Cindy Gets Caught

Story Info
Mother Daughter punishment, Lesbian Enema, Lesbian Scat.
5.3k words
4.06
10.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

Cindy had been staying out later and later all week. Cindy lives with her mom, her dad had split along time ago. Cindy couldn't even remember her dad, but she loved her mom and her mom loved her and they got along very well.

But she had been told to be in by ten and all week she had pushed just a little further and a little further. She was nineteen and in college but she was still living at home and it was her mom's rules. Her mother had been letting this go and not saying anything until this morning. When she was doing laundry and cleaning up Cindy's room. That's when she found the pot and the sex toy. She could let the sex toy slide but not the weed.

This was on Friday, it was now Saturday afternoon and Cindy and her friend Emily who was the same age as Cindy and also living at home with her mom Sherry.

Cindy and Emily came walking through the kitchen door laughing about something? and talking loudly Cindys mom Karen heard them and went to tell Cindy she wanted to talk to Cindy about something, and Emily could wait or go home.

Emily chose to wait, while Karen talked to Cindy. Karen took Cindy into the living room and was questioning her about what she had found. Cindy made the mistake of trying to lie to her mother. This pissed Karen off and pretty soon Karen had her voice raised and was seriously questioning Cindy about the weed. Emily heard this and walked into the living room telling Cindy's mom it was hers.

Karen informed Cindy she was going to be punished and as for Emily. Karen was going to call her mother and her mother could deal with Emily. Hearing this Emily began begging Karen to please don't tell her mom. And asking if Karen couldn't just punish them both? Karen told Emily seeing how she is nineteen she supposed she could punish the both of them.

She then told the two girls to get their butts upstairs in her bedroom not Cindy's bedroom but her bedroom and wait!!

The two girls looked at each other and hurriedly made their way upstairs. They entered Karen's bedroom and sat on the bed and waited nervously. Karen figured she would let the two girls wait and worry for a little while. She went and called Emily's mother and explained what had happened and what Emily had asked her to do. Emily's mother, Sherry told Karen this sounds like fun and asked what she was going to do to them? Karen said she really didn't know but she thought that maybe a good case of embarrassment might be good for them. Sherry agreed and told her maybe she should give them both enemas and make them shit them out in front of her, and each other. Karen agreed and asked if Sherry wanted to come over and help? But not to let Emily know that she had called her, just show up unexpectedly and walk up stairs. Sherry told Karen she would be over and asked if she should bring anything? Karen thought about this and told her to bring her toy and the harness for it, and then told Sherry about the sex toy she had found, Sherry laughed and said she would be over in a few minutes.

Karen hung up and made her way up stairs. She entered her bedroom too find the two girls sitting on the bed waiting nervously. They both watched Cindy's mom enter she looked at both of the girls and told them to stand up. Cindy and Emily slowly stood up and waited, Karen was trying hard not to smile as she ordered the two of them to strip, and she means everything. Both girls looked at each other with shocked looks on their faces, Cindy blurted out MY GOD MOM YOU HAVE TOO BE KIDDING? Karen very calmly looked at her daughter and informed her she was not kidding and they both better get their clothes off NOW!!

The two girls hurriedly stripped everything off, when they were both bare butt naked they stood looking at Karen wondering what was going to happen next?

Karen slowly sat on the edge of her bed and asked who was first? Emily spoke up and said she would be first it was her pot. Karen told her that was fine but there was a little more too it than just the weed, but they would discuss all of this later. But for now come over here and lay across my lap. Emily slowly made her way over to Karen and laid down across the womans lap. Karen laid her left hand on Emily's back to hold her down and very firmly brought her right hand down hard on Emily's left butt cheek causing the girl to jerk her body and yelp when she felt the sting. Karen admired how nice Emily's ass looked, her cheeks were nice and firm and she could see the little dark brown spot between her cheeks and new the girls tight little asshole was hidden in there.

She then delivered another hard swat and then another until Emily had tears in her eyes, she was squirming and begging Karen to stop. Cindy stood and watched her friend getting spanked and realized that her pussy was getting wet, that seeing this was turning her on.

In all the squirming around Emily's legs were spread wide open and Cindy and her mother both could see Emily's wet pussy. Without any warning Karen placed both of her hands on Emily's buttcheeks and spread them wide apart exposing her puckered little asshole. This caused Emily to gasp and ask in panicked voice what are you doing? Karen calmly replied she was looking to see how clean Emily's asshole was or does she need to be punished a little more for not keeping herself clean. Emily was shocked and embarrassed, and asked Karen if she was clean? Karen smiled and told Emily no she could see some of her shit, that she didn't wipe very good. Cindy stood looking at her friends asshole and realized she was completely wet and it was leaking down the insides of her thighs and now her mother was going to know she was sexually aroused from watching her friend get spanked.

Karen let Emily stand up and called Cindy over. Cindy very reluctantly made her way over to her mother, and laid across her mom's lap without having to be told. Karen placed her left hand on her daughters back firmly pushed down holding Cindy in place and started to repeat the whole process of spanking her daughter. Just like she had spanked her daughters friend. Karen stopped halfway through and admired her own daughter's ass, how tight and firm it was, and her own daughters little brown spot. Karen realized she hadn't seen her own daughter's asshole for years, but she knew before the day was over with she was going to get to see both of these girls assholes inside and out. Karen was finishing Cindy's spanking and happened to look between her daughters legs and noticed how wet she had become, she also saw the wet spot on the leg of her jeans where one or both of the girls had leaked, as Emily watched her friend getting spanked, she knew seeing her friends bare ass and pussy was making her very horny. She wanted to reach between her legs and rub herself until she made herself cum, but didn't think it would be a good idea.

Karen had stopped spanking her daughter and was asking her if she had a clean bottom? Cindy's answer to her mom's question, was how would I know mom? I don't look at asshole in the mirror after I shit. Karen did not appreciate her daughters smart mouthed answer and was going to continue with her spanking when she heard Sherry yelling asking if anyone was home as she was walking up the stairs.

The two girls looked terrified as Sherry walked into the bedroom. Sherry smiled at everyone and asked what the hell do we have here? Cindy was still draped over her mother's lap with her bare bottom exposed, Karen looked up at Sherry and explained what was happening and she was almost done with Cindy. She then laid both of her hands on Cindy's buttcheeks, Cindy feeling her mom's hands on her bottom began begging her mother not to do this in front of Sherry. Karen smiled at Sherry and deliberately pulled her daughters cheeks apart exposing her dirty little pink asshole to Sherry, and Emily. Sherry looked at Karen and commented, EW her little hole has shit on it, Cindy dropped her head in humiliation.

Sherry looked at her daughter and asked Emily if her asshole was also dirty? Emily dropped her head and told her mother yes mom Karen said my asshole is dirty.

Both women looked at each other and smiled with big grins on their faces. And then they both looked at their daughters and told them to head to the bathroom. Seeing how they don't keep their own bottoms clean their mothers will clean their bottoms for them. Karen and Sherry looked at each other and giggled, the two girls made their way to the bathroom not exactly sure what was going to happen next.

As the two girls walked towards the bathroom both of their mothers watched their butts wiggle and quietly commented too each other on how red their buttcheeks looked.

Before the two women left the bedroom they gave each other a big hug and passionately kissed one another jamming their tongues down each others throats, Then they also stripped naked. On their way to the bathroom they stopped and Sherry asked Karen if she could make Cindy smell her ass? Karen answered Sherry by telling her yes, if she can make Emily smell hers. Karen asked Sherry when was the last time she shit? Sherry told Karen this morning and you? Karen said she shit this morning but she felt like she could shit again. Maybe we should make the girls watch us shit before we enema them? That might ad to their embarrassment if they know what's it like to smell someone taking a dump. They both agreed and walked to the bathroom.

The two daughters stood side by side waiting for their mother's, not knowing what fate awaited them? When Karen and Sherry entered the bathroom naked the girls looked at each other with puzzled expressions on their faces. Karen walked over to the vanity and opened the door and pulled out a red two quart enema bag and hose with a douch nozzle attached. When both girls saw this they gasped in unison.

Karen handed Sherry the bag and hose and then she sat down on the toilet. She looked up at the two girls and told them to take a seat on the edge of the bathtub. Karen watched the girls, as Sherry was filling the enema bag, Karen began releasing a strong stream of piss and then unexpectedly farted, Cindy surprised by this looked at her mom and told her mom that's gross!! Karen sat with a grimaced face as she pushed, then she farted again this time it was a wet disgusting fart followed by the the crackling sound of her shit being pushed out of her asshole. Both Cindy and Emily began gagging as the stench from Karen's shit filled the bathroom. Sherry looked at Karen and exclaimed MY GOD WOMAN DO YOU STINK. Karen smiled at Sherry and then grunted again as she pushed out the last of her shit, she farted one last time and uttered a sigh of relief as she began to wipe her ass.

Sherry had the bag filled and told Emily to stand up seeing how she was her daughter she was going first. Emily looked horrified as she slowly got to her feet. Sherry was telling Emily to kneel on the floor and to stick her ass in the the air. Karen had finished wiping her ass and flushing the toilet. Sherry hung the bag on the shower curtain rod and was greasing the douch nozzle with Vaseline. Emily was watching her mom grease the nozzle as she pleaded with her mother and with Karen not to do this. Both women told her that she and Cindy were going to get their butts cleaned out and to stop whining. Cindy looked at Karen and asked why she and Sherry were naked? Sherry told Cindy that Karen and herself figured that they should be naked as well for this the same as you girls.

By now Emily was on her knees with her ass in the air, her mother told her to spread her legs and arch her back and then reach back and spread her own cheeks, she did as she was told. When Sherry saw her daughters twat she commented on how wet she was. Emily told her mom she couldn't help it, watching Cindy get spanked and seeing her dirty asshole and now with all of this happening to her and Cindy. She is getting horny. Sherry smiled at her and told her it was alright there's nothing wrong with getting horny.

Emily was looking at Karen who was standing in front of her, Emily told her mom, it looks like Karen is horny, she's wet too it's running down her legs. Karen looked down at Emily with a warm smile and told her that she was right, she is very wet, and getting even wetter thinking about what is going to happen to you two girls, but before your mom sticks that nozzle up your little ass. I want you to look at asshole and smell it. I want you to learn what a woman's asshole looks and smells like do you understand Emily? Emily bashfully nodded her head yes. Karen slowly turned around and placed her hands on her knees and stuck her ass back towards Emily's face. Sherry told Emily to reach out and spread Karen's ass cheeks apart and smell her hole. Emily reluctantly did as she was told and spread Karen's cheeks, as soon as she had Karen's ass open she began gagging on the stink of her dirty butthole.

Cindy was sitting on the edge of the bathtub watching all of this happening. She had unconsciously dropped her right hand between her legs and was rubbing her pussy, Sherry saw this and leaned down and whispered into Cindy's ear that she was next, and she was going to be smelling Sherry's asshole. Cindy looked up at Sherry and smiled.

Emily gasped and tried to squirm away from the invading douch nozzle as her mother slowly pushed the big nozzle up her asshole and into her rectum, and releasing the clamp. Before Emily had time to think about what was happening to her. Karen turned back around and knelt down, she took Emily's head in her hands, and cradled her head and brushed her hair back out of her face, soothing her telling her she was good girl and she was going to be alright but she needs to be a big girl and take the nozzle, and then take all of the water. Emily whimpered to Karen and told her she would try but it hurts, and she feels like she needs to shit really bad. Karen informed Emily, Emily you are going to have to shit, you are going to need to shit really bad honey but you will be ok. Sherry was kneeling behind Emily holding the nozzle in place. She looked at Karen and told Karen it looks like she is getting really wet she is swollen and open. Karen asked Sherry if she wanted to trade places? Sherry nodded her head yes, and they switched places. Sherry took Emily's head and cradled and soothed her daughter, while Karen held the nozzle in place. Karen worked the nozzle in and out of Emily's ass like it was a small cock. Karen dropped two of her fingers down and was gently started playing with Emily's very wet pussy. Emily had taken most of the water and was becoming very uncomfortable, she was leaking arousal fluid and begging her mother and Karen to please let her up, she felt like she was going to shit all over everything, she couldn't hold it!! Her mother was telling her to try and hold it baby. Karen looked at Sherry and shook her head no, she told Sherry she was leaking, she had brown water running down the insides of her legs, Sherry helped Emily up and got her on the toilet just before she lost control of her bowels.

Emily no more than got her bottom on the toilet seat and the first squirt of water shot into the toilet bowl. Emily looked around the room her face was red with embarrassment. She looked at her mother and asked her if she would please leave so she could go to the bathroom by herself? Sherry looked at Emily and slowly shook her head no. Emily all of sudden was over taken by a big painful cramp, she grabbed her stomach and doubled over, she looked around the room and apologized for what she was about to do, she uncontrollably grunted and then there was a half wet fart, followed by a short sqiurt of water, and then a big solid chunk of shit went shooting out of her butt and splashing into the toilet bowl, followed by what sounded like a torrent of small chunks mixed with water. The air in the bathroom was filled with the thick noxious stink of Emily's shit. Emiiy sat red faced as she finished emptying her bowels. Both the women had content smiles on their faces. Cindy had stopped playing with herself and had a sick look on her face as she realized she was next.

Sherry had told Emily to stand up and turn around and bend over and grab the toilet seat. Emily was too wobbly and shaky to protest or disagree she did exactly as her mom told her. Sherry stepped up behind her daughter and began wiping her ass and cleaning her up. Emily asked her mom why she was doing this? Sherry replied so you are clean for Karen.

By the time Emily was cleaned up Karen had the bag refilled and the nozzle cleaned off for Cindy.

Cindy stood up and knelt on the floor without having to be told, while Emily sat down on the edge of the bathtub. Sherry looked at Cindy and sat down on the toilet. Sherry spoke to Cindy and asked if she remembered what she had whispered to her? Cindy nodded her head yes and repeated what was said, you told me you were going to make me smell your asshole, Sherry smiled at Cindy and told her yes dear that's correct, you are going to learn as well about a woman's asshole. Sherry placed both of her hands on her stomach and grimaced her face and grunted forcing herself to shit three small turds they plopped into the toilet bowl followed by a long wet runny stream of shit. Sherry's face was grimaced at the smell of her own shit, it stunk bad!! everyone else was in disbelief of the smell. Emily looked at her mother and told her, you stink really bad mom what have you eaten? Sherry smiled and told her she didn't know? Cindy was in shock thinking about having to smell Sherry's asshole now. Sherry wiped her ass and stood up she immediately turned around and stuck her ass out towards Cindy. Karen seeing this knelt down behind her daughter with the greased nozzle. Karen told Cindy to go ahead she won't bite you. As Cindy spread Sherry's cheeks Karen worked the douch nozzle up her daughter's asshole.

Cindy was struggling with the smell of Sherry's asshole and didn't feel the nozzle invading her intestines, she was staring at Sherry's dirt hole, she didn't even feel the water start filling her bowels until the bag was almost empty. Emily was sitting on the edge of the bathtub with her right hand down below her bottom soothing her own asshole. Karen watched this and thought how she was going to enjoy sticking her dildo up that tight little butt.

Cindy had taken the whole bag of water she hadn't noticed the discomfort in her guts, she was to mesmerized by Sherry's asshole, the older woman's asshole stunk really bad, but it was puffy and open. Cindy was fascinated with how it looked she hadn't realized she was starting to leak shitty water, until her mom was telling her to get on the toilet before she shit all over the floor. Cindy heard her name being called and that's what brought back to reality she had been in a trance thinking about Sherrys ass, all of sudden Cindy needed to SHIT!!! right now she jumped up and sat on the toilet and immediately began to defecate as water mixed with chunks of feces squirted out her bottom and into the toilet bowl.

Both of the older women looked at each other and grinned from ear to ear as they watched and listened to Cindy grunting and squirting her enema into the toilet. Cindy sat on the toilet red faced and was apologizing for doing this in front of everyone, she was apologizing about the smell of her shit. Cindy was completely humiliated by having to relieve herself in front of everyone. Emily sat and watched realizing she was so excited and horny she just wanted to cum. Finally Cindy had completely emptied her bowels. Karen was cleaning her up telling her she was a good girl and she shouldn't be embarrassed because of this, everybody's shit stinks. Cindy asked her mother if she was cleaning her up for Sherry? Karen told her daughter yes honey I am getting you ready for Sherry.

Both of the girls asked their mom's what they were going to do to them? Karen and Sherry looked at each other and then their daughter's, both women replied that they were going to take them into the bedroom and finish punishing their bottoms.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers
12