All Comments on 'Cindy T.'

by Paradox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice, but...

No problem with our hero seeking out others, but you did not resolve how Cindy felt about it all. Also, having been cuckolded seems to have little to do with anything so far, or if it did we were not told. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you ruined

it with the last two paragraphs!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Who Else??

Yes I enjoyed this tale, & am looking forward to any more you wish to present.

You are a good writter, & I like yoour style. So anything else you want too present, I'm all for it. I plan to read all you storys so the more the merryer. Thanks for a good read.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Romance???

NOT hardly. ok as stories go, but not romance...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
erotic couplings

This isn't romance, they get together and have sex once, that is what happens in an erotic couplings story.

Too short, no real build-up.

computermadcomputermadover 7 years ago
Lack of Emotion

The main character seemed devoid of any emotion whatsoever. Maybe explains why his wife had an affair for 15 years before divorcing him. I certainly agree that this shouldn't be in the romance section. The story itself lacked any depth and just seemed to be a series of facts strung together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userParadox@Paradox
16 Followers
I'm an over 70 MWM from the Midwest. I used to travel a lot for work, but those days are over. I'm a reasonably well educated, well spoken gentleman who enjoys good conversation and a bit of flirting. However, I'm also a bit of an introvert.