Cindy's Journey Ch. 10

Story Info
Cindy's first night of real debauchery starts.
5k words
4.65
5.9k
7
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GOING TO THE CLUB

The next day, Cindy and Monique were enjoying each other's company while shopping. Cindy was taking in the atmosphere of Bloomingdale's and she loved it, she had never been to an upscale store before.

The rich colors and the glamorous surroundings left her awe-struck. They were looking at clothes and lingerie for hours. Cindy wanted some new, sexy clothes for the club. She discovered that Monique had quite the eye for fashion as she brought her dresses to try on. Cindy finally settled on a low-cut red one, and a few mini-skirts also. She bought silk stockings and some lacy thongs.

They left the register with their bags, flirting and giggling together like school girls. They reached the top of a wide stairwell, then Cindy was shocked by the voice she heard from behind her, Monique was surprised when she abruptly stopped in her tracks.

"Cindy? Cindy, is that you?"

Cindy trembled and felt her breath catch in her throat, she was in utter disbelief and didn't know how to react. She felt weak and her heart started to pound in her chest. She knew that voice from her past, there was no mistaking it.

She slowly turned until she saw her standing there, it really was her. It was Mindy, and Mindy looked absolutely elegant and beautiful in her pricey clothes. She just gazed at her with a stunned look on her face, unsure of what to do.

"Oh my god, it is you!"

"Umm, hel-hello Mindy. I-I didn't know you were living in New York."

"I didn't know you were here either." Mindy looked her over like she still desired her, it made Cindy uncomfortable. "How long have you been here?"

"Umm, on-only about a month or so."

"Oh, I see." Mindy said quietly. But her eyes were saying everything in that moment.

Mindy still had that flame in her eyes, it burned only for Cindy. Cindy could see it, and she was scared shitless. Cindy felt totally conflicted at that moment, she wanted to grab Mindy and never let her go. But she was also so mad at her for leaving her behind when they were younger, she wanted to say so many things to her. Cindy could feel the tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

Then a woman in blue jeans and a brown leather jacket walked up from behind Mindy and stood next to her. She had green hair and a pierced lip, she looked like a punk rocker babe.

"Excuse me, who is this Mindy?" The woman next to Mindy interrupted them, she glared at Cindy.

"Valerie, sweetie, this is Cindy. She's an old umm, friend of mine."

"Oh really? Well she is very pretty, wouldn't you say?" Valerie was looking from Cindy back to Mindy. Cindy could feel tension between them, she didn't know what to say in that moment. She was quickly becoming quite uncomfortable.

"Yes she is." Mindy's response was sincere, she was looking into Cindy's eyes. It was like Valerie wasn't even there, and Monique just watched the three of them. She felt rather confused.

"I-I-I am sorry. I have to go." Cindy turned and quickly headed down the stairs with Monique following her. She wanted to outrun her sadness all over again, just like when she was 18.

"Cindy! Please wait!" Mindy felt her heart sink again as she faded into the crowd.

She wanted to cry, but she felt Valerie's eyes upon her.

"What the fuck was that about?" Valerie demanded.

"I-I don't know what to tell you Val." Mindy avoided her glare as she turned and walked the other way. A tear flowed down her face as she stifled her heart ache, she headed quickly to the bathroom to gain a few moments of respite and privacy.

Cindy was in a fast walk, she was dazed and upset by what had just occurred. She was rushing to the front doors.

"Cindy, what is wrong?" Monique was trying to keep pace with her, she gently tugged on her arm. "Talk to me!"

Cindy stopped and then pulled her over by the front windows out of the way.

She looked at Monique with pain and confusion on her lovely face. She decided just to be honest with her, it wasn't fair to deceive her.

"That-she uhhh was my first love Monique. She broke my heart years ago, our love was a secret okay? I haven't seen her in five years, I just didn't know what to do just now..." Her voice faded away as she held back her tears of heartache.

"I am so sorry Cindy." Monique dropped her bags, she gave her a big hug and warmly kissed her cheek. "I can see how upset you are. Is there anything I can do?"

Cindy just held her in silence for a bit, she cried quietly. Monique gently rocked her and tried to help her relax.

"Just hold me right now." Cindy felt her inner peace slowly returning to her as she breathed in Monique's sweet scent. Monique gently held her head against her cheek and kissed her softly.

Cindy pulled back to look at Monique. "I just want to focus on the present, I want to get ready for tonight."

"OK, can we go now?" Monique asked her with acute concern in her blue eyes.

"Yes, we should go." She smiled at her friend and picked up her bags to head outside. "Let's find a place to eat, I am hungry for lunch."

Later that day, they were back at the penthouse with Sandy and Shanda. They were in Sandy's room. Cindy sat in a plush chair with Sandy styling her hair, Monique was painting her nails a deep red. She was naked except for a pink bra and thong.

"Tonight Cindy, is a very special night. Your first night at the club, are you nervous?" Sandy asked her.

"Maybe a little, but this feels right for me. I want to experience it all, I look forward to it."

"So you're going to fuck a lot. I get it." Sandy winked at her and giggled. That elicited blushing from Cindy as she chuckled.

"Yes, I suppose I am. I am gonna slut it up."

"That sounds like fun to me." Shanda walked into the room with a grin. "I think Cindy is eager to prove herself. On that note, I have something for her."

"What's that Shanda?" Cindy asked.

"Kim said that you should wear this." She held up a red leather collar, it read: SLUT IN TRAINING. "What do you think?"

"I think I want to wear it! Thank you Shanda."

"You are welcome honey." She bent down and gave Cindy a big kiss.

"Who is Kim though?"

"She's the manager at the club, you will meet her tonight. I think you'll like her."

Shanda looked over at Monique "So Monique, do you like Cindy? I mean, considering you spent all day with her."

"Yes I do Mademoiselle, she is very cute and sweet. Can I go with her tonight?"

"Yes, I don't need you tonight. You may go, you have been a good slut recently."

"Thank you Mademoiselle. I will show Cindy a good time."

"I bet you will, you naughty little nympho." Sandy grinned at her with a flirtatious sparkle in her eyes.

"What time are we leaving Sandy?" Cindy asked.

"I still need to get ready, so in a few hours. You two can eat before we go if you want. So I am thinking we should be there at ten tonight."

Later that evening, Sandy walked out looking quite hot. She was wearing knee-high black boots over red stockings, her black mini-skirt hugged her curvy ass. She wore a red tank top that accentuated her ample cleavage spilling out from her push-up bra.

Cindy selected her new, red dress that showed off her toned legs and her breasts. She wore her black stockings with her black 4" pumps. She wore a red bracelet to match her new collar.

Monique wore a shiny, blue corset with a long skirt that exposed her creamy thighs through the slits on the sides. She wore long, black latex gloves and boots with a padlock choker.

"Shit, I almost forgot Cindy." Said Sandy. "Kim wants you to wear this too."

Sandy reached into a canvas bag and retrieved a black case and anal lube. She opened the black plastic case and pulled out a large, long butt plug.

"I need to wear that? For how long?"

"Well, I'd say it's time to put it in now."

"It's fucking big!"

"I know, but once you get used to it, it feels really good. It will wiggle when you walk."

Cindy pulled up her dress and bent forward over the couch. "Well, this could be fun." She giggled. "I hope you're planning on using lube though."

"Of course I am." She opened the jar of thick, gooey white lube and smeared it all over her asshole. Cindy squirmed as her body tingled in anticipation.

Sandy placed the toy against her tight hole and pushed with a twisting motion. She slid it slowly up her ass as her puckered hole relaxed. Her pink ring stretched to make room for the thick toy.

"Ohh fuck, that actually does feel really good." She breathed with a sharp little gasp and her pussy started throbbing. "How big is this thing anyway?"

"Three inches at the base. You should be nice and loose for later. And it vibrates with the remote, but I don't have that."

"Huh?" Cindy gave her a surprised and mystified look. "If you don't have it, who does?"

"You will just have to find out at the club." Sandy smiled at her and caressed her chin. "It's about time to go ladies."

Soon Shanda said good-bye to them with kisses.

"Well, I will enjoy schmoozing at my dinner party tonight. And you three gorgeous ladies enjoy your horny adventure together."

Cindy laughed. "Thank you, I think we will."

They arrived at the club 30 minutes later. When Cindy stepped out of the cab, she felt energized and excited. Sandy opened a small plastic case and handed them kaboom action strips.

"I like these things." Said Cindy. "They work really good."

"Yes they do." Sandy held her hand tight. "Time for some fun ladies."

Sandy knocked on the metal door and they were let right in.

"Good evening Natalie." Sandy greeted the lovely redhead with a big smile.

Natalie greeted them at the front desk, she was much friendlier to Cindy this time.

"Well hello Sandy! You look gorgeous as always, and Monique of course, you look very hot tonight. And you must be Cindy right?"

"Yes, I Am! It's nice to meet you."

"Welcome to the club, beautiful." Natalie gave her a peck on the cheek. "I will inform Kim that you have arrived. In the meantime, may I suggest a trip to the bar?"

"Are you ready?" Sandy asked her with a big grin.

"Yes, I am. Let's get a drink babe." Cindy grabbed Monique's hand and they walked into the club together.

Cindy was in awe of how many women were in there, there were dozens of beautiful women congregating in small groups all across the spacious main floor. For the first time she noticed the big stage at the other end across from her, two dancers were twirling around the poles to a lot of wild cheering.

Sandy found them a place at the bar and the bartender spotted them. She walked over to them and kissed Sandy hard on the lips. Cindy felt a little jealous because the bartender was lovely.

"You two gonna make out or are you going to introduce me?"

"You're such a smart-ass Cindy. Dolly, this is my sister, Cindy."

"Hi there! It's so great to finally meet you!" Dolly stretched across the bar and hugged her tight.

"Well thank you!" Cindy hugged her back. "Thanks for the warm welcome."

Dolly looked at her with her big blue eyes. She had pouty, sensual lips and blonde, pixie hair that was teased up. Cindy liked her thin frame and her perky nipples that were visible through her thin, white tank top.

"You are so pretty, just like your sister. What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll have a screwdriver." Sandy reached for cash in her purse. "And what do you two want?"

"I want a merlot please." Cindy said while she looked Dolly over again.

"Strawberry margarita." Said Monique.

"You got it ladies."

Cindy turned again to look at the stage. The first time she really noticed the dancers. One of them was a tall, toned woman with her big, fake tits hanging out from her red top. Her legs were wrapped in pink stockings that complimented her lavender, short wavy hair. She watched as her round ass shook in rhythm with the music. The other was a curvy Hispanic woman with smooth brown skin, she moved with a sweaty, sexy grace across the stage. Cindy was mesmerized by her movements.

They sat there for a few minutes drinking and talking. But Cindy wasn't really paying attention, she was still focused on the sexy women on stage.

"Cindy? Hey Cindy." Sandy's voice grabbed her attention again. "These two ladies wanted to meet you."

Cindy looked at the two young, blonde women standing to their right. They were both gorgeous with their bright smiles.

"Hi, I'm Nikki and this is Alice." They both hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Cindy felt her nipples tingle at the sudden attention from them.

"Hello and thank you for the friendly welcome." She took in the sight of them, Nikki was wearing a cut-off t-shirt that barely covered her large tits, and skimpy, ass hugging booty shorts. She had fat, red lips and the brightest, sky blue eyes. Her blonde hair was in pigtails with pink streaks in it.

Alice had long locks of curly hair that rested about her shoulders. Her extra wide hips filled her floral print dress. Her long, slender nose sat on her round face: her long lashes complimented her steely blue eyes. Cindy wanted to kiss her thin, pink lips.

"You might hear this a lot, but you are so gorgeous, just like your sister." Nikki looked her over with bedroom eyes. "Your sister is a good fuck, and I'm sure you are too!"

"Well, you don't waste any time do you?" Cindy laughed and blushed at her blunt comment.

"I hope to find out soon." Nikki stepped closer to her with a sexy grin, she put her arms about her waist and gave her a wet, sloppy kiss. Cindy gasped and fondled her bubble ass, she lingered in her embrace letting the sensuality of the moment engulf her.

"Mmmm, well that was very hot." Cindy said softly to her, she breathed in deeply and inhaled her scent.

"Save some for me too." Alice put her arms around Cindy's shoulders and kissed her neck, Cindy giggled and hugged her back.

"Well, I think you two like me. My goodness, this is so nice."

"Yes, it is very sweet." A tall, sexy blonde woman in a grey skirt and blazer was standing there. She looked both serious and amused at the same time.

"Hi Kim, we were just greeting Cindy." Said Nikki.

"That's very nice of you Nikki." Kim looked down at her phone. "But you are due up in room 13 in three minutes."

"Yes, it was nice to meet you Cindy!" She walked away while glancing back at her.

Cindy looked in awe at the Amazonian-type woman staring at her. She was 5'10"

with long legs in black stockings. Her golden hair was cut in a bob style that framed her high cheekbones. She had tanned, smooth skin with chiseled features and ample, red lips. Her 36DD breasts were visible at the top of her dress blazer.

"I am guessing you are Kim?" Cindy gave her a nervous giggle and a girlish wave.

"Indeed I am." She walked over to her and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet Sandy's sister. So how do you like the club so far?"

"It's umm, quite amazing, I've never seen anything like it. I look forward to seeing the rest of it."

"Yes, that's why I am here. And I see your collar, so you must be eager to get started. I will show you around."

"I will come with too." Monique held Cindy's hand close to her.

"I like her, I am going with." Alice chimed in. "I've got nothing else going on right now."

"Well, you are already popular, I see." Kim let out an amused laugh. "Very well ladies, let's show her around."

They all followed Kim. She led them to the stairwell and they walked upstairs. Cindy found herself staring at Kim's big ass, it was very tempting to her. She started to feel very aroused and a knot formed in her stomach, it was composed of the tension she was feeling. She felt a lot of anticipation in her body, she was very hungry for sex that evening.

They reached the top of the stairs, they were standing on a wide balcony that wrapped around the perimeter. There were ivory-colored pillars and plush, red carpeting with golden trim along its edges.

"So, this gives access to all the private rooms. There are 20 up here, all have different themes for sexual fantasies of various kinds."

Kim walked over to the nearest door. She pointed at a brushed metal, horizontal flag. "The flag up here is flipped out if the room is occupied and those inside want privacy. But, the door can be left unlocked if the occupants want others to join in."

"How many does each room hold?" Asked Cindy.

"Up to 12 in each room, but of course bigger orgies have happened in some of them." She gave Alice a playful look. "Isn't that right Alice?"

"Oh yes, I remember how I was pounded in the hot tub room all night. I must've sucked 20 cocks that night!"

Her honest and unashamed admission made Cindy bristle with horny excitement. She wondered if she would ever get a chance at an orgy like that, she was a bit envious of her. Her butt plug was causing her continuous arousal as she walked, she could feel her pussy oozing grool in response.

Kim seemed to notice Cindy's excitement but she said nothing at that moment, she continued the tour. "If you are lucky Cindy, you will see the inside of all these rooms."

They walked to the other end and Kim stopped again at the corner. There was a dark office with big windows that overlooked the club.

"This is Katherine's office, she is the owner. But she's not here right now."

They walked the length of the balcony and went down the other stairwell. They stopped at the bottom by the big stage which was currently empty.

"You saw the stage already, we provide only the most beautiful dancers for entertainment. They also provide other services like Alice and Monique do. So Cindy, what do you think so far?"

"This place is very nice, clean and so beautiful." Cindy was looking around still taking it all in. "I feel like I am dreaming Kim."

"Really? Then perhaps we can make your erotic dreams come true tonight." She looked at Monique and Alice. "I think we should show her the lounge ladies."

"I think that is a great idea." Alice grinned at her with a naughty sparkle in her eyes.

Kim showed her the private shower rooms that were also down stairs, then they walked to the lounge that was behind the main bar. It was a spacious room with it's own small bar and booths inset along two of the walls. A few smaller groups of gorgeous women stood around talking and drinking. There were leather couches to one side and a few women were seated on them.

Cindy gasped when she recognized one of them, it was one of the dancers from earlier that evening. The Latino babe was showing off her petite body in a blue bikini top and tight booty shorts. She wore knee high blue socks and running shoes. Her fashion sense was unusual, but Cindy found it appealing. She was talking with a very busty, thin young blonde that was wearing a silver sparkly dress that showed a lot of skin.

Kim noticed her looking at them. "Would you like to meet them Cindy?"

"Ye-yes Kim I would."

"Follow me." The four of them walked over to the couch.

"Excuse me ladies, I have a very special guest for you to meet." Kim said as she gestured at Cindy. "This is Sandy's sister, Cindy."

"Well hello Cindy!" The Latino woman gave her a friendly smile. "I am Maria, I am one of the entertainers here."

"And I am Odette." The blonde said in a thick French accent. "You are gorgeous, like your sister."

"Thank you so much, you are both so stunning and beautiful." Cindy blushed, she felt both giddy and horny at the same time. Cindy could feel an itch and a warmth growing under her clothes. Her wetness spread under her panties, as it started to soak them.

"So are we going to take our clothes off?" Alice blurted out.

"Yes, well you are eager as always." Kim turned and smirked at her. "Cindy, I think you should start us off. Show us what you got babe, take off your dress."

Kim's voice was both seductive and commanding, and that turned Cindy on. She knew she liked that, a strong woman directing her.

12