Cindy's Journey Ch. 12

Story Info
Her first night in the inner circle at the club.
5.9k words
4.59
4.2k
5

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Only a few more chapters to go in Cindy's story.

If you haven't already, please read the previous chapters in this series, there's a lot of important info you'll be missing if you don't.

Please rate and leave a comment! I appreciate all the support.

*****

BEHIND THE RED DOOR

About two weeks later Cindy was sitting in Kathryn's spacious and opulent office. It was early in the afternoon, so the club was quiet and mostly empty. She sat in patient silence in an ergonomic padded chair and patiently waited.

The redhead that sat across the oak desk from her was absolutely stunning. Kathryn had her mother's porcelain-like pale skin and her piercing baby blue eyes.

Her thin eyebrows curved down to her long, narrow nose. Rose red lipstick accentuated her thick lips. She sat with perfect posture in her grey Armani suit that shimmered in the soft lighting.

She had a large, golden envelope that she had sent to Cindy's place a few days prior. Cindy had thought it over for a few days before she filled out the card inside. Kathryn opened it and looked over the card inside carefully. She looked at it for a few minutes with her brow wrinkled on her thirty something face.

"Cindy?" Her voice was soft and soothing as she spoke. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am Miss Kathryn." She said confidently

"You have selected BDSM and humiliation. And a gang bang that same night. Are you going for a new personal record?"

"Yes, I suppose I am. My most recent was 15 at once, I have been eager to prove myself."

She sat back in her leather office chair and gracefully removed her glasses. She rested the black frames against the corner of her mouth and gazed at Cindy for a moment while she considered her request.

"Yes Cindy, you have impressed management with your carnal skills and your youthful enthusiasm. Much like your sister."

She opened her tablet's cover and handed it to Cindy. "Pick up to 35, that way there are some alternatives in case some of them cannot attend."

Cindy looked over all the lovely faces on the touch screen. Most of them she recognized, some she did not. She looked at over a hundred faces and thoughtfully made her selections. Then she handed the tablet back to Kathryn, and she looked it over.

"Good choices Cindy, I see you have excellent taste in women." Kathryn gave her a pleasant smile. "And of course, Kim and I will be there too, so we will both put you to the test."

"Yes, well I look forward to it, Miss Kathryn."

"Very well. I'll make the arrangements. I'll give you notice of the date for your initiation. You're still a pledge right now. But I have a feeling you'll be a member soon."

"Thank you Kathryn." Cindy gave her a cheerful smile and she stood up. Kathryn then walked over to her. She gave Cindy a warm embrace and kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you for coming in. I will contact you with the date and time once I hear back from the members."

Cindy said goodbye to her and left her office. She went down the stairs that ended by the main stage. She heard a loud noise of glass rattling behind the main bar and she looked towards it across the dance floor. She decided to walk over to it.

A young woman soon appeared to her as she stood up. She had dark skin and pleasant features with big, brown eyes and well groomed, shiny raven-black hair.

"Well, hello there!" She looked surprised to see Cindy standing there

" I didn't think any guests were here right now."

"I was just meeting with Kathryn for a bit. I am a new pledge here." Cindy offered her hand in greeting. "My name is Cindy."

"Yes, you do look familiar." She looked Cindy over while shaking her hand. "My name is Robyn, I saw you here one night, but didn't get a chance to introduce myself."

"Nice to meet you Robyn. I must say: you are very beautiful."

"Aww, you're so sweet. Thank you. I haven't even done my makeup yet today."

"I'm not sure a woman like you needs makeup. You have a natural, exotic look that is very appealing." Cindy blushed a little. "I mean, in my opinion."

"Bless your heart." Robin's bright smile spread wide across her thick, sensual lips. "The bar is officially closed right now. But can I get you anything?"

"Well, since you offered, I'd like a Merlot please."

"Coming right up."

Robyn poured her a glass of the best Merlot she had. Cindy sat on a barstool and they talked for a while. They just seemed to enjoy each other's company, then Robyn became curious about something.

"So Cindy, are you going to be a member here soon?"

"Yes, it certainly seems that way. I was talking to Kathryn about my final test, or initiation as my sister called it. I have certainly been fucking a lot lately, and I've been enjoying it."

Robyn made eye contact with her and licked her lips a little. "Well I certainly hope I get you alone someday soon. I am sure we could have a lot of fun together."

Cindy reached over the bar and lightly caressed the smooth, brown skin on her forearm. "Yes, I think we could have dirty fun together babe."

"Yes." She looked deep into Cindy's eyes and laughed. "Sounds good to me."

Cindy felt something in that moment, a sharp pain in her heart. She felt suddenly anxious as an old memory flashed it's way across her mind's eye. There was something oddly familiar about what Robyn had said. She suddenly looked down into her red purse, pretending that her phone was buzzing. She grabbed it and stared at it.

"Ohh shit! I need to go, sorry Robyn." She stood up from the barstool and looked at her with a sideways glance."Ummm, thank you for being so nice. I hope to see you soon!"

She quickly walked towards the front door, leaving Robyn feeling very concerned and confused. She just poured herself some vodka and tried to not think about it.

Cindy shoved the front door open and stepped out into the fresh air. She felt on the verge of a panic attack. Robyn looked nothing like Mindy, except for her eyes. They were exactly the same shade of brown. And the way she laughed while she said: "Sounds good to me." Mindy had said that to her, the very first time they had made love. She did now know why this had happened, on that day in that exact moment. But it didn't feel like a coincidence.

She took a few minutes to calm herself down, she felt haunted by Mindy sometimes. She had bumped into her recently, the same day Monique was with her. It felt like her future and past had collided that day. She suspected Monique was in love with her, and she felt the same way. It had happened so quickly, but it felt so right to her. She also decided in that crucial moment to tell her what she was feeling for her. And she resolved to tell her soon.

She hailed a cab and headed back to the penthouse, she remembered Monique was coming over that evening. They had been almost inseparable in their spare time, their mutual attraction had quickly blossomed into something special.

She did her hair and makeup, she put on an elegant black dress with high-heels. She put on her new perfume and sexy red lingerie too.

Shanda said they could have the dining area to themselves. Molly had agreed to come over and make them a special steak dinner. Later they enjoyed the romantic dinner together at the table overlooking the city lights. Monique sat there in the candlelight looking so gorgeous to Cindy. She was a dark haired angel to her, she gazed lovingly into her eyes and kissed her softly.

They soon went to bed, totally ablaze with passion for each other. They made tender love for a long time. Cindy laid clutching her hand close to her chest, then she looked into her eyes in the pale light of her bedroom lamp. Cindy caressed her face and held her close.

Monique was suddenly quiet and she appeared nervous about something.

Her brow became furrowed and her jaw trembled a little in anticipation.

"Monique? What is it? Please tell me."

"Cindy." She looked at her with a long face, she felt butterflies in her stomach and her voice cracked. "I think..I think that I'm falling for you. I think that..that I'm in love with you baby."

Cindy breathed deeply with relief and let her words sink in for a few moments. Then she wrapped her leg around her and held her very close to her naked breast. " Monique, I love you too. I've had this feeling growing inside me since the moment I met you."

Monique held her head and kissed her deeply with a long moan. She smiled at her while crying tears of joy. "I am so happy Cindy."

"I am happy too, baby. But may I ask why you fell in love with me?"

"I knew the first moment we were alone together in your bathroom. When I was washing your hair late at night, something just started deep in my heart. I felt this warmth I haven't quite felt before."

Cindy had come to realize Monique reminded her in some ways of Mindy, but she decided not to tell her that. She knew that Monique also had her own unique heart and soul, and there was so much beauty in that. She wanted to honor that.

They both cried together, savoring their mutual confession to one another. Cindy loved being in her arms and they squeezed each other tight. They laid there for a long while, feeling the warmth of their newfound love.

Cindy started kissing her all over her face and upper body. She felt Monique getting hard for her again. She gave her passionate, very sensual fellatio for a long time. She was slow as she licked, sucked and fondled her beloved's gorgeous cock.

In that moment, there were no words between them, just the sounds of their beautiful moans mixing together as their mutual arousal increased.

She then got on top of her. Feeling her thick cock rubbing against her wet cunt. She sat up and grinded her pelvis against her, letting her wetness tease her lover. Sliding all up and down her, making Monique's cock drip cum on her stomach as it mingled with Cindy's copious fluids. Cindy humped her faster and faster with a rocking motion, feeling the nub of her engorged clit rubbing on her.

She came with a trembling climax and threw her head back as Monique pinched her nipples hard. She kissed her deeply as Monique shoved her throbbing hard erection up her pussy. Cindy's teasing was agonizing by that point, and she was going to fuck her really good. She thrust into her young body with all her eager enthusiasm.

Monique's whole body was ablaze with passion, Cindy's tight pussy was squeezing her cock, demanding all of her sweet cum. She wanted nothing more than Cindy draining her balls, over and over. The blonde angel was perfect to her, Cindy moaned as her lovely breasts bounced with Monique's pumping. She was hypnotized by the way she grinded her hips while her beautiful mouth hung open and she gasped with pleasure.

"Cindy...ba-baby. You're gon-gonna make me...cum. Cum with me... please!"

"Yesss! Give me your all your cum. I want it all inside me! Please Babe!"

She grabbed her and mashed her lips against hers, she screamed into her lover's mouth as her cum filled her pussy. Cindy grinded hard against her and her body jerked with a powerful orgasm. Her sweaty body collapsed on top of her, her juices running down between Monique's legs. She wanted her cock inside her for as long as possible. She loved feeling her soaked, warm dick inside her. They laid there, snuggling together and drifting off into a long night's sleep.

The next morning Monique was up early for her day job. So they went into the kitchen to find Sandy and Shanda there, Sandy was making eggs and toast. Monique had to eat in a hurry or she would've been late, she kissed Cindy goodbye as she walked out the hallway door.

Cindy walked back to the kitchen wearing a big smile on her face, Sandy and Shanda observed her while sipping their coffee. She was humming to herself while looking through the fridge.

She retrieved the orange juice and found a glass, she continued humming while she poured. She didn't yet notice that they were both smiling at her.

She turned from the counter to see them looking at her with amusement.

"What? Why do you two look so happy?"

"Cindy." Sandy grinned at her and sipped her coffee again. "You're humming again like you always do when you're in a really good mood. I haven't heard you hum in months!"

"Well I-I am in love you guys! Monique told me last night, and I told her I feel the same!"

"Yes babe, we just talked about that the other day." Shanda smiled back at her. "I could see it all over both of you. You two have spent a lot of time together recently. I am happy for you both."

"Yes sweetheart, it is good to see you so cheerful." Sandy walked over to her and gave her a tender hug with a soft kiss on the cheek. Cindy snuggled against her chest and moaned softly before looking up at her.

"Thank you so much Sandy." She was basking in gratitude and that made her cry a little. "I am so grateful for everything, Monique, you and Shanda. My new life here, I have been so fortunate lately."

Shanda joined them and put her arms around both of them. She hugged them tight and kissed them both on the forehead. "I love you Cindy, you deserve to be happy honey."

"Thanks, Shanda. I love you too." Cindy kissed her on the lips and caressed her face gently. They hugged for a few more moments before standing there clutching each other's hands in a circle.

"But I should tell you two something. It's important. I think now's as good a time as any." Cindy felt like she could no longer keep what had happened from them. Telling them just felt like the right thing to do, because she trusted them.

"What is it Cindy?" Shanda turned to grab her coffee mug. "Is it more good news?"

"Well, a few weeks ago I was-I was ummm shopping with Monique. And it was our first day together, we were having so much fun together..." Cindy's voice became a little shaky and her mood had visibly shifted.

"Cindy, what happened?" Sandy's voice was heavy with sudden concern.

"We uhh-we were by the stairs when I heard her voice. I-I turned and standing there was Mindy."

"Wait! What?" Shanda's eyes went wild with shock. They both tried to process what she had just said. "You mean, THE Mindy? Mandy's cousin?"

"Ye-yes Shanda." Cindy answered her while she quivered. "That Mindy, my first love."

"Mindy is here in New York." Sandy stroked her chin while contemplating that revelation. "Well, what did she say?"

"She ummm. She just asked me if I live in the city. I think that she does too."

"OK, what else did she say?" Sandy looked into her eyes and caressed her hand softly to comfort her.

"Not much. I think she was with someone, a green haired woman. She had a very pretty face, but she looked very angry. I could feel the tension between her and Mindy, it made me very uncomfortable. I left very quickly, I just started speed walking. Mindy called out to me, I didn't look back."

"What about Monique?" Sandy asked her. "How did she react?"

"Monique, she handled it very well." A tear rolled down Cindy's cheek. "She was very kind to me that day. I just told her the truth, I feel like I could tell her anything. She comforted me and held me tight, she didn't judge me at all."

"Yes, that sounds like something she would do." Shanda smiled faintly. "She has a huge heart. But I think what's important is how did this make Cindy feel. That's what I would like to know: Cindy, how did this affect you?"

"I-I am still not sure. I just know what I saw when she looked at me, the same as when we were together. Just like the day we walked back from the lake together. I gave her my virginity that day, the look on her face and that fire in her eyes. I saw it again, and somehow it scared me."

"It sounds like she still has feelings for you." Sandy said quietly. "Going by your description of what happened."

Cindy didn't say anything, she just nodded with a somber face.

"I just know I love Monique." She said after a long pause. "But I also know I saw Mindy that day for a reason. Not long before that, I found the necklace she gave me the night when she left me behind. I umm, I found it in a box of my stuff."

"Life has a way of revealing things to us." Shanda observed. "And time will reveal things as they are meant to be. There is a reason all these things have unfolded like this."

"So you're saying I am meant to be with Mindy even though I just fell for Monique?"

"Only you can answer that." Shanda let out a big sigh. "What does your heart tell you?"

"That I am in love with Monique, she makes me feel so alive. But I also felt so confused when I saw Mindy, like my heart was being pulled in two different directions at once."

"Maybe things are not resolved between you and Mindy yet."

"You could be right about that. I just don't know yet. But I could never hurt Monique either. Maybe...I love them both?"

"I would say, just give it time." Sandy gave her another hug. "Things will work out for the best baby sister."

"Yes, I think you're right." Cindy looked at the clock on the stove. "But I need to go get ready, I have a job interview today."

"That's awesome! Who's it with?" Sandy asked her.

"Barrel Digital Marketing In Manhattan. Wish me luck!"

"Of course, good luck!" Sandy gave her a thumbs up and Cindy left to go take a shower.

"So, what are you thinking?" Shanda watched Sandy closely. " I can see the wheels turning in your head Sandy."

"I think Cindy is still in love with Mindy."

"OK, why do you say that?"

"I know my sister very well. I know that look. That same look when she was at Aunt Sara's after our mom kicked her out. When she would talk about Mindy with me, she had that same look of longing and passion in her eyes."

"OK, that is certainly possible. And maybe she is in love with both of them. But Mindy left her behind, with you there to pick up the pieces."

"Yes I know, but it wasn't her fault at the time. She was being threatened by her father, he had a very bad temper. He used to beat her mother too, she was lucky to get away and divorce him. She had to get a restraining order against him. Lily is a sweet and kind woman. I got to meet her once when Mandy introduced us."

"I understand Sandy." Shanda carefully thought over all that she had said. "But what do you plan to do? Go find Mindy in a city of over eight million people?"

"I will think of something. I will make a few calls to people I know. Mindy deserves to know how Cindy feels."

"But what if this really upsets Cindy? She's just found happiness with someone she cares about."

"Yes I thought about all that and I see your point. But please trust my judgement on this."

"OK, I will." Shanda let out a long sigh.

A few days later, Cindy was in Sandy's bedroom again after her bath in fragrant, soothing oils. Her pussy was freshly shaved and she wore her best perfume. Her makeup was eyeshadow of fuchsia and red, Her lips were pink and her blush was lavender. Monique had made two long braids with her blonde hair, and she had applied streaks of pink in it also.

She was being primped in the nude for her initiation into the club, Kathryn had made all the arrangements, she had ensured all of Cindy's forbidden pleasures would be fulfilled that evening. She looked at her nails, Sandy had painted them a sparkly candy apple red, she smiled at how lovely they looked.

"Well, tonight is a very special night for you Cindy. I have a feeling you will soon be a member of our exclusive club for horny women." Shanda walked into the room holding a small jewelry case.

"Yes, all that cock sucking practice paid off." She said in the most deadpan tone. "All those hours of deep throating my dildos alone in my room. I am so proud of myself! Yeahhh!"

"Wait a minute." Shanda stopped and considered her words. "You-you're serious aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am." She started to laugh and the other joined in with her, their laughter quickly became a chorus of joyous noise.

12