Cindy's Last Striptease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, like you're not gonna rub one out to these tonight." Artie thought for a moment. "Should we tell Bridget about this?"

"Hey, she said to let her know about anything valuable, and this..." Kellan said, unfolding a centerfold and showing them, "...THIS is Fort Knox!"

Curt dug his hand deeper in the box and pulled out something else. It wasn't a magazine. It was a VHS tape. Curt blew the dust off the cover. The cover read, "Erotic Striptease and Seduction." A photo of a young blonde in a tiny g-sting stood holding her bra out dangling in the air. While it didn't show the model's face, her beautiful back, bottom and legs adorned the cover, along with some very sizable side boob.

"There's a video too? Let me see that," Drew said, taking the tape from Curt's hands. He read the text on the back. "Learn the sensual art of seduction in this erotic and explicit feature from Skinema Productions, featuring newcomers Sindee Lovespell and Simon Strong. Watch Sindee as she demonstrates three basic techniques of striptease and erotic nude dance. Then get ready to watch her and Simon demonstrate eight different sex positions in the steamiest erotic video you'll see all year!"

"Dude," Kellan said, grabbing the tape from Drew's hands. "Does anyone have a VHS player?"

The boys all looked at each other.

"Shit," Kellan said. "What a cocktease of a situation. How the hell can we watch this thing?"

"Just toss it in the trash," Drew said. "We can keep the magazines. No one will miss them."

Kellan reluctantly walked to the trash bin, ready to drop the sexy tape inside.

"Wait," Curt said. Kellan stopped. "My church has a VHS player."

"Your church?" Artie asked. "What, you want to go watch a porn video at church?"

"Beats singing hymns," Kellan remarked.

Curt rose to his feet and took the tape from Kellan. "My mom teaches Sunday School there. She has a key to the building. And to the resource center. If I get those keys, we can sneak in on a weekday afternoon. No one will be there. And we can watch in one of the classrooms."

Drew burst out laughing.

"You kidding me? You think we can get away with watching a porno in a Sunday School classroom?"

Curt shrugged.

"If the church is totally empty, we could play it on the ultra wide projection screen in front of the altar."

"Sure, I don't mind going to hell," Drew said.

"Let's do it!" Kellan shouted. "I mean it! Get that key somehow! Make this happen, bro."

Curt glanced at the nearly nude blonde on the videotape cover.

"I can't make any promises, guys. But I'll see what I can do."

* * * * *

"Camera rolling..." Jeff said.

"ACTION!" Vic called.

Cindy walked to the edge of the stairway and looked down to the main floor. The silk robe tied around her waist hugged her hips tightly, and gave just a hint of what was hiding underneath. She twirled her belt around like a lasso before she took her first step down.

It was difficult to walk in her stilettos, but her years of experience came back to her. She descended the stairs gracefully, one step after another, as Jeff followed her with his camera every step of the way.

When she reached the bottom, she stared straight at Simon, and shot him a come-hither wink. He smiled back at her and she approached him.

It was time. A day she never thought would come. Cindy's first striptease in twenty-two years was about to begin.

She began by circling the chair where Simon was seated. Vic had suggested this move; it would make the video more vibrant and give the camera a good look at every side of Cindy's body. When she made a full circle, she kept her back to him, and gently swayed her hips to the beat of the music playing on her stereo.

All eyes in the room were on Cindy. Even the crew members, who stood just off screen, watched her moves with baited breath. Every one of them knew she would be naked before long, but for now she was clothed and they could do nothing but watch and wait.

Cindy turned around to face her intended audience: Simon. She leaned forward and touched his arm, and smoothed out the wrinkles of his sleeve. His arm tingled under her touch, and he was about to touch her back before she pulled away.

Always teasing.

He watched her as she caressed her own body, letting her palms glide across her belly, between her breasts, and down her sides towards her hips. Simon watched every movement they made, envious that they were not his hands exploring her succulent body.

At last, her hands reached a place Simon wanted them to go: her belt. She began to untie it, but of course, stopped just before it had come loose to turn to her side and turn her gaze to him, and give him a mischievous grin.

Simon sighed, and leaned backwards, admitting he'd fallen for her tease once again. But Cindy rewarded his concede to defeat, by untying her belt, and letting the robe cascade to the floor.

It was like an artist unveiling a masterpiece seeing Cindy reveal her lingerie-clad body for him. His eyes went wide and absorbed every detail, every curve of her body as she sensually danced for him.

"She's good!" Alyson whispered to Kayleigh, the makeup girl, as they watched from the kitchen. Kayleigh nodded in agreement.

To everyone's surprise, Cindy let Simon touch her. Just a little. She stepped close enough that his hands could reach her legs, and he could feel her smooth thighs through the thin material of her silk purple stockings. She let his hands wander higher, and only stepped away when his fingers reached her panties.

She bent over and grabbed his shoulders with both hands and gently wiggled her butt. This was mostly for the benefit of the camera, which had her panty-clad derriere in full focus, but this also permitted Simon a nice close look directly at her cleavage- despite her being just out of his reach to touch her. From there, she turned her back to him, and sat down onto his lap. Simon let out a grin as Cindy wiggled her hips against the crotch of his pants, and predictably, Simon had a reaction to this. She giggled and wiggled a bit faster.

As Simon started to enjoy the close gyrating of Cindy's behind against his manhood, the vixen stood up to face him again. She circled his chair one again, and raised her left leg from her stiletto and slipped her stocking-clad foot right under his crotch. She pressed her knee against his chest and very slowly slid the stocking down her thigh until it reached her knee- and his chest. She pulled away and allowed him to remove the stocking the rest of the way, until he'd removed it from her leg.

She repeated the gesture with her right leg, slowly sliding the stocking off and letting him hold her calf while he pulled the stocking from her foot.

When she lowered her leg she was now barefoot, and clad only in her bra and panties. Simon feasted his eyes on her smooth abs, full cleavage, and long, luscious legs. Cindy unleashed her dance skills in full force, shaking her ass, whipping her hair about, and leaning in to let him smell the perfume on her cleavage.

Simon melted under the touch of her hands on his shoulders and the alluring aroma of her perfume. She tugged on the waistband of her panties and let it snap against her hip as she released it. He bit his lip hungrily as he watched her twirl about. She was back. The girl Cindy had left behind in the Nocturnal Desires burlesque house all those years ago had returned, and was now blossoming in more radiance than ever before.

Cindy hadn't wiggled her butt like this in decades, but the muscle memory kicked in with little effort as she bent forward and jiggled her round cheeks just inches from her captive audience's face. She peeked behind him and his face told her all she needed to know: he was entertained.

Now it was time to add a little more excitement, and bring her striptease to fruition. The first step was sweeping her long hair over her shoulder to her front, to expose her back and shoulders. From there, she let her hands creep up her back and take hold of her bra fastener. She peeked over her shoulder to see if she had his attention, and she did. Carefully, she unfastened the clasp, and let her bra strap pop open.

The crew was as wide-eyed as Simon. Each of them had their eyes glued to the dancing beauty as she pulled one strap from her shoulder, then the other, and then she turned around to face him with her hands cupped to her breasts, letting the straps hang loose.

She giggled, and stretched the bra out like a slingshot and flung it at him, hitting the stunned male model in the forehead. When the undergarment settled in his lap, he was treated to a sight of the blonde dancing bare-breasted, with her beautiful large mounds bouncing and rolling to the beat of the music.

She danced with her arms above her head; she knew her breasts always looked best that way, and it gave her very patient audience a much-desired unobstructed view of her slim torso.

She leaned towards him again, letting him smell the perfume on her chest once more, but this time she was able to squeeze his face between her very sizable breasts. He grinned ear to ear as she grazed his face with her nipples.

As she pulled away, she gave the waistband of her panties a snap again, hinting that the final step of her striptease was approaching. Simon adjusted the crotch of his pants and readied himself. Much as she had done in the burlesque house, where she would do a catwalk strut across the stage before removing her final piece of clothing, now she walked the entire length of her living room and back again before treating Simon to the finale.

Cindy slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and tugged the garment to the right and left, showing off how small and flimsy it was. She turned her back to him, bent over, and very slowly, eased them down.

First she pulled down one side, and fully exposed her left butt cheek and jiggled it for him. She pulled it back up, and tugged the other side down, exposing her right butt cheek. She jiggled it for him as well, and turned her head to give him a wink. From there, she bent all the way over, and slipped the panties off her bottom and exposed both cheeks for him, and let the skimpy garment glide down her long legs and settle around her ankles.

When she stood up to face him, his pants were unzipped and his erect penis was protruding from them. His eyes wandered up and down her fully naked body and he gave his penis a tug.

Cindy knew what he wanted. And she knew what Vic wanted. He'd instructed her what to do when her striptease was finished.

Cindy wrapped her panties around the back of Simon's neck, and pulled his face towards hers. She flicked her tongue against his lips, a move that had always earned her generous tips from burlesque customers, and slowly let her hands trail down his chest. Normally, this would be the point where she would drop to her knees, but Vic had a very specific camera shot in mind and asked that she be on her feet to perform it.

Cindy spread her legs wide, while Jeff positioned the camera behind her. He had a clear shot of Simon's penis through the blonde's legs, just as Vic had wanted. Now it was on Cindy to complete the scene.

She first glanced at the picture frame on the wall. A family photo of her, Stuart, Curt, and Claire smiling at her as she prepared to perform this infidelious act. Cindy's heart raced. She'd done this so many times before, and had gotten paid generously for it, but never once since her marriage and birth of her children. She gulped.

Simon touched her chin, and gently pulled her gaze away from the photo and towards his groin. Cindy looked down at the throbbing penis beneath her. It was long. It was large. And it was awaiting her attention.

As Jeff filmed, Cindy bent over, took Simon's penis fully into her mouth, and sucked his dick.

TO BE CONTINUED...