Cinder's Tentacular Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pink of her cunt glistened in the magical torchlight, and as she ran her fingers up and down the lips of her pussy, Cinder felt that sweet, aching need begin to build. It didn't take much to set her off, but then again, for Cinder that had never been a problem.

While she stroked her kitten, Cinder got busy with the scepter, making a show of sucking on the tip of the golden rod and getting it nice and lubed up with her spit. As she fellated the jeweled baton, Cinder reflected that it wasn't even the most expensive thing she'd ever put in her mouth. She was pretty sure that she'd sucked off a prince at some point, although what he'd been a prince of, exactly, Cinder didn't remember.

After a few rounds of gagging herself with the scepter, the shining metal surface of the thing was covered with the ropy strands of her saliva. Cinder pressed it down her body, leaving a trail of slime behind wherever she rubbed it until finally, she held it hovering over the open lips of her pussy.

Jules blinked, and wherever his mouth was underneath the water, she was pretty sure it was drooling.

Instead of sliding the scepter between the open petals of her pussy, however, Cinder had other plans. With her spit still hanging in long drips from the burnished metal surface of the rod, the elf leaned back farther, reached down, and spread her ass open. Jules's eyes went wide when he realized what she was up to.

With a noise that was half-grunt, half-sigh, Cinder began to slide the tip of the scepter into the pink wrinkle of her asshole.

"Fuuuuck," she hissed, relaxing her sphincter as she fed her hungry ass as much of the rod as it could take.

She took plenty of breaks to get used to the size of it, alternating between staring at Jules's gigantic octopus eyes to gauge his reaction, and taking peeks down between her legs to watch the filthy sight of her ass getting speared by a length of solid gold, encrusted with jewels.

"That looks pretty awesome, doesn't it?" she asked, and although Jules made one of his fluting burbles of excitement, the question had been rhetorical.

Of course it looked fucking awesome.

Once her ass had adjusted to its glittery invader, Cinder started to be a little more vigorous with her masturbation. She stuffed her ass with the scepter in short, fast pumps, while rubbing her clit frantically with her other hand. She spat a few times on her cunt, letting the saliva trickle down to her asshole to keep the lube going, but after the elf got started, her pussy supplied plenty of juice all on its own.

Some girls were squirters. Cinder had always been more of a gusher.

"You like how nasty I am, Julie?" she growled, legs spread and twitching as she savaged her own asshole and sent her fingers dancing across the flower of her cunt. "Shit, I can feel my ass stretching ouuuut." She drew out the last word, inserting the golden scepter almost halfway into her greedy bottom.

Cinder came not long after, bleating like a slutty, pointy-eared sheep and making an absolute mess of the very nice, probably historically important, scepter.

Jules seemed to take all of her thrashing around and jubilant wailing as his cue. The tentacles he'd been holding back at the water's edge slithered forward and snagged Cinder by her arm.

"Butt stuff?" she gasped. She was still riding the high, and the question came out more like a plea.

Jules's response was to flip her over onto her stomach and wriggle his tentacles between the plump pillows of her ass cheeks, seeking the stretched hole of her filthy divot.

So, butt-stuff was confirmed, then.

"If you fuck my ass, you have to cum in my ass," Cinder said. "You know, a little squid-pro-quo."

The elf arched her back as much as she could from her prone position on the rock, as if to make an offering of her asshole to the kraken. She felt like one of those sacrifices in an old story, tied up and left out as appeasement for a monster to ravage.

"Fuck, I wish we had some shackles," she said wistfully.

Then Cinder felt the thick, inevitable pressure of one of Jules's tentacles prodding the entrance to her asshole, and she had to save all her breath for joyous, exuberant screaming.

Even with the helpful stretching she'd given her butthole earlier, Cinder's ass felt full to the brim as Jules's blunt-tipped tentacle pushed into it, forcing its slime-lubed way inside of her most private of places. It advanced inch by glorious, gratifyingly agonizing inch, slipping deeper with every wet thrust. The ring of her ass reflexively tightened around its girth, and Cinder had to force herself to relax and just fucking take it.

Once Jules had felt his way inside of her bowels to a depth that seemed to please him, he started to fuck her more rhythmically. Each thrust was accompanied by a filthy, sloppy sucking sound as Cinder's ass gripped the kraken-cock, hugging it as if she didn't want it to leave the snug fastness of her anus.

I will milk your dick- er, tentadick- dry with my asshole.

Prone and pinned to the stone on an island of pirate treasure under the light of flickering, enchanted torches, Cinder tried to fuck back against Jules, but he had her nailed to the rock with his flexible dick in her ass pretty well by that point. When another tentacle slithered between her legs, seeking the available, honeyed hole of her cunt, she couldn't do anything but scream.

"Yeah! Fuck my holes up! Whatever you want, come and take it!"

Jules apparently took that to heart, because in the next instant several more thick, brine-greased tentacles forced their way between her lips and started to rut her mouth.

Cinder lay there in total whorish bliss, every part of her invaded, explored, stimulated, and suffused with the sensations of rough, sweet sex. It felt as though she was getting filled up to her ribs with cock.

Then Jules started coming, his tumescent appendages erupting inside of her cunt, her ass, her mouth, and upon her back, and Cinder lost her mind to the ecstasy a little.

Time passed. The elf's asshole felt used and hot and greasy, the sense of incredible fullness growing and spreading until she didn't know where she finished and Jules's thrusting, hungry appendages began. She was like a cum-filled meat puppet, a toy meant for only producing orgasms and providing pleasure, and gods be damned, she was fucking great at it.

Cinder's tanned, comely body was drenched in sweat and other fluids, shaking and quaking as the climaxes she was forced to endure bled together in a single watercolor landscape of rapture. Her nerves felt like they were on fire, and her senses charged with lightning, but there was nothing she could do but lay there, pressed into the rock of the island, and just get fucked.

The tentadicks picked up the pace, pounding into her cum-swilling holes like a wild hog in its rut. Well, except the hog had tentacles and was in fact a giant sea beast. So, not really like a hog at all, but at that point, Cinder didn't care about the simile anymore because her ass was getting absolutely desecrated, and at the same time her pussy was eating as much tentacle dick as the velvet channel of her vagina could swallow.

Cinder had rarely felt so fucking used. "Rmmmfh!" she tried to shout around the quartet of kraken-cocks plundering her mouth.

As her entire body shook and bounced with the frantic thrusting, Cinder's screams took on a ragged edge. More tentacles encircled her legs, pulling them apart so that the nubile elf was open and stretched to the limit, all while various plunging appendages deposited their loads inside of her.

When they'd spent themselves, Jules removed the pair of tentacles (when had he stuffed another one up there?) from her butthole with a wet pop. Cinder squeezed her muscles, and like a cork on a champagne bottle, a little geyser of kraken cum squirted from her ass.

It fell with a splatter on the backs of her thighs and the priceless antiques scattered around the island's surface. Jules's dinner-plate eyes widened with glee, and he plowed away at her cunt with renewed vigor until the tentacle thrusting there spasmed, rippled, and blew its wad deep inside of her pussy.

"Fucking fuck," the elf gasped, leaking everywhere as she rolled over.

Jules looked a little too pleased with himself, so she spread her legs again and said, as seductively as she could with cum leaking out of her thoroughly molested orifices, "How about round two?"

She put a finger to her lips in thought.

"Wait. Actually, is that round three? Shit, I've lost track. Anyway, whatever. Fuck me up again?"

Time flies

Jules was more than happy to rail the lovely elf again, again, and then at least once more for good measure. Cinder eventually drifted off to sleep, lying there blissful amid a puddle of warm, sticky emanations.

***

When she woke up, Cinder found that she was lying on her side. She stirred, smiling at the memories of what Jules had done to her.

The amorous kraken had spent a while trying out new positions, lifting her body with his strong, wiggly arms and exploring interesting and varied ways to fuck her. Her favorite had probably been when he flipped her upside down, and while Cinder was hanging there like a slutty bat, had filled her pussy with cum until it leaked out and dripped onto her face.

The taste of his salty spend mixed with the sweet nectar of her cunt still lingered on her tongue.

When Cinder tried to get up, she found that she'd practically been welded to the rocky floor with kraken semen. She managed to pull herself free without leaving too much skin behind, and when she looked around she found another fish thoughtfully laid out nearby for her to eat. There was no sign of Jules.

Cinder yawned and blinked the sleep (and other things) from her eyes, and tried to figure out what had woken her up.

"There! See that hole in the floor? Do you think that she fell through?"

The voice was distant and familiar. It drifted down from the rent in the cavern ceiling up above the island, and Cinder's pointy ears twitched when she recognized who was talking.

"Hey Micah!" she shouted, gaining her feet and carefully picking her way across the mountains of coins and gemstones so she could stand underneath the gap in the ceiling. "I'm down here!"

"Oh, there she is," she heard the voice of the thief, Eulalie.

Cinder squinted into the gloom up above and was just able to make out a figure crouched beside the ragged rim of the hole.

"Is she ok?" came Micah's question.

"She's totally naked, and it looks like a roc took a great big bird-crap all over her."

"Oh thank the gods."

"...Really?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right for her. Hey Cin, you alright down there?" Another figure joined the rest at the edge of the hole up above, which Cinder assumed was Micah.

"Whoa, you found the treasure!" he exclaimed.

The elf spread her arms to indicate the vast horde of shining, glittering wealth.

"'Course I did," Cinder shouted back, cupping her hands around her mouth. "You brought me along because I'm a professional when it comes to this sort of thing, remember?"

Micah snorted. "Right. Hey, be careful down there. There's supposed to be some kind of monster guarding the Dread Pirate's loot."

"Yeah, I met him. He's kinda grabby, but pretty cool."

"Uh, ok," said Micah, sounding skeptical. "Sure. Just hold on, we'll get you out of there."

There was a rustle of movement from the cavern's ceiling, and Cinder took a step back as her friends tossed a length of rope down through the hole. Micah slid down not long after, followed by Eulalie's lithe form.

"Thanks, but you guys didn't need to use the rope. That thing is basically a ladder."

Cinder pointed to the tall mainmast sticking out of a heap of gold coins. The crow's nest at its top was practically scraping the ceiling, right next to the hole she'd fallen through.

Micah looked in the direction she pointed, and when he returned his gaze to the elf, his expression was one of pure, unvarnished incredulity.

"Cinder, you could get out this whole time? Do you know how long we've been looking for you?"

The elf shrugged. "Couple of hours, maybe?"

"Two days," Eulalie said flatly. The brown-haired thief was staring at Cinder's cum-coated tits with an expression stuck halfway between avarice and polite disgust.

"Two days, huh?" Cinder said, scratching idly at her bottom. "Wow. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess."

Micah glared at her.

"Aw man, don't give me that look. Check out all this sweet loot." Cinder bent and retrieved the scepter she'd used earlier. She held cum-and-jewel encrusted scepter out to Eulalie. "See, there's plenty of treasure to go around!"

Eulalie wrinkled her nose, but took the rod all the same, holding it gingerly between thumb and forefinger.

Micah stroked his chin, staring out at the vast piles of gold and gemstones. "How are we going to get all of this loot out of here?" he wondered aloud, but his musings were interrupted by a gurgling noise from out on the underground sea.

The glowing water began to froth and bubble. Micah and Eulalie exchanged nervous glances and reached for their weapons, but Cinder beamed them a sunny smile.

"No clue about the treasure," she declared, "but I've got a friend that I want to introduce you to. Hey- on that note, do either of you want to watch me get railed by a kraken?"

Eulalie raised a tentative hand, then lowered it when she caught Micah staring at her.

"Eh, who am I kidding," Micah said, raising his hand too.

"Nice!" said Cinder. "Hey Jules, there's a couple of people I want you to meet!"

🐙