Cindy's Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers

I sat on the bed and pulled Scotty's boxers off, causing his not quite hard cock to spring up. I heard Robert audibly gasp. That was the only noise I heard from him.

"If you think it's big now, wait until Cindy's magic mouth gets it all the way hard."

I took that as a cue for me to take him in my mouth. I had tried deep throating this nice cock last night, but I kept gagging, and I didn't want to ruin the mood by vomiting. This was a better time to try. I concentrated on relaxing my throat and I pushed my way as far as I could. I felt the cock hitting my gag spot, but today it slid past! My nose buried in Scotty's curly black pubic hair. It was Scotty's turn to gasp.

I repeated the deep throat a few times, until I was the master of my gag reflex. NOW I had a magic mouth.

I could tell Scotty was getting close to cuming. As much as I wanted to continue showing Robert my new trick, I also wanted to feel Scotty's hardness sliding into my stretched cunt.

As I pulled back his cock 'popped' out of my throat. He was disappointed but soon cheered up as I scooted back on the bed, spreading my legs invitingly. He followed me, his saliva coated cock swinging below his crotch.

"Oh my, we don't have any condoms" I said taunting Robert.

"We just have to fuck bareback like we did all last night. Fill me up, pump a gallon of black cum in my fertile cunt."

I knew that I had kept up with my birth control pills, mainly because they moderated my periods. Robert, and for that matter, Scotty, did not know this. With all the potent black semen that had already been shot into me in the last 34 hours, I would have been pregnant already.

This caused Scotty to stop just short of inserting his cock. I pulled his head close enough to whisper a quick, "don't worry, into his ear.

Relieved, he sunk his weight onto to me, causing his beautiful cock to slide into my pussy in one try. He was pumping full speed. I began having orgasms soon after he picked up speed. I was vaguely aware of a cell phone ringing.

After I had cum at least 3 times, Scotty flipped me over, and fucked me doggy style. I rode him cowgirl after that. When he was getting close, he put me on my back again and raised my legs up so that my ankles were by my ears. He slide into my raised pussy and fucked me fast and hard, before grunting as he pumped me full.

"Well, Honey, was that what you wanted to see? A man, a black man, fucking your loyal little wife? Shooting his black sperm deep into me. Cuming again and again. Taking his cock down my throat. Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes, yes yes. I love you more now than I ever have."

"Good because I am not ready to stop no matter what."

After Scotty finished dressing and was ready to leave, I tip-toed up to give him a peck on his cheek. It was going to be a great few weeks until he had to move.

Cyndi44
Cyndi44
72 Followers
12