Cindy's Journey Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was humping and grinding the cocks inside her, while continually coaxing the jizz from Vikki's cock. She moaned and latched on with her mouth in a hot, sweaty, sticky sensual display of erotic skill. Vikki's heart was pounding in her temples, her breathing hot and heavy. Her cock was in constant, sensational pressure from the wet, soft mouth that was demanding her cum. The more cum that leaked from her, the faster and harder Cindy sucked her.

Cindy pulled off for a moment, she looked into her eyes while furiously stroking her cock. "Give me your cum, all of it sexy! I want it!"

She wickedly licked her glans and rapidly flicked her tongue all over the shaft. She forced her cock back into her sucking mouth. Vikki was in delighted disbelief. Amazed that this newbie was sucking her beautiful cock like a veteran porn star.

Vikki's core and legs cramped up as she was building to almost unbearable tension in her body, she could feel it. She was so close.

All their bodies were slamming together with vigorous pounding. Lauren slid in deeper as Cindy's ass was wide open at that point , she plunged further inside. She made long, hard thrusts against Cindy's quivering, sweaty body. Cindy relished the sensation of her holes being so full, it made her scream and moan. Tears of pleasure and joy ran down and smeared her mascara, as Felicia sucked on her leaking nipples that dripped milk and smeared it on her face. Lauren thrust deep inside her now as her thighs slapped against Cindy's ass, she pulled her hair and smacked her butt hard. Cindy moaned deeply as she squirted again, the juice ran everywhere, mixed with lube and sweat. She came so hard, that the wet contractions pushed Felica out for a moment.

Lauren fell forward, with a twitching, loud groan. Her fat tits pressed against Cindy's back as she spewed a huge load inside her. Cindy whimpered and groaned her approval, feeling it run out her ass and over her pussy, also sticking to Felicia's thrusting cock.

"OHHH CINDY! YES! YESSSS BABY!" Vikki let out a growling scream as she reached a climax of sweet relief. Her cock pulsed and swelled with her pleasurable release deep into Cindy's mouth. She shivered and felt light headed as Cindy gulped all her spunk down, she felt it hit her tonsils and she kept milking her for a long moment. Vikki trembled all over in a glowing moment of exquisite release.

Vikki then fell back on the bench and stopped to catch her breath, her thick slimy cock leaving a trail of jizz on her supple thigh.

But Lola had been watching and slowly stroking her 9" cock. As Lauren stepped back, she quickly took her place. She slid in easily, Cindy's ass was so open and still dripping with Lauren's cum. She fucked her with fast, deep thrusts. Cindy bounced against her hips as Lola pounded her along with Felicia.

They both were about to cum within minutes. Felicia suddenly grabbed Cindy's hair. "Get down slut, I want your dirty mouth."

Cindy rolled off her as Lola's cock also popped out, she stroked her cock again as Cindy sat up with her mouth open. Felicia shot a huge blast, sending streams of cum that splashed off her face and landed on her tits. Gooey strings were clinging to her protruding tongue as Felicia rubbed her foreskin. Her big, red knob continued to drip into Cindy's mouth.

"Do you want more bitch?" Lola asked as Cindy was now between her long legs.

"Yes! Cum on your slut!"

The jizz poured out over forehead and ran down over her nose. Cindy's face, neck and tits were coated in a sexy glaze of her lover's juices as she licked their cocks clean. Lola grunted and shivered as Cindy sucked her dry, the thick cum poured out of her glans like thick, salty glue. She felt plastered in cum, and she only wanted more.

She then noticed Sandy was sitting on the couch, watching it all unfold. She was mostly naked, which didn't surprise Cindy at all.

Naomi, Natasha and Delilah were behind her, all wanting to violate her. Natasha tapped her on the shoulder, Cindy turned to see them eyeing her with primal desire in their beautiful eyes.

"Time for us to fuck you now yah?" Natasha asked her while rubbing her big 10" cock.

"Yes." Cindy smiled at her with a hunger for more. "Get on your back."

Natasha laid back and Cindy sat on her face up. Naomi grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide, she pushed her 11" pink tipped brown cock inside her sopping pussy. Delilah smacked her face with her fat cock. Natasha pushed balls deep into her dripping ass, she used all the power in her core to fuck her hard and fast. Her cock was pressing inside Cindy's tight hole, sending waves of pleasure through her engorged clit.

Delilah was holding her leash. She slobbered and tugged on Delilah's cock and she begged Naomi to make her cum again.

"Ohhh my god, I can feel every fucking inch." Her voice was a raspy groan, thick with hot, slutty breathing. "I feel your cocks pushing against each other in there. Ahhh...ohhh...uhhhh...ahhhh..fuck Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your whore, pound that cunt baby!"

"You like that you slut?" Naomi bent forward and licked the cum off her face. "Are you gonna cum on my dick?"

"Yes! Right there...right there...right there...right-Ohh fuck! That's it baby! Make that slutty cunt squirt on you!"

They fucked her holes even harder as she let out deep, gasping moans while sucking off Delilah. Then she started rubbing her begging clit with a blur of intense urgency.

"Cum for us you blonde American whore!" Natasha barked at her. Cindy's body fired hot sparks of pleasure deep inside, feeling every centimeter of those big cocks inside her. The hot, grinding pressure filled her to the brim until she burst again in a torrent of fluids.

""Ahh..ahhhh...my god!" FUUUCK! YESSSS!" Her hips thrust as Natasha held her close and she doused Naomi with her sweet nectar. Her cunt soaked Naomi's flat stomach and her crotch, it ran down over her balls and drenched Natasha's cock. Naomi pulled her cock out and spanked Cindy's pussy with the throbbing shaft, making her jet out more cum.

Then she put her cock a bit lower and slowly pushed, Cindy let out a deep moan as she felt her cock cramming her ass, stretching her to new limits. The two cocks were totally slick and they started to slide together as her gripping ass clenched them tight. Cindy had not been expecting that, but she was soon overwhelmed with the intense, sensational feeling of double-anal. She felt her fluids churning in her tight ass as it mixed with their slick, frothy cum. She started sucking Delilah hard as her fever of lust was taking her to new heights of sexual desire.

They pounded away until they both filled her stuffed, gaping asshole with their sticky hot loads. Cindy felt the pulsing, swelling cocks spasming and cumming until it ran deep inside her. She loved the burning hot feeling as it started to drip down out of her stretched hole.

"Ohh fuck! That is so hot!" She pulled her mouth off Delilah's cock to look down. Naomi was shuddering with the aftershock of her intense orgasm, she leaned in and Frenched Cindy with intense moaning.

Soon Natasha tapped her thigh. "Let me up sweetie."'

Cindy got up and they pointed their semi-hard cocks at her.

"Clean us off baby." Naomi smiled at her with a gleam in her eye.

Cindy sucked and licked all the yummy cum off their dirty fat cocks while she looked up at them with adoration.

"Good girl Cindy." Natasha bent down and kissed her passionately. "My sister is right, you are a very good fuck."

Cindy smiled and giggled. "Thank you babe, so are you."

Delilah was joined by Vanessa and Monique. They were both ready to go again.

"I wanna fuck Monique in her sweet ass." Vanessa stroked her hard rod while looking Cindy over again. "Why don't you two beauties do 69 together?"

Cindy laid down on her back with her legs wide and Monique got on top. Cindy didn't wait to suck her off. She felt Delilah's foreskin rubbing against her asshole, she gasped as that huge cock pushed inside her.

She watched Vanessa's cock enter Monique's wet, cute tight ass. She grabbed her soft hips and pulled her back as she thrust in with a loud, lusty growl. Monique let out a deep, long gasp as she slid onto the big shaft. It went deep inside her, making her cry out and arch her back, it filled her up completely. The big cock stroked slowly back and forth inside her, a steady grinding rhythm began.

Monique licked and slurped on her pussy as Delilah pounded her hard. The four of them were soon shaking the bench with their sweaty, moaning, screaming, dirty fucking. Monique's tits bounced as Cindy's thighs jiggled with the sounds of balls slapping hard against both of them. They all became one conduit of shared erotic energy with their collective heat surging through all of them.

Monique's cock slipped out of her mouth, Cindy stroked it as it bounced from Vanessa's intense fucking. Monique started to cum from the hard anal assault, her cock left long trails of cum on Cindy's face as it bounced over her. The obscene, wet fucking noises blended together with Monique's cries and Vanessa's groans.

Cindy sucked hard on Monique again, wanting the rest of her cum. The sight of Vanessa's huge cock fucking her really turned her on.

It became a marathon of fucking as Vanessa lasted a long time. Until her ass cheeks clenched and she unloaded inside Monique. Her massive load filled her until the hot jizz ran out her abused asshole. It covered Monique's balls and dripped down over Cindy's face, she gulped it all down. She felt the sweet, hot slime filling her mouth completely before she gulped and felt it slide down her throat.

Then Delilah pulled out and shot her load in Monique's lovely face, with a whimper she shuddered and tensed up as her climax washed over her curvy body. She continued to blast more jizz that dripped off Monique's face and covered Cindy's crotch. Monique licked her cock off and slurped up the cum off Cindy. Cindy milked her 7" cock of all it's sweet spunk with her greedy mouth, she savored Monique's sexy little groans.

Monique soon turned around to face Cindy and laid next to her, Cindy snuggled her close in a very sticky embrace. They laid there for a few moments kissing and caressing each other. Then Monique started to lick her, she started at her cheeks, then her neck, her tits. She slid down her body and sucked the cum off of her, savoring the taste. She got all that she could, then Cindy opened her mouth.

Monique pressed her sticky wet tongue against hers, their tongues twisting and sliding around together. They moaned and giggled in their dirty yet intimate act together, letting the cum fill their sexy, hungry mouths. Cindy could feel the cum bubbling in her nose and mouth, it was still dripping from her well used asshole. Then she rolled over with her ass up high, she licked the entire bench clean. She slid her mouth across it, making a trail in the pools of cum with her face. Monique helped her by licking her clean and they noisily slurped up all the cum in a decadent display of filthy behavior.

A hush fell over the room, all eyes were on them. Eventually, Cindy looked at everyone else that was watching them. She licked the cum off her fingers in the most erotic way with a loud moan. Then she let the biggest smile slowly stretch the corners of her mouth.

"Is that all you got?"

Then a few of the ladies laughed at her cocky attitude. Then clapping, Kim started first and others joined her. The whole room was soon full of the sound of their enthusiastic applause for her. Cindy heard cheering and whistling as her name was chanted a few times, all of them were smiling at her with affection.

Kim soon walked over to her and sat down, and so did Sandy. She hugged her sister tight in a long embrace.

Sandy smiled at her with pride. "How are you doing baby?"

"I am doing great! This was just amazing." Cindy smiled cheerfully and held Sandy's hand.

"Well, I think you made quite a good first impression. If I do say so myself." Kim beamed at her. "You will receive high marks for tonight, I am sure of that."

"High marks Kim?"

"Yes Cindy, all the new ladies receive a rating from our club members based on their sexual performance. They can rate you from the app that is only for club members. That is how we decide who we will allow to join."

"Oh, I see. Sandy did hint at that before. Well I am not too worried about that right now."

"I don't think you need to be." Sandy chimed in. "You are a natural honey."

"Thank you. " Cindy looked down at her sticky body. "Right now this 'natural' needs to be hosed off."

Kim laughed at her sarcasm. "Yes babe, why don't you and your little friend Monique go and take a shower?" Kim removed the leash from her red collar. "I'll have your clothes brought to you."

"Here are some towels for now." Odette walked over to them and handed them large bath towels. They gratefully accepted them and wiped each other off.

"OK, shall we go Monique?"

"Yes, I would love to Miss Cindy." Monique smiled at her, she squeezed her tight again. "I love taking showers with you."

Then Alice approached her and crouched in front of her. She looked at Cindy with a very affectionate smile on her gorgeous features.

"Cindy, you are so amazing, sweet and sexy! I can't wait to see you again!" Alice reached up and gave her a big hug with a wet kiss on her cheek.

"Aww, thank you Alice. You're such a sweetheart! And I really wanna squirt on you again!" She kissed her passionately on the mouth and grabbed her butt.

"Yes for sure, soon I hope!" Alice helped Cindy to her feet, and Cindy reached out her hand to Monique.

"Let us go my sweetheart." Cindy grinned at her and Monique took her hand as she got up. Sandy hugged and kissed both of them. Then all of the beautiful shemales kissed and hugged her as they wished her well.

They reached the showers and found an empty one, They all had glass doors with locking metal frames for privacy. The showers and the hallway leading to them were absolutely immaculate, They were first class like the rest of the establishment. They found body wash and shampoo with wash-clothes in the mahogany supply cabinet.

They both removed their footwear, Monique removed Cindy's collar and then her own corset. They got in under the water and Cindy let the hot water cascade over her body. She washed Monique as Monique washed her, very slowly and tenderly they ran the soapy clothes over each other's sexy bodies. They washed each other thoroughly.

Then Monique ran her hands over her breasts from behind, she pulled Cindy close and kissed her gently on the side of her neck. Cindy felt it again at that moment, that warmth inside her. She slowly turned and looked at Monique, she gazed deep into her lovely, warm eyes. She was unable to speak at that moment, but Monique could see what was there in her expression. She felt like Cindy had something to say. But she didn't want to pressure her.

She could feel it too, growing between them, she held her close. She pressed Cindy's breasts against her own, feeling the water wash over them. Cindy held Monique against her, feeling their cheeks press together. She looked up and closed her eyes, she felt something else, like a shedding of her burdens. She felt like old things were falling off and dying, all her years of shame and guilt that wasn't hers in the first place.

Soon she lost track of time completely as she kissed Monique over and over. Then they made tender love under the falling water, letting their bodies merge together in perfect erotic harmony.

Hours later, they were at Monique's place. Cindy fell into a deep slumber with her. All she could feel, smell or taste was Monique and her presence that she quickly had come to adore.

12