Cindy's Bikini - Lesbian Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Ashley began speaking. "Oh god Cindy you are good at this."

I lifted by head up stating, "I have no idea what I'm doing."

Ashley's hands found the top of my head and gently pushed down.

"Don't stop Cindy," Shawn said but it might as well had come from Ashley's mouth.

"In fact, Ashley, give Cindy instructions. Tell her what you like. Have her get you to an orgasm."

"Okay. Ummm, Cindy? Can you lick a little deeper?"

I gave an annoyed grunt and half heartly pushed my tongue deeper inbetween the lips of her pussy. Despite my apathy, this did the trick and she let out a moan and I continued. Several minutes passed and Ashley was greatly enjoying herself yet had no reached climax yet.

"Cindy, you are doing great. Can you focus higher up please?"

It was obvious now that she had forgotten that we agreed we just wanted to get through tonight. She was now focused on getting an orgasm. From me, her best friend. Did everyone just want to use me to cum nowadays?

Realizing that both Ashley and Shawn weren't going to move on until I finished the job, I directed my attention to her clitoris, which is what I assumed she meant.

"One more thing. Sorry. I'm very close I promise. Can you finger me just a little bit?"

"Fuck yeah Ashley!" Shawn said in response.

God damn it Ashley. I'm being forced to give you oral sex in order to keep video of us having sex with 5 boys from getting out and now you want me to finger you so you can get off? Fucking bitch. I obliged and proceeded to stick my middle finger inside her pussy and slowly moved it in and out. That finally did the trick and within twenty seconds or so she loudly orgasmed grabbing my hair and pressing my face into her pussy while calling out my name.

After that I sat up and everyone was silent with Ashley looking away from me in embarrassment. Shawn with a large smile on his face. I was Expecting him to have us repeat the act but was relieved when he said we could move. My relief soon was replaced with dread as I remembered what was next. I laid down on my back and Ashley climbed on top of me with her vagina dripping on my face. Once she was in position she began licking my pussy before I was ready. I stopped myself from gasping and grabbed the blanket. My body was very sensitive still from the last three orgasms she gave me.

Suddenly she stopped, asking, "Ummm, Cindy? Are you gonna..."

My eyes opened to the sight of her vagina inches from my face, "Right, right, sorry."

We were supposed to be 69ing and I had become distracted and forgot to uphold my job of licking her in return. I lifted my head up and my tongue met her vagina again, and in response her thighs quivered. We proceeded like this and every ten seconds or so when one of us hit a particularly sensitive area with just the right touch the other one would momentarily have to stop licking the other and let out a moan before going back to the task at hand.

Ashley was as skilled with this as she was with oral sex and I felt my fourth orgasm building. It seemed I was equally effective as Ashley's thighs were having spasms almost constantly. I ultimately lost the race, not that I was trying to win, and orgasmed while she continued to lick me. After I finished, I went back to giving her oral until she responded in turn about a minute later with an orgasm.

"Okay, can we move on?" I asked Shawn all the while Ashley never stopped licking my pussy.

"Hmmm, I was thinking we could but Ashley seems to be wanting to keep going."

"What, no I can stop," she responded lifting her head up from my crotch.

"No, we'll keep going till I say so." If she would only get with the program and stop trying so hard we could get through this faster, but no. She hasn't let up yet.

For what seemed like an hour we continued licking each other. Eventually Shawn had us switch positions and I got on top which was a nice break for my neck, but my tongue was getting a workout. To my frustration I came two more times. After the second one Shawn couldn't help but begin to tease me.

"My god Cindy you seem to really enjoy this. Are we fulfilling a fantasy here?"

I didn't respond but hoped we could move on soon. I became worried that I had a yet another orgasm coming on but I finally got Ashley to come again which finally caused Shawn to have us move on.

Shawn opened up the duffle bag he brought and pulled out a strap on. It was a neon green and longer than any penis I had seen. As an added bonus he also showed us it vibrated quite vigorously as well. I expected this to be intense and weird considering I was about to be fucked by an artificial penis attached to my naked best friend. But I expected it to be a lot less intimate than oral sex at least.

Shawn handed me the strap on to go first. I put it on and stood there naked with what looked like a massive hard on. I turned on the vibrator as Ashley got in a position for me to fuck her from behind. I approached her with the fake dick in my hand and fumbled around trying to find the right place to put it. It didn't help that she kept twitching every time I would make contact with her. Once I got a little too high up and almost put it in her ass to the amusement of Shawn. Finally I got it inside her pussy and began moving it in and out of her.

Ashley reacted immediately yelling the size of it and the vibration were very intense to her. I humped at a slow pace only putting about the first third of it into her at most. Nonetheless Ashley was getting somewhere quick and in much less time than oral sex took she climaxed. Shawn instructed me to keep humping and not to pull out till he told me to. He then told me to put more of 'my cock' inside of her and to start pumping more vigorously. I did so to a modest degree but Shawn kept insisting I got deeper and faster. Eventually he got behind me and pushed me into her at the speeds and depth her wanted. After that I was putting the full length of the strap-on into her and humping her very rapidly.

I was making a loud slapping noise against her ass cheeks. In response Ashley very loudly moaned and called out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, a very weird sound. I pounded her like that for twenty minutes and she never stopped yelling out. I became exhausted and finally collapsed down, pulling out of her.

"Fuck! I can't go on any further, I'm so fucking tired." Ashley laid down breathing very heavily.

Eventually she sat up looking down. "I, umm, came four times."

"Holy shit! Nice job Cindy! You are a grade A lesbian!"

"Hey, how about you bend over and I'll give you a go?" I said to Shawn.

"Oh I do love it when you insult me. Especially when you stand before me with your gorgeous naked sweaty breast in full view while you a wearing a strap on that is covered in your best friend's pussy juice."

I stared at him stupidly and simply replied, "God damn, Ashley put this on and get this over with."

I took off the strap-on and handed it to Ashley and quickly got into a position for her to fuck me. Delaying this served no purpose but to further the time Shawn sees me in this state. Ashley positioned herself behind and I waited for her large member to enter me.

"Same deal Ashley, hard and deep," Shawn instructed.

All at once I felt it enter my pussy. The size was one thing but it was the vibration that really got to you. Unlike me, Ashley didn't pussyfoot around and gave me almost the entire length from the start. Her speed also gradually increased until she was pounding me almost harder than I pounded her. Her hands tightened their hold on my hips and I half wondered if she was paying me back for the pounding I had given her. No, Ashley isn't the bad guy here, it's the asshole in the corner watching us that is.

The experience was very intense, more so than any sex I have ever had. Instead of feeling like I was building up to an orgasm, it felt like I was in a steady state of being at the edge of cumming. I resisted making all the noise that Ashley did during the experience in an effort to limit my embarrassment but soon I, almost without warning, crossed the line and came with much vocalization. But just as I had done to her, Ashley didn't stop or even slow down to give me a minute to recover, but rather kept pounding me in my post-cum sensitive state.

My mind got cloudy and all I could do was loudly moan. I went through four more orgasms until I almost blacked out and then realized that Ashley finally removed the strap on from my pussy. Cindy had made me cum 11 times thus far tonight and we still had more to do.

Shawn next had us try scissoring where we rubbed our crotches against each other. We were both soaked from the night's activities which provided good lubrication. The weirdest thing about this is it was the first time of the night that Ashley and I could make eye contact while performing sexual acts on each other. Often while humping our hips against each other we would meet eyes and exchange a weird smile or such. After tonight I didn't know how we would ever go back to how our relationship used to be. Still, scissoring proved to unfruitful and we were not going to cum even doing this for another hour.

"Oh well, it was still really hot to watch," Shawn said as he had us stop. "Okay, I've been very patient but I need to get my fuck on."

He then proceeded to get naked and revealed his erection to us.

It was the last part of the night, thank god. Shawn was going to have the three of us try out some threesome positions he knew of. First off, Shawn laid down on the blanket. Ashley sat on his face where he would give her oral and I inserted his penis in myself. Ashley and I were positioned such that we were facing each other and suppose to make out as Shawn instructed us. Ashley moved in and her tongue found the inside of my mouth very quickly. I wanted to stop and point out that Shawn couldn't see if we were kissing. He definitely couldn't tell if we were sticking our tongues down each others throats.

At this point however I had no will to question anything and I kissed her back. I became worried that in my state that Shawn might actually get me off, but luckily after less than two minutes I felt him cum inside me.

From there Shawn came up with about four positions he had us do, typically involving one of us getting fucked while we pleasured the other some way. The last one involved me getting fucked from behind while I went down on Ashley. Her pussy was leaking Shawn' cum adding another level of weirdness to the act. In all the earlier positions, Shawn had cum inside us within a few minutes. However by this point he had calmed down, so to speak, and was lasting a lot longer. The combination of the position at he was hitting me with his dick and my sensitivity from the many orgasms I had already were having an effect on me. I ended up cumming almost at the exact same time Ashley came due to the oral sex I was giving her.

"Ha! I finally made you cum Cindy. You got off on high-school dick." Whatever, I thought.

Shawn was spent, having cummed inside us several times each by that point. Thinking the night was finally over, Shawn stated that he had some more act for us to do.

"Why? You can't even get it up anymore. What's the point?" I asked.

"You don't need to see the point to do it," he replied.

Shawn pulled out a large, two sided dildo out of his bag. Where does a high-schooler get these things? And of course, it vibrated as well.

"Shawn, I don't think I handle anything more tonight please," Ashley pleaded with him. But he was having none of it but promised this was it for tonight.

Ashley and I put ourselves ass to ass and Shawn help get the vibrating dildo in position. He placed it inside Ashley then directed me backwards into it. The sensation of the vibration caught me less off guard than the strap-on earlier, likely a result of having been fucked by it for close to half an hour. But I could tell this was going to be rough. Ashley and I were rather clueless what to do and at first just stayed in place with the dildo inserted in both of our pussies. Shawn then started directing us to gyrate ourselves back and forth on it.

Essentially each back and forth motion had the effect of fucking both ourselves and the other girl. Ideally we would get ourselves in-sync such that when one of us thrust the other would retract. But this was never the case. Instead we were all over the place such that sometimes we would both thrust at the same time and push the dildo deep into each other eliciting a large reaction out of each of us. Soon our bodies betrayed us and Ashley and I began a new cycle of cumming. This was compounded by the fact that as we kept trying to resist the thrust of the others, it would only cause the other to thrust more and in return get a harder thrust back at them. It got to the point where the dildo remained deep in both of us and we were slapping our ass cheeks into each other hard.

Finally, after both of us had a particularly intense orgasm, I pulled away hard, unable to take any more. Ashley was left unable to pull the dildo out leaving herself in an embarrassing state.

Shawn finally helped her with many stupid comments. "I think I just gave you girls the best sex of your lives, or rather I just allowed you two to give her each other the best sex ever. Think you'll do it again on your own free will?"

Ashley avoided eye contact with me and I responded with, "We're done right? I should go home."

Walking upstairs was interesting as my legs were very unsteady and my body felt almost surreal. I had just done about every lesbian act thinkable tonight. Over the past few weeks I have done a lot of first, first threesome / foursome, first lesbian act, cumming in front of a group, and a lot more. All of this before I was even out of college. Worst of all, I knew I had more first to come.

I delayed scheduling any further sessions for three days and thank god I did. The next day my pussy was sore as hell. I couldn't imagine ever putting anything in there again let alone letting some 18-year-old pound me again to his hearts content. But our next session was going to be with Grant and we needed preparation time for it. For his first session, he wrote us up a striptease dance that he wanted to us preform for him and he wanted us to practice and memorize it ahead of time. He even gave us a VHS with clips from god knows where with sections he wanted us to have in our routine. As dumb as all of this was, I welcomed it over so many of the other things we were going to do in these sessions. Of course afterwards Grant would fuck us both, but as weird as it is to admit, having him fuck us is a minor point.

Unfortunately this meant Ashley and I would have to spend time together alone. I would have liked to spend some time apart after we fucked each other silly the night before, but it was unavoidable. She came over after dinner and we silently walked upstairs. Once in my room I closed and locked the door and Ashley broke the silence.

"Listen, last night was really weird. I'll be the first to admit I took it too far probably and got lost in the moment. I really haven't had many sexual experiences you know, it was all very new to me."

"And you think that was a normal night for me?" I responded.

"No! That's not what I meant. Okay, listen. We've done stuff to each other that we never expected to ever do, that's reality. But let's just move on and not let it ruin our friendship."

I sighed. I was stressed out of my mind. "I don't want to fight with you. It's not you that I'm pissed it. It's these assholes who are treating us like their personal whores. And I'm pissed at myself for getting in this situation. I look back and think of dozens of ways I could have avoided this whole mess, but none that get us out of the situation now." After that we were silent for a moment. "Anyway, enough moping. Let's get this over with."

We reviewed the 'dance' routine Grant had written for us. Really it was a list of poses and sexual acts we were to perform for him prior to sex but to the tune of music. We spent about two hours memorizing it and doing dry runs of it, avoiding doing the actual sexual acts. At one odd moment, my mom knocked at the door while Ashley and I were stripped down to our thongs and mimicking fingering each other. We finally felt we had the routine down enough and called it a night. The next night we met up with Grant to do the actual performance.

We met up in Richie's basement. He insisted that his dad or anyone else wouldn't come home while we were here. We agreed to let Richie watch our routine since he had provided a private place. Grant had originally planned on doing this in my room which I knew would be too risky. We made it clear that Richie would not be getting any sex that night. Grant started up the music, some trashy electronic music he liked. Ashley and I began the routine, grinding up against each other and running our hands over each other's bodies. After the night we had with Shawn, these acts seemed non-consequential.

We slowly started removing clothes, both from ourselves and each other. The sexual acts increased with us licking and fingering the other frequently. At the end of the song, right on cue, we ended up on the floor 69ing each other, again this being nothing we hadn't done before with Shawn. As instructed we kept licking each other even after the song ended.

Finally Grant started fucking Ashley on the floor while I laid underneath them. The sight of seeing Grant's dick move in and out of Ashley's pussy, only inches away from my face was awful, but Grant requested it. Meanwhile, Richie simply stayed seated on the couch in his basement watching. Was it weird that he was watching his friend have sex? Boys are weird. It wasn't long till Grant grunted and came inside Ashley. When he pulled out, cum fell on my face and I screamed bloody murder. He had us both clean him off with our tongues and helped him get hard again.

With that accomplished he laid down and had me fucking him on top. The routine had left me sweaty and out of breath and fucking Grant proved to also be a work out. By the time he came in me I was almost relieved, if it didn't involve a high-schooler spewing his seed inside me. With that we had finished another of these stupid sessions.

The next night Ashley had her first session with Tommy which gave me a break. Tommy didn't have anything clever in mind, he just wanted her to come over and fuck him. She came over, went upstairs without saying a word to me, and closed the door to his room. I spent the next hour and a half on the 1st floor not having any desire to hear either my brother or best friend having sex, despite the fact that I was a foot away from them the first several times they did it. Despite the distance, I did hear the occasional grunt or yelp, which mostly sounded like Ashley's voice. Was she getting off on sex with my brother? Was she welcoming this? How many times has she already came? I then remembered I myself had a number of unwanted climaxes as well and decided not to dwell on it.

Finally, Ashley emerged from his room with her hair and clothes messed up. She quietly closed the door behind herself and walked down the stairs. I was by the door debating if I let her leave with her dignity or if I comfort her about whether she likes having sex with my brother. I elected to say nothing, but gave her a judging look.

When she reached the door she seemed to understand my feelings and responded "Look, your brother's not a bad guy. He's nice. Sorry."

"You were just blackmailed into having sex with him! What part of that makes him a nice guy?"

"Shawn and the others are the ones pushing for all of this, he apologized to me for everything they are putting us through."

I was dumbfounded by this argument. "Oh, he felt so bad about it that he told you that you didn't have to have sex with him. Those sounds I heard were you guys playing chess then I assume?"