All Comments on 'Cindy Needed It'

by Cyndi44

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lady Chatterly

I liked it. A new take on the classic Lady Chatterly's Lover.

This story is not for everyone; It's for men who are secure and see love as giving, rather than taking. Oh, and who aren't put of by the intimacy of the protagonist enjoying his wife's fresh cream pie.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Secure?

So only insecure men expect their wives to be faithful?

Does the same apply to women? Do secure women accept their men having other lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love you, I love you, I love you

But I love me more so goodbye. That is the starting line for Chapter two. The only thing you have to tell us is which one said it first. It won't make a difference but if it is him you get a whole one not a decimal .1 like this farce. Erotic my *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish This was My Wife!

I wouldnt want to be in the wheelchair...but everything else is EXACTLY How I would want it to be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Lady Chatterly

That's the most over used excuse here on loving wives. Men aren't secure enough to allow their wives to fuck around? Spoken like the moron you are and all the others that think that way. Let's reverse it. Are women secure enough to allow men to fuck around on them? I bet not. Your kind will say anything to make your perversions okay.

Cyndi44Cyndi44over 6 years agoAuthor
Mostly true

This is about 90% true -- even the fact I'm wheelchair bound. I set her up in an out of town bar. Yes I am secure. Our marriage is stronger than ever. The 10% untrue is the creampie. Haven't tried that yet.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
I am truly sorry to hear about your disease and it progression

leaving you ED. I guess we never know what we will do until we are in those shoes, but seems life a tough but very loving (on your part) choice.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
*****

While I can't say the plot is an example of something I'd like to experience, this was a well written story. If what you said about being in a wheelchair is true, it puts a whole different light on things. I have a friend, who while not wheelchair bound, faces your same problem and they have solved it almost the same way. Mostly the Anons who make suck critical remarks don't know what the heck they re talking about.

Best of luck to the author part of this story. I hope the character part have better luck than my friend. They're still together, but....

sggylvrsggylvrover 6 years ago
Well written

Very enjoyable to read.

Cyndi44Cyndi44over 6 years agoAuthor
Still together

Admittedly, this lifestyle is NOT for everyone. It took me a long time to convince Cindy. And we started a bit slower than the story portrayed. She made out in our car with a guy. Mostly kissing. He didn't want me around if they had sex, so we didn't go any farther. But it proved to me I would enjoy it if she found someone. The bar and elevator portion of the story was an accurate rendition of how it went down (without the creampie.). She had some other encounters with other guys but has (apparently) quit for the present. I will not push her back to it, but she has my full permission to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice try. Kind of disgusting blaming his cuckoldry on disease, and compassion.

From what I read the husband's disease was irrelevant to his desire to give his wife to other men, it was just an excuse to justify his fetish. Yeah, the husband is sick, but it has nothing to do with his legs.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 6 years ago
eating the seed...

I especially liked the idea of eating his seed from the wife's cunt. Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not picking on anyone but the term in sickness and in health is part of your vows. I'm also no expert on anything but there are other treatments for ED like a pump that's put in you but I guess if as a man you can deal with her falling in love with some guy potential than I guess it works for you. You have said she's done it a couple of times but doesn't want to anymore right now so I guess you might of wanted it more than she did. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Needed It

This was a sweet and erotic story based on a tragic disease. My wife and I read this together and discussed it over dinner. We agree, that if either one of us arrived at a point where we could not perform, due to an incurable physical problem, it would make sense to allow the other partner to find a suitable sex partner. After all, one does not cease to be a sexual being just because one´s partner becomes disabled.

We have some neighbors, he had a stroke in his late 40s, and is partially paralyzed on one side. He moves about with a walker. She is an attractive, active woman and it was an open secret in the neighborhood that they had an active sex life before his stroke. She was sex starved and needed it after his stroke.

Now, she has a sexual relationship with a work colleague and none of us condemn her for it. Life is sometimes tough and we have to adapt. Thank you for sharing.

InsigniaInsigniaover 6 years ago
This story

Requires a certain level of understanding that everyone is not ammenable to. However, if my wife were unable to have sex I pray she would allow some lee way to the vows we shared. I like to think I would but not really sure I could. Makes you think. Good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just my opinion, based on two marriages, but

I think the premise of this story is a really stupid reason to open a marriage.

To each their own. Well written, plausible, thanks. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow the comments are just insane

First it was a good story of erotic cockolding. Now as for the idiots condemning this story, you are just plain stupid! Why go to a freaking section about cockolding, swinging then complain that there is a story about just that? It makes no fucking since! There are tons of sections here with probably close to a million story's in them but your dumbasses choose one that involves something you clearly disagree with. The only thing that makes since is you're either a idiot troll or pissed cause you can't get your wives to fuck other men while you watch. Either way seek mental help morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written, as one approach to handling the issue of lost ability to perform...

...but nothing new here.

This is just another of many like it, just as well written and just as interesting.

You didn't address the post coital "cleanup" very well. Have you ever spent time in a wheelchair?

Wifey' laying on the bed and chair-bound hubby wheels over and he pulls her to the edge of the bed, then dives in. Nope. The footrests stick out too far to do that. Unless this torso is three or four times longer than normal humans he would never have been able to "dive in" without scotching all the way to the edge of the seat, unbalancing the whole rig and risking falling off.

He would more likely have had to pull up along side the bed, hoist himself up onto the bed and crawled over to her to do much of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

Cyndi44Cyndi44over 6 years agoAuthor
Wheelchair

Unfortunately I have spent A LOT of time in a wheelchair. In my case a power chair. I often use it without the foot rest since it doesnt allow me to get close up to kitchen and bathroom sinks. The weight of the chair does allow me to lean forward quite a ways. Certainly enough for eating pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-the comments are insane

It appears you should be the one to seek mental help since you favored this garbage.

Willing cuckoldry is a fetish, put it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worng category...it should be in T&C or in Gay session. 1* for this crap

It seems the author has some gay tendencies.

Perhaps this pathetic and wimp story may have better chance in other session as LW readers don't appreciate gay guys pretending they are wimp and pathetic husbands.

1* for this bad story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyndi44@Cyndi44
72 Followers
I started writing risqúe stories to entertain my wife, Cindy. We have been married for twenty years. During that time, exactly twenty men have sampled her charms. I have enjoyed watching as well. However, she has not been shared in several years (her decision). I am now i...