Cindy Needed It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers

She climbed back onto the sofa. Steve softly caressed her breasts, kissing and sucking each nipple in turn. I knew this was a weak spot for her. From her moaning I could tell he was doing a good job. She reached over to unzip his jeans. He unbuckled his pants and slid them off taking his underwear off simultaneously. His cock popped up. It was a nice size, seven or so inches long and thicker than most. At least Cindy appreciated it. She slid her body down to place her head near the tip of his cock. She licked the pre-cum that was drooling from the cock head. Her blowjob style consisted of her doing a lot of licking interspersed with vigorous sucking. From his moans, I could tell she was giving him the best of her technique. I just hoped that if he came this way that he would be able to get it up again. After all this was about getting Cindy fucked.

I did not need to worry. Before long Steve gently pushed her head away from his cock. She understood and got onto the bed. He slowly moved her legs apart as he got on the bed, moving his head to her pussy. She flinched when his day old beard stubble scratched her thighs. She soon settled down, moaning as he dove into her hot, liquid hole. I could sense her first orgasm building. She was writhing around and clutching the sheets. Finally she spasmed a few times to mark her orgasm.

This was her signal to take a short break. When she cums she gets extra sensitive for a short while.

They both laid back on the bed. Steve had not come yet so he was still hard. Cindy gently stroked his cock to keep it hard.

"Are you enjoying the show?" Cindy said to the ceiling. I assumed she was talking to me.

"Oh yes. How about you, are you enjoying it?" That was a dumb question. Obviously she was.

"Do you know if this goes on any further then we won't be able to take it back. Are you still OK with that?"

"I think you owe Steve here an orgasm. So open up that pussy and let the real fun begin."

Steve took that as a hint. He turned over towards Cindy and lifted his body above hers. He lowered himself between her spread legs. This brought his cock into line with her waiting pussy. He reached down to guide it to its goal. He rubbed the head around the outer lips before finding the middle of her fuck hole. In a flash he was all the way in. When he penetrated her, she sucked her breathe in sharply and let it out with a squeal. Steve began to hump his ass up and down as he fucked her fast and deep. I could almost feel it as I watched Steve filling my wife's cunt. He was thicker than me and it was having an effect on Cindy.

"Is it good? He is filling you up."

"NYUNG, NYUNG," was the only answer.

Steve pounded her into the mattress. He had a sheen of swear forming on his back despite the room's AC unit pumping at near maximum. A few minutes later he rolled over and invited her to ride his thick cock. Due to our height difference this was our favorite position. This way she could control the tempo. I watched her pussy lips gripping his cock as she pumped up and down. Soon he started to thrust up to get as deep as possible. His balls tightened up as spurts of hot cum filled her channel.

'OH GOD!" They yelled in almost perfect unison. Their orgasms were nearly simultaneous.

They laid back on the bed catching their breath. I took her shoes off and rubbed her feet.

Steve suddenly seemed to be embarrassed. I motioned to him to leave. He dressed, leaned across the bed, gave Cindy a quick kiss and hustled out of the room.

I pulled Cindy by her legs until her pussy was in front of me. I wanted to see how much he had stretched her little slit. As I looked at her gaping hole, I saw a glob of Steve's cum oozing its way out. I had tasted my own semen before but I was curious as I watched the gob increase in size and start to slide over her cute asshole. Overwhelmed by curiosity, I leaned down to taste the thick white fluid. Cindy pushed my head away.

"What are you doing? I'm not clean, Steve came in me."

"I know, I can see that. I want to clean you up. Just relax."

With that I returned to her messy pussy. I licked Steve's cum off her ass and worked my way up. It was hot, thinking the salty fluid had only a few minutes earlier had been in another man's balls. Cindy was ecstatic when I reached her tender labia. I ate her vigorously until she had another sheet grabbing orgasm.

"Well, how was that? Was it all you expected?" Cindy asked me when we were done.

"Oh yes. I especially liked eating you after he left."

"I liked it, so you might ought to get used to that. In fact, I still have Tom's contact info."

"Who?"

"Tom, you know, the customer who asked me to dinner. I can set up a date with him. I think we will both enjoy him."

"Help, I've created a monster!"

"You know the saying: Be careful what you wish for 'cause you may get it!"

Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers
12