Cindy's Last Striptease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if they don't believe me?"

Vic shrugged.

"Tell 'em to suck a dick. They're the ones who just admitted to watching a skin flick."

Cindy sighed and buried her face in her arms.

"Why now, Vic? After all this time, why now?" she asked pleadingly. "I would have been thrilled with this in 1997!"

Vic looked at her consolingly.

"Believe me. I would have if I could. I only came into the money to restart the company a month ago."

Cindy looked at him disbelievingly.

"Here's what I need you to do, Cin," Vic said. "We're aiming to start shooting next month. We'll need about three days in your house. One for rehearsals and camera testing, one to shoot your striptease, and on the last day, your sex scenes."

Cindy's heart sank. Sex scenes.

"And who am I shooting these sex scenes with?" she asked.

Vic smiled.

"He's someone you've worked with before."

Cindy perked up.

"Oh," she said, pleasantly surprised. "Well, tell him I said hello."

* * * * *

Every boy at Taylor High School knew that Claire Wingrove gave great head. Even though she'd only sucked three dicks in her lifetime, and was still technically a virgin below the waist, Claire had gotten plenty of practice with those three dicks and word got around.

Her skills with her tongue and her thick, full lips earned her the status of coveted treasure of the Class of 2021. When Derek Briscoe, skater punk and detention bird, learned of Claire's reputation, he didn't hesitate to introduce himself. Claire took a liking to Derek's rebellious ways, and soon afterwards, the two roamed the hallways of Taylor High hand-in-hand, to the envy of every guy that spotted them.

When Derek showed up on the Wingrove's front lawn one night, he had every intention of getting his dick sucked in the eighteen-year-old girl's bedroom. He scaled the Wingrove's gutter until he was able to set foot on the porch roof, where he then tapped on the young lady's bedroom window. She opened it.

"You made it," she said as soon as she saw him.

"Yep," he responded. He climbed through the windowsill and fumbled onto her bedroom floor.

"Quiet! My parents will hear!" she whispered.

The skater hopped to his feet and looked the lovely high school girl in the eye.

"I can't wait to see the surprise you got for me," he said.

She bit her lower lip and grinned.

"You ready?" she asked.

When he indicated that he was very ready, Claire lifted her blouse up over her head and tossed it onto her bed. Now Derek could see the surprise Claire had for him. She was wearing a sheer purple bra that hugged the curves of her large breasts tightly. Her light brown nipples, visible through the thin fabric, poked through teasingly.

"Derek like?" she asked.

"Derek like," he confirmed. He pulled her left cup aide, revealing her pert nipple, and placed his mouth tightly around it, giving in a loving suck. She giggled.

"Claire like?" he asked, between sucks.

"Claire like," she replied. "But Derek hasn't seen the best part yet."

"Oh?" he asked.

Claire eagerly unzipped her jeans and slid them down her legs, revealing matching purple panties. Derek stared open mouthed at the soft delicate lips of her vulva peeking through the sheer material.

"Happy Birthday, Derek!" he said, excitedly.

Claire took Derek's hand and placed it against her breast.

"I want to be your sex queen, Derek," she said. "I want to wear this when you take my virginity."

"You got it!" he said.

"Let me get the lights," she said.

Derek hopped up onto Claire's bed as she walked over to the light switch. He noted with glee that Claire's panties also featured an oval-shaped window on the backside, leaving the delicate line dividing her firm butt cheeks exposed- and accessible. Derek wondered if Claire's pussy might not be the only hole he got to enjoy with her in those panties.

Claire activated the dimmer setting on her light switch, and brought the lights down to a seductively low setting. Derek unzipped his pants and prepared himself.

"Claire?" Cindy's voice came from down the hallway.

"Oh crap, my mom's up! Hide!" Claire urged.

Derek scrambled off the bed and rolled underneath. Cindy tapped on her daughter's bedroom door.

"Just a minute!" Claire said, frantically. She grabbed a robe from her closet hook and quickly covered herself. She turned to her bedroom door and opened it. "What?"

"You still up? It's a school night."

"I know. I was just getting to bed," Claire assured her.

Derek suppressed a snicker. You sure were.

"What were you doing in here?" Cindy asked.

Claire narrowed her brows.

"Chatting with a friend. Nosy, much?"

Cindy looked at Claire's blouse and jeans, hastily discarded on her bed and floor.

"I hope you weren't taking any inappropriate pictures again. We talked about that, didn't we?" Cindy folded her arms.

"Mom, I'm eighteen. I can do what I want."

"You absolutely can, Claire. But the choices you make today can come back to bite you down the road."

"Yeah, right," Claire grumbled. She sat down on her bed. Derek froze in place. He dared not move a muscle.

"Claire, I'm serious. Sending nudes to boys at school might make you popular today, but twenty years down the road, you might really wish those photos didn't exist."

Claire crossed her legs and looked out the window.

"Times are different, Mom."

"Yes, they are different," Cindy said. "These days it's harder than ever to erase a mistake from your past. So make good choices."

"I'll decide for myself what a good choice is, Mom," Claire said. "Just because you were a saintly, virgin-until-marriage goody girl doesn't mean I have to be."

Cindy held her tongue. She'd never told her children about her past before and she didn't plan to now. But Claire needed a dire warning.

"You can do what you want, Claire. But trust me when I tell you, there are women out there now who would be in a much better spot if they'd been smarter at your age."

"I know. Stay in school, don't do drugs, yadda, yadda, yadda."

"Good to know I've taught you so well. Good night dear. Love you." Cindy kissed her daughter on the forehead and walked out of the room.

When she shut the door, Derek crawled out from under the bed.

"Shit. I thought my mom was a buzzkill," he mused.

"I know, right? We'll have to do this another time, when she's not here." Claire grabbed her blouse and jeans and folded them.

"Ahh, you're killing me, babe! When is she not here?"

Claire thought for a moment.

"She does have yoga classes twice a week. We could do it then?"

Derek walked over to her, and put his hands on her hips.

"So, while your mom is doing the downward dog, I'll be doing the downward dog on you?"

Claire giggled.

"You make it sound so poetic."

"Poetry is what I do. It's my gift from me to you," he said with a wink.

Claire burst out laughing.

"You better go. And don't forget, when you come back, I'll be wearing this..."

She opened her robe and gave him another peek at her revealing lingerie. Derek licked his lips.

"I can't wait."

"Me neither!"

She kissed him goodnight and watched him disappear out the bedroom window, confident he'd be back in her arms very soon.

* * * * *

It had been 22 years since she'd last performed a striptease. Twenty-two years since she'd last removed her clothing in front of a man who wasn't her husband. After all this time, she wondered if she'd still remember how.

Cindy went up to her bedroom and stood in front of the full-length mirror on the wall. True, she was still attractive. Vic thought so. Evidently he'd seen some of her photos on Claire's Instagram months ago. Cindy hadn't known it at the time, but Claire had posted photos from their vacation to Hawaii, including some shots of her mother in a bikini. Normally Cindy wore more modest swimsuits that covered her midsection, but being as it was Hawaii and Claire was decked in a two-piece, Cindy felt pressured to wear something skimpier- just for one little vacation.

After learning that Claire had posted these photos, Cindy looked up her daughter's Instagram and saw the many comments her daughter's male classmates had made on the photos. There were some shocking and lewd comments on her and her daughter's bodies, including one boy proudly declaring that he'd downloaded the photo of Claire and her MILF mom to store in his "spank bank."

It had never occurred to Cindy that her daughter's friends and classmates would ever see a photo of her, Claire's mother, in a bikini. Curt had no interest in social media so his friends likely had no idea what she even looked like, but Claire's need to project her personal life out for the world to see meant that boys half Cindy's age were now spilling their seed to images of both her and her daughter.

While this obviously wasn't the first time Cindy's image was being used as masturbation material for someone she didn't know, it disturbed her that it was happening again, and this time, her daughter was involved. Cindy had had a stern talk with her, but Claire didn't seem to be concerned.

Now Vic was determined to see to it that Cindy's image be used for this purpose once again. He wanted to send a video crew into her home to film her taking off her clothes and dancing for and having sex with a man who was not her husband. Thanks to a choice she made 25 years earlier, she was legally obligated to do it.

How could she do it? Cindy looked at her 46-year-old face in the mirror and asked herself that question, and her mother's words were the only answer she had: "practice makes perfect."

She slipped out of her jeans and top and looked at herself in her underwear. She didn't have any erotic lingerie; she and Stuart did not have the most adventurous sex life, she would be the first to admit it. But she owned bras, panties, and nightgowns, so that would have to do.

She slipped into a nightgown and turned on some jazz music; the closest thing to sexy music she owned. Watching herself in the mirror, she sensually swayed her hips back and forth, letting the beat guide her movements. Reclaiming the energy she hadn't utilized in over two decades, Cindy raised one leg high above her head, giving the mirror a generous peek at her panty-clad crotch. She had very little trouble achieving this pose; having been a gymnastics student from a very young age.

Cindy had been quite privileged in her early years; it wasn't until she was nine that her father walked out, and left her and her mother with nothing. Cindy's mother Gillian had no education and no skills, and was forced to turn to stripping to care for herself and her daughter. Cindy could tell that her mother was humiliated at having to take such a job, almost as humiliated as she was to learn that her husband had a secret second family. She'd asked Cindy to keep quiet about both of these shameful secrets when speaking with her mother's side of the family.

Young Cindy took a liking to the art of exotic dance, and secretly watched her mother rehearse in her bedroom. When she was alone, Cindy would practice her mother's dance moves, gradually improving as she got older.

Gillian worked in the seediest clubs, and dated less than stellar gentlemen, and her spirit faded with the passing years. It wasn't until she learned about a new establishment, an upscale burlesque house called Nocturnal Desires, that Gillian finally felt hopeful. Dancers at Nocturnal Desires made more money and entertained more distinguished gentlemen than their counterparts at the establishments Gillian had worked for, and she was eager to score an interview with the owner, Madam Katherine.

Gillian had given her all in her audition, in which she'd been asked to perform a striptease and lap dance for Madam Katherine's brother. Despite her best efforts, years of alcohol and cigarettes had taken a toll on Gillian's beauty and charm, and she was deemed unfit for employment at the upscale establishment. She walked past the numerous pretty and refined women on her way out of the house and broke into tears.

When Cindy was sixteen, Gillian got involved with an ex-military sergeant by the name of Charles. He was Cindy's least favorite of her mother's love interests. Charles was a firm believe that a woman's place was in the kitchen, and he made sure Cindy spent plenty of time there every day.

Charles pushed Gillian into marrying him after only a month of seeing her, and from that point on, he took it as his duty to serve as head of the household. Every morning he'd wake up Cindy and Gillian at 6 a.m., have them cook him breakfast and clean the house from ceiling to floor.

One day Cindy arrived home to find Charles going through her closet and removing all shorts, skirts, and dresses knee length or shorter, and had her throw them in the garbage. Even pants he deemed unladylike. He forbade her from dating and he listened in on her phone calls with friends. He set Cindy's curfew at 8 p.m., even on weekends. When Cindy arrived home at 8:02 one Friday night, he yelled at her until she was in tears and and spanked her. Charles spanked Gillian and Cindy both on the regular, and what made Cindy the angriest was that Gillian did nothing to discourage him.

The day Cindy turned eighteen, she left home and applied for a job at Nocturnal Desires. Admittedly, she'd done it out of spite. When she flippantly told her mother she'd been hired, the hurt in her mother's eyes was exactly what she'd hoped for, but it had haunted her for years.

She hadn't been hired for her talent or experience, she knew that. She had big tits and an ass you could bounce quarters off, and Cindy had seen the dollar signs go up in Madam Katherine's eyes when the nubile teenager had disrobed in front of her in the interview. But Cindy had drive and determination, and in time she learned to dance like a seasoned pro.

She learned quickly from a veteran dancer named Izabella. The striking Russian dancer had taken a liking to Cindy, and she had given the rookie girl several personal training sessions. Izabella had a natural confidence that she carried while taking off her clothes in front of men, and after inviting Cindy into a booth and performing a nude lapdance for her, Cindy gradually learned to attain this confidence for herself.

Of course, Cindy's experience mimicking her mother's moves for years were also helpful, but Izabella's guidance in flirting, dancing, stripping, and when Cindy was ready- performing sex acts had made the tips guests slipped into the blonde's g-string grow larger and larger as the months passed. In only a year, Cindy became one of the house's most requested performers for table dances and private bedroom sessions.

Now at 46, Cindy had to think back to those lessons Izabella had taught her in her first months at Nocturnal Desires. They came back to her easily. Cindy turned to her side, and lifted her nightgown up slowly, baring her thigh just a few inches at a time. She gave her mirror a little peek at her panties before pulling the hem back down. She never revealed too much at one time. That was the rule of striptease: it was all about the tease.

She couldn't perform this routine for her husband; he would have considered it raunchy and obscene, but she had to admit, she was enjoying seizing her sexuality once again. As she slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders and lowered her nightgown down her torso, she found herself getting excited at the sight of her bra and cleavage emerging into view. With a little shimmy and wiggle of her hips, her nightgown slid to the floor, and Cindy was down to just her panties and bra.

This was the part which Izabella had taught her was the centerpiece of a striptease. Cindy saved her sexiest moves for this stage; when most of her body was now on display, but her naughtiest parts were still concealed from view. She'd sit on her customer's lap, sometimes let his hands wander up and down her body, but she'd always pull away from him before too long. It was important to always keep him wanting more.

Since she had very little clothing left to remove, she had to stretch this portion of her routine out as long as possible; to give the customer his money's worth, of course. She'd begin the process of slipping off her bra, pulling one strap from her shoulder, then the other, before putting the tight straps right back up on her shoulders again and giving her disappointed audience a sly smile. It was all part of the tease.

When she did finally remove her bra, it was always with her back to her customer. Making him wait for her to turn around and treat him to the sight of her bare breasts always made her giddy. And when she finally did face him, she kept her hands over her nipples, just to tease him for a few seconds longer. When she was feeling especially devious, she would sometimes lean towards him, and let him smell her cleavage while rubbing and rolling her breasts around; building his anticipation for the moment in which she would finally reveal her nipples. Every man agreed that the sight was well worth the wait.

Cindy practiced her nipple reveal in the mirror several times until she had the timing down exactly the way she liked. From there she danced topless for several minutes, prolonging the final step of the striptease for as long as she could.

From there came the sexiest step of the entire routine: removing her panties. Cindy practiced her panty peel for hours back when she was eighteen, and she would practice it for hours today. As with removing her bra, it was best done with her back to her audience, while leaning forward to give him a closer look at her bottom. Little by little, she would edge the waistband down her hips, while cheekily swaying them about.

She liked to take a peek behind her to gauge her customer's reaction. It was usually the young guys, the virgins, who'd go the most crazy with anticipation at this moment. They, and the older gentlemen who hadn't had a young girl's behind in their grasp in decades, were the ones who would grow the most desperate at this point. These were the guys that Cindy would tease the most. She would torture the poor men with slow deliberate slips of her panties, sliding down and then back up again, building the suspense until their protruding erections were ready to burst. Only when she had them at the brink of their excitement did she finally slide her frilly underwear down her legs and treat the gentlemen to the sight of her tight round cheeks that they'd paid so generously to see.

Cindy stepped out of her discarded panties and danced naked in front of her bedroom mirror, and when the song ended, she put her clothes back on and practiced the routine all over again. She hoped she would be able to live up to the reputation she'd built as a young woman; the reputation of the sexpot who could drive a man crazy with lust. It had been over two decades, and times had changed, but Cindy felt she still had it.

There was one trend that had changed in two decades, and Cindy knew that if she wanted to remain relevant in the 21st Century, she might need to adapt. She knew it when she saw the tuft of blonde hair peeking out from between her thighs. She'd become aware of how women groomed themselves now days; she hadn't because her husband had no preference, but now that she was about to appear nude in front of a modern day audience, she decided it might finally be time to upgrade her appearance. Cindy grabbed a fresh razor and retreated to her bathroom, where she gave her pussy a clean, baby-smooth shave.

* * * * *

"Breakfast is ready!"

Cindy switched off the oven and removed the hot pan from within.

"Mmm, smells good!" Curt said, walking into the kitchen. "Muffins! Yum!"

He grabbed a muffin from the pan and took a bite.

"Where's the bacon?" he asked between chews.