Cindy Is A Dirty Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend NEEDs to be stripped and fucked by men.
4.3k words
4.61
24.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Waymoorec
Waymoorec
79 Followers

This is my first story with these characters. Let me know what you think.

I'll be adding more Curt and Tina stories too. Thanks!

This is a work of fiction.

__________________________________________________

I was very happy Cindy agreed to attend the conference with me. I had a nice suite reserved and wanted to share it with someone. She would telecommute for a few hours in the morning, shop for a bit, then sit by the pool in the afternoons. Three days out of town together would be perfect for us.

The first afternoon, I snuck away from the educational sessions around 3pm and found her on a chaise lounge under an umbrella with a guy sitting close by talking to her. I thought two things, "Where did she get that sexy bikini?" and "Who is this dude obviously flirting with her?"

As I approached, he said "See you later" and nodded at me as he walked away. She was enjoying a tall cocktail which I was sure was not her first of the day.

"Hi baby, how is your afternoon going? Looks good so far!" I commented.

She giggled and took a sip. "I'm having the BEST day..."

"So, who was that guy?" I asked.

"Oh, just a nice person who bought me a drink. Wasn't that sweet?"

I leaned in and kissed her, honestly happy she was enjoying herself.

We had been going out for a couple of months and this was our first chance to be with each other without the constraints of daily life.

"I love your bikini. Is it new?" I asked.

"Yesss! I found it today. Do you think it shows too much? I think my nipples might show when it gets wet."

"I think your nipples are showing when it's dry. Maybe that's why your admirer bought you a drink." I pointed out.

She collected her belongings and we walked to our room. "I missed you today. Wanna take a shower when we get back?" she asked.

"Of course I do, any excuse to get you naked and in my arms."

After we showered together, I laid her on the edge of the bed and gently licked her fresh pussy. A few minutes into it, she gasped "just fuck me baby. I need you inside me."

I slid into her wet pussy and pounded her until I came. Afterwards, I lay on top of her and we kissed deeply. Then I rolled off and spooned her while we napped until dinnertime.

As we were getting dressed, I inquired a little more about her afternoon. "So, how did it feel laying by the pool in your sexy new bikini? Did it turn you on knowing all of the men could see your nipples and your pretty little pussy lips through the fabric?"

"Oh my god, was it that obvious? Well, I have been feeling pretty good about my body so when I saw that bikini, I kind of wanted to be a little naughty. Is that ok?" she asked.

"Honey, it's ok with me. Just realize that all those boys who are looking also want to touch you. You're going to get a lot of attention. Let me know if things start to escalate. What would have happened with your admirer if I hadn't walked up when I did?"

"Well, I was about to take off my top and then suck his cock. Haaa, I'm totally joking. Oh my gosh! Nothing was going to happen honey. I was waiting for you to bring me back to the room and fuck me. That's all. Silly boy."

"Ok, I'm just checking. So what are you wearing tonight?" I asked.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a white blouse tucked into a cute pleated skirt. Her hair was up and she had on black nylons and high heels.

"Wow! Damn, that is hot..." I gushed.

"You think so? Can you see my bra with the top two buttons undone?" she asked as she moved her shoulders and bent over a little.

"Let me ask you this. Do you want to show off your bra and the tops of your tits?" I asked.

"Kinda yes" she replied sexily.

"Then it's probably just right" I answered.

"Ok, maybe just one more" she said as she unbuttoned another one and posed in front of the mirror.

"Let's go. We don't want to be late for rubber banquet chicken and mediocre wine" I said to get her moving.

As expected, the dinner was boring and the meal was below average.

After the plates were cleared I started looking for the exit. We made our way to the hotel bar where a lot of people with the same idea were congregating. I got us some cocktails and we stood at a high round table while we surveyed the crowd.

I was looking at her face when I saw a sparkle in her eye. I followed her stare and saw her "friend" from earlier at the pool. He saw her and came to our table with two of his buddies.

"Well hello again Cindy. I'm not saying I didn't love your bikini, but you look incredible with clothes on too" he said with a little too much confidence for my taste.

"Hi, I'm Mike" I said as I reached my hand out to shake his.

"Of course. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm Andy and these are my friends Steve and Clark. We met Cindy by the pool this afternoon. Let me buy the next round" he offered.

It was a good save and I relaxed a little. I was fine with Cindy flirting as long as the guys knew she was with me. Cindy was rolling her eyes knowing I was getting a little possessive around these three new men.

We all hung out until the crowd thinned out. Cindy leaned into me and whispered "This is fun. Should we invite them up and open that bottle of whiskey we brought. Maybe one more drink before the night ends?"

I looked into her eyes to see if there was something more to this nightcap. "Are you sure you want to be in a hotel room with the four of us?" I whispered back.

"Jeeze babe. It's just a drink not a gangbang. I thought it would be nice to hang out a little longer with the guys" she explained.

It sounded reasonable when she said it, so I invited them to our room.

They accepted enthusiastically and we all paraded to our room on the 17th floor. Our conversations in the bar had been about sports, fitness, grilling etc. On the way up in the elevator, someone mentioned a trip to a strip club they had taken and Cindy laughed along with the rest of us as they gave the details.

When we got to the room, I opened the bottle and went for ice. When I got back, Cindy was seated in a big armchair while two others sat on a couch and Andy sat in the other armchair. I poured the drinks and joined everyone. Cindy popped up and said, "sit here honey, I'll sit in your lap."

I sat deep in the chair and she wiggled her ass on top of me. She made herself comfortable by leaning back into me and keeping her legs together as "ladylike" as possible. Her ear was right next to my mouth and I whispered "you're adorable, baby."

She leaned back a little more and brought her mouth to my ear. She whispered, "I love this. I feel so sexy when I'm with you."

I kissed her earlobe and we focused back on what the guys were saying. It was nothing special, something about a rock band that was touring. I absentmindedly played with the hem of her skirt with my hands. I could feel her squirming in my lap a little and my cock started firming up.

She slid down a couple of inches, but the skirt stayed anchored to my legs. It had started mid- thigh and now it was sitting just below her panties. Then, she uncrossed her legs and let them sit naturally about six inches apart.

The guys were still talking to each other, but I noticed they were all shifting in their seats to get a little better view of Cindy's legs and possibly up her skirt if she shifted just right.

I whispered in her ear "what are you doing babe?"

She turned her head a little and kissed my cheek. "I'm just relaxing a little. I feel really good. And then she spread her legs wider."

"Baby, you're showing them your panties" I whispered while I watched their eyes get bigger.

"Oh Mike. They can't really see anything, yet. But, would it be ok? Can I spread a little more and show them?" she asked.

I was surprised and turned on. Cindy had been really fun on our dates and the sex had been amazing, but never anything like this. She was my girlfriend and I felt possessive about her body, but knew she was a grown woman who had a clear desire to show off. I decided to play along.

I whispered back "I'm here for you babe. Tell me what to do."

"Mike, I want you to lift up my skirt just a little. Hold it up so they can see me. Show them my legs and little panties. I want them to look at me" she practically moaned.

"I'm lifting your skirt. They're all looking at you baby. If you spread your legs any more they will see everything."

Then she did. She turned her face into me with her eyes closed and spread her legs. "Pull my skirt up Mike. Pull it all the way up to my waist. I want you to show them."

At this point, I was really wondering where this was going. My sexy girlfriend was horny as hell and laying on top of me. She had her legs spread and I was exposing her lower half to three men we barely knew. They were behaving themselves, but leaning forward with a hungry look in their eyes.

"Well, this is getting interesting!" Andy said as he reached out to touch Cindy's leg. "No touching, Man. Just watch for now" I said.

Cindy opened her eyes and kissed me again. "That's enough, Mike. Cover me up" she said as she brought her thighs together and sat up a little. Her skirt was back down mid-thigh and covering her lady-parts, but her legs were spread wide as she straddled my thighs.

"Wow Cindy, thanks for the show! Any chance you want to show us your top half?" asked Andy. Steve and Clark were smiling and leaning in too.

"Oh gosh. What kind of girl would I be if I showed you boys my tits? I mean imagine that. If Mike reached around and unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. Then he unhooked my bra from behind and I shimmied until it fell off. That would be so slutty, wouldn't it?"

We were all speechless. Cindy was beyond sexy and choreographing how she wanted me to strip her. Then she twisted around and hugged me. "Would that be ok babe? They already saw my panties. Would it be ok if you show them my bra too? I'll only do it if you say it's ok. They're such nice guys."

"Ok babe. We can show them your bra. What should I do?" I asked as I adjusted my hard cock under her buns.

"Oh my God this is so much fun. Ok, reach around and slowly unbutton my blouse from the top down."

"Boys, Mike wants to show you my sexy black bra" she announced.

"Fuck yea", "Yes please", "Thanks Mike!" they responded.

That wasn't exactly what was going on, but I figured it still meant I had some control over what was happening. It was becoming clear that this sexy, mature woman had her own agenda and I was just along for the ride. We were going to play a dangerous game and there was a chance I would lose her tonight.

As she sat upright in my lap, I reached around her front and began unbuttoning her shirt. When they were all unfastened, she reached her arms back and I pulled on the cuffs until it fell off her shoulders.

The guys responded with whistles and claps. She blushed and turned around to look at me with a huge grin on her face. "Oh my gosh, you actually did it" she giggled.

She turned back to face them and reached her arms out to her sides and shimmied her shoulders a little. I could just picture her amazing C cups jiggling for her audience of three. Then she grabbed her chest in faux modesty while she reveled in the attention.

"Bra too! Show us your tits!" Andy practically demanded.

"Oh you're so bad, Andy. Only if Mike says it's ok. This is all so much for me, but if he unhooks my bra I guess it will be ok. Are you going to Mike? Are you going to show them my tits? Oh god, I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me" she batted her eyes and wiggled.

I could only see her back as I released the hooks and the straps sprung loose. She caught the cups and held them in place as the guys smiled at each other and got ready for her reveal.

"Ok Lover, lean back into me and close your eyes. We're going to let them see your body" I whispered as she melted into me.

Her arms were at her sides as I slowly peeled the black satin straps off her shoulders and pulled the lacy cups off her tits. With her face pressed into my neck she asked "Mike, are they looking at me? Do they see my naked boobies?"

The guys were excited, but respectful as they mouthed words like "amazing", "beautiful", "I can't believe this", "wow!"

"Yes sweetie. They are loving this. Four men are staring at your naked chest. Is that what you wanted?" I asked knowingly.

I reached up and cupped her tits in my large hands. I squeezed them a little and then pinched her nipples between my thumb and index fingers. "Oh Mike, thank you. Yes, that's sooo good" she moaned.

"Mike can someone pull off my little skirt? Don't you want them to see me? I need them to see all of me" she oozed out as she squirmed in my lap.

I continued to man-handle her tits as Andy stood and grabbed the bottom of her skirt. We made eye contact and I nodded that it was ok. I'm not sure why he even checked with me because we all knew this was her journey and we were along for the ride.

He pulled down, but realized it was fitted with a little zipper on the side. He reached up into her waistband and fumbled for a moment. She loved the additional hands on her as she frantically lifted her hem. She seemed impatient for him to get her down to her panties.

He finally pulled down the short zipper and then removed her skirt. Her black panties contrasted beautifully against her creamy white skin.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe you're doing this to me Mike. You're stripping me in front of these men" she gushed as her hands caressed her thighs and tummy.

"Cindy, you look so lovely. Your tiny panties are the only thing covering your naked body. Should I ask the boys to leave now?" I knew how she would answer, but I wanted to give her one more chance stay mine and preserve what modestly she had left.

"No baby, I don't want them to leave yet. They haven't seen ALL of me. You haven't shown them everything" she said as she pulled my hands down to her panties.

"Please don't do it Mike. Please don't pull my panties aside" she said as she clamped her thighs together and shook her head "no".

I understood her game completely by now and I was resigned to sharing all of her with our guests. I reached across her lower abdomen and grabbed the V of her panties encasing her pussy. "Spread your legs you sexy slut. I'm going to expose your pussy lips to the boys. I'm going to let them see ALL of you."

"No, no, no!" she whimpered as I pinched the crotch of her panties and pulled the thin fabric to the side displaying her shaved pussy.

I whispered as she shook in my arms "Spread your lips you little whore. Open your pussy for them to see. Show them everything. Dip your fingers into your cunt and taste yourself."

She nuzzled her face in my neck and dug her fingers into her cute little pussy. Her audience was entranced as she pulled her lips apart and fingered herself.

My mouth was right next to her ear. My breath on her neck. "Now bring your hand to your mouth and lick your juices off. Show them what a dirty girl you are, Cindy."

She opened her eyes and looked at the men under her spell. She stuck three fingers in her mouth and slurped her pussy juice off of them. "Oh Mike, look what you made me do. I can't believe I'm tasting my pussy in front of strangers. Mike, I'm so dirty...it's all your fault."

"Cindy, it's not too late for us to finish this by ourselves. No one has touched you yet" I offered.

"Oh Mike, you're so sweet, but we both know how this is going to end, right?" she said as she straightened her panties and stood up facing me.

Her backside was facing our three guests as she leaned forward, unfastened my pants and pulled them off with my underwear. She looked back and said "will one of you PLEASE take off my panties?"

I think it was Clark who pinched the strings on the sides of her silky bikini briefs and rolled them down her thighs. She brought her feet together so he could take them off her feet. Then she spread them shoulder width apart and took my cock into her mouth.

There it was: my girlfriend Cindy was naked. I had given permission and then removed her clothes. She was sucking my cock as three men undressed in our hotel room. They stared at her ass and pussy as she lewdly shook it in anticipation.

"It looks like this slut wants us to fuck her guys" I said knowing she wouldn't settle for anything less.

"Mike, are you going to let all of them put their cocks in my pussy? My mouth too? Should I really do it?"

I looked in her eyes, pulled her head down and she engulfed my cock. "Cindy, I'm going to let them use your little body for as long as they want."

Andy, the natural leader stepped behind her. He had already stripped and was sporting a nice erection. She felt his hands on her hips and pulled off me briefly to say "Thank you, Mike. I'm a bad girl and I need this."

"I know Cindy. Just keep sucking." I said reassuringly as Andy plunged his whole cock inside her wet pussy in one stroke. She groaned in appreciation as Andy pulled back and slammed in again. She reached her hands out to either side as if reaching for cocks in the dark. Steve and Clark got the message and stepped closer so she could grip them.

I was getting a little rough with a fistful of hair in each hand as I continued to thrust my cock into her mouth. "If it's better for you Andy, put the bitch on her knees. We're doing her a favor" I said.

"I got a better idea, Mike. Here lube up your cock" he said as he tossed me some lube and pulled her up by her armpits. He then spun her around and bent her over facing his cock.

"Suck my cock while you sit down on your boyfriend's shaft" he instructed as she lined up to sit on my hard on. He pulled her forward and said "no bitch, backdoor."

She gave a muffled reply, but we couldn't understand her with her lips wrapped around Andy. It sounded like she wasn't wild about the idea, but I didn't really care. I lined my tip up with her tiny asshole. This was going to be a first for us and I didn't know how much experience she had with ass-fucking. I guessed it didn't really matter at that point.

I could feel her cooperate as she slowly lowered her ass down on my rigid cock. I felt some resistance as she paused and then continued like a champ. She was gripping Andy's body to hold steady while she nursed on his penis and impaled herself on me.

I finally felt my tip pop past her sphincter and she gently humped me as I slid deeper.

Moments later, she was seated in my lap with my cock wedged up her ass. Andy stepped back and they all regrouped as she sheepishly sat there with a wet pussy and messy face.

"Ok, lay back onto Mike, Slut. Clark is going to fuck your little pussy with Mike up your asshole" he announced.

"Oh boys, no. I can't do that!" she shrieked as Andy and Steve grabbed her knees and lifted her feet off the floor. All of her weight was on me as Clark lined up his cock with her slippery hole.

"Do it Clark. Let's fill her up. I want to feel this" I said as I cupped her tits again.

Clark began to slide up and down her pussy, teasing her from the outside. Finally, he slipped his tip inside her hole and began to push.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you feel so big!" she screamed.

The sensation was amazing. His cock was rubbing mine with just a thin layer of skin separating us. I felt his tip slip up the length of me as we double-penetrated her. It felt like we were rubbing our cocks together as he pumped away.

She was laying back with her ear right next to my mouth. "You're such a dirty whore" I whispered. "These guys are going to cum all over you and inside you. Is that what you want Cindy?"

"Oh baby, I need this. Use me, fuck all my holes. Fill me up and cover me with cum" she gasped.

Just then, Andy approached stroking his shaft and slid it between her lips. She was sucking him just inches from my mouth. I could hear her little moans and feel her unsteady breathing as she wriggled on top of me. I kissed her cheek and felt his rigid cock slide in and out. "You're a dirty little cocksucker, baby. Are you going to swallow his load? Or do you want him to paint your slutty face?"

Waymoorec
Waymoorec
79 Followers
12