Spanked Housewives Pt. 02

Story Info
The men continue to spank their wives together and more.
11.6k words
4.81
30.1k
24
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of 4 parts. It is best to read Part 1 to introduce the character's and the setting. Enjoy!

Having all agreed to the terms of their new relationship, Jack turned to face Sarah and Mary and ordered in no uncertain terms, "Strip!"

It being early afternoon and caught off guard, the women hesitated until Jack continued, addressing Tom, "Jeez... already they don't obey properly. Maybe some incentives are required?" Knowing now what that could mean both women stripped naked as quickly as they could and stood meekly before their new masters, eyes to the floor and with hands clasped behind their backs.

Jack ordered them, "Ok, now upstairs, both of you, to the bedroom."

The ladies fell in line with an enthusiastic "Yes, sir!" and went up the stairs with the husbands following. Their butts wiggled as they walked up before their men, both still with red blotches and stripes and welts, evidence of the night before.

"On the bed, you two," Jack ordered and Sarah and Mary lay down next to each other on their backs. "I want to see what you two have been doing behind our backs. You can start now. Pleasure each other." He and Tom sat in the chairs on either side of the dresser across from the bed, which had a great view of the bed.

Mary and Sarah turned to face each other, their hands moving to caress each other's breasts before they held each other's head gently and began to kiss, softly at first and then deeper with tongues passionately entwined in their open mouths. Their hands moved to caress the back of their partner before moving down to press into her crotch, each parting her legs to allow access to the other. They moaned as they continued to kiss, fingering each other with one hand while squeezing breasts and pinching nipples lightly with the other, their hips moving as their legs intertwined.

While they knew they were putting on a show for their spouses under orders, they were sincere in the desire and pleasure they had for each other. Soon the squishing sounds of fingers in wet pussies could be heard along with the moans of both women. Mary parted her mouth from Sarah's and whispered in her ear, and they separated their legs as Mary rolled over and got off the bed.

She disappeared into her closet and returned holding the same two dildos they had used only a few day's ago. She handed one to Sarah and positioned herself facing Sarah's feet so both ladies faces were level with the other's crotch. They both parted their legs and began to use the dildo they held on their friend. They were both wet enough that they slid right in and in no time they were pumping them in and out. Both women were writhing and moaning in pleasure and began to press their faces into the open pussy before them to lick and suck on her friend's clit.

It did not take long before both women tensed up and pressed the dildo deep as they licked to reach their orgasms together. When they finally calmed down they both collapsed together in a mass of female flesh, breathing hard and holding each other as they removed the dildos, which glistened with their juices, just like their faces. Sarah turned herself around to hold and kiss her friend gently, once again each tasting her own juices on the lips and mouth of the other.

When they finally looked up at the men, who had watched in silence the entire time, they had removed their pants and were holding their very erect cocks pointed directly at their spouses. Tom spoke with authority, "OK, sluts, enough of that... time to satisfy your masters. On your knees... here... now!"

The women immediately pulled apart and scrambled off the side of the bed. They crawled on hands and knees until there were both sitting on their haunches between their husband's legs. Almost in unison they reached up and took the erect cock before them in their hands and brought their open mouth down to take it inside. Both bobbed their heads up and down, taking more and more with each attempt, filled with an intense desire to have him deep inside her body, wherever he chose, until the sounds of them both gagging on the cock that had gone down their throat filled the room, and then their sucking in breath as they pulled away to catch a breath.

They drooled from the intrusion and used that to lubricate the cock to take it again and again, deeper and deeper, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and her throat was constricting around his cock as she gagged, eyes tearing as she held herself there for her master's pleasure.

Their passion and desire did not go unnoticed by their husbands and it only made them more excited and fueled their dominant nature. Each grabbed his wife's hair tightly and turned her head up, even as her mouth was impaled on his cock, to look up at him and see the lust in his eyes. Both women moaned in pain through the gag that was his cock, but it only increased their own efforts to be the best cock suckers possible and were surprised when they were pulled off the cock they craved by the hair, sucking to hold it inside until it popped out of their mouths.

They were held by the hair with the head of their cocks only an inch away and just out of reach from their open mouths, and both began to try and take it into their mouths again, moaning in disappointment and begging for more, painfully pulling themselves against the hands that held them by the hair. Tom and Jack enjoyed this show of devotion and finally relented, loosening their grips, allowing the women to once again impale themselves on their husband's cocks.

Still holding them by the hair, the husbands began to fuck their mouths, pressing in and out of their tight throats over and over. The only noise was the slurping sounds as the cocks went in and out and the woman choking as it entered each time, until Jack cried out, "That's a good cocksucker! Take my cum!"

Holding her fully impaled on his cock, he spilled his cum deep into Mary's throat, whose eyes were tearing as she fought to breath through her nose. Tom followed almost immediately after hearing his friend, holding Sarah's face hard against his groin and his entire 7" down her throat, his cock began spurting cum down her throat.

When the men finished they released their wives heads. They pulled off and fell to the floor at her husband's feet, disheveled and sucking in air as they struggled to recover from the brutal assault their throats had endured. The women looked at each other across the floor and smiled.

They got themselves up and knelt in front of their husbands, and they said in unison, "Thank you, Sir," and leaned forward to lick the saliva and remains of any cum from the softening cock before them. Each husband caressed his wife's hair, as you would a pet that had done well.

When the men were satisfied, each lifted his wife up from the floor and taking them by the hand led them to the bathroom, where they had them take a shower together to clean off the sweat, drool and pussy juices that covered them both. The two women kissed and caressed each other's bodies with soap filled loofas until squeaky clean, knowing their husbands were watching. When they finally came out, the men gently dried them off with plush towels and helped them into thick robes.

"When you are ready, we will be outside at the pool," Jack stated. He and Mary had a nice in-ground pool in the backyard and it was a favorite place to entertain in the summer. Sarah kept a bathing suit there for occasions like this, so she would not need to go home to change each time. When the women arrived at the pool, the men had also changed into bathing suits and were relaxing at the low end, beers in hand.

The women positively glowed in the aftermath of the sexual experience they just had and looked particularly sexy in their suits. Each showed off their assets to best advantage, with Sarah in a bikini and Mary in a one piece with high cut sides and a low cut neckline. They joined their husbands in the pool and relaxed in their arms, all once again contemplating what was to come next Saturday. They swam and frolicked for a while before the kids got home, then got out and after a quick shower changed back into regular clothes. They barbecued while the kids all took a swim before dinner and they enjoyed another nice summer Sunday family evening together.

Jack and Tom met for a drink after dinner on Thursday evening to discuss their own plans for Saturday night and, based on some of the fantasies their wives had confessed, they made a game plan. Once again, they would leave the kids at Jack and Mary's and use Tom and Sarah's house.

Saturday came none too soon and once the babysitter and kids were settled at Mary and Jack's house, they went over to Tom and Sarah's. All of them were in high state of arousal but only the guys knew exactly what was in store, so the anticipation of the unknown was greater for the women. Although they had talked during the week several times about it in a teasing way, neither husband had let on in any detail what to expect.

The women were dressed in similar fashion to last week and the men wore casual pants and shirts as usual. The women were told they would eat in and to prepare a nice meal, so Sarah had prepared a marinated flank steak and Mary had prepared a salad and side dishes of glazed carrots and baked potatoes. Tom had gotten a nice wine to go with the meal. The kitchen table was set with four place settings when they arrived, but first Jack ordered the ladies into the TV room, where they stood in front of their husbands, who had taken seats on the sofa.

"Strip!" ordered Tom, and both women reacted quickly removing their shoes and dress and panties. "Come here," he continued and the woman moved next to their husbands, who took them by the wrist and pulled them over their laps. The men reached under pillows next to them and took the hairbrushes Tom had hidden there earlier.

Wasting no time, they both began to smack the upturned ass of their wife, hard and constantly. It did not take long before the cries of pain from both ladies accompanied the sounds of the brush's hitting their asses as they turned pink and then red. This went on or a full ten minutes, until they stopped.

"Get up!" Jack commanded, and both women lifted themselves off their husbands. "Go stand in the corner. Mary, there. Sarah, there." He pointed to separate corners on each side of the TV. Both were rubbing their sore butt as they walked to the designated spot.

"Hands behind your heads," Jack continued, and each reluctantly stopped rubbing the pain from their butt and placed their hands clasped behind their head as they faced the corner. They heard the TV come on and a baseball game announcer talking about a hit that had just occurred. He said it was the bottom of the seventh inning with two outs and one man on. The next hitter was out and the inning was over and it went to a commercial.

"Get back over here. Mary to me, and Sarah to Jack. On your hands and knees from now on. Quickly now," Tom ordered.

The women fell to the floor and crawled back to the opposite side and lay themselves across the other husband's lap. The hairbrush's began to slap at their butts once again, and they cried out with each smack. But it did not last long as the men stopped once the commercial was over and the next batter for the visiting team came to the plate.

"Back in the corner," Jack ordered. The women slithered off their laps and crawled back to the corner nearest them, stood and placed their hands behind their heads. They stood facing the corner with their red ass's on display until the last batter was out for that team. The cycle was repeated three more times until the game was finally over, with them crawling to the opposite man at the end of each team's turn while commercial was on, getting smacked with the hair brush until the next batter was up, then returning to the corner while each team was up to bat. Due to several changes of pitchers in the middle of the innings, there were other commercial breaks besides the end of an inning, so it really added up to seven trips across the husband's laps.

By the time the game was done their ass's were bright red and very sore. Knowing what would happen at the end of each team's turn as they heard the outs from the TV announcer. Unable to see and only hear, the waiting for it as the dining progressed made it that much worse for the ladies.

The game finally over, Jack turned off the TV and announced, "I'm starving, time for dinner. Let's go ladies."

He and Tom sat at opposite sides of the same kitchen table that the women had been paddled, caned and fucked on the prior weekend. Both women were self-consciously still naked, but avoided covering their breasts or pussies. Mary served both men wine while Sarah brought the food to the table, and each woman served her husband by filling his plate with steak and vegetables, and salad on a side plate. Then they started to sit in the remaining chairs between the men, but Jack stopped them.

"No, no, kneel down here," he said to Mary, pointing to the floor next to him. Tom looked up at Sarah and she knew the same was meant for her. Both men leaned over and picked up the cushion that was on the seat next to them, and put it on the floor by their side, and the women knelt down on them, grateful for that small courtesy.

When they were in position, Tom got up and retrieved the wrist cuffs from a drawer in the kitchen, and after handing one set to Jack they put them on their wife and clasped them together behind her back. He also got two small bowls and set them on the floor in front of each woman, and Jack poured some wine into each.

The woman knelt there astounded and highly aroused, and not just from the earlier spanking. They had served their husbands naked and now would be fed only what he wanted them to have, and if they wanted a drink would have to bend forwards and drink from a bowl on the floor like an animal. Bending over to drink like that would also expose their aroused pussy, enticing their husbands as the female of many species did.

Both females seemed to think alike and leaned over and took a drink from the bowl before them, slurping and lapping it up before coming up with wine dripping from their chins down onto their breasts. The men sat back down and began to enjoy their meal, chatting about the game and other sports and work, practically ignoring the naked women at their sides. But every now and then they would cut a piece of meat or a carrot or some potato and spear it on their fork and feed it to her.

Their hunger and desire for and understanding of their dependence on the men that were now their masters was highly arousing to both women and they relished their new roles, sitting compliantly like a well trained puppy until offered another morsel. Occasionally one would lean forward after receiving a bite and lap up another drink of wine, knowing it exposed her red ass and pussy to the man above her.

By the time the men were finished with their meals, the women were both dripping wet with sexual arousal, without ever being touched on their genitals. Mentally and emotionally they were being taken to a new place never before experienced from the prior punishments they had received from their husbands. Whether it was that there were two men, or their female friend witnessing and sharing the new roles, or a combination of everything that had happened, both women knew they were moving to a new level of submission to their men.

When the men had finally finished eating, they bent down and unclasped the cuffs on their wife, who gratefully moved their long restrained arms.

"You may clear the table and bring us dessert," Tom said quietly.

"Yes, Sirs!" Both women replied as they slowly got up, a little stiff after kneeling for so long. They quickly and efficiently cleared the table, and Mary brought back two dessert plates and a small cake Sarah had bought. They waited standing to the side of their husband awaiting new orders.

Mary asked, "Would you like coffee with that, sirs?"

Jack replied, "Not me", which Tom repeated before Jack added, "But get two more plates and sit in the chairs next to us."

Both women gushed as if it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for them, "Oh, thank you, thank you Sir! Thank you!"

Mary got two more plates and they retrieved the cushions from the floor and sat down. Sarah served the cake and they ate it in silence. The eroticism of the tableau they created sitting at a table eating a sweet rich dessert with the two ladies naked and the two men dressed was not lost on any of them. Both women still wore the leather cuffs that symbolized their status and vulnerability to the men who allowed them to sit there, and the metal clasps clinked each time they went to take a forkful of cake.

The women reveled in their nakedness, consciously or unconsciously arching their back slightly and pulling back their shoulders to make their breasts even more pronounced on their chests than usual, their nipples flush with arousal. They were flaunting one of their most female of attributes, which did not go unnoticed by the men they loved. Did the women know, or did they just hope, that those breasts they exhibited so proudly would be the next object for the infliction of pain?

Either way, once the last bite was taken the men had them clear these final dishes and pour each man a new glass of wine. Once this was done, they clasped the cuffs together again behind their backs and led them down to the basement.

A large part of the basement was finished and carpeted, with a pool table, bar, sofa and two comfortable chairs facing a large TV on the wall in one area. An unfinished area separated by a wall was set up as a workshop for Tom. Heavy wood beams went across the ceiling in both areas, which while decorative in the finished area were also functional joists for the house above. Tom had put several strong hooks in the ceiling beams around the room that ostensibly were used to hang strings of lights when they had parties, which they did, while Sarah, and now Mary, knew they had another much different purpose and function.

While Jack and the ladies waited Tom went into the workshop to retrieve the items he needed, consisting of several lengths of rope and leather straps, some short, heavy chains and several clasps. When he returned he unclasped the cuffs on both women. Jack watched patiently as Tom attached a chain to each cuff and, after placing the women face to face, pulled up their arms and attached them to a set of hooks in the ceiling about two feet apart.

While still with feet on the ground, they found themselves pulled up taut by their wrists. Although Mary was shorter, they were more or less face-to-face with their breasts touching lightly against each other. He took leather straps and cinched them tightly around their upper arms bringing them together, which also pressed their breasts firmly together. Each could feel the stiff nipples of the other press into her own soft breast flesh, sharing their arousal in a new way.

He went and got the paddles and canes out of a storage bin and put them on the pool table. Tom called Jack over and each went behind his own wife. The ladies had not noticed at all that Tom also brought a pair of medium sized metal butt plugs and a tube of lube. He handed one butt plug to Jack and, after applying the lube to his wife's asshole, pressed his plug into her tight rear hole.

She involuntarily pressed forward at the waist into Mary as this was being done and moaned. Tom handed the lube to Jack and he applied it to his own wife's asshole and promptly pressed his plug into her. Her reaction was like Sarah's and she pressed her hips forward and moaned as it penetrated her.

Tom took a length of leather strap made into a belt and secured it around Sarah's waist. He attached a thin leather rope to it in back and brought it up between her legs, cinching it tight into her pussy, then up to a pulley he placed on a hook on the ceiling between them. It then went down between Mary's legs, again pulled up tight into her pussy and behind to attach it to the belt Tom had placed around her waist in the meantime.