Cindy's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't see Cindy covering her blushing face while stifling her laughter, she hid behind Sandy for a moment. Sandy kept a straight face and gave her a confused look.

"Groaning? Groaning? Ohh, I see!" Sandy let out a fake, nervous laugh. "My sister hurt her back yesterday, she needed help getting into a dress. She was groaning in pain, I'm sure we've all experienced that!"

"Umm sure. OK" Melissa glared at Cindy who was now looking back at her. "Well, I had the impression that it wasn't groaning from pain."

"And what are you trying to imply ma'am? What exactly are you trying to say?" Sandy frowned at her. " Where is your witness to these noises that you allege?"

"Umm, she left the store already I believe."

"Well, we are ready to check out. Right, little sister?"

"Yes, I believe we are. I want the red dress." Cindy was smiling with mischief and amusement.

"But wait hold on a-"

"I think we're done here Melissa. Have a good day, toodles sweetheart!"

Sandy blew a kiss to the attractive MILF as they walked away, leaving her very confused and frustrated.

They walked very fast to the register, and Cindy finally burst out in goofy laughter. Everyone was staring at them as they giggled like school girls.

"Oh my god, that was hilarious!" Cindy tried to catch her breath with tears flowing from laughing so hard. "Did you see the look on her face?"

"Holy shit, that was too funny babe!" Sandy laughed and gave her a shit eating grin.

12