Cindy's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy discovers the joys of public sex.
3.8k words
4.57
12k
9
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A SISTER'S LOVE

Cindy got accepted into college, at a place she desired. Sandy had given her Mindy's new contact info through Mandy, who was Mindy's cousin. It was hard for Mindy to leave, but she had to. There was nothing left for her in that small town but heartbreaking pain. Cindy moved eventually to her college also, on the East Coast.

Mindy got a scholarship in another state. She didn't want to leave Cindy, but it was best for her future. She went to college and they stayed in touch. Cindy tried to keep herself busy with her studies as time passed quickly. She had some flings with like-minded women in college, but nothing too serious developed for her.

Her Junior year, she met Dan, and everything changed. She loved Mindy, but also wanted to 'fit in'. There was a lot of peer pressure to do so where she was. And Dan was so nice to her, almost too nice. He was handsome, his family was rich. But he was a pushover, Cindy didn't respect him for that.

The sex was terrible too, he never lasted long. An aching guilt lingered inside her. She was so confused about her sexuality.

She missed Mindy so much, even though she didn't show it. She had not spoken to Mindy in almost six months ,then one day she called. Cindy was a bit hopeful as they talked. But then Mindy mentioned that she was going overseas to study, and she would be gone for almost a year..

Cindy just felt all that old pain returning to her. Mindy sounded so excited about her trip, then Cindy cut her off. "I don't want to talk to you, don't fucking call me!"

She threw her phone across the room, then she fell to her knees, with tears streaming down her face. Her phone rang a dozen more times, but she was numb inside. She felt abandoned, she didn't want to go get her phone. She didn't have the strength to do anything.

She cried and cried, she cried for hours. She clutched the necklace Mindy had given her. She wasn't sure what to do. She eventually climbed onto her couch and fell asleep. The next morning, a knock on the door woke her up. She went to the door and looked through the peephole, it was her friend Danielle.

She opened the door. "Danielle, what is it?"

"Cindy. You look terrible, are you okay?"

She really didn't feel like talking to anyone, so she lied. "Yeah, I am fine. I just didn't sleep well."

Although she felt pain deep in the pit of her stomach, that threatened to engulf her in misery.

"Okay, well I am sorry to have to tell you this. But you really need to know." Her face was sullen as she looked at her.

"What? What do you mean Danielle?"

Danielle unlocked her phone, and opened her pictures. " I saw your boyfriend last night at the College Club bar. Take a look."

Cindy felt like knives were going straight into her heart, She saw Dan making out with a redhead in the bar. He had his hands all over her shapely body.

She slowly closed her door "Cindy wait-" She ignored Danielle and locked the door. She walked to her bathroom, she stripped her clothes off and turned the shower on. She let her tears fall onto the tile floor while she tested the water.

She got in and let the hot water run down over her. She washed all her tears away, trying to feel like all her sadness could be washed off also. She grabbed a washcloth and lathered up with soap, she started scrubbing faster and faster. She became frantic as sadness suddenly overwhelmed her, her sobbing mixed with the sound of the water. She scrubbed all over before throwing the washcloth down in disgust and frustration. She slumped into the bathtub, and let her pain out with her wailing tears.

Eventually she got out, and dried off. She put on an old shirt and sweatpants. She gathered up everything Dan had ever given her, throwing it in a box. She gathered her phone and her keys, and walked into the hallway. She looked like shit, dressed in baggy sweats, eyes puffy from crying too much, her blonde hair all damp. Danielle was still there, she looked at Cindy with her brow wrinkled with worry.

"Cindy, please talk to me!"

Cindy just looked into her big brown eyes, she kissed her on the lips and caressed her cheek. "Danielle I have to go, I am sorry. You're a good friend. But I need to do this on my own."

"Cindy, please don't do anything reckless. I care about you, call me if you need anything at all."

Cindy just gave her a weak smile, and then she left the building. She put the box in her car and drove. She just found a road going out of town, she looked frantically for a remote spot. She drove for quite some time.

She found a side road lined with trees, which led to a forest preserve. She found a gravel parking lot that was empty. She parked and started sobbing again. She reached for a utility knife and some matches she had in her car. Eventually she got out and grabbed the box, she started walking down a trail. She came to a clearing and dumped the box out. She poured lighter fluid on it all. Everything would burn, even the expensive jewelry.

She watched it burn, then she pulled the knife from her jacket pocket. The razor blade clicked out, she just froze, the blade lingered over her wrists. She thought of Mindy, their laughter, their passion, their fun together. And her sister, all the times Sandy had protected her from their mother. All the kind gestures rushed into her mind. She tried calling Sandy about a week ago, but she didn't answer.

Am I just a burden? She thought. Would anyone miss me if I was gone? Everyone seems too fucking busy these days.

She remembered she was going to graduate soon, but she didn't care. But in that crucial moment, her phone beeped in her pocket. In her haste, she thought she'd forgotten it at home. She looked, it was Sandy. She dropped the knife, and she answered.

"Hi big sister... I'm surprised you called, bu- but I am glad you did."

"Sorry I didn't call you back. I have been so busy in the big city. But I have some good news!"

What's the good news? She wondered. Was Sandy gonna kill Dan for her?

"Ok, so what's the good news then?

"I am coming to your college graduation next week! Mom reminded me! I look forward to seeing you!"

"Ohh, that- that's good news." her voice trailed off, as she choked back tears.

"You don't sound very excited. What's wrong Cindy? Don't lie to me, I know you, something is wrong!"

She stood there looking at the fire, It was consuming all of her old life, that's what it meant to her. She kicked the knife into the flames, and her pain hit her like a punch in the gut. She fell to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Cindy! Honey, what's wrong, tell me!"

Cindy just let it all out, right then and there. She told Sandy everything. And she had not felt this close to her in a long time.

Sandy booked a flight right away. She was at Cindy's door the next day, Cindy let her in, Sandy immediately dropped her bags and held her close. "I got you honey, I got you, everything will be okay."

Cindy rested in her arms once again, Sandy cuddled her and kissed her gently on her cheeks. Sandy stayed next to her all night, holding her in her sleep.

Two days later, Sandy thought Cindy should get out and get some fresh air. "You know, we have the whole day ahead of us. I think we should get out of this apartment honey."

"Ummm, yeah. Maybe we should." Cindy sat at the table, eating the eggs Sandy had made her.. "It...could be fun."

"Cindy why do you seem so hesitant? Tell me what's on your mind."

"I-I heard you talking to Mandy last night when you were sitting on the couch."

"Yes, I was wondering when you were gonna bring that up. Look, Cindy I didn't plan it this way. Mandy and I kept in touch over the years, it kind of just happened. We have great chemistry together."

"I am fine with you seeing Mindy's cousin, as long as you're happy. I still think about Mindy though."

Sandy put her arms around her shoulders in a warm embrace. "Thank you baby, and maybe we could go out tonight and find you someone. Just for fun."

"I have been lonely, and I could use a night out." She caressed Sandy's hands, squeezing them tight. "And, we should make love before you go too."

"Yes, we will." Sandy ran her hands over her breasts, and kissed her on the lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, I missed you so much." Cindy sighed deeply and stretched. "So, where do you wanna go?"

"It's up to you, wherever you want babe."

"I could go for a cappuccino, I know a place I like."

"Okay." Sandy walked towards her luggage. "I'm going to find some clothes, let's get ready."

They got out of the cab, they walked into the coffee shop and ordered their coffee. A few minutes later, they found a table and sat down. Cindy was looking around for her favorite barista, a lovely young lady she had a crush on.

"Well Cindy, kinda slim pickings in here." Sandy was discreetly scanning the cafe. "It is slow right now though."

"Yeah, but it's early in the day." Cindy smiled at her and looked out the window. She slipped off her sandals and ran her foot along Sandy's leg. "You dear sister, you are some eye candy though."

Sandy giggled. "Cindy, you're so naughty. That tickles! You really need to get some-"

Cindy saw her sudden shift in attention. Sandy's eyes were focused on the front counter. "What, what is it Sandy?"

"Cindy, who is THAT? She has a great body!"

Cindy turns and looks, gasping as she turns back to Sandy.

"Ohh my god, that is Roxy. I guess she is working today! I always look forward to seeing her. She is so hot, I love her body too."

"I love those younger babes, like her and you." Sandy gave her a sweet smile, Cindy blew her a kiss.

"Well, you may not see her after graduation. So go for it."

Well,. I Uhhh. Yeah...maybe."

"Awww, is my sister shy? I can go talk to her if you want?"

"Well, if you really want to!"

"Wait, never mind , she's walking over here! Don't worry, I'll reel her in."

Cindy smiled happily and blushed a little.

"Cindy! I thought that was you. It's so good to see you!" Roxy gave her a big hug. "I miss your smile, I haven't seen you in at least a week."

Cindy felt herself blushing, Sandy looked Roxy over. She could pass for Jennifer Garner's younger sister. She had lovely brown eyes and flowing brunette hair. Her body was sublime. Her big, round ass was enticing and her tight shirt showed off her firm little tits.

"She was just talking about you Roxy." Sandy extended her hand. "I am Sandy, nice to meet you."

"Oh wow, I see beauty runs in your family! You two look so much alike, such good-looking sisters."

Roxy shook her hand, and looked sandy over.

"Aww, you're a sweetheart. Thank you. And may I say, you're easy on the eyes also." Sandy winked at her with bedroom eyes, Roxy giggled. "So Roxy, we were just wondering, would you like to hang out with us. Maybe have some fun together."

Roxy bit her lip, and gazed at Cindy with longing. "Yes, I have always liked Cindy. When?"

"How about tonight babe?"

"Well, I have plans tonight. But I'll be at the Crucible bar at ten tonight. Meet me there?"

"Yes, what do you say Cindy?"

Cindy was trying to hide her excitement at the thought of making out with Roxy. "Yes, absolutely! I look forward to it." She gave Roxy a gleeful smile.

"Great, sounds like a plan!" She leaned in, and planted a wet kiss on Cindy's cheek. She whispered in a husky voice. "I will see you later baby."

Cindy suddenly turned and grabbed her, planting a wet kiss on her lips Roxy squealed with delight and offered her tongue to Cindy's hungry mouth. Eventually they came up for air, Roxy was breathlessly staring into Cindy's eyes. "You don't know how long I've waited for that kiss Cindy."

"Me too baby, me too." Cindy caressed her hip and Roxy tingled all over.

"I'd uhhhh..I'd better get back to work. So nice to meet you Sandy." She turned and walked away.

"Nice meeting you too honey." Sandy watched her ass in her tight pants. "That ass is a fine piece of grade-A meat. It looks like it's about to burst out of her pants! MMMMM!"

"Yes, you got that right Sandy. Thanks for arranging this, I really want her. There's a lot of pretty girls around here. But there's something so charming about her."

"And you, look at you!" Sandy's eyes lit-up as she grinned at her. "Finally coming out of your shell!"

"Yes, but you have encouraged me when times were tough. Thank you again Sandy. So much!"

"First of all, you're welcome. I am happy to help, you deserve to have a sexy fling. But second, we need to go." Sandy stood up, and she grabbed her coffee.

"Why? Where are we going now?'

"To the salon, so you can look your best tonight. It'll be my treat. But maybe we should find you a new dress first.'

They went to a nearby women's clothing store and Cindy found some revealing clothes to try-on. She had a hard time deciding, but she really liked a red dress she had found. Sandy carried some more clothes to her dressing room. Cindy's room was at the end of the row of dressing rooms, which gave Sandy an idea as she knocked.

Cindy opened the door, she was stripped down to just her thong. She didn't seem to notice how Sandy was looking at her.

"Here's another sexy number I found." Sandy handed her a dress.

"Thank you."

Sandy looked around to see if she was being watched. No one was nearby.

"Let me in for a minute. I'll help you put the dress on."

"Oh OK, sure why not?" Cindy opened the door farther to let her in.

Cindy walked to the hanging clothes to show her a dress she liked. She didn't see the animal hunger in her sister's eyes. Sandy's pussy throbbed upon seeing her mostly naked body.

"I think that I like this one better than-"

She felt Sandy's weight suddenly press against her. She was pinned facing the wall.

"Sandy! What the hell?"

Sandy swiftly attacked her. She fondled her body, sliding her hands up and down her curves. One hand groped her pussy and then slid up across her breasts to caress her cheek. Sandy licked and kissed her neck, which elicited surprised groans of pleasure from her.

"Just let it happen baby sister. Your body is driving me fucking crazy. I keep thinking about you fucking that slut from the cafe. But I can't wait any longer to fuck you. I want you now and I'll have you."

"What if someone hears us though?" Cindy asked even as her resistance was melting. Her heart pounded and her adrenaline rushed through her system.

"Don't worry, I'll make you cum fast." Sandy slid her hand down her front and felt her wetness. "Besides, you can't deny how wet you already are."

Cindy quivered as she felt Sandy's fingers sliding over her slick pussy. She even surprised herself with how fast her cunt was dripping. Sandy's breathy, seductive whispers gave her chills all over.

She whimpered in excited anticipation as Sandy yanked her thong down.

She rubbed her hands over her cunt, caressing the pink folds of her lips. Cindy was so wet for her. Thick juices oozed down from inside her and ran over her hands.

She looked down to see her sister's juices glistening on her probing hand. The wet, filthy sounds filled her ears and made her wild with desire. She slowly pushed deeper relishing how Cindy's cunt was now flowing for her, she listened to all the sloppy, gurgling sounds. Her white grool was now mixing with her clear juices on Sandy's hand. Her slow, grinding pumps seemed to drive Cindy's breath out in slutty, quiet gasps of air. Then Sandy slowed down even more and she barely moved her hand for a moment.

She grabbed her hair and pulled, causing Cindy to sharply moan in surprise as her head was jerked back. Cindy was trembling on her probing hand like a wet, groaning whore. She desperately started thrusting her hips back to fuck her hand. Sandy's teasing was driving her crazy, she wanted to scream with horny frustration. But they both knew that she couldn't, Sandy made her feel like she owned her, and that make her even more aroused

"Just fuck me already you god damn tease!" Cindy forcefully whispered. "Stop teasing my cunt!"

"But I like watching you beg. " Sandy laughed. "Are you my slutty little sister?"

"Yes baby! I'm your little slut! Now please fuck me! Give it to me now!"

The begging aroused Sandy's forbidden passion for her. Sandy's lust went into sudden overdrive and she started hammering her cunt. She roughly shoved her finger's in and started fucking her, feeling her pussy gripping her tight. Cindy bucked her hips and pushed her cunt against the aggressive pumping hand. Sandy's free hand smeared her cum on her face, that sent a pulsing sensation down through Cindy's pussy that ended In her feet.

"Lick my dirty fingers off slut!"

"Yes..yes. yes. Yesss!" Cindy lost all fear of being caught and she started babbling in a desperate whisper. She messily licked away with spit running down her chin. "Please.. please.. please fuck me harder! Fuck me!"

"Brace yourself, and try not to scream honey."

She forcefully jammed her fingers deep inside her with a violent thrust, Her ass and thighs started bouncing in sync with the fucking she was receiving.

Sandy fucked her so hard that it rattled her entire body. Cindy moaned as she bit into her forearm to avoid screaming like a maniac. She quivered from the hard, wet, brutal fisting.

"Ah-ah-uhhh..fuck..fuck..fuck. Ah-ah-ah. That feels soooo good."

Sandy then changed the angle of her arm and stuffed her whole hand up her cunt, with messy sucking noises she pumped her in rapid, short strokes. Cindy's body jolted with an overpowering response, she gasped desperately and felt light headed. She spit out her breath rapidly between clenching teeth. Sandy's plunging fingers moved fast, they were totally coated in cum, Cindy's thighs were getting slick and sticky. Her g-spot was being stroked so hard as she stroked her clit also.

"Ohhh my god.. ah-ah-ah. Fuuuck. I-I-I... I'm so- so close. Please, please don't stop!"

"Cum on my hand! Yes baby, good little slut! I can feel it coming! Yesss!"

Cindy nearly collapsed from her orgasm that shook her entire body, she braced against the wall and screamed into Sandy's hand. Her pussy juices running over her other hand and all down her thighs. She felt it trickling over her calves until it reached her feet. Another thrust and she dripped on the carpet like a leaky faucet.

Cindy just shivered in Sandy's warm embrace, her whole body tingled with delicious pleasure. She breathed deeply and sighed with pure bliss. Sandy held her close and kissed her cheek while she caressed her body.

"Well, that was absolutely amazing baby, thank you Sandy."

"Mmmm, you're so welcome babe. I love you."

"I love you too. Now it's your-"

A sudden knock on the door interrupted them.

"Oh shit!" Cindy's eyes went wide with fear. She pulled her thong back up. "Who is that?"

"Is everything OK in there?" A woman's voice came from outside the room.

"OK, get cleaned up." Sandy handed her a shirt. "Sorry, you'll have to use that."

"OK, I guess. " She pulled the shirt off the hanger and started wiping herself off.

"Just a minute!" Sandy yelled.

Cindy cleaned up fast and found her clothes, she pulled her shorts and yanked her shirt on. She tossed the wet shirt under the dressing rooms bench. Then another knock came.

"I'll do the talking, don't worry." Sandy whispered at her. "Are you good?"

"Yeah, I guess." Cindy adjusted her clothes and slipped her sandals on. Sandy opened the door to a middle-aged woman looking at her with a mix of concern and sternness.

"What is going on in there?"

"Hello there." Sandy gave her a charming smile and looked at her name tag.

"Melissa, how are you today?"

The brunette looked her over and scowled at her. "Do you mind telling me what you two are doing in there? Another customer said she heard groaning coming from this room."

12