Cindy's Bikini - Pool Fun

Story Info
Part 1 - Ashley Is Left with 2 Bad Options.
7.2k words
4.54
81.2k
185

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old even if not stated.

When my parents told me that I would be in charge of the house for the next three days while they attended their 20 year high school reunion, this isn't how I hoped to spend my time. Mom had promised my little 18 year old brother Tommy that he could have his three annoying friends over today to swim in our pool and that I would have to watch them. Despite the fact they were all legally adults heading into their senior year of high school, mom didn't trust them. Just last month she caught them drinking booze in his room, stolen from who knows where. Don, Richie, and Shawn; all 18 years old, loud, gross, and horny as, well, 18 year olds. Whenever they were over at the house I could feel there eyes staring and hear their comments to each other about how my boobs jiggle or my ass looked in jeans. As a 23 year old college senior, I was very fit from playing soccer. I had a tight body with C-cups and a matching ass to boot, I'm all they could dream of. But looking is all they could ever hope for. The most attention I'll give them is a dirty look and a middle finger. And now I am forced to spend my whole summer afternoon with them in my immediate vicinity.

I would invite my boyfriend Mike over. As an 23 year old, six foot plus college wrestler, Tommy's friends tend to keep their distance when he is around. However, he is camping at the lake this weekend. A trip, mind you, I would have taken with him if not for my parent's trip. In his place I've invited my best friend Ashley over to hangout. In addition to being a welcome diversion to the boredom of babysitting these spazoids, she should help divert some of the lewd gazes away from myself. But she isn't due for another hour at least.

In the meantime I'll take advantage of the sunny weather and work on my tan. In my bed room I pick out my purple bikini. I bought this with the intention of wearing it to the lake as it is a bit more risque than I would normally wear. I figured I get as good of a tan as I could today, plus Ashley had commented when I bought it that she thought it would look cute on me so I figured I'd show it off to her.

Coming down stairs and out the patio to the pool area, the boys were already giggling and making comments to each other, god help me. Ignoring them I picked a lounger on the far side of the pool as far away from them as I could. I started out laying on my stomach and settled in for the next hour before Ashley would arrive. Tommy and his friends spent the time loudly yelling at each other, playing their stupid pool games and overall acting like the losers they are. After a while they suddenly got quiet and began intently talking to each other in hush tones. I was genuinely curious what they were doing that warranted this sudden change in behavior, but I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of any type of acknowledgment of their existence so I didn't move.

All at once, I became aware that people were standing right near my vicinity. Leaning to my left and looking up, I saw Richie standing over me holding a camera aim right at me. Little shit is looking to get some shots of me in my bikini to jerk it to later.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Right then I felt the tie of my bikini top being pulled and undone.

I instinctively swung my body around to the right side to face the perpetrator and get there hands off my bikini tie, but the damage had already been done, my top was loose. Don grabbed the loose top off of me before I could grab it and yanked it away. Having heard the click of Richie's camera behind me my hands met my breasts, covering them. Luckily my back was to him at the time of the picture and the picture captured nothing but my back.

Standing up quickly while keeping the goods safely covered I intended to run straight into the house, grab a sweater and kick some scrawny white boy ass. But Don, Richie, and Shawn blocked both paths around the pool with the tall wooden fence at my back. Running through them was an option, but attempting such a maneuver would likely expose me and give them the chance to get handsy. So I just stood there, all the while Richie was snapping shots of me standing there topless minus my hand bra.

"Give me back my top and get the hell out of my way. You guys are in so much trouble."

With a sleezy smile Shawn replied, "We just want to see how beautiful you are, drop the hands and we'll give it back."

Laughing I replied "You idiots will never see my tits, now get out of my way before I scream bloody murder."

"I'd be careful about that if I were you. Your brother was telling us about your creepy neighbor, the one who is always watching you. What if we call him over to let him see you in your current state?" Shawn said.

He was right about Trevor our neighbor. Whenever I was mowing the lawn, raking leaves or even just getting the mail, he always seem to be looking out the window watching me. The thought of him seeing me like this gave me a shiver. While these boys might be keeping their hands to themselves, Trevor would like come right at me in my current state doing god knows what.

"Tommy, why the fuck are you letting your friends gawk at your sister?" Tommy was sitting off to the side facing away. He is many things but he isn't such a perv that he wants to see his sister naked.

"Cindy, just do what they say and be done with it. I have nothing to do with this," Tommy replied. My heart dropped hearing that, I began to panic and try and figure out a way out of this situation.

"I'm gonna call your parents and that will be the last time any of you ever come over here." None of the them said anything, just continued to stare at my wet body.

"Jesus Christ, I'm not gonna show you guys my boobs, just give me my top and we'll forget this happen. Now!"

After further silence, Shawn finally spoke, "Tommy, go invite the neighbor over." Tommy got up and began walking towards the gate.

"Wait! I'll flash them to you guys real quick but no pictures," I yelled as soon as he began getting up.

Don replied, "We've already told you what we want, take the hands down. Not just a quick flash and we'll take all the pictures we please." All the while Tommy kept walking to the gate.

I grew red in the face and began squirming and I could see the boy's gaze get seemingly wider and wider while staring at my chest. Tommy was at the gate and opening it, "Fine, just... fine!" at which point I dropped my hands from my chest.

I kept my head down, not wanting to look at the boys. The world was dead silent. I became instinctively aware of my body, including the breeze over my chest. Besides my boyfriend, no one else had ever seen my naked breast before and now these assholes got to see it to there hearts content. Forever will they have the image of my tits in their mind, likely the object of many future jerk sessions. Breaking the silence Don finally commented.

"Holy shit those are awesome. This is the greatest day of my life. They're perfect!"

"Richie, what the hell are you doing? Stop gawking and start taking pictures!" Shawn yelled. I turned my exposed back to Richie, still hoping to avoid the camera.

"Now, now, we've already been over this. Turn around now or..." Shawn slyly said.

"Fuck you." I said turning back around.

Richie was ready and started clicking the camera capturing image after image of my exposed C-cups. I stood emotionless, not sure how to react. I felt hot all over but was shivering. After what I deemed long enough, I covered my breast again.

"Okay, you had your fun. What are you going to do with those pictures?"

"That's a good question, what would your parents say if we were to show them these pictures. You exposed your breast to your little brothers friends and allowed them to take pictures?" Shawn said in a mocking voice.

"I'll tell them the truth, you perverts made me do it."

"But Tommy says that wasn't the case. He said you were flirting and teasing us all morning and said it would be exciting to expose yourself to us."

Shocked, I looked at Tommy who was back to sitting and staring away from me. "Tommy, tell this little shit to give me the camera."

Tommy said coldly, "Cindy, just do what they say and get over it."

I couldn't believe it, what was Tommy doing? "Drop the bottoms and hand them over. You are as hot as they come Cindy, give us a view of a lifetime," Don exclaimed.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They seriously wanted me to get completely naked in front of them. All three of them had at this point obvious boners bulging in there bathing suits. Allowing her naked body to be seen by these high-schoolers was a nightmare, but all too real.

"No way, not happening. You've seen my chest and got some pictures. If you promise to keep them to yourselves you can keep them. But this little show is over now."

I started walking towards Richie with the intention of walking through him. "If you stop now, we'll show these pictures to everyone. Every guys in town will have seen your tits. Hell we'll make copies for them. Every night you can sleep well knowing they all jack it to you every day." said Shawn.

"And when you take pictures of my pussy you'll just do that anyway."

"Okay, maybe we are getting a little greedy thinking we can keep the pictures. We'll give them to you at the end of the day. But you have to drop your suit now." Shawn replied coolly.

"And I'll get the film and you'll keep this who incident to yourself?" I was almost shocked to hear myself say those words. Am I really going to show my naked ass to these boys? Isn't that better than having pictures of my tits floating around who knows where?

"Of course, who would believe us anyway?" Richie said, camera at ready.

Pausing, I couldn't find the words in my throat to say anything. Instead I slowly exposed by chest again and brought my hands down to sides of my bottoms.

"Wait!" Richie said suddenly. "Turn around, lean bend over and pull them down real slowly." I stared at him for a few seconds.

This ass hole who before today I hated even being in the same house as me just told me to expose my ass and pussy by bending over and I'm about to oblige him. Again my throat was too tight to respond so instead I just turned around and bent over. Slowly I started pulling my suit down. First exposing the top of my ass, then sliding down my cheeks. Finally I could feel a cool breeze hit my vagina lips and a rapid clicking of the camera shutter.

I stood back up and saw Don standing with his hand out. I handed him my bottoms and stood there in the buff as all three boys gazed at every inch of my flesh. Soon they started walking all around me, taking it all in. Richie had to change the film canisters having used up the first already.

"How much longer are we doing this for, I'm getting cold." Which was a lie, it felt like my whole body was blushing. Suddenly I felt a hand connect with my butt.

"Whoa, what the fuck? You are not touching me!"

"You said you were cold, I figured I'd be a gentleman and help out" Don said with a stupid grin on his face.

"Yeah, come on. You can't expect to wiggle those massive tits in our faces and not let us feel them up!" Richie whined.

"I am not wiggling my tits. No one is touching me."

"But I just did" Don said. I was about ready to clock him when Shawn interrupted.

"They're right though. You had to expect us to want to feel you up after seeing you naked like this."

"What's the big deal? It's not like there is any proof that we will have touched you." Richie said.

"Not going to happen. Anyone comes near me I'll kick you so hard in your tiny dicks that..."

"Tommy, what's the name of that neighbor, I think I'll call him over." Shawn said before Cindy could finish. "Trevor," Tommy answered still looking away.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled stamping my feet.

"Look at her boobs jiggle!" Richie said with glee.

"FUCK! Fine, but no touching my crotch. And no pictures!"

I covered my pussy tightly with both hands. Quickly the boys grabbed at me focusing on the ass or boobs not saying anything. I stood there unable to remember how I got to this situation. I'm outside, naked, with three 18 year old boys feeling up my body without any objections currently from me. I'll never be able to live this down.

Worst of all the boy's boners kept brushing my legs as they got in close. I wanted to crawl out of my skin. I realized I could run away right now, but those god damn pictures. Their hands seemed to get more and more intimate, they began feeling my nipples intensely. Richie was moving by ass checks all over and I could feel my butt become more and more exposed. I needed this to stop soon, but it went on for five minutes.

"Are you getting horny Cindy?" Richie asked.

"No! This is the worst experience of my life. I've never been more turned off! You've gotten more than anybody could ever dream of. Enough already, please!"

However Shawn had been caressing my breast very tenderly. My mind drift to thoughts of my boyfriend doing the same. One moment I began to let out a gasp of pleasure but I stopped it halfway, scared that Shawn might understand the impact he was beginning to have one me.

"Let's give her a break guys." Shawn said. The other boys obeyed and backed off. "Cindy, I want to apologize, you are right. We've been selfish and only thinking of ourselves. Having your ass and tits felt up all day isn't what you woke up today wanting."

"You're god damn right it isn't."

"Richie, go down on her, okay?" Shawn said looking at him devilishly.

"What? No. No! I don't want oral sex from any of you."

"I understand" Shawn replied. "Let's go get Trevor then."

"What. You think you can just bring him over and I'll spread my legs and let him, a stranger, lick my pussy? Fuck you. That's what I say."

"Trevor! Can you come over!" Shawn yelled. I shot up and covered is mouth with my hand, again feeling his erection up against my leg. We stood there silent. No response.

"You seriously expect me to accept oral sex from him?" Shawn pulled my hand away and yelled Trevor's name out and again I covered his mouth.

"Fine! Just shut the fuck up."

"Go lay on the diving board, we'll do it there," Richie commanded.

All four of us walked over the board and I laid myself on it, looking at all three boys before spreading my legs.

"Holy shit she's really gonna do it. What a slut." Don exclaimed.

In response I closed my legs back up and hugged them to my chest.

"I am not going to be insulted by you limped dick fucks."

Given a sharp look by Shawn, Don apologized in a voice a bit too mocking to my taste.

"You are right, I'm sorry. You are a pure delicate flower. A virgin in a sea of sludge. White snow on..."

"Okay, okay, shut up. Let's get this awful experience over." I spread my legs open and Richie crawled over me, his eyes fixated on my exposed crotch.

He began licking me vigorously all over with no rhyme or reason. However he would occasionally hit the sweet spot. It only happen once a minute, but every time he did it gave me a surprise shot of pleasure. I laid there with my hands covering my face in embarrassment. I had this high school loser licking my intimate areas with two others watching me, all the while why I lay outside naked.

"What does she taste like" Don asked.

"Pretty much like pool water and a bit like sweat. Not gross or anything, just... yeah." he replied.

He kept at it for a few minutes till I decided to put an end to it.

"Okay, you've gone down on me. Can I get dressed now?"

"Are you close to cumming" Richie asked lifting his head up from his task.

"What? Of course not! You're treating my pussy like a popsicle. Your more likely to get a lolipop to orgasm than me."

"Then teach him. Otherwise we'll be here all day, you naked with his head between your legs."

Figuring I'd give him small some pointers, they'd get frustrated with a lack of progress and give up this endeavor, I began telling him the art giving oral sex to a woman.

"Slow the fuck down first of all. Only use the tip of the tongue. Start outward and work inwards. Treat it more as a tease."

I left the lesson at that, hoping he would get tired and give up. To my surprise, Richie was a good student. He eased into licking up and down my pussy, using the tip of his tongue very well. I had purposely neglected to tell him about the clit, but my body began to betray me. He quickly was realizing while stroking his tongue up and down he was getting a lot more reactions from me at the top. He began to zero in on that area more and more. My breathing began to quicken, my hands griped the edge of the diving board, and my leg and butt muscles began to involuntarily spasm slightly. I was on my way to a climax. I wasn't going to let one of these creeps give me an orgasm.

"Okay, my back is getting tired laying here. How about I stand back up. You guys can feel my ass for a while," I said, trying to use that as incentive to move on.

"Keep going Richie." Shawn said flatly. I began to resist, trying to hide any signs of reaction, but from the look of Don and Shawn's face, it wasn't working.

My mind became clouded and I found my eyes and thoughts wandering. I couldn't look any of the guys in the eyes, too embarrassing. But I stared at their swim trunks, in particular the obvious boners they didn't bother hiding. I could easily visualize how big their cocks were. I mentally compared it to my boyfriends and then imagined how they would fit in my mouth and how long it would take more my lips to run across the full length of them. God dammit I became so angry at where my mind had wondered. However, I realized there was no avoiding it. I was at the point of no return. I was going to cum. Having been trying to avoid it only seemed to increase the magnitude of the build up. Richie's tongue made a soft, gentle movement horizontally right on my clit in just the right way. My hips raised up, I grabbed Richie by the hair and I exploded. It came in four pulses and I became unaware of the world around me, only focusing on ridding the wave. I hadn't had one like this ever, dear god what a fucking rush. Coming back down I wanted to lay there forever, enjoying the after glow feeling. I was brought back to reality by a consistent clicking noise.

Don had photographed the entirety of my climax. I stared at the camera trying to understand the ramification of what just happen. I had trained a high school senior, five years younger than me, to give me the biggest orgasm of my life, all documented with photos. I sat up, now aware of how wet my pussy had become from the tens minute of oral sex I received.

"Can I please have the film now? I want to go inside. I don't care what you do for the rest of the weekend." I said in a muted voice. "You guys know if those pictures get seen by anyone, my life will be over. You guys cannot be that cruel."

"That was incredible what you just did. We don't want to give these photos out either." Don said.

Shawn added, "Agreed. But we've just spent the last half hour seeing and feeling you naked and cumming. You've no doubt seen the predicament us three have gotten into." All three boys looked down at their bathing suit which continued to have an obvious bulge.

"Oral for oral only seems fair" Richie remarked.

I put my hands to my face, not wanting to see or think about their erect penises.

"I am not your whore. I'm not touching your 2 inch cocks. End of discussion."

A thought popped in my head that I previously estimated that at least 2 of them have 8 inch cocks, a thought I didn't need right now. I got up and started walking away. I'll figure out how to get that film after I get dressed.

"What will your boyfriend say when he gets these pictures?" I stopped walking.

12