Cindy's Journey Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, well that certainly explains it!" Shanda said with tears of laughter flowing down her face. "Just how you said that, it was too funny!"

"Gee thanks." Cindy smiled up at her with mischief in her eye. "But what ya got there?"

"Cindy, we wanted to get you something special. "Shanda stood in front of her and held out the box. "All three of us found this for you and decided to buy it babe."

Cindy opened the small case with a stunned look and a sharp gasp. Tears welled up in her eyes, she looked up at her with absolute surprise and adoration.

'Shanda, I-I...don't know what to say. This is so beautiful." She held up the diamond bracelet and watched it sparkle in the light. "I love all three of you, so...so much."

"We love you too baby." Monique bent over and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you Sandy." She looked over at her sister.

"You're welcome baby." Sandy smiled at her while sipping her whine. "I can help you put it on."

Sandy put the bracelet on her wrist and Cindy held it up in the light. She looked in awe at its beauty, she was still in disbelief. "It's so exquisite, I just love it."

"You should see how it looks with your dress." Shanda walked over to where her dress was hanging, her ass was moving hypnotically. "We should all get dressed babe."

"Yes, we should." Sandy agreed. "And we have one more surprise for you Cindy."

"Oh yeah? What is that?"

"A limo is taking us to the club tonight, We all paid for that too."

"A limo! Oh my god, that is amazing!"

Soon, the four of them were in the back of the limo, drinking champagne and flirting with each other. Cindy was laying back with Monique's smooth legs across her lap, she was rubbing her lean, long calves.

"So Cindy, are you excited about tonight?" Shanda asked her with a cheerful grin.

"Yes, I am. These past few weeks have been full of so much sex. I think I have proven myself so far."

"How much cock and pussy have you had anyway?"

"Last time it was 15 cocks. Then before that I was in the second hot tub room with Nikki, we were the center of a big orgy that night. That hot slut is a cock sucking machine, she sucked my pussy really good too."

"Well, you have made me proud." Sandy leaned against her and gave her a big kiss with her probing tongue. Cindy moaned and caressed her cleavage that rested in her low cut dress.

"Jesus you two, you're gonna make me hard again." Shanda rubbed her cock through her red dress. "Save it for the orgy."

"Well, we could just start fucking now." Sandy licked her lips with a big moan. "But that could make us late."

"Yes, that's true." Cindy looked at the time on her phone. "Traffic is light right now, we should be right on time."

"So Monique, are you excited for Cindy also?" Shanda looked Monique over again, she looked very tempting in her blue latex dress.

"Yes Mademoiselle, I am. But I am more excited about the love I share with this lovely woman. After all the fucking, you need to have someone to come home to."

"Yes, very well said." Shanda suddenly looked a little sad. " I am still looking for someone special. Monique, you have met my sexual needs very well, but I knew it was only physical. That was our understanding from the start."

"Shanda, I am sure you will find someone." Sandy reached over and held her hand. "You are beautiful and amazing, you deserve the best."

"Thank you so much Sandy, I am glad you're in my life." Shanda looked out the window. "It looked like we've arrived ladies."

Kim was standing in the bright sunlight, in a skimpy red dress with long black boots and matching gloves. She had the front door propped open for once.

The driver opened the door and they stepped out of the limo. Kim greeted them all with a big kiss.

"Hello ladies, it is a very special evening. Please follow me. "

They walked in the front door and past the front desk, Cindy stopped when she saw all the beautiful women that awaited her. There was about 30 of them, and they all wanted to have sex with her.

Kathryn, Chanel, and Zannah all stood there also in red dresses looking very sexy. They also wore long black boots and gloves.

Kim's older sister, Chanel, was every bit as beautiful as her. Her short, champagne colored hair framed her face with curly strands that were parted to one side. She had a slightly thicker build than Kim with strong legs and sensual, delicate curves.

Kathryn's younger sister Zannah had a resting bitch face with a long, thin nose and an alluring crimson smile. Her bright flaming mane had long bangs and it cascaded down her bare back. Her frame was both sensual and powerful, tanned muscles and perfect, perky breasts.

The rest of the lovely women all wore pink dresses in honor of Cindy's initiation evening. She recognized Vanessa, Natalya and Natasha, Roux and Mandy were also there per her request. The rest of them she had only seen on Kathryn's tablet in the pictures.

Kathryn prompted all them to greet her, so they all kissed her on both cheeks and gave Cindy their names.

"OK." Said Kathryn." Now that we have all greeted each other, you may go to prepare yourself Cindy. You can use the dressing room off the main stage, all is prepared for you and those you arrived with. We will see you soon."

"I will show you the way." Sandy took her hand and escorted her with Monique and Shanda close behind. The others would await them in the sacred room, behind the red door.

She found her garment bag that was hanging near the makeup station. She zipped it open and she removed her dress. She was soon wearing the items Kim had found for her. She wore sheer pink stockings with her platform boots of the same color. She wore a pink leather slave harness held together with stainless steel rings that exposed her breasts.

Monique, Shanda and Sandy were also changing. Then suddenly two women just seemed to appear in the room as they stepped out of the shadows near the stages curtain. Sandy spotted them first and she eyed them carefully.

"Umm, can I help you?"

"We are here on behalf of our mistress Zannah." Their voices were even and monotone as they spoke in unison. Yet their voices were also seductively hypnotic. "We have something for the pledge, Miss Cindy."

Cindy stopped and looked at them, they were quite something to behold. They were both about 6' tall with perfect posture. Both were slim and long legged. They had red latex tops that exposed their firm, petite breasts. They wore crotchless, studded leggings of black leather with tall red boots. Their vaginas were hairless and they had tight, oiled muscles. One was caramel skinned, the other was pallid.

Cindy looked closely at their pouty lips and eyes that were visible. Each had a long, braided ponytail that protruded out the back of the black fetish masks they wore. She just looked over their mysterious and sensual forms for a few moments. Then she realized they were waiting patiently for her to speak.

"OK, so what do you have for me then?"

They moved closer with flawless, fluid grace and presented two black cases to her.

"Open this one first please," The pale one spoke. She complied and opened the case to reveal a set of bondage gear. It was a slave collar and cuffs for both the wrists and ankles. Crafted of the finest black leather, each piece was lined with indigo fur.

"Mistress Zannah bids you to wear these. Shall I help you put them on?"

"Yes, please do!"

"I have served, I will be of service to you now." The pale beauty quickly put the items on her, Cindy was aroused by her sweet scent that filled the air all about her. It mingled with the scent of the olive oil on her beautiful skin.

Then the other one held out the other case. Cindy opened it and was surprised to see an ornate silver chalice and a silver flask of liquid.

"What is it? Is it wine?"

"No, it will enhance your senses tonight. It will increase your blood flow and your libido, it will give you sexual endurance. You will not need Kaboom oral strips tonight." The caramel beauty gracefully set the chalice down near Cindy and poured the flask out without spilling a drop.

"Please drink." She held up the chalice with her head down in a bow to Cindy. Cindy thanked her and took a sip, the golden liquid was honey flavored yet also tangy. She savored the taste and quickly drank it down, it gave her a tingly feeling all over. She let its effects wash over her and she let out a cooing sound. The twin beauties watched her closely as it took effect within minutes.

"They are ready for you, are you ready?" The pale one enquired.

"Yes, I am." Cindy stood up and looked at the others. "Ready my loves?"

"We've been ready, baby." Sandy answered with Shanda and Monique nodding their consent.

"One more thing." The caramel one spoke and held up a long, narrow chain. "This needs to be attached to your collar."

She attached the chain and held it's leather loop. Cindy watched their round, bare asses as they led the way. She wondered if she would find out who they were before the night was over. She already wanted to fuck them both, their presence was intoxicating.

The small party made its way across the dance floor to the door that was in the corner by the smaller bar. Cindy had noticed it once or twice, but never gave it much thought. They stopped at the door, she noticed the shiny red wood full of finely carved figures performing all sorts of naked debauchery together. A metal sign of etched gold hung over the door, it said "MEMBERS ONLY."

Three knocks on the door and it opened, they all filed inside. Cindy quickly took in the sight of the room. It was big, it could easily accommodate fifty people or more. Red, gold and black were the main colors with pillars of ivory and cream colors. Bas-relief lined the walls with explicit sexual images of gorgeous women engaging in orgies. Statues of naked women and their shemale lovers sat in narrow alcoves along the walls.

All the furniture was very plush and opulent, designed for lounging and fucking. Beds with canopies and big throw pillows were along the back wall. U-shaped couches along the right wall and in the rooms center, smaller rooms inset were on her left, like a BDSM room and a jacuzzi room.

She was brought back to the moment by the sight in front of her. Fifteen feet inside the door sat four chairs in a half-circle. Chanel, Kim, Kathryn and Zannah were all seated in them, they looked very pleased with Cindy as they all watched her mostly naked body.

Then the two women bowed low to Zannah and they spoke as one again.

"Mistress Zannah, we have done as you asked. We present to you and all others present: your sacred whore."

"Thank you my dears." Zannah spoke in a feminine purr. "Please await my instructions." They both obeyed and glided off to the side as Brandis' tall form stepped forward.

Cindy remembered her from earlier, she was all tanned muscle and thin black straps that wrapped her body. Her well-oiled glutes and thick quads made her look like a fine thoroughbred groomed for fucking. Her prominent veins snaked over her abs like her veiny, bronzed 14" cock that swayed with her steps. Her black latex ass hugging shorts accented her gorgeous bottom with a hole in the front.

She slowly walked in a circle around Cindy and held up a golden censer with smoke drifting out of it. It smelled of frankincense and sandalwood, it filled the air with her steps. After three circles she was done and she nodded to the seated women.

"Proceed Brandi." Kathryn prompted her.

She produced a small bottle of essential oil and applied a drop to Cindy's forehead. She muttered something under her breath and then stepped back.

"Cindy, we are all here for your final test." Kathryn addressed her. "You will be rated based on your sexual abilities, your stamina and your ability to please. The more you satisfy these lovely ladies, the more likely you are to pass the test. You have selected BDSM and humiliation as the opening of your test. My sister Zannah is one of the best at this, she has brought her best Dom's with her."

"We will see just how good you really are." Zannah gazed at her with her hauntingly beautiful eyes. "Now, the safe word for tonight is tango. If at any time something is too intense, just say tango. Everyone involved will stop immediately, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress Zannah."

"Very good Cindy. And everything will be recorded on camera tonight also. None of the recording will be shared outside of the club's private, encrypted servers. Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes, I am. Very much so."

"Excellent. Brandi lead the whore by her leash if you would."

Brandi took her chain leash and they joined the other Dom's in the BDSM room with Zannah close behind.The other women would watch the spectacle while they waited.

12