Cindy's Bikini - Free Use Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The pictures and tape," I replied.

"Right, so we need to get a hold of those."

"There's six of them now, we can't force it," I said in despair.

"Agreed, but we cannot let those leave this house. Once we do were screwed, likely in a literal sense." "

Okay, so we trade them for it," I suggested.

"For what? They are already getting sex from us," Ashley replied.

I thought for a moment, and then came up with an idea. An awful idea, but one that would likely work. I explained it to Ashley who at first was resistant then upon further discussion realized it was our best solution.

We got dressed and headed downstairs where the boys were gathered. We were fortunate to find no plumbers, electricians or party clowns for us to fuck in exchange for free service. It was the first time being in front of these guys while dressed appropriately in over a day.

"Okay," I said starting off the discussion. "Ashley and I want all copies of the tapes and pictures that have been taken over the weekend."

"Wow, you guys got them on film? Can I have a copy of them?" Teddy exclaimed.

"Yeah, what we got on film is too awesome to ever give up, it's not gonna happen," Don added.

"Which is why we are offering a trade. In exchange for handing them over, we will grant you each a personal session with both of us where you can do whatever you want within reason and with some ground rules."

This perked the boys up. "Here are the rules. No getting anyone else involved. We will decide here and now what will occur at each session, no deviation will be tolerated. Also no one can be told about the events of this weekend nor can you tell anyone about what happens at these future sessions. Do we have a deal.," I said confident the boys were about to agree.

The boys looked at each other and finally Shawn spoke up. "Maybe we will agree. But we want two sessions each."

"What, no way! That will take months," Ashley replied.

"No it won't. Not if you schedule five a week or so."

"Five a week!" we both yelled.

"We all know who holds the best hand here. We could refuse and use these tapes to blackmail you into sex for the next two years or more."

I looked at Ashley and made a gesture.

"Okay, we agree. But just to be clear, only you four get sessions and obviously Tommy will get with Ashley only."

"What the hell, what about us two?" Grant said in protest. "We have equal stakes in this. We have just as much leverage as those four."

Pausing, I considered then spoke up. "Okay, fine. Grant gets one session as well. But not Teddy! I am not having sex with that over weight loser"

"Again you mean," Shawn said with a smile. "But no deal. Teddy is entitled to this as much as any of us. In fact he might have the most leverage. You took the virginity of a high-school drop out. How would that look to everyone in the community?"

"No one would believe it. Any asshole kid can claim they banged anyone. But no one believes it," I replied.

"Except we got it on tape," Don replied. I thought for a moment. Had they gotten the camera out this morning? In all the commotion I could have easily missed it. If there was even a chance...

I argued more but soon found myself not gaining any ground with them. Finally I offered a compromise.

"Okay. Teddy gets one god damn session with us. But that is it! No arguments!" I waited and prayed they would take it.

Finally, Teddy spoke up, "Let's do it! I can't wait to bang those two!"

Don looked over at his step-brother smiling. "I think we are in agreement on that."

"Okay, so hand over all the tapes and pictures. All of them," I said seeing an opportunity.

"Wait, wait. The second we do that you'll back out of everything. I have a better idea," Tommy said.

Tommy had an electronic safe in his room. The pictures and film would all be kept in there. The boys would set the first two digits of the code and we girls would set the last 2. Thus no one could access it without the others. It also had the benefit of being in a place where both parties could check on it. All the film and tapes were placed inside. Ashley and I scoured the house looking for any other tapes that may have been trying to hide. None were found and the boys swore up and down that was it.

The next step was agreeing to what each session would entail. This took close to 2 hours to complete as the boys came up with some initially awful ideas that got shut down. However we eventually came to agreements and even a time table. Ashley created the most embarrassing chart of our lives as it outlined what sexual fantasies we would be fulfilling for this scum and when. I made sure to add in enough time for Ashley to get on birth control which I later pointed out to her and she promised to take care of.

Once that was completed I began to prepare to leave the house, away from the boys. However they dropped one more condition on us. They would get to spend the remainder of the afternoon having sex with us. I didn't say a word but Ashley, whom had been quiet for a lot of the discussion, spoke up and said fine but only for 2 more hours.

I then chimed in, "But not Teddy!" Seeing Shawn about to reply, I spoke up again. "God help me for saying this, but he can watch. But no touching and no sex of any kind. Now if you want to do this, upstairs, now!"

And thus the weekend ended as it had begun, with an obscene amount of sex. Grant was quick to make up for his absence the day before and had sex with me for the first time, then 2nd, 3rd, and I quickly lost count. He also enjoyed his first blow job, hand job, and even a boob job. All the while Teddy watch intently, getting uncomfortably close to us. At some point I noticed his dick was out and he was masturbating, knowing that objecting to this would be pointless, particularly since at that point I was servicing 4 boys at once just as Ashley had the day before. I kept my mouth closed with the exception of the dick currently in it. To add insult to injury, Teddy ended up cumming on my bed, but it was already soaked by that point anyhow.

Finally two hours ended and we were free from our dick prison as it were. The boys left for home, Tommy retreated back to his room, and I offered to let Ashley take a shower which she did and I followed suit. Soon she left also and I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up cum left on my bed by all five of my sexual partners. Oh god, and my brothers too I just remembered.

12