Cindy Is A Dirty Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Mike. I want both! I need to taste him and I want you to see me with a cummy face" she grunted.

"Ok babe, when he gets close I want you to open your mouth wide and jack him off. Stick your tongue out and he will shoot all over your mouth, teeth, cheeks and tits. Steve is ready too. Do you want two loads?"

She was in a frenzy: Clark was pounding her pussy with my cock lodged in her ass. Andy was fucking her mouth and she was jacking off Steve as she aimed him at her face.

She reached down and started strumming her little clit with her fingers as she started bucking. "I'm...cumminggggg!!! Oh fuck, sooo good. Don't stop! Don't stop!" she howled.

Clark must have felt a warm rush of her fluid as he also came deep in her pussy. I felt it drip down over the base of my cock while still nestled in her bowels. Her juices didn't squirt, as much as drool onto me. It was exquisite.

Just then, Andy grunted and pulled out of her mouth. "Here it cums" he warned.

I grabbed her chin and pulled down as she stuck her tongue out like a slut in one of those "BJ cumpilation" videos. Andy began squirting his load at her mouth. Rope after rope shot across her face. I hadn't anticipated the ferocity of his orgasm because I got splattered with his warm juice too. Some of his cum was below my eye on my cheek and also on my chin.

Cindy giggled and licked it up. Then she gave me a long, wet kiss. Our tongues slithered into each other's mouths as we lost ourselves in the erotic moment. Then, Steve grunted and unleashed his load onto our faces. I pulled back in shock, but Cindy grabbed me and pulled me in for another cum-kiss.

"Ok, ok. No more cum in my mouth guys. What the fuck!" I said while laughing and lifting her off my cock.

"Get on your knees bitch" I said as I stood over her staring down. Open your mouth. I have another load for you." I stroked my cock, fresh from her ass, and finally bathed her pretty face in one more load.

She looked so happy on her knees, fingering her clit and pinching a nipple. Her face and hair were a mess from four cum-loads. Her makeup was smeared and multiple drips of man-juice trickled down her face.

"You're a filthy slut, Cindy" I said.

"Thank you, Mike." she replied sincerely. "What's next?"

"Get the fuck out guys" I said as she and I walked into the bathroom. We kissed as the hot water rained down on us and I began to consider "what's next?"

Thanks for reading, rating and commenting.

Keep any eye out for another Mike & Cindy story.

Waymoore

12