Cindy's Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy stayed up late Thursday night, surfing the internet. She finally got up the courage to sign into one of the chat rooms that specialized in D/s, but merely hid in the background and watched the banter on the screen. A lot of the shorthand baffled her, but she was able to understand most of the subjects that came up for discussion.

Being on a dial-up connection caused the conversations to come across disjointed and jerky, which she found disconcerting. Still, it was comforting to know that there was an entire group of people who seemed to be comfortable with this unusual way of life. She could feel and smell her arousal, but she was determined not to give into the urge to relieve herself. She tried to convince herself that she wasn't that type of woman.

She devoted Fridays to cleaning the apartment and doing her weekly shopping because her shift didn't start until 6:00 PM and stretched until 4:30 AM Saturday morning. She tried to sleep late in the morning, but it seldom worked and especially now that the latest nightmares were beginning to haunt her.

The little boy being hurt nightmares stopped soon after she learned that he was expected to recover, but were promptly replaced by other nightmares involving his father. The mug shot that the TV news had broadcast seemed to be etched into her brain. And so it was that she found herself awake at 7:00 AM Friday, unable to get back to sleep. Wearily dragging herself out of bed, she headed for the shower, promising herself an afternoon nap before work.

Friday night's shift turned out to be typical. Two domestic disturbance calls and as a result of the second, she had to transport a drunken wife to the lock-up. Then there was the teen-age party that got out of hand and she was one of the four units that responded to the loud music complaint only to find an underage consumption situation. Cindy wound up with two intoxicated sisters handcuffed in the back of her cruiser, neither of whom had any ID in their possession. The younger girl couldn't have been more than 14, Cindy was sure.

The Lt. gave her permission to take them home and release them to their parents. When she got them to the front porch of the house they indicated, their mother answered the door, half dressed and obviously intoxicated. The woman took turns screaming incoherently at the girls and then at Cindy until Cindy couldn't get the cuffs off the girls and leave quickly enough. As the girls ducked in the door, Cindy caught a glimpse of a middle-aged man seemingly passed out on the sofa in the living room.

After that, things quieted down until the 2:07 AM call of an accident with injuries on the main highway, just east of town. Even though Cindy responded immediately, she still found herself following a fire truck responding to the same call. Luckily, she was the third unit to arrive and was immediately assigned traffic control so she didn't have to get close enough to the mangled vehicles to actually see the carnage.

She could tell that it was serious when the firefighters scrambled to cut the top off one of the cars and she heard a second call go out over the radio for a life support unit. She helped clear room for the additional equipment coming down the wrong side of the two lane highway, thinking to herself, "Those are the people who really don't get paid enough for what they do!"

Cindy was still on the accident scene at 5:00 AM when the Lt. finally had her relieved. Exhausted, she was glad that he released her directly off duty so she only had to drive the two and a half miles back to her apartment. Stripping off her uniform and throwing it over her rocker, she collapsed into bed and fell asleep immediately.

She awoke abruptly in a cold sweat, tangled in the sheets on her bed. The nightmare had seemed so real; she clearly remembered being on the pistol range. She had been firing at a standard paper silhouette target when the child abuser's mug shot was abruptly superimposed over the top of the target. Instead of stopping, she had continued to fire round after round downrange, putting a tight grouping right in the heart of the target until the pistol slide locked back.

"God, what is wrong with me?" she cried out in silence. Her alarm clock read 12:45; disentangling herself from the bedclothes, she slid to her knees at the side of the bed. She briefly prayed for relief from the demons that were haunting her. After a shower and a cup of coffee, she felt somewhat better, but was still haunted by the reality of the nightmare that had awakened her.

Saturday night's shift was significantly quieter than the previous night's. The Lt. must have taken pity on her because she found herself assigned to one of the quieter parts of the county. She spent most of her 4-12 shift either cruising down quiet country lanes or sitting by the road with her lights out, waiting for something to happen.

She did respond to a half dozen calls, but only as backup, never primary. In between, she made courtesy calls on three elderly county residents who lived alone in secluded homes and tried to make follow-up phone calls on open cases that she was working. The major problem, she found, was that the quiet boredom gave her too much time to think. And her thoughts always seemed to lead back to her impending punishment.

In most of the stories that she had read about the lifestyle involving punishment, the usual method was some form of spanking or whipping. Cindy had never been spanked in her life. Even as a young child, her mother had not allowed corporal punishment. By the time her mother remarried, she was too old to suffer the brutal beatings that her younger step-brother had to endure.

Her step-father had tried to spank her, but as soon as she threatened to tell her mother, he always backed down. So she had no idea what a spanking would feel like. Spanking herself was difficult and she had no way of telling if her attempts were in any way realistic. Other punishments, like being bound helpless for a long period of time, wouldn't fit the timeframe that Ron had intimated that they were going to use. So, she was at a loss as to what to expect and the uncertainty gnawed at her.

When she got off duty at midnight, Cindy went straight home and directly to bed. As exhausted as she was, she quickly fell into a deep sleep and awoke Sunday morning refreshed and feeling better than she had in days. Surprisingly, she didn't even remember dreaming and there had been no sign of the horrible nightmares that had been terrorizing her lately. She ate a leisurely breakfast and prepared for church.

When she was ready, she called her Mom to let her know that she was on the way. Her mother wasn't really comfortable riding in Cindy's cruiser, but it was still better than the beat up wreck that she used to get around town. Since she had finally thrown Cindy's sadistic step-father out, she had been living on a shoestring.

And there really wasn't anything that Cindy could do to help. After she paid her rent, bills and student loan payment, there was hardly anything left of her meager Deputy's salary. She was fortunate that she was assigned her own cruiser, because she couldn't even afford a car.

After services, Cindy dropped her mother back home, telling her only that she had a lunch date with Ron and that she would call her later. Her mom cautioned Cindy to be careful and reluctantly let her go. When Cindy pulled into the apartment complex, she found that Ron had backed his Mini into her neighbor's reserved parking space next to hers. She climbed out of her cruiser and looked down at his upturned face.

"One of these days you're going to get ticketed for parking illegally, counselor."

"Not on private property, I won't. Unless someone complains, that is. Are you going to complain, dear?" he added, squinting upwards at her in the bright sun and puckering his lips.

She leaned down and accepted his offered kiss, answering, "As long as this isn't considered bribery, I guess I won't."

Their tongues met briefly, teasing one another. Cindy thought to herself that the word would surely get around the entire complex by evening. But, what the hell, it was worth it. They broke off the kiss and she walked around the back of the car. He had reached across and opened the passenger side door by the time she got there and she eased herself into the delightfully comfortable seat, thinking how nice it would be to have a seat like this in her cruiser.

"You look absolutely beautiful, my dear," complimented Ron.

"Thank you. You look quite handsome, yourself," she replied, noting his sport shirt and slacks combination. The pale red shirt went well with his dark hair and green eyes and the dark blue pants complimented the shirt. She fastened her seatbelt as he started the car and they pulled out of the parking lot, heading out of town on the main highway. Today he had bluegrass on the stereo.

"Who's this?" she inquired.

"The Seldom Scene. Classic stuff from when John Duffy was still alive. I hope you like it."

Cindy leaned back in her seat and let the musical harmonies play through her mind as the wind ruffled her hair. She recognized the intersection where they turned off the highway from their previous trip and figured that they were heading for his country club. "At least I'm properly dressed this time," she though to herself.

"The club serves a nice Sunday buffet; I hope you don't mind, darling."

"Not at all," she replied. There, he said it again. She felt a warm tingling sensation deep in her belly. "Darling," she thought; she could easily get accustomed to hearing him say that.

She was ready for the imposing stone entryway this trip yet still marveled at the beauty of the tree lined drive. She noticed that the swimming pool was quite busy with children splashing about and groups of adults chatting while they kept an eye on the kids.

The tennis courts were busy as well, with a small group of white clad players obviously awaiting their turn. When they arrived at the main parking lot, it was almost full of expensive cars, SUVs and vans. Ron had to dodge more than one golf cart speeding between the larger vehicles.

He finally found an empty space in the back of the lot and slipped in, putting up the top on the Mini. Cindy found the hairbrush in the center console and quickly neatened her hair and checked her makeup. Ron ran the hairbrush through his thick hair and stowed it before coming around to help her out of her seat.

They walked, arm in arm, into the stately stone building and down the hall to the dining room. One of the servers greeted them at the door and told them to sit wherever they pleased. All of the booths by the windows were taken, so Ron led her to a table near the center of the room.

Cindy glanced around at the crowd to see if there were any faces that she recognized from their previous visit to the lounge, but didn't see anyone that looked familiar. She was relieved that her fears of being rejected for her past lewd behavior proved unfounded. At least thus far.

After agreeing to their server's suggestion of orange juice to drink, Ron escorted her to the buffet and she was surprised at the vast selection of appealing foods. A short while later, they returned to their table with plates loaded with mouth-watering delights to find that tall glasses of juice and ice water had already been served.

"I read through the by-laws and had a short talk with the chairman of the membership committee Friday. I can get you a guest membership, if you would like," Ron said, between bites. "The only restriction is that you'd only be allowed to use the facilities while I was here with you."

"I think I'd like that," she replied. "And, I would have to come with you anyway. I need special permission to take my cruiser out of the county for personal business. I can just imagine asking the Lt. for his approval to drive to an expensive country club to play tennis. Somehow, I don't think he would understand." They both shared a hearty laugh.

Ron continued, "But the restriction doesn't mean that we have to spend all our time together while we're here. I could be out on the golf course while you're playing tennis or using the pool. As long as I'm on the grounds, you would have almost unlimited use of the facilities."

"Gosh, I haven't played tennis in years. I used to really enjoy it in high school, but I haven't kept up since then. I'd probably be so rusty that I would embarrass myself."

"I think we have a club pro. Maybe I could get him to spend a little time working you back into shape."

"You're being way too kind and generous, Ron," she demurred.

"Not at all. We'd just have to figure out when we can cram it into our schedules. After we finish eating, let's stop in the Pro Shop and see what is available."

When they had finished their brunch, Ron signed the chit and they made their way downstairs. Cindy was amazed to see the bustle of activity going on in the large and well stocked shop. Only a quarter of the area was devoted to tennis equipment, but they had everything from rackets to complete outfits to shoes and socks.

Ron waited for a chance to chat with one of the busy men behind the counter on the golf side while Cindy marveled at everything that was available. She turned to him when she felt him at her side.

"The tennis pro is a woman," he announced. "Her name is Tanja and she's available for lessons Wednesdays through Sundays or by appointment. She's out on the courts now, if you'd like to meet her."

"I don't think we need to do that today."

"OK. See anything you like?"

She replied, "I see lots of things that I like but could never afford." They both laughed.

Ron walked her out of the door of the shop, around the side of the building and back to the parking lot. As he opened her door for her, he looked her deeply in the eye and asked, "Are you ready to go shopping, Pet?"

The tone of his voice and the use of her submissive name let Cindy know that the situation had changed. She glanced down and replied, "Yes, Master."

"Good. Let's go." He closed her door and got in the driver's side. The top eased down as they buckled in and got ready to leave. Glancing over at the tennis courts on their way out, Cindy tried to guess which one of the well dressed ladies was the pro. Nothing immediately jumped out to identify any particular woman over the rest, so she decided not to concern herself about it. That could wait for another day.

The drive to Wal-Mart was quiet and uneventful. The parking lot was crowded and Ron didn't bother cruising around to find a spot close to the door. He locked up the car, this time, and took her hand as they walked across the lot.

"Do you have a sundress that buttons all the way up the front, Pet?"

She quickly reviewed her wardrobe in her mind and decided that she didn't. "No, Sir, I don't believe so."

"OK, we'll get you one while you're here."

They walked in the doors and he indicated that she should pick up a hand basket rather than take a cart. They turned left once they were in the store toward the pharmacy area. He guided her down the aisle through the flow of shoppers to where he wanted.

"On this aisle you want to get a can of Solarcaine Medicated First Aid Spray," he instructed and let go of her elbow. "It's on the top shelf near the end." Cindy hunted down the variety of first aid supplies until she found what he had described.

She took the little can off the shelf and glanced at it before putting it in her basket. The label indicated that it was good for treating burns, cuts and scrapes and itchy insect bites. Her curiosity was aroused, but she didn't have time to think more about it because Ron's steady gaze let her know that his patience was limited.

"Good girl. Now we need to stop here in Sporting Goods," he directed as they went down an aisle devoted to fishing equipment. He stopped before a display of lures and accessories and Cindy gasped when her eye caught the sight of a package of large barbed hooks.

"OK, Pet. You need a package of #1 size snap swivels. It looks like the smallest package they have is a dozen, so get that."

When he noticed the totally confused look on her face, he pointed to a small plastic bag. She quickly reached out and added the item to her basket.

"And, over here, you want a package of #1 size swivel sinkers. This three-pack will do nicely," he said, pointing again to another small plastic bag that she hastily added as well. He then headed back to the main aisle and turned toward the rear of the store. Cindy hurried to keep up with his long strides.

They stopped at the automotive department and he pointed down an aisle. "On the back wall you'll find a small plastic jar that contains an assortment of eight bungee cords. Get one."

She found what he had described and held it up for his approval. He nodded his head and she added it to the other items that she was carrying. While she was confused as to the purpose of the other purchases, she could see the bungees being used as restraints. For some reason, that didn't disturb her.

She hustled to catch up with her Master who was walking purposefully through the store. When they turned into the housewares section, Cindy followed curiously. Ron pointed down an aisle that included a sign over a shelf that read "Laundry and Ironing Boards".

"On the right hand side, you'll find clothes pins. You might as well get the smallest package they've got."

Cindy ducked down the aisle and found what Ron had directed her to get. She reached for the 50 wooden clothespins and froze just before her hand reached the package. She had no doubts what they were intended for and her heart skipped a beat. She had read enough stories to know what clothespins were usually for and she could feel her nipples hardening inside her bra.

She looked back at him and he just nodded his head. Finally, she forced her shaking hand to reach the package down from the display and drop it into her basket. Head down, she returned to where her Master was waiting.

"Do you have a pair of comfortable walking shoes that you could wear in the woods?"

"Yes, sir," she replied after a little thought. "They're not very pretty, but they're comfortable."

"That's OK. Comfort is more important."

While Cindy puzzled over his latest hint, he turned and led her silently into the Ladies Clothing Department to look at sundresses. The selection that opened completely in the front was limited, but she did find a couple in her size that she liked the looks of.

"Go try them on, Pet," he instructed and she took the two dresses into a changing room. The light flowery print dress was the only one of the two that fit comfortably, so she stepped out of the tiny cubicle to see if he approved. He was leaning against the clerk's counter when she came out into the hall, so she simply spun around there to show off the dress. His smile was all the encouragement that she needed.

"The other one doesn't fit," she explained.

"You look wonderful in that one," he said with a grin. "Absolutely wonderful."

After she changed back into her church clothes, she handed the ill fitting dress to the clerk and went to put her new dress in the basket. She hesitated when her eye caught the sight of the tiny pink thong with "Love" embroidered across the front. She reached in and picked it up, uncovering the other two different colored pairs below it.

"These are very nice, Sir. But, can we get them rung up here?" she pleaded in a shaky voice.

"That won't be necessary. We have other items to purchase, so we can have it all rung up together at the front." She gasped at the thought of the intimate items being rung up in front of everyone in line. Her eyes begged him to reconsider, but he merely turned on his heel and walked away. She grabbed the basket and followed, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.