Cindy Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

The two girls looked at their mom's and asked what else could they do to them? Karen looked at Sherry and Sherry told the two girls when they get into the bedroom she wants them both to kneel on the end of the bed and lower their tits so they are touching the mattress. Cindy asked Karen what she was going to do to her? Karen looked at Cindy and told her I'm not going to do anything to you, Sherry is going to butt fuck you!! And I'm going to butt fuck Emily!! Both girls started to whine and beg for their mothers not to do this to them. They were telling their mothers their asses are still virgin. Both of the older women looked their daughters in the eyes and explained that if they are going to run around smoke weed, and stay out late, and play with themselves using sex toys then it is time they learn how to take it up the ass like a full grown woman, now get moving. Both Emily and Cindy went and knelt on the end of the bed and nervously lowered their chests until their tits were touching the mattress and waited for their butts to be sodomized. The older women went and strapped on their dildos. Sherry grabbed a tube of K Y, Karen told the two girls to stand up as she placed big beach towels underneath them and on the floor just in case of a accident, she then told them to kneel back down and get ready. Karen knelt behind Emily and very gently spread her butt cheeks and then leaned in and sniffed her asshole, she very calmly told Emily that her pretty little asshole smells like poop. Karen slowly and deliberately forced her tongue up Emily's little hole before she started licking the girls ass, working her way down and sticking her tongue up the girls pussy causing Emily to moan and squirm under Karen's talented tongue.

Sherry had done the same thing to Cindy, Cindy was squirming and humping her ass back against Sherry's face. Both girls were squirming and gasping as the older women were working them over very thoroughly with their tongues.

After a very talented tonguing the two older women stood up and asked if both of their daughters were prepared for this? The two younger women both looked back over their shoulders and begged the older women to please not to hurt them. Both of their mother's promised not to hurt them, Both Karen and Sherry told their daughters it will probably hurt at first, but you will loosen up and get used to it. The two older women informed their daughters that they were both going to learn what it feels like to be given a good old fashioned ass fucking.

Sherry picked up the tube of K Y and squirted a large amount into her hand and started stroking her dildo as though she was jacking off. Karen saw this and laughed and followed suit. Once both women had their rubber cocks lubed, in a very firm and demanding voice Karen told the younger women to reach back and spread their cheeks and they better spread them wide. Both Cindy and Emily reached back and spread their butts exposing their assholes to their mothers. Both girls were whimpering and fussing, nervously begging their moms not to hurt them.

Karen reassured Emily that she was not going to hurt her, it might hurt at first, but she was not going to deliberately hurt her, Karen told Emily she understood that Emily didn't know what she meant but she was soon going to learn.

Cindy was pleading with Sherry not to do this, that she would be good and not get into any more trouble. Sherry told Cindy this wasn't about the girls getting into trouble, and she promised Cindy that she wasn't going to hurt her. Sherry used a very calm and soothing voice telling Cindy it will probably hurt at first, but she will go slow until Cindy was loosened up and open, then Sherry leaned over and whispered into Cindy's ear and told her once her asshole was loosened up she was going to literally fuck the shit out of her. Upon hearing this Cindy twisted her head around and said to Sherry, BUT SHERRY YOU JUST MADE ME SHIT EVERYTHING OUT. Sherry giggled and told Cindy let's hope so. Karen was rubbing Emily's back and trying to soothe Emily as she gently rubbed her dildo back and forth across the girl's asshole.

Sherry had placed the head of her dildo against Cindy's butthole and was just holding it there, telling Cindy to bare down like she was trying to shit. Cindy pushed and when she did this caused her to fart and squirt a little dirty water on Sherry. Sherry looked at Karen and told Karen that this one just farted water on me. Emily probably still has a little water in her be careful. Karen smiled and giggled she told Sherry we going to find out very shortly as she began to push into Emily's ass. Emily began squirming and squealing as the rubber cock pushed past her sphincter and into her rectum. When Emily felt her asshole being stretched open her feet begin kicking and flopping in the air. She was making low grunting sounds and trying to tell Karen her asshole feels like it is on fire. Karen using a very calm voice told Emily that it will get better.

Hearing this scared Cindy, she was almost to the point of tears. As Sherry was slowly pushing her cock up Cindy's asshole, Cindy automatically tried to push her hole open this was causing the girl to fart and leak brown water onto the towel. Cindy was trying to push her asshole open and herself back onto Sherry's cock whimpering and moaning louder, as the older woman penetrated her deeper.

Karen had finally gotten her rubber cock fully buried up Emily's ass. Emily laid moaning quietly as her eyes were rolled back in her head. She was drooling from the corner of her mouth, Karen had slowly began to pump the girls asshole.

Cindy on the other hand was grunting and thrusting herself back against Sherry's groin, as the older woman had began fucking her in nice slow rhythm, with her hands around Cindy's waist holding onto her.

Karen was telling Emily to bare down on the dildo and try to open up it will help, Emily told Karen she was scared of what might happen. Karen coaxed Emily by telling her it doesn't matter what happens it is just us, come on baby and open up for me, Emily told Karen she would try, Karen heard PFffff come from Emily's asshole as smelly gas filled Karen's nostrils, Emily had started to bare down.

By now both of the younger women were getting a very thorough butt fucking. They had managed to slide their up body's together and were holding onto each other hugging, as their little buttholes were being sodomized by their mothers.

Karen and Sherry looked at each other and knew it was time. Karen took her right arm and reached underneath Emily's waist and back between her legs and began fingering her wet pussy. Sherry was doing the same thing with Cindy. Both of the older women knew their girls tight little butts couldn't take much more and it was time to let them cum.

Both girls were hugging and kissing each other, they squirming their asses back and forth on the rubber cocks as their mothers fingered them to orgasm. Emily began telling Karen that she was cuming. Cindy was grunting and trying to tell Sherry she was cuming but she couldn't get the words out, Sherry was telling Cindy it's ok, Cindy I know what you are trying to say go ahead and let it happen Cindy was frantically nodding her head yes.

Karen had stopped pumping Emily's asshole and was slowly withdrawing her cock from the girls butt, Karen felt the resistance of Emily's sphincter grab the head of the didlo, Karen told Emily that this is going to hurt Emily for just a second, then she quickly pulled the dildo past Emily's sphincter, Emily feeling this squealed and jerked her body up off the bed and then collapsed back down in a limp mess.

Sherry was rubbing Cindy's back and praising her for taking it so well. When Sherry felt Cindy's sphincter gripping her dildo she just told Cindy you are going to be all right honey, and instantly pulled out Cindy squealed and fell forward on the bed holding onto her butt.

Karen and Sherry looked at their daughters and affectionately smiled at them, then they gave each other a passionate wet kiss as their daughters laid on the bed and watched.

Both Karen and Sherry crawled into bed with their daughters and cuddled them telling them they loved them very much. Both girls told their mom's they loved them too.

Karen spoke up and said she had found a little weed and asked if anyone wanted to get high, and spend the rest of the day in bed? All four of them giggled and said sure.

After getting high the four of them were laying together in bed Cindy had her head on Karen's stomach and was looking up at her mom admiring her tits.

Emily was laying in between Sherry's legs with her head on her mound noticing how musty her mom's pussy smelled.

Both Cindy and Emily happened to look at each other and both girls were thinking the same thing, it was time for them to make their mom's cum.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers
12