Cindy's New Medication Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy invites Chris to sleep in her bed.
2.1k words
4.55
20.9k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,099 Followers

My mother, Cindy, has anxiety and insomnia. Two doctors prescribed her different medicines and the meds seemed to cause some weird side effects. She told me people had been known to walk naked through their neighborhood. Some people on the meds propositioned strangers for sex or acted out in public places.

In my mom's case, she came in my room at night in lingerie and showed me her body. I couldn't help it, my mom is a very sexy woman. Her beautiful big tits turned me on and I got a raging hard on. She told me it was ok to get hard for her. She found it flattering and she said to go on and masturbate, so I wouldn't be frustrated. She even did it with me. So I jacked off watching her touch herself. I came all over myself. Then she kissed me goodnight and went back to her room.

Thinking about it made me horny the next night. I wondered if she'd do it again. She didn't come in my room that night, but I fantasized about her and masturbated for hours. Next morning, my sheets were stiff with dried cum. I put them in the wash hamper and made my bed with fresh sheets. But it turned out I didn't need them.

That night, mom came in my room. She was wearing a long white nightie that covered everything -- just the opposite of the flimsy see-through thing she wore the first time. I could see her curves underneath, but not as obvious. She told me her anxiety had returned, but she didn't want to keep taking the meds.

"I'm just taking the sleeping pills tonight, so I don't get all weird again. The thing is my anxiety is keeping me awake. I was hoping you could sleep in my bed tonight. Having a guy there will make me feel more comfortable. Do you mind Chris? I promise I won't disturb you!"

I was surprised but I said sure, no problem. I was wearing my usual sleepwear -- t shirt and jockey's. I went down the hall to her room and got under the covers on the right side of her bed. Mom got in on her side.

"I really appreciate this Chris " she said. "I feel less anxious with you here. Don't worry, I'm not going to feel this way for ever. It's just until I get used to these meds."

"it's fine," I said, "I don't usually have trouble getting to sleep. Sweet dreams!"

She lay on her side and I turned with my back to her. The only problem was that I usually masturbate before I sleep and I couldn't do that with her beside me. I hoped she'd fall asleep soon. Then maybe I could have a quiet cum, wipe it on my t shirt and go to sleep.

Having her in bed beside me made me think of the night in my room. She was inches away and probably naked I guessed under her nightie. Thinking about her naked body so close to mine made me even hornier.

I lay still for a long time, listening to her breathing. It gradually got more regular, like she was sleeping. I began stroking my cock, hoping she couldn't feel the movement. She didn't seem to be disturbed, so I kept on going.

Suddenly, she sat up. I turned to see what she was doing and saw her pull the nightie over her head. Underneath. she was naked except for a tiny pair of panties. Her tits were sticking out, right over my face. She seemed to be in a trance, not awake, but not asleep either. She put her hands on her nipples and began stroking them until they stood out stiff and erect.

"My breasts are so sensitive," she said in a dreamy voice, "when I touch them it sends tingles through my belly. When you were a baby you sucked these Chris. Would you like to suck them baby? They are so swollen -- please suck me but be gentle."

My rigid cock was sticking out the top of my jockeys. She put her hand on my face and drew me closer. "Yes baby, kiss my big tits."

I sat up and she pulled my face close to her breasts. She smelled warm and sexy. I kissed her nipples softly. "Oh yes," she said, "Now suck them baby."

I put my mouth on her and licked her nipple. She sighed and slid her hand inside my jockeys.

"Mmm, you're hard Chris, did I do that?"

I groaned out a "Yes." Feeling her small hand grip my cock while I sucked her nipples was like nothing I had experienced before. I was ready to cum right then.

"Easy now," she whispered in my ear, "We don't want you exploding just yet."

She lay back and spread her legs and pulled me in between. Then she took my stiff cock and slid it inside the crotch of her panties. I could feel how damp and soggy they were. The head of my cock slid between her slippery, pussy lips.

"Oh yes Chris," she whispered, "slide it up and down. Don't put it inside. Rub my clit with your head. Oh yes, baby, back and forth like that. Does that feel good?"

My cock was sliding between her pussy lips and stretching her tight little panties, it felt amazing. I could smell her juices, as they spread over my cock. She started pushing against me, rubbing herself.

"Oh God. You're so hard. It's making me all wet. I'm going to cum on your big cock. I want you to cum on me too. Cum on my pussy baby."

She moaned and held me tight as she rubbed herself against my cock.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck my pussy! No! Don't put it in! Ohhh God! I'm coming on your big cock. Fuck!"

She clung to me as she spasmed and groaned. I shot my load inside her panties. I came so hard, I almost blacked out. When I looked down, Mom was spread out on the bed beneath me with cum soaking through her panties and running down her pussy.

"Oh Chris, you made me feel so good! Look at me! I'm coated in your cum! I need to change before we go back to sleep!"

She disappeared into her dressing room/bathroom and I lay back on the soft pillows. I felt incredible. I was hard as steel and I felt like I could do it all night if she would let me.

I heard her humming in the bathroom. When she came back, she had changed into a sheer nylon nightie. Her big breasts poked through the pale, gauzy material, and a lacy thong covered her mound, leaving her gorgeous ass bare.

"Do you like this nightie?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I said. "You look incredible!"

"You are sweet," she said, dropping her eyes coyly. "Now let's see if we can get some sleep."

She slid between the sheets and cozied up to me.

"Just hold me for a while, darling, I need to calm down after what you did to me. God you are such a stud!"

I held her, feeling her big tits press against my chest. She put her hand on my thigh and stroked me. Then she slid her fingers inside my jockeys and caressed my cock.

"My God! You are hard again! How are you going to sleep like that? Would you like me to help?"

Without waiting for an answer, she gripped my cock and stroked it.

"Just let me do this baby, I want to help you sleep. You need relief! I want you to let it all out for me. Touch me if it helps you. Do what you want to me baby -- anything except fucking."

I slipped her panties down her thighs and caressed her juicy slit.

"Mm yes baby," she moaned, "that's nice."

I slid my middle finger inside her. She opened her legs and kissed me on the mouth.

"Finger me baby. Just please don't put your cock in there. I couldn't stop you if you tried, but I don't think we should. Do you? You're such a man! Your arms are so strong. You could hold me down if you wanted."

I couldn't be sure, but it sounded like she was daring me. I gently gripped her tiny wrists and forced them behind her head. Then I pushed her thighs open (she didn't put up much resistance) and rubbed my stiff cock against her panties.

"Oh Chris!" she moaned, "You're so strong. Are you going to take it? Are you going to rip my panties off? I can't stop you, but please don't hurt me baby!"

She was panting with excitement and I knew she wanted it as bad as I did.

I pulled her panties down and she lifted herself up to help me pull them off her ankles. As soon as she kicked them off her foot, I pushed in and entered her slippery opening. She spread her thighs and groaned with pleasure. She felt amazing on my cock -- tight, hot and juicy.

"Oh Chris! You're so strong," she breathed in my ear, "I can't fight you! And you feel so good inside me!"

I began thrusting deep inside her. It's hard to explain, but holding her down and fucking her with my hard cock, I felt powerful. My whole body felt like one hard cock. For the first time, I felt like a man. Not a kid anymore. When your mom tells you what to do, you're a child. When you take her with your big cock and she opens up for you, you're a man.

I fucked her for a long time. I pounded her, feeling her surrender to me more with every thrust. She lay submissively on her back, looking up in my eyes adoringly. I wasn't trying to give her pleasure, I was taking her and she was mine. I felt like a hard steel machine, like I could go on fucking forever. At some point, my climax started building. I kept fucking her harder and harder and then my orgasm just powered through me and I came deep inside her and collapsed on top of her.

"Oh my God," Cindy said, holding me as I lay on her out of breath, "That was the best sex of my life."

I lay there exhausted for a few more minutes, basking in the afterglow and then I pulled my sweaty body off hers and moved over to cool off on the clean sheets. I must have fallen asleep instantly, because I don't remember anything until I woke up in the middle of the night.

As I rose up out of the depths of sleep, like a diver coming up out of the ocean, I felt Cindy playing with my hard cock. I was laying on my back and she was kneeling over me. She was naked, and her tits were above my face. I kept my eyes half closed as I didn't want to make her stop what she was doing. She was holding my stiff cock and rubbing herself up and down on it. Then she would stop and masturbate me for a while, making me even harder.

She rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, masturbating her clit against me. It was like she was fascinated by my hard cock. I felt like a human dildo or a sex doll. She was breathing hard as she rubbed herself up and down on me. Then she lay down and sucked my cock, covering me with her warm saliva. When she'd got me all wet, she sat back up and rubbed her clit against my cock. She was very excited and kept touching her breasts and stroking her nipples. As she reached her climax, she slid my cock inside her and rode up and down on me.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she groaned as she came in a slippery deluge.

I quit pretending to be asleep. I grabbed her beautiful ass and began thrusting into her as hard as I could until she came loudly again and I squirted my hot cum inside her.

It was her turn to collapse on the bed beside me. She was all sweaty and the bed smelled of pussy, cock and cum. She lay, pressing her breasts against me and playing with my cock.

"I love you Chris," she whispered in my ear, "You're my lover. When we're out in public no-one will know, but when you look at me, you'll know I'm your little slut. Use me however you want. Make me suck your cock and take my pussy whenever you want it. I'm here to serve your needs. My body's just for you. You can fuck girls if you want, but no other man will have me. Unless you want them to, baby."

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,099 Followers