Cindy's Bikini - Free Use Girls

Story Info
Part 3 – The girl's number of sexual partners keep going up.
4.9k words
4.48
48.2k
49

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: All characters are 18 years of age or older, even if not specifically stated in the story

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I had just participated in a group orgy involving four, 18 year old high-schoolers (including my brother but luckily not involving sex with him directly) and my best friend Ashley. I devirginized three boys in less than twenty minutes. The two of us now laid in my bed with the boy's cum literally seeping out of their pussies. They each had sex with us an uncountable number of times, not including hand jobs, blow job, and boob jobs. Dating Mike another year probably wouldn't lead to as much sex as I had today. As bad as that was, somehow Ashley got mixed into this. The moment I saw her at the door I couldn't think. I didn't know how to explain this or what she should do. Now she had been used as a sex object. Most weirdly, she had taken my brother's virginity.

I finally broke the silence.

"Ashley..."

After another pause, she replied. "What happen? How did you end up having sex with them? Please tell me you didn't initiate..."

"Of course not! I never wanted to have sex with any of them. They stole my swimsuit while we were by the pool, took pictures of me, and threaten to bring over my creepy neighbor. They kept pushing for more and more, what else was I going to do? You did the same thing when you got here!"

"Cindy, I was a virgin. Your brother took my virginity."

"Ashley.... I'm sorry. I'm an idiot okay, but I didn't know what else to do. Please understand. I'm sorry."

"Listen, I don't blame you. You're right. I could have ran away or something, but instead I tried to help, which really didn't amount to anything. We shouldn't blame each other. It's those dick weeds we should be pissed at."

"Thanks Ashley." I responded feeling relieved.

"There's something else," Ashley said looking downwards. "I'm... not on any birth control. What if I'm pregnant? I could be the mother to a child of any of those immature idiots. Dear god, I could pregnant with your nephew!"

"Okay, but maybe not. And if so, we'll deal with it. We have to worry about one thing at a time. Right now they are downstairs most likely making copy after copy of the tape of us having sex with them to hand out to the whole school. We have to get those tapes."

With that we cleaned ourselves up best we could and put our bikinis back on. It felt good to be covered again.

"God, my bed is covered in cum. Gross! Some of it's my brothers too!"

We headed downstairs, ready to grab the tapes and run. But when we got downstairs we didn't find them making tapes, but rather some fifty year old guy was hooking up a new stereo system to the TV.

"Okay, that's all hooked up. Now, for the rush delivery, installation and cost of the equipment, you owe me five hundred and fifty dollars. Cash only, no checks," the man said to the boys.

"Okay, here's the thing. We have no money at all," Shawn admitted to the man.

"Are you shitting me? I did not come out here just to get my time wasted by you little fucks."

Shawn raised his hands to settle him down, "We have no intention of wasting your time today sir. I direct your attention to my two friends who just came down the stairs. Pretty hot numbers aren't they?"

Oh fuck, I thought, don't you fucking dare go where I think you are.

"Yeah, the brunette's got a nice pair on her. Red head ain't too bad either."

Shawn continued, "Well said sir. It just so happens these girls would love to show those tits to you while giving you a blow job in exchange for the services and goods you provided today."

He looked up at us and I opened my mouth to tell him where to stick that offer but before I could Shawn continued. "Or alternatively, we have a tape that we can offer you in which these two..."

"A blowjob, sure we can do that." I interrupted him before he could continue. I am not letting those tapes out of this house, especially with some random guy. Cindy looked at me with a surprised look.

"Fuck yeah, let's do it. Let's see some tits girls." the man said with an anxious look on his face.

I unhooked my bikini and exposed my c-cups to yet another person I didn't know. Cindy continued to stare at me in disbelief. I finally responded to the look with a face communicating a message of 'come on, what else are we going to do?' She let out a large sign and undid her top as well.

"Fucking awesome. You girls could do porn with those bodies."

"Thanks," I replied and regretted saying it immediately.

"Where do you want me?"

"Right there is find," I said grabbing Ashley by the hand any walking over to him.

I got down on my knees and pulled Cindy down with me. I started undoing his pants and whispered to her, "Let's get this done as quickly as we can. I work the shaft, you work the balls."

"This guy is the age of my dad. It's bad enough that I had sex with school aged guys, now I'm blowing older men also?"

I ignored her and pulled down the man's pants and underwear exposing this cock, which was still limp. "Hey, I'm an older man. Just play with it and it will get there," he said grinning.

I directed Ashley to lick it with me which we did. After about a minute he was fully erect and I proceeded to insert him dick into my mouth. Ashley kissed and licked his balls obviously clueless as to what she is suppose to be doing. In the end it didn't matter, I got a mouth full of cum and the blow job was completed. Once he is out of here I am going to kick the shit out of these pricks I thought as I pulled the cock out of my mouth.

"Ladies that was lovely. Very skillfully done," the man said looking like he thought we would be moved by his compliment.

This time I ignored him and didn't respond. The man pulled up his pants and directed his attention to the boys again.

"Gentlemen, having completed our initial transaction, I would offer a second proposal. In my van right now I have brand new sub woofer which can be all yours, in exchange for letting me enjoy intercourse with these young ladies."

To that comment I stood up immediately, still topless, and said "Excuse me? Do I look like a hooker to you?"

"Ladies," Shawn said, "No need for that. Sir, it's obvious the girls aren't down for that. However, as I mentioned before, I have a tape of these girls..."

"Wait." I said immediately in a sorrowful voice, "I'll have sex with you. But just me."

"Hmmm, no. I want both. But tell me more about this tape. Is it of these girls? Fully nude?"

Cindy then perked up, "I'm in to. But let's call this the conclusion of our business okay? No more offers after this."

"Young lady, you have a deal. Please remove your bottoms and lay down on the floor," the man said weirdly calm like this is a common event for him.

We obliged and both laid down on the floor, completely naked once again. The man dropped his pants and elected to climb on top of me first, entering me. Within an hour I have had sexual partners with an over a forty year age gap between them. He commenced with thrusting in a random pattern. His thrust were generally much deeper and less frequent than the boys. I could feel my breast flopping in sync with him which grabbed his attention for the majority of our time together.

He kept going for several minutes and I began to wonder if he was going to completely focus on me and ignore Ashley. But he then without comment climbed off of me and entered a wide eyed Ashley and continued on her in much the same manner he did with me. Not knowing what else to do with her hands, she held onto the man's shoulders and gave had a pathetic half smile on her face as she had sex with a man likely the same age as her dad. After a minute the man's breathing increased and he began to close his eyes. You could see Ashley's face drop as she remembered she was having unprotected sex with a stranger.

"Hey.... big guy. This is great, but would you mind if you came in my friend instead of me?"

Ashley looked over at me with a sorrowful look. How many teenagers in history have suggested to fifty year old men to cum inside their best friend in place of themselves? But luck was not on her side. As soon as she mentioned it, the man grunted, stop humping, and ejaculated. Ashley's face changed to that of shock and horror as she now wondered if this would be the man who impregnated her. She didn't even know his name.

He climbed off her, dripping his cum on her stomach as he got up and pulled up his pants. He didn't say anything and left the house only to return a minute later with the sub woofer, spent a minute hooking it up, and prepared to leave. Ashley and I stilled laid on the floor naked.

He paused at the door and looked at us and said, "Ladies that was awesome. But, what are you doing with yourselves? You shouldn't be having sex with men like me. Get your lives together." With a final disapproving shake of the head our latest 'fling' left. The boys had a good laugh at this.

The door bell rang again. The man must have forgotten something or wanted to impart more slut shamming wisdom on us. We both got up and prepared to head back upstairs to regroup. But when Shawn opened the door it wasn't the man, it was a twenty something year old pizza delivery guy hold two boxes. Realizing this, we quickly covered ourselves up and hid behind a love seat.

"Whoa, what's going on here? Why are those hotties naked? I've heard of people answering the door naked but I figured it would only be old farts, not fertile young teenagers," the pizza guy remarked, almost as if he was high.

The use of the word fertile was very weird, but we kept hidden behind the sofa and didn't want to interact with him anymore than we did.

"Ha! Yeah those two are crazy. Speaking of which, we don't have money to pay for this, but those two have a different method of payment if you know what I mean," Don said barely keeping back his laughter.

I poked my head out from behind our hiding spot. "For two pizzas? I'm not having sex to avoid having to pay for two pizzas. You, turn around, I have money upstairs that I can use to pay."

The pizza guy obliged and turned around, however standing nearby was Shawn, holding up a video tape and making a motion as if he was going to hand it to the pizza guy, his message was clear.

Trying to murder Shawn with my stare, I relented. "Okay! Wait. Turn around. Sex for the two pizzas, okay?"

The pizza guy rapidly turned around, handed the pizzas to Shawn and entered the house.

"Fuck yeah. Screw this job anyhow especially if I get to screw you chicks!"

I realized I didn't qualify the statement as implying it would only be sex with me, but Ashley had stood up anyhow, apparently resigned to carry out the deed as well. As we both laid down on the floor and the pizza guy got ready, I started to think on the situation. The boys using our body to get a free stereo at least had some logic behind it. Logic that got me furious as hell, but still. But why the pizza when I had offered to pay for it? Why make us have sex with him? I looked around the room and my heart stopped. Richie was standing off in the corner almost out of sight, camera in hand. He had been recording us having sex with the stereo guy and was about to record us having sex with the pizza guy. More blackmail to force us into more sex which would only generate more blackmail forcing us into more sex. Was I destined to have sex with everyone these boys decided from here on out?

Ashley this time volunteered to have sex first, likely figuring he would finish in me as the previous man had finished in the second girl. However, after only a minute, he changed over to me. Then back to her a minute later. It seems he wanted to treat our pussies as a buffet, going back and forth enjoy bits here and there. He was much more controlled in his sex than the old man and boys were. He had a smooth rhythm and in a different situation, I might have actually gotten into it. One time after he was climbing off myself and entering Ashley, she made eye contact with me and mouthed the words, "Would you mind?"

I knew she wanted me to take his cum for obvious reasons. I shook my head yes and she asked the guy. "Hey, make sure you cum in my friend and not me okay big guy?"

Almost as clockwork he responded by cumming inside her.

"Are you kidding me?" Ashley said breaking the silence of the room that had persisted during the whole session.

"Oh, sorry. I was already in the process when you said something. Nothing I could do." The list of potential fathers to her hypothetical baby was increasing hourly.

The pizza guy left giving high fives to some of the boys as he went out the door. Once he was out of the door I got up and quickly locked it.

"Enough. No more visitors. No more whoring us out," I proclaimed.

"Okay, okay. That was it. I promise. We were just having some fun. We actually didn't expect you guys to fuck them all you know," Shawn smiled.

Bullshit I thought. By that point it was late. Bobby said that the boys were going to stay over the night. Whatever. Cindy and I headed to my room. We were wiped. He laid down on my bed, still wet with cum and didn't wake till almost noon the next day.

At some point the next morning, one of the boys began shaking us awake. I was too tired to notice who. They instructed us to get on the floor and rest our arms on some pillows they set up. They said we could go back to sleep if we wanted, but we needed to be in position. We complied with the expectation of going back to sleep. Any thoughts of going to sleep quickly left our minds as two boys started fucking us from behind. Opening our eyes, we were meet with two other's sticking their dicks in our mouths. All of a sudden the events of yesterday came rushing back into my mind like the cum that would soon be rushing into our pussies.

Parts of my body I never appreciated as having muscles were sore, including my crotch, hands, even somehow my tits in a weird feeling. But we were back to getting nailed from two sides. Soon after, they started depositing their loads, both in our mouths and pussies, including Ashley's still unprotected womb. I glanced at her and could see the worry in her face every time one of the boys came inside her. Which quickly happen more times than I could count on both hands. Cum began dripping down my leg as I continued to be creampied. Despite taking all they had yesterday, they recovered quickly for a lot more sex today.

They waned a little bit and started only fucking us and backed off of the blow jobs which was a welcome relief, albeit with 4 guys still fucking us nonstop. Ashley and I took the opportunity to quietly talk among ourselves as the boys humped us vigorously.

"So is this our life now? Just cum dumpsters for these teenagers? Are we having sex with them until we are completely used up?" Ashley asked.

"No. Today we put a stop to this." At the completion of that thought Richie pulled me in close to him as he came rather loudly. After a few seconds Don took his place and we were both back to a rhythmic humping.

"But how? Those tapes..." Ashley was interrupted by Shawn cumming inside her during which he gave her a couple of hard spanks.

Tommy then took his place. I tried not to think how weird it was having my brother have sex right next to me, while I also was having sex.

Ashley continued her previous thought. "Cindy, we have probably had more sex than any other girls in our college. And we've done it pretty much willingly. With high-schoolers!"

She then looked back at the two boys humping us who weren't paying us any attention.

Speaking in a hushed tone she said, "Plus, have you seen our pussies? We are gushing with their cum. I am pregnant for sure. My life is over."

"No you are not. You know the volume of cum inside you doesn't dictate if you get pregnant or not. It can take some women months to get pregnant having constant sex. And if you do we'll deal with it," I said trying to reassure the former virgin turned cum dumpster.

At that point both boys came at the same time and had high fives afterwards. We went back to talking without even acknowledging our next partners whom entered us very enthusiastically afterwards.

"We'll figure out something, I promise."

Ashley wasn't convinced saying, "But while we are thinking of something we are getting our asses pounded continuously and I might be one teenage boy away from impregnation."

Ashley's latest 'companion' was pounding her noticeably harder than anyone else had all morning. Annoyed at this, she spoke up and started turning towards the boy.

"Okay, this is ridicoulous. I've had sex with all four of you like four times today. How are you suddenly pounding me this hard now.... oh fuck. Who the hell are you?"

I turned around and saw it wasn't Shawn, Tommy, Richie or Don fucking Ashley, rather a new boy. They looked vaguely familiar as some other senior at the high school.

"Ohhhhh, hell yeah," the stranger said cumming inside Ashley before she could wiggle away.

"Are you shitting me? You're inviting friends over now to fuck and cum inside us? Should we just show up to school naked on Monday so you can line up the whole senior class to fuck us," I yelled while my latest 'lover' still pounded my flesh.

Ashley was pissed and stood up. Suddenly her face dropped as she looked behind me. "Holy shit. Cindy. Behind you."

As she was saying that I could feel the boy behind me cumming inside me. I turned around quickly expecting to see Shawn or one of the other boys fucking me. That, however, was not the case. Indeed it wasn't any of the three boys who had been fucking me for nearly 24 hours now, but another 18 year old guy. He was butt ugly, over weight and I was noticing now he smelled.

"Are you pulling weirdos off the street to fuck me?" I screamed as I lunged backwards away from the guy who just inseminated me.

"He's not a stranger, he's my step brother, recently expelled from school. And the other guy is our buddy Grant." Don explained liked his answer would calm us down.

I yelled, "I just got fucked by a drop out loser? Are you kidding me? Why in the hell would you do that?"

"And you thought I'd like to make it an even seven guys to have fucked me?" Ashley added.

Don continued, "Grant's our best buddy. He would be crushed if he was the only one of the five of us to not lose his virginity. And like I said, Teddy's my step-brother. I'd do anything for him and I know he's been wanting to have sex for months now. How could I let an opportunity pass like this?"

"I'm a 23 year old college girl who before this weekend only ever gave herself to her boyfriend. You thought, hey, I'll bet she would be willing to have sex with any loser, provided they were wanting to have sex for the past few months." I continued to yell sitting naked in room full of six guys I am furious with.

"I'm not a loser. I just fucked you. I think I made you cum also," Teddy said in a voice that only added to the realization I fucked maybe the biggest loser in town.

"Shut up you god damn idiot. I have never been farther away from climaxing in my life," I retorted to him.

"Big talk from a slut standing naked in front of me with my cum dripping from her pussy," Teddy quipped.

I had no response to that other than to cover my naked breast with my hands having realized my nudity was in full view.

Shawn spoke up, "We weren't thinking about anyone but ourselves and friends. This isn't meant to be taken personally."

"Everyone out, Ashley and I need to talk. Go downstairs and wait for us. Nobody leaves the house," I commanded desperate to think without a dick inside me.

The boys put on their shorts and headed out. Ashley closed the door behind them.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about. As we keep talking about needing to do something, they will keep digging us deeper and deeper into this sex filled hole we got ourselves into. Now, let's think. What's stopping us from refusing any more sex right here and now?"

12