Cindy Gets Motivation Ch. 02

Story Info
Young professional needs motivation from a Mature firm hand.
3.6k words
4.56
14.9k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artblue
artblue
98 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18. I hope you enjoy it and any feedback is appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy Gets Motivation -- Chapter 2

After Cindy's motivation session we ran into each other in passing for a couple of days and just traded greetings and some small talk. The subject of our intense motivation session didn't come up and I wasn't going to be the one to start that conversation. I was afraid that after that evening Cindy might have regretted the whole episode and I chalked it up to the wine. Regardless of any of that, I was certainly left with a memory I would not soon forget.

About four days after we were last together, later in the evening, I received a text from Cindy asking if I was at home and if I was available. She said she had something she wanted to bring up to me. I of course was very curious and replied to come on up. It only took her a few minutes before I heard her light knock at the door.

When I opened the door there stood Cindy holding a bottle of wine. She was dressed in a short one-piece Romper that had buttons from the waist up. It made of some light weight summer material similar to her last outfit, and it was immediately obvious that she was braless. As before, her brown, perky nipples were poking out. I began to think this mode of dress was not accidental, but I found it very pleasing regardless. She was the epitome of cute as I told her to come in.

"Ted," she said, "I wanted to bring you some wine. I feel like I owe you for all the glasses I drank the other night. It's one of my favorites."

"That's not necessary, but greatly appreciated," I said. "Let's have a glass so I can try it out. You up for a glass of wine?"

"Oh yes, thanks," she said.

I got a couple of wine glasses, popped the cork and poured. We migrated to the couch in the living room, that was like returning to the scene of the crime, so to speak.

"How are things going," I asked, just wanting to start the conversation. I got the feeling she wanted to tell me something.

"Ted, I have been worried about the other night, and your help with my motivation," she started. "I have been worried you would think badly of me. First, I did complete the project ahead of schedule, so I have to say the motivation seemed to work."

"Great," I exclaimed. "And I want you to be sure I don't think badly of you and I want us to be good friends and good neighbors."

"But," she hesitated, "the motivation we had was, well, different than any other I have ever had. I just wanted you to know this. I was afraid, you know, it was just one sided."

"Oh no. I was afraid I had taken advantage of you," I replied.

"So, your OK with all that, you know, all that happened?" She said in her soft little voice.

"More than OK," I said with a smile. "I meant it when I said I would help you out anytime, and with anything."

With my answer we both relaxed a bit and made small talk and we drank our wine. Her favorite wine was very good and soon we both needed a second glass. We talked a bit more, but I sensed she was still worried about something.

"Cindy, what is troubling you?" I asked.

"Well, after I completed the last project ahead of schedule I got a small promotion," She replied.

"That is great!" I exclaimed.

"Well, yes. But I got a new and much larger assignment. It is a real career changer. And I want to get a fast start right out of the gate," she said.

I thought for a moment. Well, is this a way to tell me she needed more motivation? I guess I was pretty good at it, and she is certainly good at getting it. So, let's see where this goes.

"So, why do you seem so down about this? I asked.

She hesitated. It seemed like she was looking for the right words. She looked down at her lap. Then she stood up and reached into the pocket of her little Romper and pulled out an envelope. My heart started beating faster.

"Here," she said as she handed me the envelope. As before my name was typed on it. I was pretty sure I knew what was inside. My heartbeats surged up one more level. I took the envelope from her and opened it.

Ted: Cindy's lack of self-motivation has become a chronic issue and additional motivation sessions are needed. She BADLY needs this motivation and a firm hand is required. Feel free to use your judgement as to the severity, length of time, and the methods needed to fully motivate Cindy. I am sure you are up to the task. In addition, anything you feel you need to compensate you for your work is totally up to your own discretion.

Now I was sure my pulse was in the workout zone. This raised the level of the Game, as I now thought of it. I had to stay in character, for this was part of the fun, or rather the tension of this game. I was both thrilled as well as a bit apprehensive. I felt like a teenager who just got his driver's license and his dad gave him a Corvette. He had always wanted one, but now wasn't sure if he could handle it. Well, as any teenager would say, Got to give it a go!

"Cindy, do you know what this note says?" I said as if I didn't know she wrote it.

She paused, then with her eyes looking at the floor like a school girl caught smoking, she said, "Yes...Yes Sir."

"This note says this lack of motivation is chronic. This means we are going to need many sessions to help you with this problem. Do you understand this?"

She meekly responded, "Yes."

"And," I said, "Badly is in all caps. This tells me there is a real problem we need to correct. We may need more motivation than what our last session entailed. I hope you are aware of this need."

She looked up, and in her small voice said, "Yes, Sir."

I was hard already. This game Cindy either needed for some reason, or just wanted, was amazing. I now knew I was hardly taking advantage of her, but rather she was leading this game along. That was fine with me for I was more sexually aroused than I had been in years.

"Stay where you are," I said in my stern voice. I was starting to get the hang of this.

She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, and it seemed like she was again surprised at my command. But I now was beginning to learn the rules of the game. Or, maybe she just made them up as we went along?

I picked up our wine glasses and took them into the kitchen. Once again, I felt like that kid on Christmas day that could hardly wait to open his gift. I put down the wine glasses and I could see Cindy looking at me. I thought for a moment about how to proceed.

I told her to stand as I walked up behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and she seemed surprised at this. I was still thinking on how to proceed. I realized for her to have a bare bottom she would have to remove the entire Romper. Also, she knew this as well. I was pretty sure she hadn't any panties on either. She would be total naked to my eyes this time, and my hands. My cock was at full attention.

Still standing behind her I said, "The note said you need motivation BADLY. Tell me again what that means. I want to hear you say it."

She kept looking straight ahead and replied, "It...it means on my...my bare bottom."

"Yes, so bare your bottom," I said in a soft, but firm voice.

Then she looked back at me with a look that can melt a hard heart. My stern stare answered her question and she turned and began to unbutton her little Romper. She did this rather hesitantly, moving slowly from one button to the next. I was not sure once again if she was having second thoughts, or if she knew this added great tension to her game. I settled on the later.

Once she finished the last button, she hesitated, appeared to take a deep breath, and then let the Romper slide down her body to the floor. Keeping her back to me the entire time, she stepped back and reach down to pick it up. I began to slightly worry about my blood pressure. Her totally naked backside was a thing of beauty. Her slim waist accentuated her firm little butt. The contrast of her tan and her little white bum was still just amazing.

Staying behind her, I moved up and reached around her to take the Romper. I wanted to build a bit of tension myself. It was hard waiting to fully seeing her for the first time totally naked, with her breast, her little rigid nipples, the wispy tuff of light brown public hair above her pussy, all exposed to my gaze. I felt no need to hurry for I was sure she had tension building as well. I wanted to draw it out a bit. Two could play this game.

I let her just stand there for what seemed like minutes as I folded her little Romper and laid it on edge of the couch. I could catch glimpses of the side of her breast as I finished my chore, but I wanted her complete nakedness to be an unveiling with her stand in front of me without a stich of clothing.

"Turn around," I said in a soft voice. I could see her body move and it appeared she was taking another deep breath. Even though we had humped each other to orgasm just a few days ago, and I had seen her wet womanhood from between her bum cheeks, this was another level, so to speak.

Slowly she turned around, keeping her hands at her side, making no movement to try and cover her nakedness. Her eyes never left mine, and I fought the urge to look fully at her nakedness and held my gaze to meet her stare. This new dance was amazingly erotic. I was sure her arousal was similar to mine, for when I did begin my slow gaze across the breast and taunt little nipples, downward along her flat stomach to the little triangle of pubic hair, and finally fixing my gaze on the now puffy lips of her vagina, I could see a small glistening of her juices on the inside of her left thigh.

We stood like this for a minute as I feasted on her, on her totally nakedness, on her arousal, her complete surrender.

"Give me your hand," I commanded, still with a soft voice. She handed me her hand, but kept your eyes directly on me. I led her around and placed her facing the end of the couch. I took my hand and moved her so her thighs were against the edge and then slowly pushed her torso forward until the top half her body was on the cushions, and she was bent at the waste. Her perfect little ass sticking up, her feet flat on the floor. I then took my hands and gently moved her legs apart, exposing her. More of her juices were glistening on her swollen lips.

"Cindy," I said, keeping my voice measured and soft. "I going to begin now. I am going to spank you on your naked little bottom until I think you are getting a good dose of motivation. Do you understand?"

She paused, turned her head to look at me and said, "Yes." Her breathing seemed to increase as she said, "I need...I...I need it... very badly."

With that I laded my first SMACK on her right check and paused. I watched as a rose-colored imprint of my had began to form on her pale little ass cheek. You could clearly see the outline of my palm and fingers. Then I began in earnest. Left, then Right, then Left, then Right.

This went on until Cindy was squirming wildly, her legs opening wider, increasing my view of her private parts. "Please, no more, please," she pleaded. I continued.

My hand made contact again and again. Then as quickly as I started, I stopped the barrage on her firm little reddening butt. Cindy was gulping in air as her heart rate had certainly reached the training level. I took my hand and gently began to rub her now very red checks. "Cindy," I said, "Are you feeling more motived?"

"YES, Oh yes," she almost shouted.

As I rubbed her checks, her wetness was beyond anything I had ever seen. I could see a wet spot on the arm of the couch. I decided this was enough of the action for now.

"Stay as you are," I commanded as I moved down the hallway. I went to my bedroom and got some lotion. Her poor little butt needed some attention, as well as other parts of her anatomy.

When I got back to the couch, I lifted her up. She started rubbing her little pink cheeks. Sitting down on the couch I moved her over my lap.

"Just lay down across my lap. I am going to put some lotion on your bum to make it feel better. All she said was, "Oh."

I began to gently rub her rather pink ass cheeks with the lotion. I applied it liberally and my hand glided across them with ease. Cindy let out a small moan.

After a few minutes I was ready to move on to helping with her wetness. My cock was past comfortably hard. It was so hard from my work it hurt. As I move my hand down her cheeks, I began to let a finger run along the crack of her ass. I went slowly across her little puckered hole, and down to her wonderful wet, and inviting lips of her womanhood. She was starting to make sounds, almost like a satisfied cat purring as you lightly stroked its fur.

I could feel her pushing her hips up each time I neared her opening, trying to catch my finger, but each time I moved away. She would let out little whimpers as I did this several times. Then one time I let my finger roam up and down her swollen lips. Her juices quickly coated my finger and I gently began to push it into her extremely wet opening, ever so slowly. Muffled little grunts and a push from her hips greeted each thrust of my finger. I began to fuck her with my finger. Then two fingers. She groaned. She whimpered. She pushed back against my hand. Her breathing became a panting. I moved faster. Her groans increased in volume.

I kept pushing my fingers in and out while I reached down with my other hand, and slipping it under her, I cupped her left breast and gently squeezed. I found her stiff little nipple and I gently twisted it with my fingers. It was like I had turned on a light switch, for she started to buck back hard against my fingers as they kept up a steady pace. She was gasping, moaning, and grunting all at the same time that produced an almost animalistic sound that was highly erotic.

Then with one final push she tried to muffle a scream and I felt the walls of the pussy contract, and then it happened. She bucked, and screamed into her hand as violent contractions caused her to propel a stream of her juices onto my arm, soaking my lap. Her entire body quivered. It was amazing.

As the spasms of her orgasm subsided all she said over and over was, "Oh God, Oh my God."

As her breathing was beginning to return back to normal, I gently helped her sit up. As she moved up against me, she just leaned over, putting her head on my shoulder, hugging me with her right arm. She seemed completely oblivious to her nakedness and just squeezed me tight. We sat like this for a couple of minutes.

Then, as if she came to from a deep dream, she leaned up, looked down at her body and said, "Oh my, I lost all my clothes." She turned to me and in her small voice said, "That's not fair." Then she slid down off the couch onto her knees between my legs. She looked at me and our eyes met. She smiled as she reached up to the top of my leisure shorts, hooked her fingers into the elastic band, and began to pull them down. "You need some compensation for your work," was all she said. I wasn't about to argue.

Needless to say, my erection had never subsided. As my cock was exposed, it just jumped up like a spring when she pulled my shorts down to my ankles. She just gazed at my throbbing, and I mean throbbing, penis. She got my shorts completely off and threw them on the couch.

She looked up at me and then back at my cock and said, "It's...it's...beautiful." She reached out with her hand and gently stroked it with her finger tips. I let out a pent-up groan as it twitched at her touch. She smiled and said, "Its perfect." With that exclamation she bent down and put her lips just on the tip of my cock. I almost came that instant, but somehow held on. She kissed it and then took her tongue and licked it like an ice cream cone. "Hmmm..." she said, and then opened her lips and slowly, excruciatingly slowly, began to put my cock into her mouth. She just kept moving down on it, slowly. And it kept disappearing into her somehow. She slightly cocked her head, moving downward, as she completely engulfed my cock, resting her lips at its base. The sensation was something I can't describe. Let me just say it was incredible!

I realized this woman was something special and just focused on the sensations as she began to moved up and down my cock ever so slowly. This was not just a blow job. This was erotic art.

Then, as she picked up the pace, I could feel my damn about to burst. I could feel it building up. The sensations start somewhere deep, then you feel them spread quickly until it just happens without any work on your part. "I'm coming,' I cried as my eyes closed and I gripped the edges of the cushion. I bucked and pumped out my pent-up semen in a violent, uncontrolled orgasmic release. It seemed like it just kept going, and going and going. Then it was over, leaving me panting like I had just finished a race. It was amazing.

I looked down at Cindy and she was looking at me and smiling. I think we was proud. She should have been. A small trickle of semen was at the corner of her mouth. She licked it with her tongue and smiled.

I held out my hands and had her stand up and started to pull her to me, then I said, "Wait." I quickly pulled my T-shirt over my head. Now we were both naked.

I pulled her forward and had her straddled my leg and sit in my lap facing me. She instinctively put her arms around my next. I pulled her to me and held her tightly against me.

"I wanted to feel your naked little nipples against me," I said with a lecherous smile.

"Oh," she said as she leaded back just a bit and rubbed her tits against my chest. "Like this?"

"Yes," I said, "Like that."

We hugged for a minute with saying anything. We both needed that contact, that quiet intimacy was a wonderful counter point to what had preceded it. We didn't talk. We just held each other.

After some time, Cindy leaned back and said, "I should go. It's getting late."

I knew she was right. As good as this felt, it probably wasn't a good idea to actually start sleeping together. Odd as it sounds it wasn't something we needed right now. This was some sort of relationship, but right now it was very difficult to define.

She slipped off my lap and grabbed her little Romper and slipped it on. She just buttoned the first button, leaving the top fairly open which exposed much of her breasts as she moved to get her shoes.

I stood up, now the naked one, and she came over and took my hand. "When you were helping me get motivated, you missed this one," she said as she took my hand, slipped it inside her Romper, placing it on her breast. "I didn't want to be uneven," she said with a smile.

I gently took my thumb and forefinger and rubbed her hard little nipple.

"Hmmm," she purred. "Now I am balanced." She then leaned up and we kissed. A nice long wonderful kiss. When we separated, she looked up, smiled and once again scampered out the door.


artblue
artblue
98 Followers