Cinema Grope Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back, she collapsed in her seat, before anyone else could act, I quickly moved to her, she came too, her camisole pushed to her stomach, her skirt pushed to her waist, she was wet with sweat. I helped her up, her skirt falling into place, I wrapped her jacket as we headed to the hallway, I lead her to an alcove. She looked at me, suddenly her eyes filled with tears, she put her head to my chest. I tried to comfort as best I could. After a few quick sobs, her she picked her head up, looked at me, as she blushed, "would Dee be shocked or proud of what I just did?" I laughed, probably both, but let's get you home.

Instead we detoured, I texted Dee and said Cheryl was coming home with me, I'll explain. Cheryl dozed for the 20 minute drive, Dee met us in the garage, she grabbed Cheryl's clothes as I helped her to the spare room, she collapsed on the bed and passed out.

The next morning, around 10 am, Dee went to check on her, Cheryl was in the shower, the two talked for an hour locked away. Finally they came out, Cheryl in a huge robe. She couldn't recall everything that had happened, she then admitted she'd had two stiff drinks. I recounted the events, she blushed, buried her face, when she picked her head up, not only was she bright red, she had a huge grin. She triumphantly declared she was proud she had done it, when she was married, she'd been quite the prude, since her divorce, she was too nervous about hooking up again.

That afternoon Dee took her home, she was gone awhile, when she got home, she climbed on my lap and wanted to fuck.

12