Cindy's Journey Ch. 11

Story Info
Surrounded by gorgeous shemales in a night of ecstasy.
6.4k words
4.74
7.5k
8
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CINDY'S HAZING

Cindy sat on the couch, looking at Kim's fat cock. Kim was looking right at her, she was squeezing her cock tight and slowly stroking it. Cindy watched in utter fascination as it kept swelling in size.

"You see Cindy." She explained. "In order to join our exclusive club, you must convince our other members. You must show that you are willing to be a total slut for them. Can you do that for me babe?"

Cindy thought for a moment. "Yes, I want to. I want to try, please."

"That's good honey." She pointed at Maria and Odette. "I think they're ready for you."

Maria and Odette were standing at one end of the couch, they had already removed their clothes. Odette was a vision of unique beauty, her messy bob cut hair framed her feminine features. She had tattoos on both arms and on her left thigh was an image of a beautiful woman. She had a stylized sun tattoo around her navel. A tribal tattoo wrapped around her thick, pink tipped cock. She was caressing her 36E tits and rolling her pale nipples with her soft fingertips.

There was a mahogany shelf near the couch. It had sex toys, wet wipes, towels and lube on it. Maria had the lube and was rubbing her brown cock with it, and she started caressing Odette's cock also. They also rubbed it all over their sexy, curvy young bodies.

There was a large, white leather, padded bench near the couch. It was big enough for three people to lay on. Kim sat down on it and motioned to Cindy to join her.

Cindy sat down, and Kim put her arm around her waist.

"Look at you babe. Naked, hairs a mess, soaked with cum. Such a sexy slut." Kim smiled at her with her thick, pink sexy lips. Kim started stroking her hair and her inner thigh.

Then Kim pulled her closer and planted her big, pink lips on Cindy's. She reached down with long nails and caressed her wet labia, Cindy was starting to flow again, ready for more fucking. Kim stuck her long finger inside her, Cindy moaned and kissed her more deeply. Kim pulled it out and licked it clean.

"Mmmm, young pussy. Tastes so good." She looked deep into Cindy's bright eyes. " Are you ready for the first real test? We are going to fuck you, and fuck you hard in all your holes. Are you ready for this?"

Cindy just nodded, she felt she was ready for anything.

"Are you sure? Are you ready to be our cum bucket whore Cindy?" She whispered so softly and seductively, making Cindy's pussy drip more juice.

"Yes I am Kim. Use me like a whore." Cindy trembled a little, she felt so weak in Kim's commanding presence. She wanted to be used and fucked hard like a whore. It had actually been a fantasy of hers for a while.

Kim grabbed her marker that she had left on the bench, which laid next to a red leather leash. She wrote in big, black letters on Cindy's tits: "CUM SLUT." Then she attached the leash to her collar.

"Let us begin, lay on your back slut. Hang your head over the edge."

Cindy laid back and Kim kneeled in front of her. She waved the other two over. Odette and Maria stood over her mouth, their fat cocks already dripping pre-cum. Cindy wanted to drink it all down, she opened her mouth wide.

"We are gonna fuck your mouth good!" Odette slapped her cock against her face, Cindy teased her 10" shaft with her tongue.

Cindy opened wide, and the big dick slid into her mouth. Maria grabbed her hair hard as Odette thrust, she was rough. Cindy nearly gagged as her 10" cock stuffed her mouth. It grazed her teeth and the roof of her mouth. The hot, hard rod made her pussy drip even more. Odette fucked her mouth until she pulled out, leaving Cindy's spit running down her cheeks. It ran down over her ears and her hair, she wanted more.

"Suck us both you dirty slut." Odette demanded.

She started licking her balls with her hungry mouth, as Maria's eyes glazed over. She grabbed them and sucked on them, trying to stuff them both in her mouth. She put their tips in her gaping mouth and let them thrust together. Their cocks made her cheeks stretch to their limit.

Then she rubbed, kissed, sucked and licked both cocks at the same time. Maria grunted and a big wad of cum hit Cindy in the face, then more poured out into her hungry mouth. Cindy sucked it all down and sucked her balls and cock thoroughly.

Kim hovered over her with her hard, 12" cock. Placing her glans against her labia, pushing, inching her way in, Cindy felt like she could burst, it hurt, but in a good way. That huge cock slowly pushed her vaginal walls wide, bit by bit. She was so absolutely aroused that she started to squirt. Each inch of Kim's cock made her squirt a little, as she went further inside.

"Your tight pussy is amazing honey." Kim grimaced as she pushed a bit harder, then a bit faster, and a bit deeper. Building up, more and more. Cindy moaned as Kim Grabbed her legs and put them on her shoulders, angling her cock. It felt like her glans were in Cindy's stomach, but she wanted more.

"Ohh, please, please deeper,..harder...mmm. Fuck me..fuck meee." Cindy said, her voice shaking as her legs trembled with an impending orgasm. She looked at Kim with lust in her eyes as cum and spit dripped off her pretty face.

Kim shifted forward and pushed, her cock going even deeper. She pulled out fully, then thrust, her balls slapping Cindy's ass so hard that the bench creaked and Cindy tits bounced wildly. Cindy let out a wild growl as she came so hard that she squirted all over Kim's dick. She fucked her for a few minutes more until she filled her pussy with a thick hot load, Cindy whimpered as she felt it oozing out of her.

"I am gonna fuck your mouth now." Kim got up with her chubby cock dripping on the floor, and Odette quickly took her place. Odette was also holding the butt plugs remote, she suddenly turned it up on high. Cindy spasmed at the sudden jolt that passed through her bowels and up into her clit. Her fat cock easily slipped inside her wet, stretching pussy.

Odette's balls hit with a wet slap on Cindy's ass. Sweat dripped off both of them, and Odette began to tremble again. She fucked Cindy even harder in a wild frenzy, thumping her tight pussy. The pleasure center of her brain was already on overload.

Kim aimed her fat rod at her mouth, Cindy felt her thick tip sliding on her lips as she pushed into her willing mouth. Cindy's eyes watered and smeared her mascara, she stretched her aching jaw to let that cock go farther down.

She was tugging fast and hard on Maria's cock at the same time, and Maria rubbed her own balls while she pinched her nipple.

Then Odette slowly thrust in deep and pulled all the way out. Cindy gasped as she rubbed her fat, red tip on her labia and spanked her clit with her cock. Cindy spewed in response, her cunt juices jetted out to land in droplets all over her thighs and Odette's stomach. She then slid her cock in at a slow, steady pace before pushing a bit faster.

"Fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!' Cindy begged as she stopped sucking for a moment. She could feel herself reaching a massive climax. "Please fuck your slut!"

Odette pulled her thighs up and put her legs out wide, and slammed her cock hard inside her. Cindy began to tremble as her glutes and thighs clenched up from the intense pressure in her trickling pussy and her vibrating ass.

She suddenly pushed her jerking hips up high and her back arched as she ejaculated uncontrollably. A big arcing gush of her fluids jetted out to hit Odette and splash all over the leather bench.

"OHHH YESS! FUUUCK BABY!" Cindy let out a hoarse scream, her soaking wet ass was thumping against the bench as she spanked her cunt and more of her juices were forcefully squeezed out.

Odette looked down at her with her blonde hair dripping with Cindy's cum, she jammed her big cock back inside Cindy's tingling, sensitive pussy. Cindy's raw sexuality was making her blaze with lust, she felt herself so close at that moment on the edge of a huge climax. Her balls ached for a big, hot release. She fucked her hard for a few moments before shooting her steaming cum all over her body, Cindy opened her mouth to catch it as it landed on her tits also. Their orgasms were both surging as they mingled together with their chorus of loud moans.

Cindy panted for a few moments to catch her breath and Odette fell back as she glistened with sweat all over her firm, young body.

That only made Cindy more aggressive and horny. She didn't hesitate to put Kim's cock back in her mouth. She rubbed and sucked her off like a savage, cum drunk whore that couldn't get enough.

"Ohh fuck Cindy! That feels so good! Where did you learn to suck like that?"

Kim let out a yell, and her cock swelled as her fat balls twitched as she shot a huge load down her throat. Cindy's mouth became a cum fountain as the thick jizz rushed out of her overfilled mouth. It ran out as she gagged with cum bubbles in a frothing mess of saliva and cum. She laid there with her head hanging, cum was running down in thick streaks into her blonde hair.

"You are one sexy little chica." Maria rubbed her cock hard and fast, her hand moving in a blur over Cindy's face. She shivered and trembled with a raspy groan until she squirted her jizz out over Cindy's mouth. Cindy gulped down all that she could, feeling the thick fluid filling her needy mouth with salty warmth. She grabbed her hair and smacked her dirty cock against her face, leaving trails of sticky cum dripping off her cheeks.

"You like that you little whore?"

"Yes-yes Maria. I-I do." Cindy said weakly with her sticky wet lips. "More, I want more..."

Kim bent down and helped her sit up, she was covered with shemale cum running down her front. Her own sticky juices covered her thighs and she was sitting in a big puddle of it. It was on the marble flooring too.

Kim gave her a big sloppy kiss and caressed her face."Do you want more Cindy?"

"Yes, more cock please Kim, more cum." Cindy felt herself emerging from the buzz of her shaking orgasms. She was drowsy with cum. Her gaping, wet pussy still dripped with tingling sensations.

"Bend forward then, stick your ass up for me slut."

Cindy bent over with her forearms resting in her fluids on the bench, her plugged ass was in Kim's face. Kim slowly pulled the butt plug from her ass and looked at her gaping asshole. Cindy moaned as she licked her slowly, fucking her hole with her tongue.

"Such a lovely hole you have Cindy." Kim spit a big wad of saliva into her open ass. "I think you are nice and loose for fucking. Spit on the slut's ass ladies."

Cindy whimpered as Maria and Odette spit into her ass, she felt the spit also dripping over her soaked pussy. The degradation only increased her arousal. Kim then put some lube on her asshole and rubbed on a generous amount.

"So ladies, would you like to join in and have a turn?" Kim asked. "I know you've been patiently waiting! Time to break in this whore."

Cindy sat up and took notice of all the beautiful shemales that stood about ten feet away. They had all been disrobing while they waited. They all wore stockings, garter belts and either high boots or high-heels. A few of them wore corsets.

"Wow, such sexy bodies." Cindy looked all 8 of them over. "And their cocks are all so fucking big!"

"Yes my dear." Kim smirked at her. "The average penis is about six inches long. The average of our members is from seven to twelve inches. Some are up to fourteen. You will find only the most beautiful women are members here, lucky for you. OK ladies, introduce yourselves to Cindy."

They all made their introductions and she took in the dazzling image of their gorgeous bodies. She was in awe of their seductive looks, they looked like an image of heavenly bodies in the flesh.

Naomi and Felicia stood next to each other, looking like lingerie models with their long legs. Naomi was a black beauty in contrast to Felicia's pale skin. They both had dazzling, narrow, beautiful faces with kissable lips of plum and red: high cheekbones and big, brown eyes. Naomi's thin eyebrows arched down to her slightly upturned nose, and she gazed at Cindy while she rubbed Felicia's 10" narrow uncut cock. Felicia was pouring oil on her body and she stroked Naomi's pink tipped bulbous head on her brown dick.

Delilah and Vikki were both chocolate skinned beauty's. Vikki was very busty with a tapered waist and wide hips. She had smoky eyes, elegant features and long lashes. And her magnificent 36EE tits were glossy with oil. Delilah had a pleasant smile, she resembled a young Janet Jackson. She was a bit taller and her strong waist flared down into wide muscular thighs. Their long, fat cocks were ready for Cindy's greedy mouth.

Vanessa was stunning, she looked like a large breasted Latino movie star with a monster 12" cock. She gave Cindy a friendly smile with her pearly whites, her thick red lips were perfect for sucking cock. Lauren was a thick, pretty, buxom redhead with a 7" cock that was truly a 'tube steak', it was fat like a salami. Her 38FF 'torpedo' tits hung down above her slightly chubby stomach. She had intricate tattoos that covered her upper thighs that curved up towards her bulging, smooth ball sack.

Lola was the other dancer that Cindy had lusted after from afar. She looked adorable with her slender body and her doll-like features. She had plump. pink lips and she caressed her big round tits with the long, pink nipples that jutted out. Natasha was already sucking Lola's fat 9" cock when she looked over at Cindy. She looked very familiar to Cindy, she closely resembled Natalya with similar facial features and her purple hair. She licked her red, luscious lips and smiled at Cindy while rubbing her 34F tits that rested over her red corset.

"Yes, I am Natalya's sister." She said to Cindy like a mind reader. "Now I will fuck your tight American pussy too."

Natasha stood up and led the way, her big cock was bouncing with her steps. She looked at Cindy like a sexy, hungry Lioness. Monique sat down next to Cindy as the 8 lovely ladies surrounded them. Cindy's mouth watered and she felt an animal hunger take over as she was surrounded by all the big, oily cocks.

She started licking, sucking, stroking while moving from cock to cock. She spit and drooled on them as they groaned their approval. She was sucking a big black cock as Monique was tugging another one. Even as two more were slapped hard against her face, it felt like salamis were hitting her cheeks.

She slid her mouth over three cocks that hovered over her mouth, she gagged and slobbered on their rods. She let her mouth hang open as they rubbed their tips all over her face and mouth.

And their smells, all the gorgeous women had sweet, sensual, flowery scents mixed with enticing odors of absolute seduction. It melted Cindy's inhibitions even more as she tasted them. The sweet sweat from their heavy balls, their cocks in her mouth oozing that cum all over her tongue, the flavored oils they had used. She was constantly edging towards another orgasm, her body was driven by her supercharged libido.

Monique held her head firmly as she moved from dick to dick, slobbering and sucking. She moved quickly between all 8 of them, they were in a sensual frenzy as they moved between her mouth and Monique's.

She managed to stuff Felicia and Lola's cocks in her mouth together. They moaned and both roughly humped her gaping mouth. Then Felicia grabbed her and shoved her cock deep until Cindy's lips touched her sack. She pulled back with her cock dripping spittle as Cindy sputtered and gagged, then the others did the same thing to her.

Vanessa grabbed her chin and Cindy let her Latino cock ooze jizz on her face, she opened very wide and felt her jaw muscles relaxing. She wrapped both hands around the thick shaft and massaged it tight as she licked the bulbous head. She swallowed the first half with her constricting throat, she tilted her head and grabbed Vanessa's fat ass, pulling her closer. Vanessa moaned in utter pleasure and disbelief as her chubby monster pressed into the back of her mouth.

Cindy gulped and slid her mouth farther onto the shaft, Cindy could feel her swelling, she would soon burst. She wanted it all in her mouth if possible. She forgot all fears of gagging. Her eyes watered, she was sweating with pure determination, and she loved every second of it. This voluptuous, sexy woman was a begging slut all because of her mouth. They were testing her that night, but at that moment: she felt in charge.

"Ohh fuck little chica! You-you're so good at this! I-I...I am gonna cum!"

She twisted the shaft in her mouth and tugged on her balls. Vanessa was soon shaking as her anus clenched tight, Cindy had her in intense sexual anguish, on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm. She bobbed her head in a horny frenzy, clamping down with her greedy mouth. She sucked with spit dripping off the messy cock without stopping.

"OHHH..NNNNNH..FUUUUCK. YESS!"

She grabbed a handful of Cindy's hair and blasted deep down her throat. But it was such a huge quantity of jizz as her orgasm just kept going. She shook and groaned, then suddenly her cum forcefully jetted out Cindy's nose and trickled out her stuffed, backwashed mouth. She let out an obscene, sloppy wet breath as a slimy, wide trail of cum ran out of her mouth. Vanessa's cock was slick with her cum as she slapped the thick strings of jizz against Cindy's face with the tingling tip.

But Monique had also been sucking off Delilah's uncut, 13" cock. She grabbed Cindy around her neck and pulled her close. Delilah grunted and spewed out a huge load that covered their faces, and hit their open mouths. Jizz clung to their cheeks in thick strings that dangled off their faces to fall on their big tits. Cindy rolled back her foreskin and licked off all the cum that was inside of it, she sucked on the pink tip craving all of that pearly white cum.

All the women around Cindy were amazed by her carnal abilities and slutty enthusiasm, they all demanded more sucking from her skillful mouth. The blow bang continued for a few more minutes. All their sweat, oil and cum mixed on their cocks with her saliva. She Frenched Monique as it all was dripping from their chins and bodies, they loved sharing all those beautiful, big cocks together.

"I think it's time to fuck this slut." Felicia said with her Italian accent. "Let's see how much she can take." They all nodded in agreement.

"Get up Cindy." Felicia said as she laid on her back in the wet fluids. Cindy stood up as all the shemales stroked their cocks while they waited their turns. Felica grabbed her leash and pulled her down on top of her, Cindy felt her cock pressing against her very wet pussy lips. Lauren was behind her, slapping her ass with her very thick shaft, Vikki kneeled on the white leather near her mouth. Cindy was absolutely ecstatic knowing all three of her holes were about to be full again.

Lauren spread the mounds of her ass, watching her stretching asshole open for her. Lauren's engorged mushroom tip pressed into her ass, thrusting her hips to go deeper inside her. Cindy let out a guttural groaning noise even as Felicia pulled her down over her cock. She felt the thin membrane between her ass and pussy being pressed as they began fucking her fleshy, gaping holes. Felicia could feel Lauren's chubby dick pressing against hers while they fucked her together. Lauren's fat balls moved over against her cock as she fucked that sweet ass.

Vikki held Cindy's slut leash and pulled her closer, Cindy received her black cock into her hungry mouth, bobbing her head as the other two rocked her body. Cindy engulfed her cock in her mouth, her lipstick leaving a messy streak on the dark rod. All that sweet cum mixed in her mouth with her saliva, leaving long ropes dripping from the cock as she was face fucked.

"That's it, you are a good slut." Vikki spoke to her in a sweet, low voice, she sounded both tender and sensual at the same time. "Ohh my god Cindy, you are amazing, just like your sister."

12