Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would I be doing?" she asked.

"Take notes of my findings and use them to help write a report. Make copies for me, research records, make calls, things like that," I told her.

"Where is the job?" Cindy asked.

"Baltimore."

"How long will we be gone?" she asked.

"A week, maybe less, maybe longer. I have to tell you we will be working ten and twelve hour days," I informed her.

"OK, Daddy, I'll be your girl Friday,"Cindy said.

We arrived in Baltimore Sunday afternoon and found a hotel. Cindy and I went out to dinner. Cindy sat beside me on the bed when we returned to the hotel. Cindy had insisted that we only get one room. She leaned over and kissed me full on the lips.

"Alone with my Daddy in a hotel. Are you ready to play Daddy?" she asked.

"Cindy you are my daughter," I started but Cindy interrupted my answer.

"That didn't stop you from licking my pussy a couple of days ago as I recall," she said planting another kiss on my lips. "I want that big dick in my mouth this time."

I returned her kiss and said. "You didn't let me finish my statement. I was saying, 'Cindy you are my daughter but I don't care,' and I want to play with you."

Cindy and I kissed passionately for several minutes.

"Daddy I am getting so hot," she said. Cindy stripped to her bra and panties. We continued to kiss.

"Get naked Daddy," she said.

I undressed. My cock stood at attention. Cindy went to her knees before my raging hard on and found my cock with her mouth. I stopped her. Gently I raised her from the floor and put her on the bed.

"You get on your knees for no man me included," I told her. "If you want to suck my cock you can do it without being humiliated."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. "Bill always made me get on my knees to suck him."

I lay back on the bed and she began to take me with her mouth. Cindy licked my cock from balls to tip. Then she took it into her mouth. Cindy massaged my balls while she sucked me. She had me ready to cum sooner than I wanted. My balls spammed giving my beautiful daughter a large load of jizz in her mouth. My hot cum was swallowed by my daughter.

"Lick my pussy Daddy," she said removing her bra and panties. Cindy lay on the bed and spread her legs. I eagerly ran my tongue up her slit from bottom to top. I found the pearl of her clit with my tongue and licked it. Cindy moaned in delight. "Tongue my hot pussy Daddy. Suck my clit. I'm cumming; oh I'm cumming so hard." Her pussy spammed on my tongue as the sweet liquid again squirted from her beautiful pussy into my mouth."Oh God Daddy you make me cum so hard."

We were busy for the next week. We worked ten or twelve hours a day reviewing the program. At night we worked on reports, but always found time to play. We got back home Sunday morning. There was a message from Jennifer on my answering machine.

"Owen or Cindy just wanted to let you know that Bill has signed Cindy's separation agreement. Also he wants to know if Cindy will drop the assault charge. I think she should to show good faith. Call me Owen.

Cindy looked daggers at the machine.

"Should I call her? I asked.

Cindy chewed her lower lip then said. "Daddy I think you should, although I am jealous. If you go out with her it will keep people from having ideas about us. Just don't forget I need you too."

I called Jennifer back and made a date with her.

Later that night as Jennifer lay naked in my arms she asked, "How is Cindy coping with everything?"

"Cindy is doing fine," I told her. "She just needs to find a good man that will treat her right."

"I think she's already found a good man," Jennifer said. "She has you. Come on Owen if you aren't already screwing her you should."

"Do you think so?" I asked.

"Damn right I do. Incest aside, Cindy is a beautiful woman. Why shouldn't she have you rather than find another useless man like Bill? You can tell her that I highly recommend you," Jennifer said. "Just remember to give me a chance once in a while."

Cindy was in a foul mood when I got home Monday morning.

"Well Daddy? Was she good?" Cindy asked.

"Jennifer is good," I told her.

"I am glad you like it," Cindy said.

"Cindy," I said. "You gave me permission to go out with Jennifer."

"I did but it still makes me very jealous."

"Cindy I love you," I told her giving her a kiss with lots of tongue. "Jennifer said to tell you that you and I should become lovers."

"Daddy," she said. "I love you so much. Jennifer has a good idea. We should become lovers."

"Cindy would you come to my bed tonight?" I asked her.

"Daddy I will. Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, Cindy I love you."

"Do you love me as a woman not just as your daughter?" she asked.

"Yes I love you as a woman," I said.

Cindy took her mother's wedding ring and put it on her left ring finger.

"I am your wife now," she said.

"Cindy I want you. We've done everything but have intercourse. Are you willing do that with me tonight?" I asked her.

"Yes Daddy I want you to screw me," she answered.

Cindy came to bed naked and lay down beside me.

"Daddy take me like I am your wife," she said.

I pulled her nude body to me. We kissed building the passion between us! I fondled her beautiful breasts and kissed, sucked and nibbled her firm erect nipples. I kissed my way down her body passing her pussy for the moment to kiss her sexy legs from ankle to thigh. Kissing her thighs on the inside I found her pussy. Her labia glimmered with wetness. Cindy spread her legs giving me access to her sex. I stimulated her with my mouth, but stopped before making her cum. I wanted to my cock in her when she had her orgasm. Cindy was soon aroused and asked me to enter her . I guided my cock to her waiting and willing pussy. She cried out as I penetrated her. Cindy had a very tight pussy. Bill must not have done a good job with her because she said. "Daddy it hurts. Except for my hymen breaking it feels like my first time."

"I feel so good being in you. Cindy are you on birth control?" I asked.

"No Daddy I want you to get me pregnant," she said.

Cindy's pussy gradually adjusted to my cock. Her pussy began to get wetter and hotter as we screwed. Cindy clinched her pussy muscles on my cock. She moaned in delight as I began to fuck her harder.

"Daddy fuck me hard. Own my pussy. Give me that cock. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your cock," she said as I took her.

"Give me your hot pussy Cindy. Fuck your Daddy. Take my hot cum in your sweet pussy," I said as I unloaded my balls in her.

We lay snuggled together gently touching each other.

"Was I any good Daddy or am I a poor fuck like Bill said?" she asked.

"Cindy darling, yours is the best pussy I have ever had including your mother and she was damn good," I told her.

"Thank you Daddy."

We both used the bathroom, returned to bed and continued cuddling.

"Are you ready for round two?" I asked looking directly into her brow eyes.

"Yes Daddy,"

"This time I intend to get you pregnant," I told her.

"Please do Daddy. Give me a baby," Cindy said.

I began to fuck my sweet, darling daughter again.

Cindy became aroused again quickly.

"I can't get enough of your sweet pussy," I said.

"Take all you want Daddy. You are the only good fuck I have ever had," she replied.

I fully penetrated my lovely daughter as she moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck me Cindy. Drain my balls. Work your sweet pussy on my cock," I said thrusting hard into her.

"Yes, Daddy, give it to me really hard. Get my pussy used to your cock. Stretch it out. Fuck me hard. Get me pregnant. I want your baby. Please cum in me and make me pregnant. Fill my pussy with baby seed. I'm cumming again. I am cumming so hard," Cindy said as she climaxed on my cock.

Cindy is now pregnant with her sister. Jennifer is going to be her Godmother.

12