Cindy's Bikini - Fucker of Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to go, we don't have time to ogle this slut," the girl complained.

I walked right in front of one of the guys. "Can you help me out of my panties," I asked him, dangling my finger in my mouth.

"What," he asked in reply with a shaky voice.

"Don't be shy. Grab my panties and pull them down. You'd be doing me a huge favor, big guy." His eyes darted between my eyes, my tits, and my panties. Giving him a smile and nod, he slowly took his hands to the sides of my panties and then pulled them down. "Keep going, don't stop," I moaned teasingly. A number of the guys moved to get a better view, and a few slightly gasped when my pussy became exposed.

"Great, now we've all seen her shitty vagina. Can we go now," the girl continued to complain.

"Why stop at just seeing?" I got up and took the hands of two guys and directed them to grope my breasts. They stared in disbelief at what was going on. "Don't forget to breathe, boys," I said, smiling at them. Looking around at the room, I invited them all to partake in my body.

"You all got hands, right? I have lots of skin. I wanted to feel as many hands on me as possible." Slowly, the five boys crowded around me and started feeling my body. "Oh fuck, that feels good. Your hands feel amazing on me. Don't hold back, I want you to touch every inch of me, and I mean every inch of me. God, I could cum just from this," I moaned.

The other girl, who hadn't been complaining about wanting me to leave, was still seated but watching intently. "Ladies are welcome to join too. Encouraged to, in fact," I said, winking at her. Realizing I had caught her staring at my body, she quickly shook her head no and turned away as her cheeks went red. Less than a minute later, though, she was back to watching me.

The guys happily explored my tits and ass but were shy about touching my pussy. "Well, if you guys aren't willing yet to finger me, I'll do it," I announced. Using two fingers, I penetrated myself as I stood there, getting groped from all sides. "God, I'm so fucking horny, and you guys are not helping with your hands all over me. Fuck, my tits are sensitive today." I moaned my words and started to breathe heavily.

"Oh god, should I? I really shouldn't.... fuck it," I said, pretending to be torn about what I was about to do. Truthfully, I needed these guys to start fucking me. The time was now 8:45. Good progress, but more to come. I lightly pushed the men away from me and got on my hands and knees on the floor. I spread my legs and stuck my ass out, giving the guys a very vivid look at my pussy.

"I need a cock in me right now. Please, someone, get your dick out and put it in me. I'm so fucking wet just thinking about you rubbing inside me and getting closer and closer to seeding me with your cum. Don't be cruel and make me wait. Just do it!"

Just as a few guys looked like they were going to take me up on the offer, my favorite female debater spoke up. "Oh no. We do not have time for an orgy. Get laid on your own time bitch," she angrily said.

"An hour from now, do you think you'll be happier thinking: thank god I did that debate. It was so satisfying. Or would you rather be thinking about how you drained your balls into a hot number like me?" I must have been convincing as one of the guys undid his pants and joined me on the floor.

As he prepared to penetrate me, she further complained. "God damn it, I didn't fucking come here to see you guys get your dicks out. Lindsey, at least you and I can go to the debate. Maybe they'll let just two of us compete," she said, heading to the door.

Lindsey, the shy girl on the couch, disagreed. "Maybe... I want to stay and watch," she meekly said.

"Not you, too. Is everyone here a sex-obsessed slut but me?" The annoyed girl said, sitting on the couch in despair.

My first customer put his cock into me, and I let out a loud, highly exaggerated moan in response. "God, yes! Now, fuck me hard! And don't you dare cum anywhere but directly into my womb." Despite me putting on an act, I had actually got myself pretty worked up, and the cock in me was feeling pretty good. My lover was eager and, based on my previous experiences, probably a virgin. As my tits bounced and heaved from the dick being thrust inside me, I realized I needed to make doubly sure none of these guys sneaked out to the debate.

"Don't the rest of you worry, I'm wanting as much dick and cum inside me as possible. Repeat customers are encouraged!" As soon as I finished that sentence, the guy fucking me grunted and unleashed his cum inside me. "Fucking nice job! Don't go anywhere. I want to feel you cum inside me again as soon as you are ready. But till then, let's get another cock in me!"

The boys' shyness wore off, and the other four were eager to take a turn giving my mound a pound. A queue formed of men wanting to spray their cum inside me. Few women can ever claim to have had a line of men waiting to fuck them, but I could. Even fewer can claim it has happened to them multiple times like me. The men continued to be eager and were filling me with their cum fast. With only a couple of minutes till 9, the female debater made one final plea to her sex-crazed companions.

"Please, if we leave now we can still make the debate. We worked too hard for this! I'm sure this lady will be up for sex afterward. We can use her to celebrate our win!" But the rest of the team paid her no attention. The fifth guy was just finishing his first round on me, and the rest were ready for their second time. Debating was far out of their mind at this point. Over the next hour, every guy managed to seed me three times, lasting noticeably longer on their third go at me. I debated ending things at 9:05 as I had met my requirements. But I felt guilty making these guys miss the debate and wanted to make sure they believed it was worth it. By 10, I felt confident they did.

"Dear lord, guys, you did great. But I need to go," I announced after receiving my 15th cream pie. The guys were more or less spent and didn't put up any argument.

As I dressed, the angry female debater let her unhappiness be known. "I'm glad you guys all had fun fucking a slut. All I got out of this was disappointment."

I slipped my dress on and was ready to leave. "You don't need to be jealous. All you have to do is ask, and these boys will happily gang-bang you as long as you like. You have another night here, don't you," I said, running my finger under the girl's cheek.

"What... no... I don't... but they'll...," she had become completely flustered. She looked at her five naked friends, and they all smiled at her. "I didn't know that...," she said, coming to a realization.

"Oh, and don't forget to include Lindsey. She wouldn't mind quality time with you either," I added as I started towards the door.

"No, Lindsey wouldn't....," she stopped as she made eye contact with a red-faced Lindsey. "Fuck. How much haven't I noticed...," the girl said as I closed the door.

I met up with Frankie the next day, who was very happy with the outcome. He was impressed that I managed to get the entire team not to show up, giving his team the undisputed win. I got the rest of my money and completed my first job as a prostitute that didn't end with me getting blackmailed.

The next Monday, I was feeling good about my situation again. Or rather feeling good about being on a path to fix my current situation. That being, I was currently pregnant with a stranger's baby that I had no hope of identifying. But I was still far from what I needed to accomplish it. I was faced with two options. I could either seek out another opportunity to sell my body. But that came with so much risk. The other option was to wait and hope the opportunity came to me, like with my last job. But that could take time or never happen at all. I had a ticking time bomb growing inside me.

Today, though, the sun shined favorably on me as I was approached with an offer. Although being happy that someone came to me offering money to fuck me highlights how shitty my life was currently. Roy was a high school senior attending the same school as my brother and all his loser friends. The same school I attended when I was younger as well. "I want to pay you to take my virginity," he informed me. I was actually shocked that there were any 18-year-old virgin males left at the high school. I had fucked so many of them. But I guess it was a large school.

"And who the fuck gave you the idea I did that sort of thing?" This was a source of a significant internal conflict of mine. I was relieved that customers were finding me, as seeking them out was proving difficult and risky. But word getting out about my whoring was bad. I didn't need those rumors, as true as they may be, being said about me.

"I was informed by someone that said they suspected you are doing this. Am I wrong?"

"We'll get to that. But I want a name. Was it Lewis," I said, trying to be intimidating despite him having four inches on my height.

"I don't know any Lewis. I really can't say who. They left a note in my locker. But it sounds like it was a prank. I'm very sorry! I'll leave you alone," Roy said, walking briskly from me.

"Wait...," I said, knowing I wouldn't get a better opportunity anytime soon. "Can you keep your mouth shut?" He nodded enthusiastically. "Then I can take your virginity for three hundred dollars," I admitted. "Should we go somewhere now?"

"Three hundred is fine. I can pay that. But I have conditions. I don't want to have sex just anywhere, anytime. I have a bit of a fantasy I want to fulfill..." Crap. Hearing a guy want me to make his sexual fantasy come true was never good. It would probably end up with me having anal sex with him dressed like a fox while his boyhood friend watches. I'm not sure where I came up with that idea, but it's always something weird like that.

"I want you to sneak into my bedroom late at night and admit that you've fantasized about me for a while and couldn't wait any longer. We then have sex, you leave, and you'll be done. I can pay ahead of time, too."

That all sounded not bad at all. I had done that before. With another high school senior even. Damn it, my life sucked.

"Deal. Get me the money, then tell me when and where." The next day, he delivered the money to me, with an address and directions on which window to enter the house. He wanted it to happen that night, and I agreed.

Just after 2 am, I parked two houses down from Roy's. I needed to be quiet and stealthy as his parents were home. I sneaked into the backyard successfully. All I needed to do now was find Roy's window. He told me his window was the second from the left. All the lights in the house were off, so I was confident the rest of his family would be asleep. The window opened easily, and I slipped in without causing any kind of ruckus. As planned, Roy was sleeping in his bed. My instructions were to get naked and wake him up. I never understood the role plays that guys come up with. We could have had sex days ago, but instead, I have to go through this whole show to get my money.

I took off my clothes and slowly slipped under the covers with Roy, trying to wake him gently. He actually seemed to be asleep, which was odd. You figure when you know a hot girl is coming over to fuck, you might stay awake. But it was late. "Wha...," he said, stirring awake.

"Hey, big guy. I've been thinking about you for months and couldn't hold back anymore. I need you to fuck me, and now. I need to feel your cum inside my pussy," I whispered.

"Fuck me? Who?" Turning to face me, I realized, to my horror, that this wasn't Roy. I got up but fell out of the bed onto the floor with a thud. Did I get the wrong house? I was sure this was the right address. My vision was blinded as the mystery man turned on a light.

"Cindy? Oh my god, are you naked?" Blinking the light out of my eyes, I realized who this was. This was Michael, a guy I knew at my school. We've had one or two classes together, including one this semester. What are the odds I would end up here with someone I knew?

I needed to respond and explain myself. "Yep, it's me. I... You see... It's like I said. I've been thinking about you for months and had to have you. Maybe I got it wrong, and I should go. Sorry for the embarrassment." I got up, not caring that I was letting another friend of mine see my naked body. I needed to leave and regroup.

"Wait! I feel the same way about you. Having sex with you would be a dream of mine," Michael confessed to me. Crap. So much for making a quick getaway.

"That's... fantastic, Michael. You're making this girl's dream come true," I said, standing there, not knowing what to do now. Michael got out of bed and through the boxers he was wearing you could clearly see his erection.

"Oops, sorry," he said, having that same realization. "Well, I guess it doesn't matter, considering what we are about to do." He pulled down his shorts, and I was faced with the naked cock of my classmate that, apparently, I would soon have inside me.

"Cindy, I had no idea you thought of me like this. Since we met last year, I have wanted to tell you, but I figured there was no way you felt the same. I especially didn't expect you to be this forward. Wow." Michael took in the sight of my naked body, and all I could do was stand there and accept it. He started walking towards me. "Man, you are hot. Can I touch you?"

"I don't know how we would manage to have sex without touching," I joked. My mind was blank as to any way to get out of this situation other than having sex with him. Michael descended on me with his hands and was soon kissing me aggressively as well. Two days ago, we were working together on a class project, and now I was about to let this guy fuck me however he wanted. It seemed I was destined to not have a single friend, colleague, or acquaintance that hasn't cum inside me.

"I know I shouldn't be so anxious, but I am. Can we take this to the bed and get started?" I nodded, figuring a fast fuck was better than a drawn-out one. As I lay on the bed, Michael had one request. "My little brother's room is right next to mine. Let's try not to get too loud."

"I didn't know you had a brother," I said nervously, watching his cock as he got on top of me.

"Yeah, Roy. He goes to the high school in town here." Of course, they are brothers. I must have gotten the wrong window and am now paying the price.

"Hey, are you on birth control," Michael asked as he held his cock inches from my pussy.

Being more concerned about me fucking yet another friend, I was barely listening but answered truthfully. "No, I'm not."

"Huh...," he said before plunging the head of his cock into me. "Oh man, that feels amazing. I've only ever been with one other woman, and that was a while ago. Thank you so much for this, Cindy," he said, starting to move his hips.

"No, thank you. It's been a while for me, too," I said, probably telling the biggest lie of my life.

"I'll admit I'm nervous about the prospect of having a baby, but if it's with you, I'm totally on board," he said, pushing deeper into me.

"A baby," I asked, confused. My mind initially panicked that he somehow knew I was pregnant and that he thought we could be the father. But that made no sense.

"I know, it's crazy. But I made the connection when you said you weren't on birth control. When you first got into bed with me, you said you wanted to feel my cum inside you. That was your way of telling me you want to have a baby with me. And I am telling you, I'm all for it. Let's get you pregnant."

I had no idea how to respond to his. I did inadvertently tell him I wanted him to cum inside my pussy without protection. There was no way I was going to admit to him I was already pregnant. "I'm so happy to hear you say that, Michael," I said, not knowing what else to say. Not only was a classmate thinking I wanted to have sex with him, but now he thinks I want him to actively try and get me pregnant.

"I'm getting close. This is crazy. I could be about to make you a mother! We'll have to move in with each other. My parents will push for us to get married," he said as he continued to pound my pussy with his dick. He really seemed to be getting off on the idea of impregnating me.

He looked me in the eyes. "This is what you truly want, Cindy? You want me to cum inside right now and knock you up?"

"That's what I said before, right," I replied awkwardly. In a final thrust, Michael reached his limit and filled me with his sperm. Sperm, he was sure, would find my eggs but, in reality, would only find a previous occupant who got the job done.

Michael stared at me in disbelief. "I can't believe we did that. We're insane! I just got you pregnant."

"Maybe you did. Most likely, you didn't, and that's okay," I corrected him.

"You're right. We'll need to keep doing this. Let's keep hooking up until you are pregnant," he suggested. Could I back out of it at this point? He seemed so thrilled. If I said I didn't want to do this anymore, he could get mad and tell everyone I went to his bedroom naked and let him cream pie me. Worst, his brother would not be happy hearing that and could start telling people about my prostitution.

"Sounds great, Michael," I said, accepting defeat. "But let's not tell anyone about this until we're sure the deed is done. Okay?" He agreed but was already making plans for our next baby-making session. I got dressed and left the way I came, disappearing into the darkness of the backyard.

I hid out back there for a few minutes, and eventually the light in Michael's room turned off. Taking a closer look now, I realized I had miscounted the windows, and now I knew which was Roy's. But did I still want to go through with this? Was fucking two brothers in the same night an accomplishment I wanted to claim? Fuck it. With all of the strangers I've slept with, some of them were probably brothers. Besides, I needed the money. Although I was appreciating that after I fix my condition, I had a lot of men lined up to give me my third pregnancy this year.

I entered the correct window into Roy's room. "Your late Cindy, what took you," an already awake Roy asked as he lay in bed. I was getting 'impregnated' by your brother, I thought.

"Sorry, I had trouble finding your place. Weren't you supposed to be asleep for this role-play of yours? Did I ruin it by being late," I asked worriedly.

"No, it's fine. Let's just have sex," he said, looking over my body. I took that as my cue to strip just as I had earlier ten feet away from the spot I stood at.

"Can you take off your pants and panties first," he asked. Nodding, I did as he asked, and soon I was showing my bare pussy to the second brother of the night. "Can... can I touch it," he asked, approaching me.

"I don't know how we would manage to have sex without touching," I said, laughing to myself. The two brothers were very alike. I wonder if the feeling of their dick cumming inside me will feel the same.

"I need to fuck you now," he declared, not even needing to see my tits beforehand. He threw me onto his bed and took off his pants, showing me the second of the brother's dicks. Climbing on the bed with me, he asked, "If I cum inside, you won't get pregnant, right?"

I smiled. This was one of the few men who was actually concerned about not getting me impregnated. "Nope, you are all good," I said, giving him clearance to load me up with his cum when he's ready.

With a thrust, he entered me. "Good. I'm guessing you are either on birth control or already pregnant. Probably common for prostitutes, I'm guessing," he said as he enjoyed the feeling of his first time inside a vagina.

"I'm not pregnant! It's weird that you would even think that. I'm still in college." Obviously, that was a bit of a sore spot for me.