All Comments on 'Cindy's Business Trip'

by Cyndi44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap!!!

Any self respecting man would rather shoot him self in the head before allowing his wife to screw another man! Unbelievably horse shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Having a spouse who can't perform must be a terrible burden. I know from experience that there is no feeling so wonderful and erotic as when a large cock stretches my pussy and presses onto my cervix. I don't get this at home; my husband is small. No man can understand the pure bliss of being fucked fully and hard when a woman craves it. Top score for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More idiotic isnt possible!!!

What typ of men you are? A faggot?? So it seems! Your crap is only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re:Very Hot!

Tell me? Why are you married? Dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-very hot

Why did you marry your husband, if he's too small for you. Instead you become a whore for other men. Fuck off bitch. You deserve the worst luck in life. Hope it comes soon. Unless your hubby is one of those willing faggot cuckolds, he should kick your ass to the curb. Then you can get all the big cock you want. Cunts like you make me sick.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Excuse disappeared with the sexual revolution!

I think the most important effect of the sexual revolution is the most cheater wives lost their excuse. The most pairs have sex before marriage and size queen women SHOULD TELL TO THEIR SMALLER HUSBAND CANDIDATES "I WOULD NOT LIKE TO MARRY YOU, BECAUSE OUR MARRIAGE WILL BE CATASTROPHE FOR US AND FOR OUR FUTURE KIDS!"

It is true these women did not like their husbands from the beginning. They married these husbands for money, prestige or future life success and etc and not for love.

However sexual revolution gives excuse for enjoying BTB stories without any remorse and the most cheating wives lost any excuse...funny effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too short

God Lord people, it is just a story - and with decent spelling, no obvious grammatical errors, and a nice read for those who enjoy this fantasy. This is a woman's fantasy - and most of the commenters appear to be male. Not your fantasy? Then please don't read it and expression your own hatred of anything you don't like or understand.

The major problems with it is it is way way too short, and needs more character and plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

the problem with this is, it's pure garbage. Shouldn't it be in interracial where all the whores are listed by the number.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Not bad. But fout to two stars

For the threat at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racking

Stopped reading at "racking her brain". Figured if you were making mistakes that early, there was no point continuing on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rack vs wrack

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/rack-vs-wrack

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another well written rerun...

...this episode of 9021fuckmywife has been played too many times....no news here.

Unless you break with the tradition.....unless she becomes a raving nympho for black cock, runs of with Scotty and has several of his babies, before returning home to hubby to 'put his face in it', while he's left to care for her Scottiebabies...so she can find another black lover to bring home and push hubby into the guest room or even the basement.

Not really. There really is no extension of that scenario that attracts.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Her business

Was to become a whore. It was a successful trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4+ [****+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★+ (4+). Erotic & Realistic, 2 in 1. 👍. 💚.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LOVE it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyndi44@Cyndi44
72 Followers
I started writing risqúe stories to entertain my wife, Cindy. We have been married for twenty years. During that time, exactly twenty men have sampled her charms. I have enjoyed watching as well. However, she has not been shared in several years (her decision). I am now i...