Cindy's Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, he retrieved his backpack from the car and changed out of his business suit in the restaurant men's room. He hung up his clothes and slipped into a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt. White cotton socks and cross trainers completed his transformation. He carried his dress clothes out over his shoulder and tossed them in the back seat of the car. In the parking lot, he called Cindy.

She had just finished her light lunch and was putting her shoes on when the call came. She saw his name on the caller ID and answered, "Good afternoon, Sir."

"Good afternoon, Pet. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

"OK. I want you to take off your bra and put it back in your dresser," he commanded.

She was too shocked to say a thing. She hadn't gone out in public without a bra since she had been ten years old.

"Did you hear me, Pet?"

"Yes, Sir," she stammered, grateful for a response that didn't require any thought.

"Good. I'll be there in ten minutes. Bye." He disconnected without waiting for her reply.

In a daze, Cindy walked into her bedroom, unbuttoned the top of her dress to the waist and slipped it off her shoulders. "I'm not that kind of woman!" she insisted to herself. "Sure, I sometimes sunbathe topless on my balcony, but that's private. No one can see me." She argued with herself all the while she was unfastening her bra and letting it slip off her shoulders. "I can stop this anytime I want. I don't have to do everything he tells me!" She put the bra carefully back in the dresser drawer and buttoned up the front of her dress to the top.

She could feel her nipples pressing against the light fabric. Looking down, she could easily see the little points where they tried to poke through the front of the dress. She crossed her arms in front of her and fell back to repeating, "No doubts, no reservations," to herself. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes.

Cindy was standing by the door when he knocked. Opening it slowly, she showed him in without a word. She stood there, almost defiantly, with her arms across her chest. He simply stood in front of her until his penetrating gaze broke her will. Slowly and gracefully sinking to her knees, she lowered her head and let her arms drop to her sides. He walked around her, admiring her figure in the light dress.

"You look very pretty, Pet," was all he said.

"Thank you, Master."

Stepping back in front of her, he eased a finger under her chin and gently raised her head. Looking deeply into her eyes, he asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master," she answered, haltingly.

"Come along," he ordered, opening the door for her.

Cindy rose to her feet, grabbed her handbag and walked out the door into the bright sunshine, praying that none of her neighbors would see her. She was certain that anyone who looked at her would be able to see right through the thin material of her dress and recognize that she was braless. Her embarrassment showed in the flush that spread across her face. Hurrying to the car, she was relieved when she didn't notice anyone else in the parking lot.

They pulled out of the lot and turned left toward town. Cindy tried to calm her nerves by repeating her mantra to herself, "No doubts, no reservations." In spite of her best efforts, she still had to hold her hands together to keep them from shaking. Trying to concentrate on the music that he had on the radio didn't do much to help, either. She found herself staring at his knee. She hadn't really noticed the hideous scar before. It stretched down the side of his leg from well above the knee to the top of his thigh.

Driving through town, Ron could sense the nervous tension in his passenger. He wished there was some way that he could reassure her that he would never harm her, but Maria had specifically forbidden it. He knew that today was going to be just as much of a test of his progress in the lifestyle as her's. He couldn't allow himself to fail her.

They drove in silence through town and out the other side past the dam. Cindy allowed herself to relax slightly when they turned into the entrance to the park. She had spent many happy days of her childhood exploring the wild expanses of woodland there and they brought back many fond memories. When they drove through the park further than she remembered, she almost lost her bearings.

She had read some time ago that they had put in new biking and hiking trails and then realized that it had been quite a while since she had been there. The parking lot that Ron pulled into was completely new to her. She looked around at the four other cars in the lot and the sign that pointed to the trailhead.

None of the scenery brought back any memories. She did realize that they were far from any of the other park facilities. "Isolated," she thought and her hands began to shake again. She wondered if she would even be able to get cell phone reception. "Why am I doing this?" she asked herself.

Ron turned off the engine but left the radio playing. Opening the trunk remotely, he got out of the car and walked around to the back. When he returned, he had the other Wal-Mart bag in his hand. He fished out two items and handed them to Cindy. They were the dog collars that she had puzzled about.

"Fasten one around each of your wrists, Pet. Not too tight, but not loose enough to flop around," he directed.

Restraints, she realized. Oh, no! She wondered again if she could go through with this. Ron took something else out of the bag and opened his pocketknife. Cindy tried to pull the first collar off its cardboard backing but the plastic anchors that held it on only ripped through the paper. She turned to Ron for help only to freeze when she noticed that he had three clothes pins lying in his lap.

"Ah…Master?" she said, holding up the collar. He recognized her problem and carefully cut the plastic packaging pieces. She handed him the other collar and he obligingly freed it with his knife. As she struggled to concentrate on getting the collars adjusted around her wrists, she couldn't help but glance over as he carefully pulled the little metal spring of each clothespin away from one of the wooden pieces so he could slip a fishing thingie over it. She couldn't remember what they were called, but when he had finished, each of the clothespins had a closed clip attached to it.

She could guess what two of the clothespins were for and there was only one place that she could think of for the third. Her thighs clenched together involuntarily. "Montana," she thought to herself, "Montana." Ron finished with the clothespins and put the three back in the Wal-Mart bag, leaving the rest of the clothespins in the car. He reached around into the back seat and pulled out a backpack that Cindy had not noticed before.

Ron turned on the ignition and put up the top but didn't roll up the windows. While the top was coming up, he stuffed the Wal-Mart bag into the backpack. After securing the top, he got out and walked around to Cindy's side, opening her door. She grabbed her handbag and let him help her out of the car. When she was standing, he closed the door and looked her in the eye.

Calmly, he said, "Take off your panties and put them on your seat."

Cindy started to object, but the look in his eye stilled her tongue. Slowly, she reached under her skirt and slipped her fingers under the front of her thong. She was shocked to find it was damp. She pulled the tiny garment down her legs and let it drop to her ankles. Reaching down, she untangled it from her walking shoes and tossed it on her seat as instructed.

He cupped her face gently in his hands and turned her eyes to his. Gazing deeply into his eyes, she noticed for the first time that there were golden flecks mixed in with the green. She also thought she could see how profoundly that he cared for her. Her heart melted as his eyes drank in her soul and she found herself again silently repeating, "No doubts, no reservations."

"You must realize, Pet, that there is no safe word during punishment. You'll have to trust me."

Her heart turned to ice and she began to tremble. She so desperately wanted to trust him, but could she? She struggled with the conflicting emotions that tore through her mind.

"You have a choice here, Pet. You can follow me or you can stay here with the car and I'll take you home when I return. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

She understood all too well exactly the choice he was giving her. She watched, dumbfounded, as he turned and began to walk across the parking lot, his backpack over one shoulder. She could either follow him to whatever fate awaited her or she could stay where she was and lose him forever. She struggled desperately to make a choice, realizing that her future happiness depended on which way she went. Finally, she decided to follow him, only to realize that her body wouldn't move. She was rooted to the spot.

Ron started out at a measured pace toward the trailhead, praying that Cindy would find the courage to follow. He, too, was aware of what he was forcing her to do. But he also knew from the hours that he had spent arguing with Maria that it had to be done. Maria had finally convinced him that there was no way that he and Cindy could ever have a meaningful vanilla relationship, no matter how much he cared for her.

He might be able to have a vanilla relationship with another non-submissive woman and Cindy might find happiness with a vanilla man, but there was only one way that they could have a chance at happiness together. She had to accept her submissive nature completely and give herself up to his dominance. She had to accept her training and shed her vanilla shell.

A tear began to form in the corner of his eye when he realized that she had not moved. As much as he wanted to turn around and go back to her, he knew that he had to push onward. He had to be strong for her. He reached the edge of the parking lot and kept walking.

Cindy battled her emotions as she watched his every step take him farther away. "Why can't I move?" she pleaded with herself. "I really want to go with him, to trust him, to love him." As she saw him leave the pavement, a memory flooded back into her mind that she had not thought of for years. As a small girl, she had stood in the doorway and watched her father stride down the front walk of their house and out of her life. Now she could only stand and watch as yet another important man was walking out of her life.

"Don't leave me!" she cried as something broke inside her and she took her first stumbling steps. Ron heard her plea and a deep sigh of relief escaped his lips as he thought he heard her footsteps. A moment later he was sure that he heard footsteps and he slowed his pace slightly. She caught up with him before he reached the first hill and followed behind him. They walked together in silence for the first half mile, each deeply immersed in their own thoughts.

"ON YOUR LEFT!" The loud warning came from the trail behind them and Ron quickly stepped off the side of the trail, pulling Cindy with him. A pair of mountain bikes swept past them at a breakneck speed and disappeared up the trail.

"Are you OK, Pet?"

"Yes, Sir. Just shaken a bit."

"When you hear 'On your left', it means that someone is about to pass you. It's a polite request for whoever is being overtaken to move to the right and let the faster person pass safely," Ron explained.

"Yes, Sir. I'll try to remember."

"Do you ride a bicycle?"

"I haven't ridden a bike since I was a young girl."

"Would you like to?" he continued. "I've been riding these trails ever since I came back home."

"I don't have a bike."

"If you had a bike, would you like to ride with me, Pet?"

"Yes, Sir. I think I would like that, but I can't afford one right now."

"Well, a friend of mine that I ride with now and then was talking about selling his bike and buying a new one. I might be able to get you a good bike for a song and help him out at the same time. I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Sir."

They had reached a small grove of saplings after about three quarter's of a mile and Ron stopped. Taking out his pocketknife, he opened the largest blade and handed it to Cindy.

"Go cut yourself a switch. It must be the length of your arm and at least as big around as your pinkie finger at its smallest. You also want to make sure that it is solid greenwood, because, if it breaks during your punishment, we'll have to start over again from the beginning with one of my choice."

Cindy gasped, but realized that a beating with a stick was something that she could probably endure. She wasted no time picking out a small sapling that would meet all his requirements. As she cut around the base of the little tree, she tried to convince herself that she was glad that it was almost over. After all, she had made a couple of serious mistakes and she deserved to be punished. As she was squatting at the base of the sapling, the musky aroma of her sex caught her attention.

"My, God!" she thought to herself. "How can I be aroused at a time like this?" She considered the situation and decided it had to be walking around in public with no underwear on that did it. Nothing more than that would explain it; it had to be her embarrassment. Then the clothespins in his backpack came back to her mind. Three of them. She shivered.

"No doubts, no reservations," she said to herself as she handed him the switch she had cut. Ron took her selection and bent it in an arc to test its resiliency. When it snapped back to its original shape, he whipped it against a large tree. Cindy watched the switch hit the tree and winced. When he stepped back onto the trail and proceeded in the direction they had been walking, she hesitated momentarily before resigning herself to her fate. She quickly caught up to him.

They continued on through the quiet of the forest. He was busy using his knife to strip all the bark off the switch, other than a handhold at the base, and making certain that it was smooth and free of knots. The shade of the trees made the heat of the day bearable, but both of them were covered with a fine film of sweat by the time they reached the steep hill that Ron was looking for. He had been paying careful attention to the sounds of the woods and was reasonably sure that they were alone. Taking her hand in his, they began the climb.

She let him lead her up the rise, even though she didn't need his assistance. Just the feel of his hand around hers was somehow comforting. She tried to convince herself that he really did care for her. He had been so good to her so often that he couldn't be doing it just to control her, could he? Then the burn spray and the lighter popped back into her consciousness and she shuddered. "No doubts, no reservations."

They reached the top of the climb and he led her over to the exercise station. He positioned her in the center, with her mons pressed against the low bar. Without releasing her hand, he slid his backpack off his shoulder and reached in. He retrieved the 32" bungee cord that he had surreptitiously taken out of the jar while she was cutting the switch.

Slipping one hooked end through the ring of the dog collar on her left wrist, he looped the bungee around the post, over the tallest bar to her left, across in front of her and around the top of the post to her right, finally hooking it to the other collar. This left her arms above her head and spread the width of the posts. He then pulled the 24" bungee out of the pack and hooked it between the ends of the first, completely encircling the posts and immobilizing her arms.

"Would you care for a drink of water, Pet?" he asked, reaching into the backpack for a water bottle and walking around in front of her.

"Yes, please, Master."

He held the bottle up to where she opened her mouth and squeezed a stream of water into it. Then he took a drink himself and offered her another. She accepted gratefully. After they had quenched their thirsts, he put the water bottle back in the pack and stood before her.

He had noticed her carefully testing her bonds, thinking he wouldn't see her doing it. He chuckled to himself. Another of Maria's predictions had proven to be correct. It was so obvious to someone who knew what to look for that Cindy was truly a submissive; the problem was to make it just as obvious to her.

"We're here this afternoon because you made three serious mistakes," he started. He unbuttoned the top two buttons of her dress.

"Three?" she gasped.

The look that he gave her made it clear that he wouldn't take any other interruptions from her. He continued, "We'll address each one in turn. By the time we leave here, I hope that you will better understand what is expected of you." Her dress was now unbuttoned to the waist. She hung her head in shame.

"Since we're in a public area, I expect you to keep as quiet as you can, Pet. Please don't make me gag you."

"Yes, sir," she replied in a very small voice.

He squatted down as he continued to unbutton the front of her dress. When he finished, he spread it open, displaying her nakedness. The bar across her lower belly felt slightly cool to the touch. He stood back up and surveyed his captive.

"You are a beautiful woman, Pet."

She managed a wan smile, but kept her tongue. He walked around behind her and pulled two 12" bungee cords from his backpack. He dropped to one knee behind her and dragged her left ankle over to the side, wrapped a bungee around her ankle and the post and hooked the ends together. He then did the same on the other side, slipped two clothespins out of the pack and stood back up. Dropping them into his pocket, he stepped back around in front of her.

The light breeze across her skin made Cindy aware of her exposure, but for some reason that wasn't what bothered her. She wasn't even aware that she was methodically testing each of her bonds, making certain that she was securely restrained and unable to move. Had she been aware of her actions, she might have been even more confused by the comfort that she subconsciously felt at her confinement.

What was foremost in her mind was trying to figure out what her third failure had been. Missing her appointment with her Master and failing to shave her pussy were the obvious ones, but what else had she done wrong? Where else had she failed him? She had followed every one of his instructions that evening to the letter. She struggled to figure out what her third error had been.

Ron paused to check over his preparations and to listen carefully for any unusual sounds around them. Confident that they were alone, he reached out and cupped a firm breast in each hand. Her eyes flew wide open and she gasped quietly. Gently kneading the warm flesh, he teased each nipple to its fullest erection. Keeping his eyes fixed on her's, he reached into his pocket for a clothespin and guided it to a nipple. As it closed onto its delicate target, her eyes snapped shut and her face contorted in agony. Her body involuntarily recoiled to the limit of her bonds and shuddered.

Cindy had never experienced such pain. It spread from her crushed nipple throughout her body in an instant. She fought her natural instinct to scream. Her tight bonds were all that prevented her from fleeing. Battling to calm herself, she tried desperately to relax and had almost succeeded when her other nipple was brutally clamped. That's when she almost lost it. She was sweating profusely now and not from the heat. Opening her eyes, she silently begged him to remove her tormentors.

Ron gazed into her eyes and his cock stiffened from the rush of being in total control of someone that wanted nothing other than to have him control their every emotion. Whether she realized it or not, her desire to be controlled was rising to the fore. Her eyes followed him as far as they could as he walked slowly around behind her.