Cindy's Bikini - Fucker of Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy took his time with me, which was surprising for a virgin. His dick slid smoothly in and out of me as I was well lubricated for...reasons. He had a very enjoyable size. He wasn't huge and overwhelming but was stretching me out satisfyingly. Overall, having sex with Roy was a pleasing experience. Okay, maybe it was actually really good. I let out an audible moan, and Roy stopped and looked at me, surprised.

Just as he was about to speak, I spoke up. "Shut up. Yes, maybe I'm enjoying this. Just cum inside me already." But he didn't, and my involuntary moans continued. I worried that his older brother Michael would hear us and my mistake would be exposed. But god damn, was his dick feeling good.

I had to keep my mouth covered to muffle my moans, but I knew I was rapidly approaching an orgasm. This fucking high school virgin was going to get me off. As I continued to beg him to cum I finally lost it and my hips spasmed as I orgasmed on the 18-year-old cock. Witnessing this sight, Roy underwent an orgasm himself and added his own sperm to my womb to accompany his brothers. I slid off him to the side of the bed as I was tired of having cocks inside me for tonight. Without saying much else, I got dressed and left for my car. I successfully completed another prostitution job with money in hand. If only I also hadn't picked up another boyfriend who was committed to impregnating me.