you keep going and have at it, alright? Just try not to-" here she yawned and stretched, catlike, "-wake me up for a while. 'Kay?"

Jules raised the ink-spraying tentacle he'd used to draw on the ruined ship's hull, and gave her a nautical-looking salute. Another set of tentacles slithered out of the water and snaked across the coins and gems, seeking the sheath of her warm, wet hole. The rhythmic, wet splashing noises Jules made while he was fucking Cinder's dripping pussy were oddly soothing to the elf's pointed ears.

Hm, she thought as a proboscis curled around one of her nipples and gently tugged at it, I wonder how Micah and the others are doing?

Cinder drifted to sleep, and in the haze of her exhaustion and lust, the cum squirting down onto her body felt like warm, thick rain.

That's a 'yes' to butt-stuff

Cinder awoke, feeling strangely empty.

It wasn't just the lack of tentacles stuffing her pussy, although she was sadly vacant in that regard, too. Cinder sat up, shifting amid the mountain of gold and silver. When her belly made a loud, insistent 'wharblegarble' noise, the source of the emptiness she felt became apparent.

That marathon of tentacle sex had apparently given her an appetite.

Cinder peered out across the faintly glowing water, but the surface of the underground sea was glassy and still. Jules appeared to be nowhere in sight, so Cinder rose to her feet, stretched, and tried to work out the kinks from her muscles.

"Shit. I haven't been fucked like that since the time I stumbled into the locker room after a siegeball game," she declared out loud, brushing a strand of auburn hair from her eyes.

The hair made a dry, crunchy noise at her touch, and she realized that her reddish-brown locks were positively spackled in dried kraken jizz. Cinder sighed. In the line of duty, knights got helmet-hair, and elven rangers got cum-coifs. It was just the way that dungeon crawls went.

The elf grimaced and looked down, noting the rest of her was in much the same state as her crusty locks. The warm, flickering light of the ever-burning torches illuminated the layers of filth caked on Cinder's body. The dried deluge of Jules's excitement flaked away from her tits and belly as she moved, spunk peeling from her skin like the carapace of a molting crab.

Cinder flicked a bit of desiccated jizz from her left nipple.

"Heh, that's kinda gross." She snorted a chuckle, then headed towards the shoreline, intent on washing up.

The moment Cinder's toes dipped into the warm water, however, a torrent of bubbles rose to the surface, followed not long after by Jules's two great, gleaming eyes. The giant monster octopus looked very pleased to see her. A pair of tentacles emerged shortly thereafter, and the first one gave the elf a friendly wave, while the second held a large, slippery-looking fish.

"Aw, for me?" Cinder asked as she accepted the fishy offering when Jules dropped it into her arms. "How considerate."

She was pretty sure that a guy was usually supposed to take a girl out to dinner first before railing the shit out of her, but Cinder hadn't ever been one to follow the rules all that closely.

The elf rooted around in the piles of treasure until she found a comically ornate knife, and then set to work gutting Jules's gift. She had it cleaned and descaled in short order, and before long she was roasting chunks of it in the flames of one of the ever-burning torches.

"Cave-fish tastes pretty good!" Cinder declared, grease running down her chin as she ate. "You know," she said, her mouth full of fish, "maybe thish ishn't such a bad dungeon after all." She swallowed, grinning, and wiped her face clean. "Definitely not the worst one I've been in, that's for sure. Remind me to tell you about the one with the sex-crazed golem without the arms sometime."

Hunger sated and thirst quenched by a pool of water she found gathered in the hollow of a stalagmite, Cinder set about washing the crust of spunk from herself. The elf splashed into the underground sea and scrubbed herself clean as best she could. When she emerged, a beaming smirk splitting her face, Cinder felt like a brand new elf.

She pushed her hair out of her face, and as she slicked back her sea-wet auburn locks, she caught Jules staring. The motion of raising her arms to push back her hair just happened to showcase the lovely, tantalizing hang of her breasts, something that the kraken- with his enormous eyes- hadn't missed.

"Hey," Cinder asked, "are you staring at my tits?"

Jules blinked, then nodded vigorously, the motion sending ripples out across the water.

"Ok," the elf replied, "just making sure."

"So," she continued conversationally, brushing aside a smattering of electrum coins off the surface of a convenient rock and plopping down onto it, "who was better; me, or that pirate lady?"

Jules considered this for a moment, then reached out with his special ink-spewing tentacle. He squirted a fresh splat of tarry black against the ship's hull and amended his drawing slightly by giving the stick figure long, pointy ears. He also added a pair of round circles to the stick figure's chest, which at that point was frankly unnecessary. Cinder had gotten the picture, so to speak.

"Yeah, good answer," she replied, winking at Jules. Cinder let loose a lazy yawn, then stretched languorously out on the rock, running her fingers along her body and tracing the shape of her curves.

Jules's enormous eyes followed the path of her hands with rapt attention.

"It looks like I'm gonna be here for a while," said the elf, resting back on her elbows and totally ignoring the escape route provided by the mast and crow's nest. "Y'know, until my friends find me, that is. What should we do to pass the time, while we wait?"

The mass of wriggling tentacles rising up from the water indicated that Jules had some ideas he wanted to propose to her.

"I like where your head's at," Cinder declared, giving the kraken a lopsided grin, "but why don't you let me prime the pump, and build a little tension first. What do you say?"

Jules's blue and pink coils looked like they were pretty primed already, but Cinder wanted to work her pussy back into a properly drooling state.

"You like to watch?" she asked, her voice low and husky. "Let me put on a show."

The elf plucked a jeweled scepter from the endless treasure pile. It was made of gold and set with ridges of polished topazes and fire-sparkling opals. It also happened to be just about the right size for a little self-care.

"More like elf-care," Cinder giggled.

She sat back on the rock and spread her long, limber legs. Cinder walked two fingers between her breasts and down the centerline of her body, until she reached the flower of her sex. She parted the petals of her vulva with her fingers, giving the avidly staring kraken a good look at just about everything she had going on between her thighs.