Cindy's Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique unzipped her dress and helped her pull it down. She stood there in the light wearing only her black thong and her 4" heels. All eyes were on here and she loved it, it made her feel deeply aroused. And Kim looked her over carefully, like she was a drill sergeant inspecting her.

"Beauty and curves must run in your family. You are the younger image of your sister. Oh yes, she is one of my favorites. She loves to fuck too. Yes, I have fucked your older sister, many times. Does that turn you on, little bitch?"

Cindy squirmed, finding it hard to meet her gaze. She looked down, feeling like Kim could see right through her somehow.

'Well, to be honest. Yes, yes it does. The mere mention makes me horny."

Kim smirked, then walked closer, pressing her big breasts against hers. She lifted her gaze to meet hers.

"Honey, there is no judgement here, we can make your every desire come true. Including all the fucking you want. But first, you must pass some tests to join us. The first thing you must learn is obedience."

Kim simply looked at Cindy, like she was studying her. But eventually, she smiled.

"Ladies, I think Cindy could make a fine addition to our little club here. But, I think she needs to show us she can entertain us."

She stood there, knowing her life had changed forever. But this is what she had dreamed of in her darkest desires. It was now somehow real and tangible, Kim was like a living Aphrodite standing before her.

"Alice, Monique you're up first. Have your way with her."

Alice quickly stripped down to just her shoes. Cindy gazed at her big, thick ass and her large, red saucer-shaped areola that capped her 34C breasts. She had smooth, pale skin and a hairless pussy.

Alice's scent was sweet and it drove her crazy with desire. Alice licked her earlobes with her soft tongue, and her manicured nails traced circles on her hard nipples. Monique dropped her long skirt, revealing her erect cock. Then they both started groping, caressing and licking her sexy body.

Alice caressed her writhing young body and became more aggressive, now cupping her firm breasts. Her nipples felt super sensitive, they hardened as her clit became swollen. This place, the smells, the lighting, the gorgeous woman like Alice: it was all too much for her. She was in the grip of euphoria at that moment.

" A-A-Alice...?" She could barely speak, her words came out in gasps.

"Yes, my little slut?" Alice whispered.

Cindy turned abruptly to face her, and looked deep into her bright, blue eyes.

"Do whatever you want to me."

Alice just smiled hungrily, and nodded. Cindy then grabbed her and pulled her close, returning her forceful kiss. She lost herself in those pink lips, sucking, groaning, licking, shoving her tongue deep inside Alice's wet and inviting mouth.

All three of them kissed and groped their way to the nearest couch.

Monique sat down beside her. She reached up and caressed Cindy's hair and cheek. "We will make you feel amazing, baby, I promise."

With that, she kissed her again, but more softly this time. On her cheeks, her lips, then down to her chest, leaving her nipples for last. Alice and Monique messily kissed each other with their spit falling off their chins and onto Cindy. Then they licked and sucked on her hard nipples, gently at first, then harder. Cindy's overcharged body trembled with pleasure, she already felt like her pussy was about to explode.

"I want your beautiful cock baby, fuck my mouth." Cindy caressed Monique's hard dick.

Monique kneeled beside her and Cindy swiftly swallowed her cock like a horny maniac. Then Cindy suddenly felt a sensation deep in her ass, the butt plug was vibrating. She squealed with delight as her ass buzzed with pleasure. She looked over at Kim for a moment, she held up a remote control and smiled at her.

Alice moved her mouth lower and spit on her pussy, she wasted no time in putting her whole mouth on Cindy's succulent cunt. She licked, and covered her whole clit with her pink lips. Cindy pushed her hips with fanatical zeal against her lover's lips, desperate to push her labia into that hungry mouth. The heat of lust now spread throughout her body, making her toes curl and her nipples rock hard. They were lost in an erotic place of primal desire.

Monique's cum was dripping in her mouth, Alice's tongue was jammed into her cunt. Her cunt was pounding with high octane lust, she could feel it rushing right through her. Her nectar ran down onto Alice's face and down onto her asshole, she was going to cum soon.

Alice then switched to her fingers, and jammed three of them into her sopping wet cunt. Slowly at first, but then faster. She shoved them inside while curving her fingers upward. Her tongue was hitting her clit in just the right place. The blissful sensations of Alice fucking her and the cock in her mouth made her into a hot-blooded maniac.

Alice knew exactly what she was doing, she hit her g-spot, again and again. Cindy rocked her hips in time with those delicate fingers inside her. Then suddenly, Kim turned her butt plug up all the way. The vibrations shook her body, and she spasmed with waves of hot ecstasy jolting her stuffed asshole. That was too much for her, she screamed through her mouth full of cock and her pussy juices hit Alice's face.

Cindy locked her pouty lips on Monique's cock as their bodies were moving in unison. Alice pulled out her hand and spanked her tight cunt, making it leak a bit each time. Then she rubbed her hand rapidly across Cindy's labia, causing more delighted screams as her pussy squirted even more. She spanked her cunt hard and tasted her juices that sprayed her tongue.

Cindy let out a slobbering moan with cum and spit on her lips. She grimaced at Alice with a clenched jaw, her body tightened up. "Rock that cunt! Make me fucking gush baby!"

Alice grinned at her, she thrust her fist deep into her pussy until Cindy gushed all over her face.

"UHH, FUUUCK, YESSS!"

Cindy's orgasms sent her into hyper arousal and she greedily sucked Monique off with deep throating, rapid strokes. Monique thrust against her mouth, fucking her hard in response. Cindy felt her drool running down her face as long strings of saliva dangled from her chin and clung to her breasts.

Cindy popped her mouth off, cum and spittle was dripping off her tongue.

"Give me your hot load baby, shoot your cum in your whore's mouth!"

Monique grabbed her head and shoved her cock in balls deep, Cindy let out a muffled cry and kept sucking. Monique got more forceful and fucked her face with ball slapping aggression, pounding her wet hole fast and deep.

Soon Cindy felt her cock swell and spasm, she swallowed fast as the jizz spewed out. But it was too much, Monique drained her balls until it ran out her nose in a thick glaze. Cindy let out a heaving breath with thick, long strings of cum and saliva clinging to her open mouth.

Monique fell back, sweaty and spent. Cindy leaned over her and let her face drip on her lover. They shared a passionate, deep sucking kiss. Monique smiled at her and caressed her face. Then Alice tugged on her shoulder and Cindy turned to welcome her mouth. Alice kissed her, and licked the cum off her face with long strokes of her tongue.

Cindy noticed Kim had turned off the vibrator for now.

A crowd had started to gather, Cindy was definitely drawing attention to herself. Kim was taking her clothes off near the couch, she already had her grey blazer off.

Kim removed her blouse, To reveal the most perfectly bronzed body with toned arms and abs. Cindy watched in awe as she removed her black bra, revealing her big firm tits. Her light brown nipples were both pierced with golden rings. Then she removed her pencil skirt and pulled down her red panties, then Cindy saw it for the first time.

Cindy suspected she had a cock, but this thing was massive. Her cock was thick, like soda can thick. It was long and tanned also, it was shaved smooth and her big balls hung low between her legs.

Kim saw her staring with both an aroused and stunned look on her face. She stood there looking very sexy and seductive. She started stroking her chubby cock and looked into Cindy's eyes.

"Cindy, shall we continue?"

12