Cindy's Bikini - Nude in the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as soon as someone points out that they can see my nipples, I can put it back on, right," I asked, assuming this was the same game as yesterday.

"Nope. You are keeping it off. The shirt isn't that sheer," he replied. That was an understatement. While I agree it isn't entirely sheer, I was pretty sure my nipples would be clearly visible through it. Ethan added additional stipulations to my change in wardrobe. "In fact, if someone says to you they can see your nipples, you are to suggest they take a picture with you immediately. Oh, and offer that they put their hands on your ass. Obviously, you will continue to pose with your arms in the air as well."

There were only a few more hours of the convention. I slowly walked to the nearest bathroom and found an empty stall. I managed to get my bra off under the top and pulled it out. Exiting the stall while holding the bra, I examined myself in the mirror. My suspicions were accurate. Without the bra, my nipples were visible through the fabric. The color, size, everything could be seen. It was maybe a step above just wearing nothing.

A woman at the sink next to me commented. "Oh, honey. You really should put that bra back on. I can very easily see your nipples through that top." I sighed. Ethan wasn't around, so I wasn't about to offer to take a picture with this random woman. Oh, and also offer her to grope my ass.

"Thanks for the heads up, but that's the idea," I replied, throwing my bra into the waste bin. I headed out of the restroom for day two of hundreds of men seeing my breasts live. Ethan was waiting for me outside, and it wasn't ten feet later that I got my first comment.

"Oh shit, you can totally see that girl's tits." Where was this guy yesterday? Ethan gave me a poke, and I approached the man. I smiled and said,

"How about you take a picture with me?" I could feel Ethan's gaze pressing me to finish the offer. "I'll even let you put your hands on my ass while we take it." The guy didn't put up any resistance, and soon I was exposing my pussy while Ethan took a picture of me with this guy getting a hand full of my booty.

This opened up the floodgates as every guy in view of us wanted their own turn taking pictures with the nearly topless girl who lets you touch her ass. The fact that I was also exposing my pussy was also no longer a secret as everyone watching me pose for pictures was getting an eye full of my vagina. "So I can grab your ass for the picture," the next guy asked.

"No, sorry," I responded. The deal with Ethan was that I only had to do that if they commented on my nipples.

"Tell her you can see her nipples, then she'll let you," Ethan commented. Asshole, I thought, but nothing I could do about it. He did just that, and another man learned how my ass felt in his hands.

I must have spent the next two hours in that same spot, working through an endless line of men. I swear some of them were going through the line two or three times. Finally, after feeling hundreds of hands on my butt and ensuring every phone in the hall had images of my nearly nude body, an announcement was made that the convention was closing. I rushed out, eager to return to the hotel room where I could be free of hands and eyes on my body. Well, minus Ethan, of course.

Ethan grabbed my hand before I could get too far. "When you get back to the room, take off your shirt but leave the mask and skirt on. Understood?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. After watching me prance around like a slut all day, Ethan was ready to fuck, it seemed. I started walking away before he yelled out one last thing. "I'll be there in about ten minutes or so!" I wasn't sure what he was doing, but I was determined to escape these crowds.

After a crowded and awkward elevator ride, I finally returned to the room. I collapsed on the bed and let myself finally relax. I probably had more experience than most girls my age (or even ten years older) exposing my body to people, but it was still a very shameful experience for me. Remembering my instructions, I took off my shirt but left the mask and skirt on. Not sure what the point of the mask was when Ethan already knew who I was, but maybe it was a fetish thing or something.

Laying on the bed topless with my pussy exposed under my skirt, I heard the hotel door open. "What the hell were you doing," I replied as I lay there. I heard no reply and sat up on the bed. Instead of Ethan, I was met with the sight of five men I didn't recognize. I quickly covered my breast and yelled out. "Wrong fucking room assholes. Get the fuck out!" But they didn't move and just stared at my body.

Before I could yell again, Ethan emerged from behind them. "What the fuck Ethan. Who the hell are these guys? Get them out of here," I told him.

But Ethan made no such move. "Here she is, boys, like I promised. And believe me, she is fully down to fuck. No condoms needed." I stood up on the bed, forgetting I was probably giving them a good view of my pussy.

"No, I am not. I am not some whore for Ethan to pass around."

Ethan looked disappointed. "I'm sorry, guys. I guess I was mistaken. But at least let me tell you more about my friend Cindy here..." he said to the five guys. His threat was clear.

"Wait...," I said before he could say anything more. "If you guys are looking to fuck, I'm your girl. But the mask stays on, and no phones." The guys agreed, put their phones in the corner of the room, and began to undress. I prepared to get fuck by these six guys. It wasn't my largest orgy, which is a sad fact about me.

None of them introduced themselves nor asked anything about me. One of them instructed me to lay on my back, but others argued to fuck me from behind so I could suck one of them off at the same time. They agreed to this, and I followed their instructions without question. I got on my hands and knees and stuck my ass out. My exposed pussy was quickly filled with one of their dicks, and the orgy had begun. A second stranger introduced his dick to my mouth, and once again, I was being double penetrated by two dicks. I wasn't happy to be in this position again, but my body meanwhile wasn't hating this. Despite being ashamed of how much I showed off my body today, I couldn't deny the erotic nature of it. I'm not an exhibitionist, but having so many men enjoy the sight of my body wasn't the worst feeling. I wasn't going to admit that it turned me on, but it didn't feel bad having sex after the events of today.

As I was in the middle of pondering the nature of the feelings I felt today, my sexual partner unleashed his cum into my pussy. A third man declared it was his turn, but the man whose dick my lips were wrapped around insisted he take his place. A brief argument ensued, but the man pulled his dick out of my mouth and moved around me without waiting for any agreement to be made. He then became my second sexual partner of the night. I was beginning to feel an unmistakable arousal build in me. I was thankful when a third man lined up to get his dick sucked. The dick acted as a muffler for the moans I was beginning to give off. I had enough experience to know that even if these guys only lasted a minute or two each in me, I was on track to cum. Why the fuck was I getting off on this?

Was it the excitement of showing off my nudity today? I was thinking about how, right now, tons of men are back in their rooms, jacking off their dicks to the pictures they got of me? Or was it that these strangers were passing me around like a sex object? I didn't know, but something was doing it for me. I received my second cream pie of the night, which gave me a brief break from my pussy getting slammed. The man I was currently blowing declared my mouth was heaven to him, and thus, someone else could be the third to fuck me. Within seconds that third someone was in me, and the movement of his dick inside me brought me closer to an orgasm by the second.

It felt like I had an itch building up inside me, and this man's dick was getting closer and closer to reaching it. My mind started being filled with crazy images of me exposing myself at the con. In fact, in my head, I thought about going even further and fucking the man who took my panties right there on the floor of the convention while everyone watched. The dick in my mouth filled my mouth with cum and withdrew, but I was too close to cumming to worry about swallowing. Instead, my itch was finally revealed, and I yelled out with my cum filled mouth as I pushed the dick deep into me. God, I needed this today. I felt him empty his balls into me.

I felt cum dripping out of my mouth, and I came to. I was alone on the bed now as the six guys watched me recover from my orgasm. I swallowed the cum in my mouth and wiped the jizz off of my lips. Ethan was smiling big in the corner of the room and had to comment. "I wish you would have let me record that, Cindy."

"Stop fucking calling me that asshole. Are we done fucking now? Can these guys leave?" I knew that was never going to happen. Ethan and the fifth stranger hadn't even had a single turn with me. Additionally, my embarrassing display seemed to have caused at least one of my previous partners to already get another hard-on.

With four of them at least briefly sexually satisfied, I proceeded to fuck the fifth guy one on one with him on top of me, followed by Ethan. Over the next two hours, the guys fucked me constantly. It wasn't continuous, as often ten to fifteen minutes would go by without a single dick in me. But just as I was sure they were spent, one of them would present me with a fresh erection. But finally, with my pussy squirting out cum whenever I moved, the orgy was over. I lay on the bed, assuming the men would soon leave. But they didn't. Instead, three of them climbed into bed with me. One of them on either side and the third hugging my lower half. The other men found various areas around the hotel to sleep. I had spent my first night sleeping with a man last night. Tonight, I would sleep with three guys in the same bed. I didn't like this trend.

Sleep eventually found me despite having three naked dicks pressed up against me that night. In the morning, I again woke to find Ethan already up and about. The other five men were already gone. I felt around my face and came to a terrifying realization. My mask was gone. I looked around the room in a panic and saw it lying on the floor next to the bed. "When did my mask come off," I asked Ethan in a panic.

"I don't know, I think around when you came maybe?" He didn't seem all that concerned. I thought back and realized that was very possible. I don't remember feeling it on my face for most of the night. I felt so stupid. I let myself get caught up in all of the fucking that I let my face get exposed.

"Those guys saw my face. You have to tell me who they are. I need to make sure they don't tell anyone," I pleaded.

"I have no idea who those guys are. I just found five guys randomly who wanted to fuck you. They have no idea who you are either, relax," Ethan said as he continued packing. Those weren't even friends of his I realized. Ethan just wanted to humiliate me by having me fuck strangers, just like he wanted me to be exposed to them. That didn't feel good, but he was right that these guys would not know who I was.

"They didn't take any pictures of me while I was asleep, did they?"

"I have no idea. Get dressed, check out is soon and I want to get back." That had me worried. I'm sure my exposure at Comic-Con this weekend will generate a lot of buzz online. If one of those guys posted pictures of me laying in bed without a mask, soaking in their cum, a connection back to me could be made. I saw no actions I could take to prevent this from happening.

Ethan and I left the hotel and drove back. I indicated I had no interest in talking other than hearing him confirm that I met all obligations to him and he would keep up his end of the bargain, which he agreed with. We arrived back home, and I knew I had completed one of the six sexual favors I owed these perverts.

My next favor was with Sam. Thankfully, his wouldn't take my whole weekend up but rather a single evening. I had agreed to suck cocks anonymously via a glory hole in order to raise money for a charity that Sam was passionate about. I was taken aback by the selflessness of Sam using his sexual favor for the betterment of others. If only it didn't involve me with an untold number of dicks cumming into my mouth. The night before, Sam explained the setup to me over the phone. I would be in a small room alone with a hole in one wall. People would pay money to Sam, and they would stick their dick through the hole where I would blow them to completion. I would service as many people as possible in two hours, at which point my favor to Sam would be completed.

I would be alone in the room, so there was no need to conceal my face with a mask or anything. That made me nervous, and I was tempted to insist on wearing one. However, that might only draw more attention to me before I entered the room with the glory hole. I agreed to it and was given the time and place to show up.

The next evening, I arrived and was met outside by Sam. "Thanks for doing this. We are expecting to raise a lot of money from this. Before we head in, I wanted to introduce you to our organization's head, Mr. Burk." Before I could object, an older gentleman was standing in front of me, holding his hand out.

"Good evening! You must be Cindy. I wanted to personally thank you for agreeing to this. Our last bake sale netted us so little money. I'm hoping people like blow jobs more than homemade cookies."

I shook his hand. "Sam was supposed to keep my identity to himself for this. I'm not happy that you know my name and have seen my face," I responded coldly.

"I insisted to Sam I meet you before I agreed to this. Although I will admit I partly wanted to put a face and body to the mouth, and you do not disappoint. I promise you no one else besides us know who will be sucking everyone's dicks," Mr. Burk said, eyeing my tits the entire time. He seemed to be making it clear that one of the dicks I would soon find in my mouth would be his. A fact I didn't need to know.

"Fine, but if that proves not to be the case, I will rain hell on your organization," I replied with a threat that I had no idea how or if I could execute. "What kind of charity are you where you are okay with a girl selling her body to raise funds for anyhow?"

Sam replied to my question. "We provide support to single mothers in the community."

Mr. Burk added further. "Sam mentioned that you were willing to have unprotected sex with men to raise money, but given our organization's goals, we thought that might not send the best message. Instead, we opted for you to give BJs." I had never indicated to Sam I was willing to prostitute myself, but in truth, I could have been talked into it. It's not like I haven't already done it before.

"Fine. Show me to my room, and let's get this over with," I replied, walking towards the building.

"Of course, it's only a short walk. I know you young women are always eager to start sucking cock," Mr. Burk said, leading the way. I didn't correct him on my 'eagerness' as I doubt he could be persuaded to think otherwise.

The path to the glory hole room was clear of people as promised. I entered the room and was told things would kick off in about five minutes, at which time my two-hour window would start. They left, and I was alone in the dimly lit room. Thinking ahead, I elected to take my shirt off. I've given enough blowjobs to know things can get messy, especially when servicing multiple men. Looking at my bra, I realized this was my favorite one, so I elected to take it off too. The absolute worst case was Mr. Burk walked in and saw me with my tits out. Considering I would soon have his cum traveling down my throat, I thought this wasn't that bad of a possibility.

Without warning, a giant cock soon appeared in the hole. I knew what would be occurring, but the appearance of such a sight was still jarring. It was also very odd only seeing a man's cock, without any other part of him visible. The cock appeared almost angry. But I knew what I had to do and got on my knees. I realized I should have requested a pillow but it was too late for that. I took the dick into my mouth and started rubbing my lips up and down the shaft. I simultaneously used my hand to stroke the shaft as well. My hands could take on some of the work as I knew my mouth would be very tired by the end of this. I could trade off between my two hands but only had a single mouth.

Two minutes in, and I tasted my first mouth full of cum. That made me realize the second thing I overlooked. I should have requested something to spit the cum into. Now, with no other option, I would have to swallow this man's and all future men's cum. The sexually satisfied dick pulled out of the hole, and almost immediately, a new dick took its place. I was not going to be given a moment's rest between blow jobs, I realized. I took this second dick into my mouth and switched hands, stroking it with my left hand this time.

Each cock in my mouth lasted between 2 to 4 minutes, from my best estimation. At the one-hour mark, I had finished off over twenty dicks, and it was taking a toll on me physically. Even though I was trading off my hands, my arm muscles were starting to burn. The worst, though, was my mouth and neck. They ached and sometimes even spasmed due to fatigue. I was only halfway done. How was I going to make it another hour? I began to kid myself that maybe the line was nearing its end, but I knew they probably had more people waiting for me to taste their cum than could fit within the time slot.

I labored on, trying to slow my pace down, but the dicks kept cumming in my mouth at the same rate. With half an hour still left, I had my thirtieth man fill my mouth with his sperm. At this point, I had let a lot of cum spill out of my mouth, and my face and tits were now covered in ejaculation. The next cock that came in, I stared at with a loathing look. I couldn't handle another cock in my mouth. But if I didn't fulfill the two hours I promised Sam, he would likely make me pay for it with something worse. With no other options I did the only thing I could think to do.

I pulled off my pants and panties and stood fully naked in the room. I bent over and positioned the cock at the opening of my pussy and then pushed in. Could these men tell the difference between my mouth and my pussy? I hoped not, or if they could, would they complain? But what I did know was it felt perfect giving my hands and mouth a break. My legs and hips were fresh and very able to work this cock. Within a minute, whoever was on the other side of the hole emptied his balls into me. He pulled out, and I stood up, waiting for the next cock to come into view, which did not take long to occur.

Over the last 30 minutes, I was able to get an additional fifteen men to cum using my pussy. I didn't know how much these guys were paying, but it felt good knowing I had probably raised a lot of money to help these young mothers. I was humping my hips on the last cock I was going to service today when the door opened. I quickly pushed away from the cock just as it exploded cum out of its tip. Mr. Burk and Sam walked in to see me fully naked with my tits covered in cum but, most embarrassingly cum leaking out of my pussy. Mr. Burk looked horrified.

"What have you done? You were supposed to suck the cocks, not fuck them with your pussy," Mr. Burk yelled.

"I was! I promise! You see my tits! They are covered in cum from all the blow jobs I was giving," I said. I realized I was showing off my body to this old man for no reason. I quickly grabbed my panties and started to get dressed. "But... my mouth got very tired. So I may have finished off the last few with my pussy..."