Cindy's New Medication

Story Info
Cindy's new sleep meds make her an exhibitionist for her son.
1.9k words
4.3
48.7k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,082 Followers

Cindy was 35 and lonely. Since her divorce, she had lived with her son Chris. She had got pregnant at age 17 and Chris had celebrated his 18th birthday a month before. Cindy had not been involved with a guy since her divorce, about 4 years ago. She was afraid of risky sex and didn't want to complicate her relationship with Chris. Nonetheless, she had a high sex drive and missed being fucked and having a guy get horny for her body. She fantasized about sex a lot and masturbated frequently, sometimes several times a day. She liked to go in the bathroom at work and strip naked. Then she would masturbate and fantasize about being caught and disciplined by her sexy young boss. Although she mainly liked men, Cindy could get off on women too and she occasionally visited a lesbian bar for anonymous (but safe) encounters. She liked to be stripped and fucked in the ladies room, by one hot young butch girl especially, who pushed her against the wall and fingered her to multiple juicy orgasms. Word got around that Cindy was an exhibitionist and sometimes other women would watch her naked and masturbate.

Cindy also loved lingerie and dressing up for a guy. Now that she was alone, she still enjoyed the erotic thrill of dressing for sex, even if it was just with herself. Late at night she put on lingerie and admired her voluptuous body in a full length mirror. On the weekends, she stayed up late, watching porn on her laptop, until she was super aroused. Then she would put on black stockings and heels with a long black sheer robe and show off her curves from different angles in the mirror. She liked to fantasize she was a stripper, being watched by a bunch of horny young men. To prepare, she would shave and oil her pussy and rub baby oil on her firm breasts. Then, by candle-light, she exposed herself slowly for the mirror, opening her robe showing off her nipples and sliding her sheer black panties down her thighs.

As she shook her pale, round ass for the mirror, she teased her clit, imagining the effect on a group of horny guys as they watched her masturbate. She pulled her ass cheeks open and fingered her little hole. Who wants to fuck my ass? How long before they lost control, and began to manhandle her, grope her, hold her down and fuck her? This fantasy made her cum hard, close to the mirror, brushing her oiled nipples against the cool glass.

Cindy had recently been diagnosed with mild anxiety. Her therapist recommended a psychiatrist, who put Cindy on a new medication. She had been taking it for two months and noticed that her symptoms were much reduced, but it affected her sleep patterns and she also began suffering from insomnia. Her doctor prescribed her a sleep aid, but warned her against over-using it, as it had some strange side effects. The first time she took the pill, she slept like a baby. However, she was concerned about the sleeping pills interfering with her anxiety meds and she researched the side effects online. She read that some people experienced memory lapses and there were a few incidents of sleepwalking and bizarre behavior. One woman had walked around her neighborhood naked in the middle of the night. Another reported becoming sexually inappropriate with her boss on a business trip.

Cindy smiled as she imagined herself turning into a sleep-walking nymphomaniac. "Oh my God!" she thought. "I would die if I acted out like that!" But at the same time the idea of being completely taken over by her sex drive and showing herself off to random strangers was a turn on. "What if I went in Chris's room and stripped naked?" That would be terrible!" Nevertheless, the sleeping pills were effective, and she hadn't noticed any negative side effects, so she continued taking them every other night.

On Thursday, Chris was awakened by the sound of his bedroom door opening. He opened his eyes and dragged himself out of a deep sleep. His mother had entered his bedroom. He wondered what she could want at this time of the night. His alarm clock showed 2.30am and his mother never normally disturbed him in the middle of the night. Then he noticed his mom was wearing black lingerie, stockings, heels and a short, baby doll nightie. He could see her pale breasts through the thin material. They were big and shiny and damp in the nightlight's glow.

Chris was about to speak when Cindy leaned back against his bedroom door and slid her panties down her milky thighs. Her eyes were half closed and she looked vacant, as though in a trance. She pushed her exposed pussy out and touched her clit. She was hyper-aroused. Chris could smell her hot scent from across the room. Then she spoke in a sleepy, sing-song voice that was both seductive and innocent-sounding.

"Do you like my pussy baby? Does it make you horny?"

Through his shock, Chris noticed his own arousal. His cock was hard as steel. Involuntarily, he stroked himself and moaned in pleasure. This was insane, but he couldn't help his feelings. He had never seen a woman so sexually attractive, and even though she was his mother, she looked awesome.

"Oh please baby," Cindy breathed, "show me that big cock."

Chris threw back the bedclothes and pulled his jockeys down exposing his full erection. Cindy leaned her shoulders against the door, sucked her fingers and began lubricating her clit. Her pussy was fully exposed and her oiled breasts pushed through the transparent nylon.

"Jerk it baby, I want to see you cum," Cindy purred, running one hand over her nipples and breathing heavily. "Do you want to see me cum too baby? My pussy is so wet. It's dripping. I'm going to cum for you right now."

Cindy lifted herself on tiptoes in her heels, her stockinged legs taught, grinding her ass against Chris's bedroom door as she caressed her mound. She looked into his eyes and spoke to him like a lover.

"I'm cumming for you Chris! I'm cumming for you baby! Mommy's cumming! I'm cumming for my son! Rub your big cock baby! Shoot your load! Look at Mommy cum! NOWWWWWW!"

Cindy's knees buckled, but her thigh muscles went rigid as she orgasmed in spasms, screaming and moaning.

As her waves of pleasure subsided, Cindy rested against the door and spread her thighs wider, shivering in pleasure as she caressed her clit and her nipples.

Chris was now kneeling on his bed, with his jockeys around his ankles, bare-chested and masturbating openly. He held his stiff cock as he watched his mother's body, still grinding in the aftershock of the most powerful orgasm he had ever seen. She looked like a goddess, more magnetic than any porn image. Her eyes were glued to his cock.

"Cum baby, cum for me," Cindy pleaded.

His mother saying these forbidden words sent Chris over the edge. He cried aloud and shot jets high in the air. Thick cum splashed his chest and thighs as he gripped his shaft and groaned in pleasure like he'd never experienced before.

Cindy crossed the room quickly and kissed Chris full on the mouth. Her breasts brushed his face and her hot scent briefly invaded his nostrils. He kissed her smooth belly and would have run his mouth down but she broke away, turned and walked deliberately from the room, closing the door behind her.

On Friday morning, Chris awoke with a hard-on. Confused images from the previous night streamed through his mind. He gripped his thickening cock and imagined he had walked across the room and masturbated in front of his mother. He pictured her oiled body, and her naked mound writhing as he jerked his stiff cock. He saw himself bending back and shooting cum on her pussy. His cum on her breasts, dripping off her nipples. Cum on her face, soaking her lips and in her hair. His warm jets soaking her clit as she orgasmed. This image made him cry out and orgasm violently.

After he showered, he went down to the kitchen, not sure what he would say to his mom. She had already left for work, to his relief, so Chris made himself some toast and relaxed. What would happen when she got home? Would they ever talk about last night? Had she been sleepwalking? Would she even remember anything about it? But most importantly, would it happen again?

That day at work, Cindy's thoughts were full of last night's adventure. She had been aware, but in a disassociated state, like she was watching someone else. She felt no guilt or regret, just overwhelming arousal and pleasure. Nothing mattered but fulfilling her impulses and satisfying her need. It was like the pills had wiped her conscience clear and only her horny thoughts and desires mattered. Chris was like the guys she often fantasized about stripping for, but he was there, available, right down the hall, accessible and easily turned on like any teenage boy. He was there to show herself to, masturbate for, show off her tits and pussy, her round ass and juicy thighs. He was there with a hard cock, made to masturbate, made to cum. He was a man with a teenage boy's desires and a hard cock. That was what she needed.

Thoughts and images flooded her mind as she sat at her desk, staring mindlessly at her screen. She was aroused again. She stepped out and walked down the hall to the bathroom, slipped inside and sighed with pleasure as she locked the door. She looked in the mirror and shook her head at what she had done last night, still feeling detached and guilt-free. She splashed water on her face, but it didn't cool her down. She had to satisfy herself. She stripped naked and leaned against the wall, observing her petite, curvaceous body in the mirror. She caressed her breasts and watched her nipples jut out. She ran her fingers down her smooth mound.

An image flashed through her mind of Chris kneeling on his bed, jerking his cock as he gazed at her. Chris, her son, watching his mom strip for him, tease him with her body and masturbate. She repeated the thought, but it brought no pang of shame. What was wrong with her? She felt no guilt, just arousal. She wanted to show off for him again. She could call him right now, pretend she was sick, take the day off and meet him. Check into a motel. Strip and show him everything. She hadn't stuck her ass out for him last night. She hadn't pulled her cheeks apart and fingered her hole for him. She turned in the mirror and pulled her cheeks open. Would he like that? She masturbated, watching her reflection, imagining herself through her son's eyes, getting hard, wanting to cum.

Cindy groaned. She felt her orgasm rising. She needed to cum badly. In a vague, distant way, like she knew people were starving somewhere, she knew what she was doing was taboo. The word "taboo" made her feel more horny. She gazed at herself in profile, a MILF with big tits and a curvy ass, a hot mom made for fucking. Any young guy would want her. Including her son. And his friends. She touched her clit again.

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,082 Followers