Cindy's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her hairless balls and squeezed while suctioning her shaft, she tasted more cum. Her mind was buzzing with newfound pleasures as she loved the savory taste of Sasha's cute dick. She felt herself squirting on the cock inside her, she let out a muffled cry and tugged Sasha like a fevered maniac. She slapped her cock against her tongue as she licked it hungrily.

"Uhh..mmmm..uhhh.Cindy..I am cumming! FUUUUCK!" She blasted her open mouth with spunk, Cindy felt it dripping down as more hit her protruding tongue, she sucked her shaft and licked off the cum. She wanted more, like it was the sweet nectar of the gods. She licked the cum and sweat from her smooth thighs, and cleaned her balls with sloppy sucking noises.

"I really want to fuck you too." Sasha looked down at her as Cindy fondled her super-sensitive cock that was still tingling. Natalya pulled out her slick cock, it was dripping with Cindy's love juices. She sat down and rubbed her back. "Get on Sasha's cock baby."

"I want your ass Cindy, I am still hard. I got more for you, you sexy whore." Sasha held her cock up, Cindy stood up and pushed her asshole down on her glans. Sasha slid her cock in as Natalya grabbed her thighs, she kissed Cindy and caressed her wet pussy with her cock.

"Fuck me baby! Give it to meee!"

Natalya angled her hips so she could go in deeper on top of her. Cindy sucked her tongue, feeling so stuffed by both cocks inside her hot, sweaty body. They both started fucking her hard and fast in white hot lust. Her tight, fleshy ring gripped Sasha's cock as her cunt leaked around Natalya's swollen shaft.

Cindy was feeling an itching hunger deep inside her, she had never felt so aroused quite like this before.

"Fuck me pleeease! I've been a naughty girl! Fuck your filthy tramp! Fuck that ass bitch!" She just blurted out dirty talk she remembered from pornos. She felt totally incoherent by that point, she was lost in ecstasy.

She lost sense of time as they had their way with her, they fucked her for a while. Until she had a sudden urge to gush, the pounding cocks made her squirt like a fountain. Her pussy was swollen and extremely aroused with white hot wetness.

Her ass and thighs were jiggling with every hard thrust, she bounced against their bodies. She groaned, feeling the haze of a lusty fever as they violated her. Her nipples were leaking milk, she was trembling with passionate fire. Her ass was clenching that cock as Sasha was getting close, her sugar walls were sopping wet as Natalya used her.

Then she felt that hot load flooding her ass as Sasha gripped her thighs and had a shaking orgasm. Her cum ran out of Cindy to mix with her pussy juice. Natalya couldn't hold back and shot her hot load inside her, before pulling out to finish on her.

"I want your cum! Cum on me! YESSSS!" Cindy begged for more jizz as she spanked her cunt, splashing Natalya with it. The jizz hit her tits and splashed over her face too, more and more landed on her belly.

Cindy rubbed her hands in it and licked her fingers off like a thirsty whore. Natalya offered her dripping hand and she sucked her fingers with a long, desperately horny moan.

"Mmm, I love it." Cindy sucked it all down. "Mmm, mmm..mm. I need more."

"Turn around bitch show me your ass."

Cindy got up and turned around. Natalya spread her ass cheeks and fingered her puckered hole, she licked the cum off her fingers.

"Squeeze the cum out." She let Cindy taste the jizz from her hand also.

Cindy squeezed with her flexing asshole and her cunt, pushing the generous amount of cum out. Natalya let the jizz fill her mouth.

"Turn around sweetie." Sasha said. "And open that sexy mouth."

Sasha wanted her own cum too, she shared a kiss with Natalya. They both stood over Cindy and let the thick spunk run from their mouths. Cindy felt chills down her spine as she watched the cum run down and flow into her mouth. She made sure they were done, then she swished it all around her mouth before gulping it down. She moaned quietly as she indulged in the filthy act.

They both kissed Cindy some more, reveling in their sexy moment together. Soon Natalya went over to a shelf and grabbed two towels.

"You are one messy girl Cindy." She grinned and handed her a towel. Cindy wiped the sticky mess off of her body..

"Yeah I am, is there a bathroom up here?"

"In the corner." Natalya pointed at the bathroom. "Get cleaned up, we go to the club soon."

Cindy closed the bathroom and set her bag down. She looked in the mirror, her make up was a mess. She was grateful to find some wet-wipes and she cleaned herself off.

She looked closely at herself in the mirror, she saw a change in her eyes. She knew that something had changed deep inside her, she was shedding her years of shame and sexual frustrations. She felt oddly at peace with it, it felt all new to her. Her sexual identity was awakening as she felt it shifting, and she was determined to explore it fully.

She found it odd, somehow she felt more peace as she moved closer to becoming a total slut. She just stood there for a moment, feeling very aware of her own self-reflection. She wondered what the future would hold for her.

She touched up her face and got dressed, the other two were waiting for her patiently.

They left the bar and walked across the street. Natalya knocked on the door, the small window opened again. "What's the password?"

"Fidelio"

The window slammed shut again and the door opened. Natalya led the way into the entryway. Cindy saw a dividing wall with a small podium in front of it. Two lovely young women stood there, one was a brunette, the other a redhead. They both wore matching black skirts with blazers.

"Natalya, always good to see you. And Sasha too. "The redhead looked them over, then she spotted Cindy behind the other two, "And who is this young lady?"

"Natalie, this is Cindy. She is with me, she is special guest."

"I don't see her name here." Natalie was looking down at her list. "And tonight is not a guest night at our club."

"Yes I know, but make exception please." She discreetly passed something to Natalie, then she slipped it in her pocket.

"Well, I suppose I could do that." Natalie winked at her. "You're lucky you're so charming."

Natalie waved them through, Cindy smiled at her as she walked by.

"What did you hand her?" Cindy asked Natalya.

"Cash of course my dear." She rolled her eyes at her. "Money is many people's weakness."

Cindy stopped and took the place in. There was a spacious dance floor in front of her, there were groups of women standing around. Cindy noticed how attractive they all were. There was a long bar along the wall opposite from her, and a smaller one to her right. She followed Natalya and Sasha over there, trying to take in everything.

Cindy leaned up against the bar and was looking around, wondering where her sister was. Natalya got her attention.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Yes, a strawberry daiquiri. Thank you." She turned and spotted the gorgeous bartender looking at her. She was a tall, twenty-something black woman.

"Hi, you must be new here."

"Yes, my name is Cindy. What's your-"

"Cindy!" Sandy yelled from behind her. Cindy turned and saw her glaring at her. Sandy was wearing nothing but high-heels with red lingerie.

"Hi Sandy."

"What are you doing here? How the hell did you find me?"

"I-uhh-I followed you. I hope you don't mind, I was just curious where you go at night. Natalya got me in."

"This is sooo not cool!" Sandy moved closer to her and grabbed her arm. She pulled her to the corner of the bar. "You should not be here, you may not be ready for this."

"Why? What do you mean by that?"

"Cindy, I really don't have time to explain all this right now." Her expression softened as she looked deep into Cindy's eyes. "You just have to trust me on this, just go home and we'll talk tomorrow."

"But I wanna stay with you, I just got here. Please just-"

"Now Cindy, just go home!"

Cindy looked like she had been slapped in the face. Feeling sad and frustrated, she turned and headed straight for the door. She was very confused and disappointed. She felt rejected by her sister, and that made her sad. Sandy watched her leave, then she turned to Natalya.

"So, why did you agree to help my sister?"

"Cindy was a lot of fun. I met her at bar nearby, she was a good fuck."

"Oh Jesus, you fucking Russian sluts. How many women have you fucked in that dirty old bar anyway?"

"I have lost count, but they all enjoyed it. So did your sister, she is a slut like you." Natalya smiled at her wickedly and giggled to herself.

Sandy just shook her head at her. Sandy was upset, but Natalya was right about her. Her focus drifted back to her sister, wondering if she could handle a lifestyle like hers.

"You're getting older, little sister." She said quietly as she had a sinking feeling.

12