Cindy's Bikini - Lesbian Lips

Story Info
Part 4 - The girls give up more sexual first to the group.
7.7k words
4.6
16.8k
25

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: All persons in the story are at least 18 years or older in age, even if not specifically stated in the text.

Two weeks ago, I was blackmailed into stripping and then fucking a group of high-schoolers. That led to my best friend getting blackmailed, which led to us getting filmed having sex with the boys, which led to more blackmail. To put an end to it, Ashley and I agreed to 'sessions' with the boys in which they could construct scenarios to fulfill their stupid sexual fantasies. Once we complete all of these (two for each guy) the tapes would be ours.

The first scheduled session was with Don. Prior to the session, Ashley assured me she got on birth control and that her pregnancy tests had come back negative. We might just get through this somehow after all. For his session, Don wanted to have sex in public places or at least places where we could get caught. We shot down some of his earlier suggestions including under our parent's bed at night and crowded areas like sporting events. Instead for his first session we agreed to have sex in a movie theater, but we got to pick the movie and time. We choose a very poorly received movie that had been out for 4 weeks. We went to an 11 pm show on a Wednesday. Sure enough, we were the only ones in the theater, thank god.

I insisted we would not be doing anything until after the movie started when the lights were dimmed. We sat there while ads and trailers played as Don very anxiously tapped his foot. The second the movie started he got down to business. Don had us get on our knees in front of him and take our tits out. We then blew him, taking turns working this shaft and balls. Soon enough he ejaculated into my mouth. We put our tits away and sat back down in our seats.

"By the way," Don said, "The usher came in and was looking up here earlier."

"What? Why didn't you stop us?" I asked.

"He can't see up here I'm pretty sure. Now, sit on my dick."

I exposed my pussy by pulling down my pants and panties and sat on his lap, facing the screen. He entered me and began pushing me up and down as I watch this shitty movie. After a few minutes he had Ashley take my place but felt up my breast while he fucked her. He then switched us up again. Almost like clockwork, he came inside me at the exact time the usher appeared at the side of the theater. I quickly moved back to my seat, pulled up my pants. Don slowly put his pants back on too. This time the usher came up to us.

"What were you guys just doing now?" the female usher asked.

"What do you mean, I was just getting up briefly to stretch my legs," I replied acting oblivious.

The usher studied us for a minute. "As a reminder of our policy, we do not allow funny business to occur in our theater. If anyone is caught doing so, they will be referred to the police."

Keeping up my act, I asked, "What do you mean funny business? Is stretching not allowed?"

The usher gave me a look and replied that she will be watching us and left. "Okay, well that is all she wrote for this session. One down, one to go Don."

"What are you talking about? The movie isn't over and I got my hard-on back."

"You can't be serious, we almost got caught and you already had sex and got a BJ from us." I was not going to be arrested for fucking a teenager in a movie theater. Or anywhere.

"Yeah, and the agreement was we would have sex through the whole movie. Now, for the next one I want you both completely naked and leaning over the seats in front of us, I'm going to go back and forth having sex with both of you."

"Completely naked? Are you nuts?" Ashley said looking horrified.

He then made a stupid comment about his nuts and demanded we comply. We did so and took off our tops and removed our pants and underwear. We got in position and he entered me first. He went back and forth and eventually came inside Ashley.

"Okay, can we get dressed now?"

"Hell no, stay where you are. I'll have another load locked and loaded in a minute. All I need to do is stare at these fine asses for a bit."

True enough he got hard again quickly and proceed to fuck us again, this time cumming inside me. He then had us fuck him while sitting on him and facing him. While Ashley was taking her turn, the usher returned. I quickly tried to push Ashley off Don but he did a few more pumps and then came. Cindy and I quickly got dressed as best we could, forgoing underwear and pulling up our pants over our cum leaking pussies.

"Okay, you want to tell me what the hell was just happening now?" the usher said talking rather loudly.

"We were changing seats," I said, again trying to sound clueless.

"Bull shit, I saw you pulling down your shirt and you were climbing off of him."

"Excuse me? What are you implying? That we brought a guy 5 years younger than us to a theater to have a threesome with him? How many high-school losers do you know who can land two smoking hot college chicks like us and convince them to fuck him in a theater? How dare you."

The usher kept eye contact with me not saying a word for what felt like a minute. "Can we watch our movie in peace now?" I asked.

"I know what I saw, but I can't prove it. But it makes me wonder what kind of sluts you are to fuck a kid like him at all."

She then walked away having gotten in the last word. The movie ended preventing Don from trying anything else to embarrass us. We left without saying another word.

Despite being tired from the late night, we scheduled our first session with Richie for the next night. For his first session, Richie wasn't very imaginative. He wanted us to come over on a night where his parents wouldn't be home and have sex with him, just the three of us. We arrived at his house around three and he took us to his parents' bedroom. It was odd for him to choose that as the location, but whatever. He had us strip down naked and took us one at a time on the bed while he had the other watch. Obviously, we had seen each other have sex plenty at this point. It was still odd to be forced to watch Ashley have sex without other distractions (such as a dick pumping you full of cum). But it was weirdly easy to zone out while your best friend was getting railed by a teenager.

After having sex with us both individually he began involving us both. He positioned one of us where he could feel us up or watch us touch ourselves while he banged the other. This went on until he was having sex with me for the fourth time from behind while he had Ashley lick and rub his crotch. It was in this position that the door to the bedroom suddenly opened and Richie's dad walked in.

I instantly tried to jump away and cover myself but Richie held firm for a few last pumps and came in me, all in front of his dad.

"Richie, what the hell is this?" the dad asked.

"Dad! Your home early. Sorry about this. My girls came over unexpectedly and one thing after another led to this."

"I had no idea you were having sex at your age. How old are these girls, they look to be thirty."

Thirty? I thought.

"Early twenties. College students actually," Richie added.

At this point Ashley and I were hiding behind the far side of the bed, naked, but out of sight mostly.

"Please don't tell anyone about this." Ashley said.

"Dad, can I talk to you privately please?" They both then left the room giving Ashley and me time to get dressed. Richie than returned by which point we were mostly dressed.

"Okay, so my dad is pretty mad and was threatening to expose our relationship to your parents. But don't worry, I talked him out of it. If you agree to have sex with him he will forget what happen today."

"What? Now we are having sex with your dad? Isn't he married to your mom? We're not going to help him commit infidelity!" I couldn't believe we were the ones getting in trouble for him having sex with us in his parent's room.

"Don't worry about it. But if we want to keep this secret, you have to have sex with him. Hey, you guys are always complaining that we are too young for you. Now you get to have sex with a forty-year-old guy!"

A forty-year-old guy. Suddenly I remembered this won't even be the oldest guy to bang me, that being the cable guy. God damn it. We agreed to the terms.

Richie's dad came into the room and Richie left us. He began stripping down and telling us to do the same. I became very nervous for some reason despite already having had sex with seven guys. We got naked and he took me to bed first. He laid Ashley down next to us and started kissing us on the lips and necks, going back and forth between us.

"God, I haven't had sex with anyone but my wife for the last ten years. This is going to be awesome. Thank you girls."

I responded with a "Your welcome" and instantly regretted saying it as it made me sounds like an idiot. His kissing proved to be quite effective on both of us and our breathing increased noticeably not helped by his hands intimately stroking our naked bodies. I was actually becoming rather aroused, but still uncomfortable as I was going to be having sex with a married man much older than me. Soon enough he entered me with Ashley laying next to us who he instructed to pleasure herself while he had sex with me.

"Shouldn't you be wearing a condom? A married man getting a college student pregnant would be very scandalous for you," I said hoping to convince at least someone having sex with us to wear protection.

"It took me and my wife a long time to conceive. I doubt one night will get you knocked up," he said not evening bothering to stop fucking me to address my concern. Asshole, I thought as my tits began to bounce from his thrusts.

Richie's dad was rather skillful at sex. He started off slow and gradually increased the pace. He frequently asked if what he was doing was good for me, to which I usually just replied with a quick yes or mm-hmm. The truth of the matter was it was all working very well. I hoped he would cum inside me soon, a weird thought, or would move onto Ashley, but none of that happen. Instead he kept going at me, and my body continued to respond enthusiastically. Again, I did not want to be made to cum by the father of a boy I owed sexual favors too or to anyone's father or husband, yet it was happening right here and now. I raced to get my mind off of sexual things or what I was feeling, but that was folly. I even told him that he should go ahead and cum in me, but he stated he wanted to get me there first.

Finally, after panicking, I realized it was going to happen. My mind had weird thoughts about how hot it was I was letting a father and son bang me in the same night. With those thoughts filling my head, a few more seconds later and it happen. My back arched and I let out an audible moan. Afterwards I realized he had cum in the same time as me. I avoided eye contact as he exited me and moved over the Ashley. I laid there thinking how embarrassing my thoughts were and how I let him make me cum. Before I knew it, he had cum in Ashley as well. Ashley avoided having an orgasm. The 18-year-olds high-schoolers had given her two orgasms but a skilled older man could not. Or possibly after me he didn't feel the need to make her.

"What made you girls want to have sex with me anyhow?" he asked.

I didn't know how to respond. Didn't Richie tell us we were having sex with his dad in order to secure his silence? It hit me that Richie lied and we let his dad have his way with us for no reason. Sensing the awkward silence, I finally interjected.

"Oh, you know...." A dumb non-answer for sure.

"Well, in any case you are both too old to be having sex with my son. That could get you in big trouble."

This was the second time after having sex with any older man that he scolded us afterwards for having sex. It wasn't any less humiliating this time. We both got dressed and left the room. On the way out Richie stopped us.

"Thanks for boning my dad! He agreed to buy me a new video game system because of it!"

We didn't respond but rather just left. We were whored out to his dad for video games.

We had the next night off to give ourselves a rest, both physically and mentally. I caught up on homework, which I was falling behind on, and afterwards laid in my bed thinking. Outside of Ashley, I very likely have had more sexual partners than any other girl in the school district. Dear lord, the age difference between people who have cum inside me is over 40 years. Just when I think I've reached the peak of my humiliation, I have sex with a father-son pair in the same night and helped the father cheat on his wife. Oh, and he made me cum as an added bonus. Thinking ahead to the upcoming sessions we had planned with the boys, I became worried the worse may be yet to come.

The next night was our first session with Shawn. On one hand, what Shawn had requested wasn't going to involve anyone else having sex with us or any possibility of public humiliation. But this was going to be awkward even beyond having sex with a high-school student. Shawn was going to have Ashley and I engage in a wide range of lesbian sexual acts. His list was quite long and he even managed to acquire a number of 'toys' to help us. Where he gets such things I didn't want to know, however I made sure he cleaned everything prior to us using them.

He came over to my house shortly after Ashley arrived. As usual, my parents were not home and would not be till the next day. I took them downstairs along with the duffle bag of toys that Shawn brought with him. We set up a blanket on the floor and waited for Shawn's instructions. I was very nervous. At the pool Ashley and I had been forced to do some lesbian stuff including kissing and licking, but never on our sexual organs. After tonight this will no longer be the case. My best friend and I will have had sex with each other, no matter how I look at it. As nervous as I felt, Ashley look more so. She was visibly shaking and had the biggest smile on her face.

Ashley, prior to Shawn coming over, said it would be best if one of us acted 'as the boy.' This meant one of us would take the lead in order to keep things moving along and keep it from getting awkward. This made sense to me, as weird as it sounded. She volunteered to take on the role, emphasizing the goal was to get us moving through all of the acts as quickly as possible. Shawn had us start off making out with each other and feeling each others bodies. This was similar to what we had done before and was easy enough to comply with.

Ashley quickly had her tongue in my mouth, a weird choice as I doubt Shawn could see if that was the case, but I decided not to call her out on that. Next she had her hands on my ass and I followed suit, as obviously this is what Shawn meant when he asked us to feel each other up. I went through the motions not feeling any sexual arousal to feeling up Ashley's rather firm butt. She moved on to feeling my breast over my top and continued to mimic her actions. We started removing each other's clothes and were soon naked. The feel of her naked breast in my hand was odd, as was having her hands on my breast. We continued to make out naked while we waited for Shawn to tell us what to do next.

Going into the night, I had hoped Shawn after seeing the two of us naked and kissing would abandon his plans and elect to fuck us well ahead of schedule. However, he proved to have more self-restraint than I gave him credit for and he stuck to his plan. He had us continue to make out but wanted us to finger each other while standing. Ashley's hand found my pussy first and I was startled by the shock of having her touch me there. I realized after a few seconds of having her rub me that I still needed to put my hand on her pussy. When I finally did I was shocked to find she was quite wet, practically soaked. Was Ashley getting turned on by all of this? I shook away the thought of my best friend secretly having a lesbian crush on me and focused on the mechanics of the act. I rubbed up and down in between her vagina lips while she did the same. Having her stimulate me with her fingers wasn't all together pleasurable but wasn't unpleasant either.

Neither of us were going to get off on this and Shawn, likely having realized this, had us move on down his list of lesbian acts. The next part was the one I knew was going to be the weirdest, oral sex. First up was me on the receiving end. I laid down and spread my legs. Ashley then knelt down and put her face to my crotch. All at once I felt her tongue on me and I let out an audible gasp. My boyfriend had given me oral sex plenty of times and most of the boys had too by this point. But none of that compared to what Ashley was doing. She seemed to know what spots to hit, in what order, and how delicate to touch them with her tongue. There was no hope that I could last through this, I was going to cum and soon.

I wish I could communicate somehow to Ashley to lay off, but I had no way to do so. Recognizing this I accepted it and moved to let it happen as quickly as possible. Within a minute my hips spasmed in the air and for several seconds I lost awareness of the world. Coming back down from the high produced by the orgasm, I began thinking. How in the hell was Ashley so good at this? Is it because she is a girl and thus knows the female body more? But thinking ahead, I had no idea how I was going to go about giving oral sex to her. Beyond that train of thought, my best friend just gave me an orgasm, dear lord. In private, with enough courage and alcohol, I might have become adventurous enough to agree to this experience it once in my lifetime. But not with my best friend. Not while a horny 18-year-old watches me do it. Not letting that teenager bone me afterwards.

I lifted myself up the ground but was stopped by Shawn.

"Whoa there. I didn't say you were done. What just happen was amazing and we're going to see more of it. Ashley, keep going at it."

"Damnit, I don't want to be here all night, can we.... shit.... whatever," I tried to argue.

In the middle of my sentence and without hesitating after Shawn's command, Ashley started going down on me again and I quickly lost my train of thought. Shit, how many times is he going to have her do this? Already I could tell she was going to get another orgasm out of me in no time. My hands clasped the blanket I was laying on and I prepared for the inevitable. Sure enough, two minutes later my crotch grinded itself into Ashley's tongue as I came again.

"Fuck! God Ashley, how are you doing that so well?" I yelled.

"I don't know, I'm just doing the same thing over and over again."

That was a lie as her tongue was going between what felt like half a dozen skillful movements. I looked over at Shawn and all he said was, "Again."

After a third orgasm I rose to my knees and whispered to Ashley. "God damn it Ashley, back off. You don't need to keep going to town on me like this."

All she could do is respond with an apology. My pussy was soaked and I was a bit light headed.

"Okay, I need a break. How about I lick Ashley for a change okay?" Shawn gestured with his hand which I took as an agreement.

Ashley laid down and spread her legs. She had a slight giddy smile on her face which wasn't making this any easier. I looked down at her pussy without much clue where to start. I stuck out my tongue and started running it up and down her outer lips. I was glad to find it didn't have much taste, just a bit like sweat. My plan was to keep this up and after a while of not getting any where with Ashley, Shawn would stop us and we would move on.

After a minute however of clueless rubbing my tongue up and down her pussy lips, Ashley was noticeably breathing harder and her hands were clutching at whatever they could find. Was I getting her off? How? I had no idea what I was doing and wasn't even trying. Is this what happen with Ashley? Was she clueless as to what she was doing and yet got me to cum three times?