Cindy's Bikini - Pool Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through this whole process I hadn't even thought of Mike finding out. Had I just cheated on him with these three? How could I explain photos of me cumming while getting oral sex from Richie, a kid that Mike once called the saddest example of a male he'd ever seen. Even if he believed everything I told him, he'd still see me as having had oral sex given to me by Richie.

"It's one thing for you guys to see me naked. It's a whole other thing for me to suck you off. I'll stay naked and you guys can touch me more. But please just give me the film."

"Is giving Richie oral sex really worse than having him go down on you?" Shawn said.

"I'm not giving him oral sex out here."

"Fair enough! Inside we go"

"That's not what I meant..." But Shawn and Don grabbed my hands and led me inside.

I gave out half hearted objections as they led me upstairs to my room. Why am I letting them lead me here? At the very least it was nice being inside where I wasn't exposed. But that only led to the horrible feeling of being naked with three boys in a more private setting. Why did my thoughts go to images of their cocks in my mouth earlier?

We got to my bedroom. Tommy followed way behind, stopping at the middle of the stairs and sitting down. Why let them do this? Does he hate me that much that he'd let his friends do this to me? Again I tried to object.

"You guys are too immature to get oral sex from me."

Turning around while saying this, a completely naked Richie stood before me with his boner sticking right at me.

"Oh my god. I do not want to see that! Put your suit back on!"

"You don't have to look at it, just suck it." Richie said. "Do you really think it will take all that long?"

"No, you'd probably blow your load the second a girl breathes on it." I said trying to insult him as best I could.

"Cindy, this is getting tiresome. We got you naked despite your objections. We felt you up despite your objections. Richie made you cum despite your objections. You really wanted all of these things to happen but have to put on a show to spare your dignity"

The bluntless of Shawn took be aback. I had no words in reply. I stared at Richie's cock like it was a term paper. It had to be done and delaying it at this point wasn't going to change that fact. At least that's what I convinced myself.

I got on my knees, grabbed his shaft and put it his cock in my mouth without saying a word. If I'm going to do this, I will make it as quick as possible. I wasn't a stranger to BJs. Mike and I fooled around with oral for several months before moving on to sex. He was honest with me and I with him. We each told each other what worked and what didn't and as a result, we both but fairly skilled at it. Despite my earlier insult, Richie didn't cum the moment I touched him, rather he persevered despite my best effort.

"Dude how is it?" Don asked.

"So. Fucking. Sweet. You can't see it but she's using her tongue! I'm getting my dick sucked by Cindy!"

His hands started rubbing my hair, eventually holding on to my head intently. I knew what this meant was coming and sure enough he came.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" he yelled.

Then all at once he lost it and it was official. I blew Richie.

I slowly pulled my head back while keeping my lips wrapped around his shaft, not wanting to get his jizz dripping on my chest. Once his cock was out of my mouth, I swallowed the load without much thought to it.

"Holy fuck she swallowed your cum! Your cum is inside Cindy!" Don yelled.

All I could do in response is give them a sharp dirty look.

"Sorry to disappoint that I didn't spit it in your face asshole."

"I'm next, I'm gonna lay on your bed for mine." Shawn said pulling off his shorts and jumping happily on my bed.

"Next? We're not turning this into an orgy. Get your naked ass off my bed."

"Did you think the two of us came up here to watch Richie get a blow job? No, you had to expect we all wanted one," Shawn said, awaiting my mouth on his cock.

Truthfully, I had expected that. By the end of this day, I will have three dicks cum in my mouth. As I climbed over on the bed apparently to give my second of three blow jobs of the day, I wondered how many girls could claim a similar feat?

I put a minimum amount of effort into it, seeing as how my strategy of getting of getting him to cum as early as possible proved to be pointless with Richie. Shawn seemed not to care and reacted excitedly to the whole experience. I was so focused on the tasks I failed to notice one of the other boys, not sure which at the time, slid their face right under my crotch and began licking me. Upon there tongue contacting my pussy I let out a surprise yelp but with a dick in my mouth it came out as a muffled moan. Shawn kept his hands pressed against my head preventing me from turning around to see who the culprit was. No matter anyhow. Once I've blown all three they'll be spent and this nightmare of a day will be over.

Whoever was giving me oral remembered my lessons at the pool and made good progress on me. Luckily Shawn finished in my mouth and, Don as it turned out, relented from his position, eager to get his turn at a blow job. Taking the same position as Shawn, I was presented with my third penis of the day to suck which I did without verbal complaint. Similarly, one of the other two took the same position to lick my pussy, likely Shawn as he was the only one not to have up this point. Fantastic. God forbid one of them doesn't get a turn on me. Shawn proved as good of a listener as any of them and soon I found my breathing rate increasing. I realized I was at a race against time, I needed to make the penis in mouth cum before I did. My body became very confused by what we turning me on the most. The tongue on my clit or the cock my lips were wrapped around, if not both. I went full in on the BJ and utilized my tongue and stroked the shaft with my hand. In the end I barely won out and got a mouth full of cum before the rest of them got an earful of my orgasmic moans.

I sat on the bed, still processing what had happen. I'd never guess in my life I would end up blowing 3 guys within an hour. Even further, I've done it with high-schoolers. Don got off the bed and I laid down and closed my eyes, not ready to meet the dumb looks of the three boys whom I've had sexual relations with. Suddenly Richie was on top of me, kissing my neck. I also became aware of his newly erect penis brushing against my lower abdomen. I didn't want to think about where this was leading. Rather than complaining and stalling, which hadn't worked at all today, I employed a different strategy.

"Someone's ready for another blow job. Did you want me on my knees for this one?" I said using a calmer voice than I had been.

Richie continued kissing my neck as his hands groped by chest.

"Yeah, that's not what I had in mind. I think we're all ready for the main event."

Not questioning what he meant, I continued. "No need for that. Stand up, I'll show you what I can really do with my mouth."

Shawn chimed in, "As fun as it is to hear you beg to give us more blowjobs, Richie's right. There's no scenario where we have gotten this far with you and not fuck."

I tried to push Richie off of me but he held onto the bed and resisted being moved. He also began lowering himself where I could feel his penis start brushing and rubbing against my vagina.

"What do I have to do not to fuck you guys? We can arrange more blow jobs in future. Maybe we can talk about letting you keep a few of the photos."

Richie's hand reached down and starting exploring my labia with his dick in hand.

"Think about it. You could see me naked whenever you wanted and be getting regular BJs from a college chick! Like I said before, you should see what I can do with my tongue when I really try."

Richie's cock started to push inwards, ready to pop in any moment.

"Fuck! Seriously, just tell me what you want, I'll do it. I don't want to fuck you guys!"

"Richie, hold that position, don't put it in yet," Shawn spoke while getting right up to my face.

Richie obliged, but distractedly kept rubbing the head of his dick up and down my pussy as Shawn talked.

"We're not going to force ourselves onto you. But I think you will agree to having us fuck you, just as you have agreed to do everything else you have done up till now." He began rubbing my tits to which I didn't even react.

"You thought that if you got us all to orgasm we would get some post-nut clarity, realized things got crazy, and back off. Giving you the film and all agreeing to pretend none of this happen."

I shook my head in agreement, very aware of the dick at ready to enter me at any second.

Shawn continued, "It's a good plan. The issue is you underestimate how horny we are for you. One BJ was never going to be enough. The three of us have been obsessed for you for years. We've jerked gallons of cum just to your yearbook photos. Now you are naked on the bed with your stomach full of our cum. We aren't finished"

Don interjected, "Whose cum tasted the best?"

"Shut up Don, that's not helping," Shawn said in a commanding voice.

Despite the question being rhetorical, I knew the answer, but kept it to myself.

Shawn continued, "If you tell us to leave right now, we will leave. BUT! But before you say anything. Think it over. We will be leaving unsatisfied, frustrated, and resentful. Not the state you want three 18 year old guys who you just secretly stripped for, blew, and are in possession of some very compromising photos to be."

I finally spoke up, "Fine, so let me blow you guys till you are satisfied!"

Don couldn't help himself and had to speak up again, "Dude, did you ever think Cindy would be begging to give us head?"

"No Cindy," Shawn calmly stated, "it's either sex or we walk. Is fucking us that big of a step at this point. Cindy, repeat these words, I gave Richie, Don, and Shawn blow jobs." He paused waiting for me to respond.

"I gave Richie, Don, and Shawn blow jobs," I quickly said not sure what was the point.

"Imagine saying those words to your Mom and Dad. Or Mike. Or anyone. It's shocking right?" Shawn continued while his hands stayed firmly on my tits. "Now instead of blow job you said you fucked us. Is that any less shocking? Are your parents going to be any less ashamed? Is your boyfriend going to break up for fucking us but forgive blowing us?"

Shawn paused and everyone stayed silent, staring at my naked body waiting to hear a response. He had made his point. I looked around at all three guys standing in my room with their giant erections. The weight of what was happening was bearing own on me. I'm getting fucked either way, while I didn't want to admit it one was more appealing in the moment. I pushed Shawn away, spread my legs and looked down at Richie and yelled,

"Just put it in me jerk."

In one movement Richie entered me. Simultaneously I made a gasping moan out of surprise. After a motionless moment, he became pumping his penis within me. I'm having sex with creepy Richie, my second sexual partner ever. I had a good idea who my 3rd and 4th were going to be also.

"Oh god it's awesome! I've been starting at your ass for 3 years any chance I get. You come into my head more than anyone else when I jack off. The things us seniors talk about wanting to do to you. And now I'm fucking your brains out! Fuck yes!"

He humped me vigorously. I was oddly thankful for the oral sex earlier as it gave me plenty of lubrication. Worst of all was the intimacy of the encounter. His face was inches from mine and we made eye contact often. He leaned in for a kiss but I turned my head so he only contacted my cheek.

Don remarked on this, "Getting fucked is one thing, but kissing on the lips is where she draws the line."

"Cocked breath, 3 inch shits..." I muttered which Richie heard and commented back with "Insults don't tend to land well on people who are currently ramming your pussy."

I became aware how warm his cock felt in me, very different than sex I have had with Mike. It struck suddenly why that was.

"Wait, pull out and put on a condom!" I blurted out.

Richie didn't even pause for a second but simply replied, "Nope. Also we don't have any. We didn't come over here expecting you to spread your legs for us you know."

Ignoring that lie I replied, "I have some in my car in the garage, let me go get it and we can continue."

Shawn came in close again and began speaking in the same tone that ended up with me getting plowed in the first place. "It's either barebacked fucking or we leave in that unsatisfied state we talked about earlier."

I stared at him while being jiggled back and forth from Richie's uncovered dick. He took my silence as an answer and backed away. My attention reverted back fully to the 8 inches penetrating me over and over.

I tried to stay silent as he continued ramming my pussy. Soon though the effects of having 3 boys lick your pussy prior to unprotected sex began to take hold. My breathing increased and I became panicked. If I let any of these jerks' cocks take me to the edge, I'll never hear the end of it. But here I was already working my way to my second orgasm of the day. I looked around at the other hard cocks in the room. Even if Richie didn't achieve it, I have two more to go. Suddenly I noticed Richie's facial expression began to tighten, he would finish soon.

"Pull out, I'll finish you off with my mouth."

"What? No. I'm finishing in you for my first time. Your probably on birth control anyway yeah? Not that I care."

"Yes I am, but you don't need to cum in me."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to!"

"I don't care," he said increasing his pace.

The truth of the matter was that no one had ever cum inside me. Mike always used condoms. It was a second layer of protection. I didn't want Richie to be the first to cum in me.

"There are consequences to cumming inside me that you don't want. Just..."

But before I could finish, Richie grunted and I could feel the rush inside me. Too late. I had been cream pied for the first time ever.

Richie withdrew, dripping cum on me as he did. Almost immediately Shawn took his place, inserted his penis, and began. I was in shock of the cum now sitting in my womb that it took me a minute to appreciate my number of sexual partners I have had just tripled in the past hour. After a few minutes laying there taking his penis, I looked over at the other boys. What were they hold... oh shit.

"Are you filming me fucking you guys? Put that away!"

They ignored me and took the opportunity to bring in the camera closer.

"Get shots of her breast bouncing as Shawn humps her. I think he's gonna cum soon. Make sure you get a shot of her face when he does. And after he pulls out, get a shot of her pussy and creampie," Richie directed to Don.

Following directions, Don proceeded to get all the requested shots. Shawn didn't last nearly as long as Richie and came in me without warning. As ordered, Don got a clear shot of my pussy afterwards and then followed suit and became the fourth person ever to have sex with me.

I had managed to make it through sex with Shawn without coming to an orgasm due to the shock of my first cream pie and the discovery of being filmed. But I was hyper aware of what Don was doing to me. Don took it slow at first. Purposely making sure every gentle thrust resulted in the entire length of his cock entered me. Within the first minute I knew I was going to cum on his dick. I grew frustrated at his motions. He seemed to keep pushing me right to the edge, but not get me there. Maybe it was the fact that he was the third cock I had in me that day, but I finally said fuck it, I'm gonna get what I want out of this at the very least.

I pushed him off me to his back with almost an immediate complaint that he didn't finish yet. However he quickly shut up when I got on top of him, put his cock back in and took charge. I pumped myself up and down on him. I grabbed this hands and put them to my chest, directing his fingers to pinch my nipples. Now that I was in charge I was able to direct the motions to become extremely satisfying for me. A bareback cock was an entirely new experience, not to mention one of this length. With each rhythmic motion I let out a louder and louder moan. I closed my eyes and rode the pleasure wave, my thoughts briefly flashing images of the three cocks I had taken today.

Don's hands were still firmly on my breast. I look down at his shocked face. All I could think to ask was, "Did you manage to cum yet?" to which he shook his head yes. Having now had sex with all three boys, I knew it was over. My behavior at the end was embarrassing, but no more than agreeing to having three cocks cum inside you one after the other. With Don's cock still in me, I surveyed the room, only to be shocked to discover Shawn and Richie with fresh erections and smiles on their faces. Oh fuck.

"You seriously don't know what it's like being a horny 18 year old do you? We think about sex all day everyday. We aren't close to being spent," Don explained while playing with my tits. I swear I could already feel him getting hard again.

What they said about being horny turned out to be very true. Over the next hour they continued to take me in different positions over and over. They even started going at me two at a time with one of them getting blown while the other took my pussy from behind. I loss count of how many times they cummed inside me, but by that point I was certain I had more sex with the three of them than I ever did with Mike, which was a pretty pathetic fact for me. I found myself approaching a third orgasm while Shawn fucked me from behind and my lips were pleasuring Richie. I had begun to give off a moaning noise muffled by the cock in my mouth when my eyes looked up to see Ashley standing wide mouthed at the door.

12