Cindy's Bikini - Nude in the Street

Story Info
Part 10 - The sexual favors with teenage boys continues.
13.2k words
4.67
12k
17

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I stared at the list in front of me. This was a list of sexual favors that I had agreed to perform with a group of five 18-year-olds in the near future. A group that was probably the biggest collection of losers in their class at high-school. However, I had already engaged in what was basically a sexual orgy with all of them. I had willingly taken all of their virginities and even let them creampie me multiple times. No pregnancy was possible due to the IUD implanted in me earlier in the year.

But these favors I had agreed to would be rough and embarrassing. Teddy, possibly my least favorite male in the world, also insisted on a favor for himself that we hadn't yet agreed on. I was beginning to get myself worked up looking at the list, so I sat it down and reminded myself why I was doing this. First off, it was to keep these six assholes from revealing to everyone that I fucked a lot of people. A lot. The second reason was to ruin the reputation of my former best friend, Ashley. I wanted to expose to everyone the whore she is and that she doesn't know who the father of the baby growing inside her is.

But I first had to clear this list. The first guy I was working with was named Ethan. Ethan wanted me to accompany him to a comic convention for a weekend, wearing costumes of his choosing. The convention was a two-hour drive away. Despite the low risk of anyone I knew seeing me there, I still insisted the costumes he picked out for me cover at least part of my face. Luckily, a lot of costumes had face coverings, so it wasn't a big issue.

I met up with him Friday morning, and he drove us to the convention. During the entire trip, he talked extensively about everything he was hoping to see at the con, as well as the background of the characters I would be cosplaying. I barely listened to a word he was saying and slept through much of the ride. Once we arrived, he led me to a room where I could change. He, of course, joined me to 'help me into the costume,' but I think he really just wanted to see me naked again.

The costume was ridiculous. The majority of it looked like a slutty one-piece bathing suit. The bottom was a thong that showed 98% of my ass, while the top had a neckline that dropped to my navel, showing off so much of my tits. I had to employ a lot of tape to ensure my nipples didn't pop out. I was still convinced my areolas were peeking out, but Ethan told me I was mistaken. Otherwise, I wore fishnet stockings and a mask that covered most of my face.

"There is no way they allow people to walk around like this. We are going to get kicked out right away," I pointed out, looking at myself in the mirror. The costume was tight and gave me a prominent camel toe in the crotch.

"This is completely allowed. You'll see a lot of women dressed like this," Ethan claimed.

"We'll see. But if and when we are kicked out, I'll consider this favor completed."

I was also worried that the mask didn't cover enough and that someone would recognize me. I styled my hair in a way I didn't usually wear it, hoping that would decrease the chances that the girl showing off her tits to these nerds would be determined to be myself. Ethan had also warned me that many people would want pictures taken with me.

With the costume in place, my boobs taped up, I hoped securely, and my face as covered as it was going to get, we headed out to the convention hall. People immediately took notice of me. While a lot of other women were in costumes, I was by far the most scantly dressed. Soon, a guy asked me for a picture, which I agreed to as per the terms of this favor. That opened the floodgates, and a crowd of men surrounded me and took pictures. Eventually, they requested I turn around and show my ass as well, which I reluctantly agreed to. I kept having to remind myself that no one knew who I was.

After ten minutes, the crowd got the pictures they wanted, and we finally entered the hall. Security gave me a long look but let me in dressed as I was, proving Ethan right about that. Inside I continued to draw a lot of eyes, or rather my tits and ass did. As we walked around, more individuals approached me for pictures, looking to pose with me. Ethan would volunteer to take the photo.

In one case, a guy in his forties stood beside me for a photo. "Put your arm around her. She won't bite," Ethan said, encouraging the guy to get closer to me. He followed the suggestion and put his arms around my shoulder. "No, put your arm on her hips, I mean." The man slowly lowered his arm and put it on the opposite hip from where he stood. What was Ethan doing, I worried.

"Actually, just go ahead and grab her ass. Trust me, she is all for it," Ethan said with a smile. The middle-aged man took a step back and looked me in the eyes. I knew I had no choice if I wanted this favor to be fulfilled by this trip's end. I nodded my approval, and the man's face lit up. He quickly stood next to me again, and his hand grabbed my bare ass cheek, giving it a good squeeze. Ethan snapped several pictures, so this guy will never forget the time he felt up a chick's ass at a convention.

This did not go unnoticed by others passing by. "Hey, can you take a picture of me grabbing her ass also," a guy asked rather brazenly.

"Totally. Don't be afraid to really get a hold of it," Ethan informed him. This started up what my next hour consisted of. Me letting guys enjoy the feel of my ass while Ethan captured a picture of it. An extensive line of men, all wanting to know what my butt feels like, formed up behind Ethan. Sometimes, they would request I turn around for the pictures. Some guys did a picture together, with each grabbing part of my ass. Even a few women got in on the action that was groping my bottom. Finally, we reached the end of the line, and I went over a minute without getting groped by anyone.

Ethan and I continued walking. "What was the fucking point of that? Do you get off on seeing people feel me up," I asked, annoyed.

"Oh, I forgot about the part of our agreement where I needed to explain the reason for everything I do today," Ethan replied sarcastically. "Jesus, sorry I asked." We turned the corner of an aisle of vendors. Compared to other parts of the hall, this area was less crowded. There were still a few dozen people around, though.

"Pull your top open a little," Ethan casually told me.

"I can't. I'm already showing the maximum amount of my tits without my nipples peeking out," I reminded him. He watched me tape up my boobs for the fifteen minutes straight earlier. I figured he remembered that.

"I'm aware of that. Open up your shirt and expose your nipples. Keep them out till someone points it out to you. You can pretend it was an accident that they popped out."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not exposing my bare breast here," I whispered loudly, hoping people passing by couldn't hear.

"Either you expose them here while wearing that mask, or I let the world know that girl they are watching non-stop fuck all those people in those videos you made is you, Cindy. The deal is you have to keep them exposed until someone points it out to you."

I walked silently for a moment until it looked like no one was watching me, from the front, at least. I reached up and pulled my top open, exposing my tits. "This is the only time I'm doing this today," I whispered harshly.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you did that. How wet are you now," the teenager asked me. I kept silent, my eyes darting around, waiting for someone to notice me. A couple walked by, and both looked directly at my chest, commenting to each other but not pointing it out to me. A vendor at a booth was the next to notice and stared intently, but didn't inform me of my 'accident.' More and more people got eyes on my bare breasts, but still none commented to me. All I needed was one of them to point this out to me, and I could cover my tits back up.

Feeling desperate and very, very exposed, I approached a vendor's table and pretended to be very interested in their items. The guy stared at my chest, and I needed to repeat myself numerous times as he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. I should have gone to a vendor booth run by a woman, I realized. After it became apparent he wasn't going to help me out by pointing out my nipples were out, I began to turn away to find someone else. "Wait, miss," he called out, raising my hopes. "Can I take a quick picture of you? Your cosplay is awesome."

Ethan spoke for me. "Absolutely! Cindy here loves getting her picture taken!" I stood there as the man captured probably two dozen images of my naked tits.

As he did so, I whispered to Ethan, standing just off to the side. "Say my real fucking name again, and I'll rip your dick off." Ethan laughed, but I think he understood me.

What happened next was predictable yet still humiliating. A line of men formed up to get their pictures of me in my awesome cosplay. But I knew what they met was with my awesome naked tits. Ethan also reminded everyone that they were free to grab my ass as well, which they did. Camera after camera captured images of my tits with men posing next to them. I was half expecting Ethan to offer everyone to feel up my tits as well, but that thankfully never came up. Finally, another hour passed, and the crowd moved on, satisfied they had enough pictures of my tits.

I put my face in my hands in anger. I hated having myself so exposed to so many of these assholes. All I needed was one person, anyone, to be kind enough to point out my tits were out. But apparently, this was a convention of perverts. "Excuse me, miss? Your tits are fully exposed. You might want to fix that," a man off to my side said. I looked up and saw my hero. It was a short older man with kind eyes. I ran to him and hugged him, which, due to his height, caused his face to be planted right into my naked breasts. Realizing this, I pulled away, apologizing, but he didn't seem to mind. I tucked my tits back in, loving the feeling of my nipples being covered again.

The time I spent allowing people to photograph my tits and with their hands on my ass had added up, and the convention hall was closing. I was mentally and physically exhausted and ready to be away from crowds for a while. Ethan got us checked into the hotel room. Once we were in the room, I collapsed on the bed. I could fall asleep right then and there. But I felt the hands of a teenager on my ass, and I knew my evening wasn't over yet. I turned around and found Ethan, fully naked, standing over me.

"Can you be quick? I'm really tired," I said, not wanting an evening full of fucking. Especially with him.

"I haven't masturbated in a week. I have a lot of cum to give you. We both know I won't last long once I start fucking you, but I can promise you I will recover quickly for many more rounds after that."

I sighed and knew I was going to end up getting fucked for the next two hours by this horny teenager. I pulled my costume off, exposing what little nudity was being covered. Spreading my legs for the high-school student, he climbed on me, positioned his cock, and entered me. For a brief moment, I wondered if this was his first time having sex, but I quickly remembered he lost his virginity to me back in Teddy's basement. It had gotten to the point where I couldn't even keep track of who I had already fucked.

Ethan went hard and deep. He was fucking me like a guy who had no interest in how I felt. He wanted to cum as fast as possible. The majority of the time, he didn't even look at me, instead staring at my tits bounce. Within about two minutes, he came in me, leaving me wanting. Not that I was wanting to cum by his dick anyway.

"Get on all fours and stick your ass out," Ethan commanded me. Those were the first words he had spoken to me since we started having sex. I might as well have been a sex doll to him. I was simply a hole for him to stick his dick in. Ethan proceeded to fuck me three times that night, barely speaking to me at all. After unloading his cum into my pussy the third time, he snuggled up against me as I lay naked on the bed. He fell asleep quickly while I lay awake for some time, his cum resting in my womb.

Despite my immense sexual experiences, this was going to be the first time I actually slept with a guy in a bed. Ethan remained fully naked while he slept. I could still feel his cock leaking the last of his cum onto my hips. He held me tight as if he hadn't been treating me as a sex toy for the past hour. Laying here with him felt oddly intimate. But after Ethan had me expose my tits to a hall full of thousands of people, I was not feeling particularly fond of him. I finally fell asleep, pondering what humiliation he had in store for me tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning to find Ethan already up and about. As sleep left my eyes, panic entered my mind. I had been laying here all night, uncovered, with dry cum spilled out from my pussy. Ethan could have snapped hundreds of photos of me that he could show to anyone or blackmail me in the future. I was about to ask him to see his phone when he threw a bag at me. "That's your costume for today. Put it on, the second day of the convention starts soon."

The costume consisted of a very short skirt with a matching thong. I put those on first and examined myself in the mirror. From behind, the bottom of my ass was clearly visible, while from the front, the skirt would just cover my thong. Any slight bend of my body would give anyone watching a flash of my crotch. The top gave me an initial scare as it was rather sheer. However, a white bra was also provided. The bra was pretty visible through the shirt, but compared to the amount of skin I was showing on my bottom half, I wasn't that concerned.

Finally, I was given a domino mask and told to put my hair into pigtails. "This doesn't cover enough of my face. I need a bigger mask," I complained to Ethan, who was anxious about getting going.

"Nope. That's the costume. Anything else, and you won't look like the character you are supposed to represent," Ethan dismissively said back. I'm sure his primary concern today is staying true to the character design and not showing off the hot college girl accompanying you. I had insisted the costumes I wore had masks, which Ethan had technically provided. I had no recourse.

Just as we did yesterday, we headed towards the main hall, where the crowd looked bigger than the previous day's. I felt eyes staring at me, and soon, the picture request started coming in. As I posed next to a line full of men, I appreciated that this costume was a lot better than yesterday's in terms of how revealing it was. I wasn't showing any cleavage, and while yesterday my ass was fully exposed, today I had a skirt covering at least a portion of it. Ethan hadn't started telling people they could grope my ass, either.

After we worked through the men outside the hall who wanted pictures, we finally entered the hall and walked around. I would frequently get additional picture requests, but overall, it felt like a very normal experience. I relaxed and started enjoying myself a bit, but Ethan put a stop to that.

"The next guy who asks you for a picture, offer your panties to him," he whispered to me.

"Absolutely not. This skirt will barely cover my pussy," I whispered harshly back.

"Worst case, we get kicked out. Then we will be done early. You agreed to wear what I asked, remember?" I stayed silent and went red in the face. Hundreds of people yesterday saw my nipples, and now it seemed it was my vagina's turn. At least if I was careful, I could keep myself covered with the skirt. But this first part was going to be embarrassing.

It didn't take long for my next picture request. "Hi. I like your costume. Can I get a picture with you?"

"Of course. My friend here can take the picture...," I trailed off, looking at Ethan, who didn't move from where he stood. He was telling me I needed to do this now. I took a deep breath and faced the guy who had just approached me. "Before the picture would... you like... to have my...panties?" The poor guy's face twisted between confusion, surprise, and lust.

"You're handing out your panties to people? Where are you holding them, like in a bag or something? Did you actually wear them previously?" The guy peaked around me, looking for where I was holding them.

"No, you misunderstand. This is embarrassing for me, and don't draw attention to it, but I'm offering you the panties I'm wearing right now," I explained.

"Oh fuck, you're going to go change your panties in the bathroom and give me those? Wow, that's awesome." This was proving much harder than I thought.

"Again, no. I'm offering to take them off right here and hand them to you."

The guy stared at my crotch and trembled in his response. "But... then you will be without any coverings under your skirt?"

"That's right, and you don't need to draw attention to that. Do you want them or not?"

The guy nodded, and I led him to a slightly more secluded area of the hall, but there were still dozens of people around us. I stood there for a minute, waiting for a time when I thought fewer people would notice. Once I thought it was as good as it was going to get, I reached under my skirt and pulled my thong down as fast as possible. They hit the ground, and I reached down and grabbed them, realizing anyone behind me got a full view of my naked ass. I shot up and didn't even want to look behind me to see if anyone had noticed. My heart was thumping hard, and I put the thong in the guy's hands. "You don't need to tell anyone about what happened today, okay?"

"Sure, but why did you do this for me?"

"Because... look, you don't need to know why. Do you want this picture or not?" Ethan held the camera up and started snapping pictures for the guy. I stood there very carefully so as not to risk raising my skirt and exposing my pussy. It would be a long day keeping my babymaker out of view of everyone.

The guy thanked me again and moved on. Ethan smiled at me. "I hoped you enjoyed that asshole. Can we move on, please," I complained. I think I lucked out as no one immediately approached me after I removed my thong. It seemed no one else noticed or at least was keeping it to themselves.

A few minutes later, I was asked for another picture. I stood next to him, making sure my skirt stayed down. Before Ethan took the photo, though, he made a suggestion. "Hey, wouldn't you like it if she posed with her arms stretching above her head, like she does in the anime?"

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Can you do that, miss," the guy enthusiastically agreed.

"But I...," I said before Ethan interrupted.

"She's done the pose for a lot of people earlier. I don't see why she couldn't do it for you. Remember, the pose goes like this." Ethan stretched his arms well above his head. I knew what he was doing, but I didn't see a way to avoid this without causing a scene. I slowly started lifting my arms up, and as I suspected, my skirt raised with it. By the time my arms were entirely above my head, I was sure my pussy was fully on display. Ethan snapped some pictures, and the man thanked me and went on his way. When he goes back and looks at those pictures, he will find something very unexpected. That being my pussy on full display for him.

This was now the game for Ethan. Everyone who asked for a picture had me raise my arms and expose myself. I was filling the phones of these men with unexpected images of my vagina. As the day progressed, I wondered if some of the guys had taken a look back at the photos and spread the word about what I was doing. It seemed I was getting more picture requests than ever. I hoped to get kicked out of the convention and end this embarrassment, but it never happened.

When we reached a lull in picture requests, Ethan decided to press things further. "Go into the bathroom and take off your bra. You won't need it for the rest of the convention." I stopped in my tracks and thought about how to respond. I knew I couldn't avoid this request, but at least I could get clarity on it.