Cindy's Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Cindy pushes her sexual boundaries, with a little help.
5.2k words
4.57
7.3k
6
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RUSSIAN SEDUCTION

A few days later Sandy was staring out the large windows from the penthouse, she always enjoyed looking out over the city in the evening. Shanda was seated nearby holding a glass of Chardonnay.

"Why don't you just tell her Sandy? I mean, she already asked where you go at night."

"Because, I'm not sure Cindy is ready for my new lifestyle."

"Well, she's a smart girl. I'm sure she suspects something."

"Yes, I think you're right about that."

Sandy appeared lost in thought, she walked back to her glass. Sandy poured herself some more wine and she started sipping.

"I've seen how Cindy looks at you. It reminds me of how Mandy eyes you sometimes."

Sandy gave Shanda a sideways glance. She said nothing and then stared down into her glass like she was lost in her thoughts.

"You are quiet all of a sudden." Shanda leaned forward and rested her chin on her hand. " What aren't you telling me Sandy?"

Sandy let out a big sigh. "Jesus, you are nosey. But there's no fooling you, you always could read me like an open book."

"You got that right babe. So come on, out with it "

Sandy set her glass down on the table and sat down by her.

"I -I umm..have had sex with my sister. Years ago, when she was devastated by her break up with Mindy. She-she asked me to make love to her. So I did."

Shanda was not surprised by what she said, but she decided to keep that to herself.

"I'm sure you wanted to just comfort her."

Sandy just looked down at the floor. Shanda took her hand and held it tenderly, then she caressed Sandy's cheek.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

Sandy sighed again. A few tears fell down her cheeks, and her voice started to crack. "Nothing, I actually have very strong feelings for Cindy. We've had sex a few different times. She's my sister, it just feels right in a way."

"I must say: I've never seen you this vulnerable. You really love her a lot, don't you?"

"Yes. Absolutely. And I need to watch out for her too. That's why I'm not sure about telling her. She asked me about the club, but I quickly changed the subject."

"Okay, I understand. But she's also an adult. And obviously she has a sexual appetite. She needs to make up her own mind."

"Yes, I suppose you're right." She smiled faintly and looked at Shanda. " And you are a good friend."

"Awww, so are you honey." Shanda reached over and embraced Sandy.

The next day, Cindy awoke in the late morning. She walked out of her room in a white tank top and her red thong. Shanda and Sandy were sitting in the living room talking and laughing when she walked in.

"Good morning Miss sleepy head" Sandy said with a delicate wave.

"Hi Sandy, is there any coffee?"

"Yes, sweetie." Shanda answered. "Help yourself."

"Thanks." She said with a weak smile.

She was sitting at the kitchen counter for a few minutes with her coffee. Then Shanda walked in, wearing nothing but her robe. Cindy watched her sizable breasts pressing against the thin material from the corner of her eye. Shanda turned from the fridge and looked at her for a few moments. Cindy took a sip from her mug and made eye contact.

"Cindy, do you like to work out?"

"Yes, I like to run and lift weights a little. Why do you ask?"

"I just can't help but notice what a beautiful young woman you've turned into. Do you get hit on a lot?"

"Ummm, no not really" She looked down at her mug, frowning.

Shanda walked around the counter. And stood to one side of Cindy, she put her arm around her shoulder.

"Oh don't you worry though my dear, any young woman would be lucky to have you." Shanda kissed her on the forehead. "Of course that includes your sexy body too."

Cindy caught a glimpse of the tan lines on her ample breasts where her robe parted. She nervously looked up at her. Shanda smiled and winked at her. But just then her phone vibrated near its place by the toaster.

"I'd better get that honey." She grabbed her phone and left the kitchen.

Cindy sat there feeling like there was sexual tension between them. She felt a bit confused, she was her cousin after all. But she was aware of her desire to fuck her too. First the maid and now Shanda is flirting with me. It's definitely an ego boost, she thought.

She found a muffin to eat after her coffee. Then Shanda was talking to Sandy again. Cindy's ears perked up when Sandy mentioned going out that evening. She said she was leaving at 11 that night. Cindy started to devise a plan. She had plenty of time to think about it, she was done with feeling left in the dark.

At 8pm that night, she took another shower. She was glad she had kept her sexy, low cut dress. It was cobalt blue and hugged her curves. She packed her heels in a bag. She needed her running shoes so she could move faster.

She checked out the penthouse at 10:45pm. Shanda was gone for once at night. Sandy was in her room getting ready. She waited in her room for the other door to close. Sandy left her room and she followed her carefully. Peeking out the door to the hallway, she saw Sandy with her back to her. She awaited the elevator.

Cindy quietly closed the door behind her, as Sandy stepped into the elevator the other one arrived. It was empty when she stepped into it. At the ground floor, she peeked her head out. Sandy was already at the lobby's front door. Her shoes allowed her to catch up without tripping. She felt the warm summer air as she exited and hailed a cab. She quickly got into it.

"Follow that cab!" She told the driver.

After about thirty minutes Sandy's cab stopped. She told her driver to stop a hundred feet back. She paid him as she watched Sandy get out. She walked into a large, two story building.

Cindy walked up to it, jittery but excited. Hoping Sandy wouldn't be too mad. She looked up at the sign that said "THE NIGHTINGALE CLUB" in a cursive font on it. There was also a logo of a seductive looking woman on it. She was intrigued, but she remembered to change her shoes first. Then she walked up to the red front door, it was metal. She took a deep breath and knocked, a small window slid open. It was dimly lit, she could just make out a woman's face.

"What's the password?" The voice demanded.

"Umm hi there, my name is Cindy. Sandy, my sister is in there."

"Wrong password!"

The window slammed shut. She just stood there a moment, dumbfounded. She tried knocking again, and waiting. Nothing. She walked a short distance and looked around. There was a small bar on the corner across the street. She felt like a drink, so she walked over to it.

The place was quiet that night as she walked in. A couple of middle aged men sat at the counter sharing whiskey. An aging woman with a fake tan and a zebra striped dress stood near the bar. A black man stood there with her, he saw her and smiled at her. His gold teeth glinted at her in the yellow light. He looked like a pimp in his purple suit, and Cindy didn't want to find out. He gave her bad vibes.

So she walked to the other end of the bar as the men sitting there watched her and muttered while laughing. She got the bartender's attention and ordered a martini.

She found a table behind her and sat down, feeling defeated. Thinking maybe she'd have a few drinks and head back. After another drink though, her evening took an unexpected turn. This woman walked in the door, looking like a goddess out of an erotic dream. She wore white, thigh high stockings, with high red boots over her long legs. She wore a red dress with a plunging neckline, with a large back tattoo partially covered by her long purple hair. She looked like a high priced escort with her brown coach bag.

And soon another woman walked in and joined the first one. She was shorter and thin. She had her blonde and pink hair in pigtails, with a very skimpy pink dress that barely covered her ass. She reminded Cindy of a sexy anime character, and she moved with a sensual grace.

Cindy could hardly believe her eyes, as she watched them both order a drink. She was sipping her own, but was so distracted she almost spilled on her dress.

The beautiful stranger talked to the bartender for a bit, then she turned her head and saw Cindy. She carried her drink and walked towards her, with the blonde close behind her. Cindy's mouth was agape as they neared her, she was stunned by the turn of events.

"Excuse me, are these seats taken?" Her velvety voice purred with a Russian accent. Cindy just shook her head no. The cute, petite blonde smiled at her cheerfully.

Cindy's eyes were fixated on the taller one. Cindy noticed her lovely breasts bouncing as she sat down. She wore a choker on her neck, an ornate heart shape hung from it. She wore some very expensive rings on her left hand. She looked Cindy over good and smiled.

"I am Natalya, and who are You?"

"Hi, I'm Cindy. And who is this adorable girl with you?"

"Aww, thank you! You're very pretty too." The blonde replied in a high-pitched voice, with a hint of a Russian accent. "My name is Sasha, but you can call me Peaches."

"Nice to meet you." Natalya shook her hand. "What are you up to tonight?"

Cindy decided not to mention the club for now. "Not much, just wanted to check out the city. I just moved here recently."

"And why did you move here?"

"To get away from my college, all the people from my old life. How about you? Where are you from?"

" I am from Ukraine. My sisters and I grew up in foster home. Peaches' family has known my family from years ago. But my sister Natasha and I, we moved to the U.S. about ten years ago, she's the only family I really have. She looks out for me."

"Aww, that's good. Sounds a lot like my sister and I. She offered me a place to live. So here I am."

"Sounds like your sister is good person."

Natalya finished her drink and offered to buy Cindy a few. Cindy gladly accepted, and they sat there for a while. Laughing, talking and getting buzzed. Then Natalya asked her again about her being there.

"So, tell me why you are here by yourself. Did you have a date that, how do you say it? Stood you up?"

"No, it wasn't like that. Look, to be honest my sister is in that club across the street. I was hoping to get in, but no luck there." She slumped her head against her hand, sighing deeply.

"Wait a minute, It all makes sense now." Natalya's eyes went wide with surprise. "You, you're Sandy's sister. You look almost just like her. That's why you look familiar."

"Oh my goodness, I totally see that too!" Sasha chimed in. "So pretty, just like her."

"Hold on though. Wait a minute, can you get me in?" Cindy asked, grinning.

Natalya shifted in her chair, and moved it closer to Cindy's. Her demeanor changed a bit. She looked deep into her eyes, Cindy was drawn into hers. Her baby blues were like pools of enticing lust.

"Well maybe, I mean it's a very exclusive club."

"Oh I see, so what does that mean?"

"Tell me Cindy, do you like girl's?"

"Ye-yes. Yes I do to be honest." She blushed.

Natalya turned and whispered in Sasha's ear, who giggled and looked at Cindy with a sparkle in her eye. Sasha moved closer to her too, Cindy breathed in the sweet scent of her rose body spray.

Natalya grabbed a cherry from one of the glasses, She started to lick it with her hot pink lips. She rolled it around her long, pierced tongue. Sucking on it while staring at Cindy. Cindy felt herself get flush, as this exotic beauty next to her slid her hand across her knee. She started pushing her dress up slowly, and ran her long nails on her soft flesh. Sasha reached her delicate hand under the table and rubbed her other leg.

"I think we can maybe be friends yah?" Her velvety smooth voice now a low whisper. Her scent was so sweet, and made Cindy melt. She smelled like lavender and hot sex. She put her finger on her chin and caressed her, Cindy moved closer. She waited, listening to Cindy's breath quicken. She watched Cindy lick her lips with the tip of her tongue. She grazed her wet tongue along Cindy's teeth, and ran her hand closer to Cindy's crotch. Cindy felt her nipples start to harden as she softly moaned, they were aching to be touched.

She ran her tongue on her lips, Cindy's body softened as she surrendered. She felt like she was dreaming, under the spell of the two alluring women. Her tongue slid slowly over Cindy's wet tongue. She felt her wet panties with her soft hands. She pulled away just a bit as Cindy shivered under her spell, Cindy gasped with a hunger for more of her.

"I can try to get you in tonight. But you must do something for me."

"Ok...yes, I will. What-what do you want me to do?"

"You must be a good little bitch and take your clothes off." She rubbed her hand against the thin material of her crotch. "I want to see your sexy body Cindy"

Cindy paused, she was way too aroused to think straight. Another hot kiss as a finger caressed her labia under the table. Natalya withdrew her hand and licked Cindy's thick juice from her finger. Sasha then suddenly grabbed Cindy's face and locked lips with her. Cindy loved feeling her big, red soft lips on Sasha's sexy mouth.

"Ye-yes Natalya, ahh-whatever you want. Umm, where can we have privacy?"

Natalya smiled and stood up.

"I have a plan, follow me." She turned and walked across the room, Cindy followed her. She handed the bartender a wad of cash, and he handed her a key. She headed up the nearby stairs with Cindy close behind. They ascended the stairs into the old office, it was a bit dusty and had the odor of old leather and aged paper. Sasha locked the door behind them.

Natalya stood against the filing cabinets next to the old metal desk, she looked Cindy over again. "Take off clothes, I want to see your body."

She sounded a bit bossy, it gave Cindy a thrill to be spoken to like that. Sasha helped her take her dress off, she had only her black thong and her high-heels on.

"Turn around, I want to see it all." Cindy turned around. "Bend over, show me that sweet pussy."

Cindy leaned against the wall and stuck her pale bubble ass out.

"Ahhh yes." Natalya slapped her ass. "Very nice. Now sit down on couch." Cindy sat on the old leather couch.

"You wanted to see our bodies, you were staring yah?"

Cindy blushed again. "Yes I really do."

Natalya turned around and dropped her dress, revealing the large dragon tattoo that snaked down her back. Her pale ass and slender form exposed as she looked seductively at Cindy. Then she turned around and held her 34C breasts in her hands, groping them and groaning softly. But Cindy was caught totally off-guard by what she saw below her waist. A long flaccid cock hung below a patch of black pubic hair.

She was both a little scared and turned on at once. She didn't like cock, but this was different to her. This woman was so stunning and feminine to her, she liked what she saw. She realized that she was attracted to a woman's feminine nature, no matter what laid between her legs. It all made sense to her at that moment.

"Wow." Cindy said, staring. "It's so big."

"Yes, thank you. But I see you're unsure of what to do, I have seen that look before. Leave if you want to, but then no club for you."

Cindy thought it over for a few moments, then she realized her pussy was leaking out of her panties. She felt a wet spot getting bigger under her ass, it was spreading on the cushion.

"No, I will stay. I just don't have any experience with a real cock."

"You will get lots of practice then." Sasha was sitting beside her, she was only wearing a pink, lacy body stocking. Cindy was so focused on Natalya, she had barely noticed her stripping. She was holding her chubby 7" cock. Cindy's fear was quickly replaced with thoughts of what she could do with their cocks.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Sasha reached into her glossy black purse, she pulled out a little, blue plastic dispenser.

"Here, take one too, Cindy." She grabbed a strip from the dispenser and put it on her tongue.

"What is it?"

"Kaboom sex strips, they enter the bloodstream quickly. They make the genitals engorged. And make you cum more often,"

Cindy took one and put it in her mouth, it reminded her of a fresh breath strip. The mint flavored strip dissolved fast, she felt a warm rush in her body as it started working.

Natalya boots clicked on the hard floor as she walked closer, Cindy watched her cock sway with her steps. "Suck my cock bitch."

"It's OK Cindy, I will show you how to please her." Sasha grabbed her long cock and licked it, feeling it get hard. She swirled her tongue on the thick tip, provoking moans from Natalya. Sasha ran her mouth all over it, slurping and slobbering on it. She looked at Cindy as the cock made her cheek bulge. Cindy felt something tripped deep inside her as she watched, totally enthralled. The young blondes sucking, head-bobbing aggression on the fat, long cock made her completely aroused.

"Will Cindy be a good slut for us?" Natalya asked her.

"Yes, I think so." Cindy felt completely submissive in that moment. Natalya's words tripped a switch in her brain, she wanted to be their slut. Those words provoked her deepest desires, the very things she was ashamed of for so long.

"Does she want a big cock in her slut mouth?"

"Yes, I do want it in my mouth."

"Do you want some?" Sasha opened her mouth, cum covered her tongue as she held it there. Cindy grabbed her and tasted the fluid with her tongue. That sweet and salty taste was amazing to her, she wanted more from that moment on. She moaned and shared a sticky kiss with Sasha. She licked the smooth balls in her face, suckling on them. They both sucked, kissed, licked and worshipped the 9" cock together.

Her pussy was hotter than an oven by then, she found herself grabbing Sasha's cock with her free hand and started jerking her off. More cum leaked on her face as she squeezed and fondled Natalya, she opened wide and shoved her mouth over the cock. Natalya grabbed her hair and thrust, she squirmed and grunted. She tried to take it all, her eyes watered from the effort as she almost gagged.

She felt Natalya's sweat dripping on her, her beauty and her different tastes were something Cindy had never experienced before. Her heart pounded in her chest, her cunt throbbing and leaking non stop. The first 6 inches were in her mouth, she inhaled deeply and kept sucking away. All she could focus on was getting more cum, she was a trembling, wanton whore by then.

Natalya fucked her faster now, and Cindy's hand was a blur on Sasha's cock. With a final moan she pushed her cock all the way in and exploded. Cindy felt that warm rush in her mouth, she tried to swallow it all. Natalya kept cumming and it ran out Cindy's nose in a thick bubble. She let out a desperately wet, gagging moan. More cum hit her tits and ran down her front, her chin dripped with jizz and saliva.

"Ohhh yes Cindy, you suck cock good for your first time. Good bitch, you have sexy mouth." Natalya slapped her dripping cock on her face with a big smile. Cindy sucked her cock until she was hard again, she desperately wanted more cum.

Cindy was still stroking Sasha, she leaned over to suck her off next.

"Fuck my wet pussy Natalya!" She stuck her ass up and grabbed Sasha's dick. Natalya rubbed her cock on her dripping cunt, feeling it was hard again. She thrust into her, pulling her back by her hips.

Cindy moaned as she went deep inside, her pussy was deeper than some others. Sasha moaned and pushed her head down while thrusting her cock, Cindy's red lipstick was smeared all over it. "Do you like my girl cock baby?"

Cindy let out a wet breath, she looked at her with a sloppy smile. She felt like a slutty fanatic insane for shemale cock by that point.

"Yes, I love your sexy big cock. Now fuck my slut mouth!"

Sasha pushed hard and slammed her cock into her mouth, bouncing her ass on the couch as Cindy felt that dick humping her greedy mouth.

12